Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DeepakChoprahWinfrey
Msg: 337
i think she may be massivePage 13 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
I had a bike when I was a kid.

It got stolen.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 338
i think she may me over weight
Posted: 5/29/2015 9:58:13 AM
Well lost another decent poster to the troll's.
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 339
Posted: 5/29/2015 10:11:17 AM

crazy people on online forums

You betcha! We are all loonier than loons! ROTFLMAO. (I so needed a laugh today. It's been a baddddd week)
Except for the OP of course. The OP is a "true gentleman".
BTW OP, You can protest over and over, claim you are telling the truth here, but I'm not buying IT. You can't even give IT away!

Hey folks, I have an old bridge for sale. It sits right next to my lake front property in Arizona. I'm asking for Best Offer. Just contact me here on POF, if you are interested, LOL
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 340
i think she may be massive
Posted: 5/29/2015 10:19:27 AM

I had a bike when I was a kid.

It got stolen.

Sorry, man. It was a part of my moped gang initiation. I still have it if you want it back.
 DeepakChoprahWinfrey
Msg: 341
Posted: 5/29/2015 10:30:06 AM
^^^^^^^^^^No, that's ok, after years of therapy I was finally able to let it go.

Peace.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 342
Posted: 5/29/2015 10:32:30 AM

It's FRIDAY people

RELAX !

If I were anymore relaxed, I'd be sleeping at my desk.
Sorry about your bike, but glad you got over it.
Someone stole the wicker basket off my bike, and I'm
a little traumatized by it.
What sort of monster steals an ole lady's wicker basket?
:o(
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 343
Posted: 5/29/2015 10:34:53 AM
I had a banana bike. In retrospect, the seat was rather phallic.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 344
Posted: 5/29/2015 10:41:17 AM
I'm still recovering from last night's vivid masturbation piece.

Damn...some gritty reality there.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 346
Posted: 5/29/2015 10:49:53 AM

I may not wear any underepants

This works when I'm getting the mail in my Mickey Mouse sweatpants, but too much chafing otherwise.

Are you wearing talcum powder as well sir?
 kayla_58
Msg: 347
Posted: 5/29/2015 10:56:11 AM

I may not wear any underepants

PLEASE post a pic of you wearing your Batman underoos with a towel for a cape (at least if your mom hasn't caught you using her computer, yet).

I know I'm not the only one who's looking forward to it.

I'll bet kj's in!
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 348
Posted: 5/29/2015 10:57:17 AM

wait for it

Ms. Motown, everybody knows what you are capable of. Only on this board do you get away with your rude and insulting behavior and then go whining to delete profiles. Your nastiness on this board probably makes you legendary here. It also makes you a no-go in the relationship department in the real world. It must not be a pleasant life being you. But we all have to live with what God gave us, even if it means living with a miserable personality and a victim mentality. So sorry for you :-)

By the way, I have several backup aliases and non-detectable proxies to use anytime I want to be here. Too bad you don't have ultimate control you so deeply want to compensate you for what you lack in the real world. Tonight, I will be out with my wife of close to thirty years with my daughters celebrating my daughter's graduation from High School. You will be here being nasty and bitter to any and all. Have a nice weekend :-)

By the way, in case you couldn't tell. I really don't like you. Not one little bit. You represent to me the worst that women have to offer. Until my next alias . . .see ya.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 349
Posted: 5/29/2015 10:58:01 AM

No one should have anything against massive women..

You say this.......

But you said this.....

.... I would walk away yes if she was massive, she knew Im quite a skinny guy, so obviously just trying to see if her personality will win me over.... and trust me it never can with me and people who over eat.

Maybe your definition of what constitutes having anything against is different in the UK.
 kj521
Msg: 350
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:01:06 AM
Mr. Clitheroe....

I am just dying here! I just love how you so matter of factly state in just about every post about your lady friend not wearing knickers...and now you are foregoing yours, also!

It is just the most exciting thing to you isn't it? Thinking about her naked under a flowing dress and trying to get through an excrutiatingly long dinner......

I think you should explore this a little more in the sex and sexuality issues forums...or not. :)
 kayla_58
Msg: 352
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:06:44 AM
But, crookcatcher, he also said this:

she then said she would wear no nick naks. i find it kind of kinky, perhaps im old fashioned, and perhaps I will learn to worship a larger lady

Hmmm, methinks he doth protest too much...

DietFree
Msg: 353
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:06:57 AM
There's a rumour going around that the Op's date is going to wear overboots.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 354
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:10:01 AM

It is just the most exciting thing to you isn't it? Thinking about her naked under a flowing dress and trying to get through an excrutiatingly long dinner......

Excruciatingly long dinner? Why rush it. Even better to know that she is not wearing any. Better yet, that while sitting both in the same side of a both, she hand the guy the nickers. And perhaps to make it more painful, indicate in whispers the things that each would like to do to each other...in a more private settings.

So in my book, that dinner would be not excruciating but rather delectable.
 Hearton64
Msg: 355
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:10:33 AM

i do not want to fall out or argue with anyone on here.

TOO LATE! I'm ready to kick you as hard as I can on the nuts!

She understands when I explained about crazy people on online forums.

Now you're not only an azzhole you're a liar to boot.
The only person who's been crazy in this thread is you
no matter how much you try to deny it!

Obviously you are too stupid to see the err if your ways.
 DietFree
Msg: 356
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:11:36 AM
^^To err is human - to post is divine
 clooneystutor
Msg: 357
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:14:47 AM

I wear skinny jeans

See, that's the thing that gets me with them things.

They only fit if I don't wear underwear :(

At some point I need to sit down on the date. Bummer...
 2ufo
Msg: 358
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:16:12 AM

I date women I meet in real life rather than those from an anonymous message board.
from your profile.

May your wife of 30 years and your teenage daughter discover this.

It the meantime, you're an arrogant, ignorant a$$ blithely spewing useless, ubiquitous advice who assumes that we actually care that you have innumerable alias and seem to believe we can't detect your proxies after 3 or 4 posts.

Did I mention pompous?

By the way, in case you couldn't tell. I really don't like you. Not one little bit. You represent to me the worst...

The feeling is mutual.

Back to our regularly scheduled program.
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 359
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:18:38 AM
Whatever I may or may not be, I have a heck of a lot more going for me than you bitter, nasty women who are constantly here ragging on guys and have nothing better to do but to see yourselves as victims instead of deserving of your fates. The worst thing I can imagine is my daughters looking for guys on a board like this . . . year after year after year, bitter and nasty and filled with hate and loathing for the opposite sex. I see you bitter women as the biggest losers. Maybe they should start a reality show on TV. You could be stars.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 360
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:26:32 AM

have several backup aliases and non-detectable proxies to use anytime I want to be here.

you need to get a new hobby, cupcake.

By the way, in case you couldn't tell. I really don't like you. Not one little bit.

good.
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 361
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:28:49 AM

My fear is that this thread is the reality.

Of course it is. You don't think there are a number of guys who have no compunction about using women? There are tons of them out there. Op of course is likely just having a good time rattling the women here. Its not like its a hard thing to do. Some of the women here are such tight asses that it doesn't take much.
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 362
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:30:17 AM

you need to get a new hobby, cupcake

Motown, I enjoy riling a victim like yourself. Call me strange, but hey we have to get our kicks somehow. When I want to be with real women, I will ride with our local bicycle group. When I want to be with victims and misfits and tight asses, I will come here. You don't expect me to give it up? You are too much fun. Only I will have to play a better game next time. Remember, when you are posting to a recent new member, you may be talking to me????
 Hearton64
Msg: 363
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:32:32 AM
Hahaha....I must be a tight azz because he's certainly
rattled me!

I can't condone his behavior knowing what I know
from his own words here. No sorry.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >