Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 364
i think she may me over weightPage 14 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
dude you are nothing more than a weak parody of yourself. you can't even come up with a decent insult, it's pathetic. the things you say make you sound just like a fat kid with a bag of doritos and a liter of mountain dew typing away in mom's basement.

i'll bet your computer screen is covered in orange spittle
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 365
i think she may me over weight
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:36:12 AM
^^^^ Op is simply playing a game here. He is not serious. The point is though that there are many guys who in fact use women. It happens all of the time. There are a class of guys who want to drink and they want to Fuk and they enjoy living the basically hedonistic lifestyle. They don't care about tomorrow and don't worry about it. They live in the present only. .
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 366
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:36:45 AM
i'm actually more interested in what the OP has to say... stop hijacking this thread! jesus, everything is not all about you.

so op, tell us more about your fashion selections for the evening.... will it involve a codpiece?
 BialaPolska
Msg: 367
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:37:17 AM
I like lean women too. I'm a lean guy. Wearing underwear is futile. Date whom you wish ; but freeballin sure makes it more fun!!!!!
 DeepakChoprahWinfrey
Msg: 368
i think she may be massive
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:38:35 AM

freeballin sure makes it more fun!!!!!

Freeballin.....isn't that a Tom Petty song ?
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 369
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:39:01 AM

dude you are nothing more than a weak parody of yourself. you can't even come up with a decent insult, it's pathetic. the things you say make you sound just like a fat kid with a bag of doritos and a liter of mountain dew typing away in mom's basement.

i'll bet your computer screen is covered in orange spittle

If it makes you feel better believing that Ms. Motown, than heck yea believe it. I am ugly, fat, stupid and I live in my mom's basement. But even if this were true, I would still have more going for me than you have. You have a consistently nasty personality. The source of that is from a bitter, unhappy, woman. Perhaps you feel used and abused by your Ex who divorced you because he could no longer stand being with you. He tried Motown . .. you drove him away. Of that I have no doubt. How much abuse could any one guy tolerate?

clooneystutor
Msg: 371
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:45:08 AM
Will you be sharing your mic as well?
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 372
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:50:46 AM

a polka dot shirt and skinny chinos with no nickers on underneath

There ya go.....dress to impress!
 kayla_58
Msg: 373
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:52:58 AM
I ike gorilla's idea ... bring your underoos in your pocket, or tucked up your sleeve, and pass them to her under the table.
How romantic!
 kj521
Msg: 374
Posted: 5/29/2015 11:54:52 AM
Mr. Clitheroe.....

Could you turn so we could see the front?
Can't give you an honest opinion otherwise... just saying. :)

Btw...I like polka dots! Ya know why? Cause they are just fun!

I wear them all the time! And knickers! Wear them all the time, too! To each their own. :)
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 376
Posted: 5/29/2015 12:03:55 PM

Btw...I like polka dots! Ya know why? Cause they are just fun!

I have serious issues with wearing polka dots. They have sacred meaning to me. They should only be worn by those that are Kings of the Mountain. Unless you are in the Pyrenees or the Alps. Now a polka dot dress, like a podium girl. Mmmm.
 kj521
Msg: 377
Posted: 5/29/2015 12:12:57 PM
Mr. Clitheroe...

Ok...all kidding aside. Your son is beautiful...now take that picture down. :)
Your outfit will do fine...and I hope if this date happens that you have sincerely talked to her and she really is in total agreement.

If so....then all I have to say is....enjoy and be safe...as it looks like you have someone very special dependent on you. :)

And Mr. Innergorrila....what about a polka dot bikini? ;)

gtomustang
Msg: 378
i think i might be passive
Posted: 5/29/2015 12:44:09 PM
still have my Panasonic 10 speed, wish I had my father's old Raleigh or better, his old folding bike. Heavy suckers, but the steel frame's weight must help for exercise. Don't know what kind of cad would steal a lady's wicker basket, might know some interested in her box. if I ever went sans underpantaloons, I couldn't show off my tighty-whities with the fisherman drawn on but missing his fishing pole b/c its where the fly is located. polka dot bikinis make me want to run up and connect the dots.

gosh, gotta "weight" 24 more hours to find out if the woman showed up with her brothers or not.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 379
Posted: 5/29/2015 12:52:45 PM
I just love happy endings.

And PS Mr. GTO mustang...I saw that!
 gtomustang
Msg: 380
Posted: 5/29/2015 12:58:16 PM
nothing gets by the intelligent, m'dear :)
 daynadaze
Msg: 381
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 1:12:48 PM
This is like the slowest, most boring, ultra soft erotica ever. Wake me when it's over.
 Hearton64
Msg: 382
Posted: 5/29/2015 1:15:15 PM
^
^^^ Op is simply playing a game here. He is not serious. The point is though that there are many guys who in fact use women. It happens all of the time. There are a class of guys who want to drink and they want to Fuk and they enjoy living the basically hedonistic lifestyle. They don't care about tomorrow and don't worry about it. They live in the present only. .

I don't believe it's a game to him but you're right about the rest
and that's where I take offense to the methods to his madness.

I despise narcissists and have been lead on,
used,discarded and burned by one too many in this lifetime.

So I'm not at all amused and I don't see any reason to personally
insult mowtown.

Shes blunt, but always real.

If you said that back in the mod days you'd be
bannished for a time out. :p
 Dee4166
Msg: 383
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 1:18:57 PM

I truly hate skinny men who give dieting advice and have no clue.

Especially when it's WRONG!!! LOL

Tried for YEARS to lose weight by aerobic exercise and it NEVER worked...Finally found a trainer who told me to do weight training, to tone, not build and lo and behold...easy as pie....

Always ate well, not into junk food generally, but once I started to do weights, well, I could eat ANYTHING and never gain an ounce!!!

So much for advice that DOESN'T 'fit all'...

So...was that 'too bitter'?

I won't expect an answer to that anymore than you answered my previous question about who it is that's the "Mastermind" behind all of the POF disappearances....

Guess you don't care, due to all of your proxies and such, right? lol

Yeesh....if 'being pleasant' means taking BS and smiling prettily, so that some guy will find me 'acceptable'....then I will live HAPPILY single for the rest of my Life....

Or maybe I'll find me a 'creative type' like the OP there....

Sounds like SUCH a charmer!!! LMAO

BTW...Eternal realist is a beautiful woman....Too bad so many guys seem to be looking for some kind of perfection that is only attainable if you have a sh!tload of cash and like gold diggers....
Just sayin'....All of these men I hear on here complaining about 'no quality women', and there's one, who has her Life in order, is fit, pretty, smart, makes a decent living and generally has her ducks in a row....

Guess they feel that they're 'entitled to MORE' somehow....isn't that what I'm always seeing said about women...?
Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

Thanks Tom for the B-Day wishes.... ;-)
 newoldgirl
Msg: 384
Posted: 5/29/2015 1:20:33 PM

So I'm not at all amused and I don't see any reason to personally
insult mowtown.

Pssstttt...that's actually why he's here. To insult Motown, and any other women who don't agree with him.

Shes blunt, but always real.

Also, very intelligent and witty :)
 browneyesboo
Msg: 385
Posted: 5/29/2015 1:47:52 PM
Hey Dee!
I did not know it was your birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday to you! :o)
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 386
Posted: 5/29/2015 2:15:02 PM
dee dee!

happy birthday....

may your liquor be cold,
may your men be hot.
and may your troubles slide off of you
slicker than snot.
 Dee4166
Msg: 387
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 2:17:00 PM
Thanks boo...it was actually yesterday...but I'm NOT giving back and B-Day wishes!!! LOL

And I think someone who would steal a bike basket is right down there with whale sh!t...and THAT lies at the bottom of the ocean!! ;-)

@ motown...Well thank GOD, you missed my morning coffee!!! LMAO

Thanks...for that, and the b-day wishes....

At least I didn't spit all over the laptop again...gonna have to get a new one, this keeps up!!!

Oh and btw...don;t let the turkeys, especially the ;old' ones...get you down, I think you're brilliant....;-)
 2ufo
Msg: 389
Posted: 5/29/2015 2:51:07 PM

For example, see that gap in my teeth?.

I think a gap in the top middle is called a diastema.

I hope so.... it's such a neat word.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 390
Posted: 5/29/2015 2:53:08 PM

Now that's just mean and short-sighted as to the benefits of irregular teeth. For example, see that gap in my teeth? It could be a placeholder for your left nipple. Just saying.......

Oluben!!! You're bad. I guess it's Friday. And the last day of school.
 Dee4166
Msg: 391
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2015 3:09:58 PM
Just when I thought it was safe to take a sip of water.....

Thanks oluben...am cleaning the screen as I type.... LOL

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >