Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DietFree
Msg: 60
view profile
History
i think she may me over weightPage 3 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
I see that you change "athletic body" to "average body"....you DO know that you have a "thin" body, right?
 2ufo
Msg: 61
i think she may me over weight
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:04:51 AM

i cannot help it if i am not arratcted to over weight people, and with no attraction there can be no relationship

… and that’s perfectly reasonable. As mentioned, you should have asked before now.

why do over weight women get so mad about this issue

and

gosh some women are really aggressive about this issue... I wonder why? ;)

and

will people (well mainly women) stop being so rude and agressive please,

Stupid things like this….

well i wont ask her for more photos, but if she turns up and is massive, i will make sure she sees me and just walk away...

You’re the north end of a south-facing mule.

most women think I have a lovely personality,

For dating purposes, your mother doesn’t count.

Out of sheer pity, I hope the girl is overweight or at least smart enough to check your posts before dating you. She'll be far better off not knowing you at all.
 eternalrealist2015
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:14:35 AM

The wheelchair thing is such a classic example of "my rules don't apply to myself"..where people want FULL DISCLOSURE FROM EVERYONE upfront, to avoid ANY sort of discomfort or turn off, then don't open up about what to expect about them.

Come to think of it the guy I met who had one photo (a head shot) and was close to 100 lbs overweight asked me if me to share a picture of myself that 'really showed me' prior to our meet. I have several pics on my profile - full body and full face. Maybe he worried they were old and I'd lied about the dates? But we'd been texting (I know...) and he asked what I was doing - well, I was out photographing abandoned houses and so I took a pic (with my phone) of me with the camera and maybe he thought I was hiding my face, so he asked for another one?? But .. still!

So yes, people do this. I've had men do this before - insist on seeing additional pics of me and they look nothing like their own profile pics. I just don't think a lot of people are very honest with themselves while continuing to be so judgmental about others.
 MissScawlett
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:17:31 AM
"...and i would always be the perfect gent on a date even if someone looked 20 years older."

Didn't you say earlier if your date was "massive" you'd let her see you and then turn and leave?

But you'd stay if she looked 20 years older as long as she wasn't "massive"?
 Siennarh
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:20:24 AM

such aggression from our cuddly female friends..

Well at-least you can handle it. lol.
 VolkanoKing
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:22:20 AM
So, instead of simply leaving because people are too rude here, you stay, and continue to bash women sarcastically.

He's been sucked in! WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE!

GOOBLE GOOBLE ONE OF US, ONE OF US!!!! WE ACCEPT HIM WE ACCEPT HIM ONE OF US!!!
 Siennarh
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:26:16 AM

obviously just trying to see if her personality will win me over.... and trust me it never can with me and people who over eat.

You have some serious narcissism and stereotyping going on there.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:28:51 AM

lmao.

OP, I think it's pretty hard to hide being 'massive' even with creative camera angles, although your definition of 'massive' might be different than mine. so good luck on your date huh? and if you don't give us an update we will hunt you down.
 overunity
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:30:56 AM
100% guaranteed weight loss for anyone in 5 words: Eat less and exercise more. But you have to be honest about doing so, as lying wont work.

An honest full body pic would have prevented this problem in the first place.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:31:11 AM

lmao.

OP, I think it's pretty hard to hide being 'massive' even with creative camera angles, although your definition of 'massive' might be different than mine. so good luck on your date huh? and if you don't give us an update we will hunt you down, because we're invested in this now. :/
 eternalrealist2015
Msg: 73
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:33:40 AM
I understand your suspicion OP, I looked at your profile and, since we are all just being open and honest here -- I'm sure you are aware that you aren't particularly good looking (facially). So I imagine you presume that someone who has a pretty face (as you said she does) is likely overweight, because a thin AND pretty woman is going to want to date a handsome man, right? You've said yourself that personality can't really overcome these physical limitations.

I still think you need to cancel this get together and do a better pre-screening job in the future. Why waste anyone's time?
 DeepakChoprahWinfrey
Msg: 74
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:34:02 AM
Next time you see a profile with only headshots, no matter how gorgeous her face is, IGNORE IT.
 gtomustang
Msg: 75
i think she may be over weight
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:48:37 AM
a person who has a pattern of deceiving...is quite well aware that others can deceive. Those who are honest....don't entertain the pessimistic notion that another MIGHT be deceiving.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 76
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:50:36 AM

100% guaranteed weight loss for anyone in 5 words: Eat less and exercise more.

Umm...yeah no. Not a solution for EVERYONE.
There are exceptions to every rule.

and NOTHING is 100% guaranteed.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 78
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:01:56 AM

well she just replied to me on pof with a full body picture... she is massive and that is her choice, I do not critise it. I will probably still meet her for a night out as no doubt it would be a one night stand for me, I suppose its better than staying in at home.

That is f*cking pathetic.
 eternalrealist2015
Msg: 79
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:06:17 AM
^^ If this is a real person, then he's ugly 'tude to go with the ugly mug but I'm starting to definitely think 'troll'...
 SLAFFA
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:08:36 AM
A join date of 5/20/15 added to an unusual "handle". Add in about 8 hours [thus far] of some vigorous stirring. Well, if one has a tried and true formula that gets them what they want... WHY change it?

Just another day at the Forums. I'm predicting 200 responses well before midnight.

Just keep in mind that Big Fish or whoever is driving the Forum Bus now is inexorably tightening the noose.
 daynadaze
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:10:10 AM
If you are that against any women with body fat, then by all means bring it up, I think it would be kinder to bring it up before the meet than showing up for the meet and gagging. You are showing all your physical traits and flaws in your profile, ask for the same of others. Put it in your profile that you do not date overweight women, so that they will know. And do not contact women with profiles that don't show up-to-date full body photos, clear photos. There's nothing wrong with having preferences, but how is someone to know if you don't directly state it in your own profile?
 Siennarh
Msg: 83
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:11:30 AM

I am real and I am being honest. gosh, why the antagonism... I merely asked a question, I never insulted over-eaters once, and now I have agreed to meet her even thought she is flippin massive... some people just cant win!

and delusional too?
 ThatGirlNamedAlli
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:13:13 AM
Aw dude yuck. Be a decent human being. Show up, have a nice time, eat a good meal. Don't be pathetic and sleep with her. Or just cancel

I guarantee she knows that since you asked for a full pic, she knows now you were concerned about her size and are now humming and hawing and judging her. She's probably been through it a bazillion times and she's lost patience for simple minded men. Don't waste her time.
 kayla_58
Msg: 85
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:13:29 AM
Hee hee. Well , good luck with the ONS.
Gawd, how desperate you must be To lower your standards just to wet your "whistle."
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 87
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:17:28 AM
Why the hell would you bang someone you're not even attracted to?

Are you going to mislead her to get her into bed??
 eternalrealist2015
Msg: 88
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:17:47 AM
We blew it guys, we should have let him post her profile details, even though it's against the rules so now someone could warn her of the whole 'she's hideous/massive' but I'm up for the ONS.
 kj521
Msg: 89
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:25:16 AM
Mr. Clitheroe......

This.....

"I am a very self effacing gentleman..."

Is contradictory with this.....

"I will probably still meet her for a night out as no doubt it would be a one night stand for me"

I think you need to be more honest with your self description....

Good luck to you.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 90
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:27:18 AM
Some people, (men and women), have mastered the art on how to look better in photos based on their body type.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >