Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 91
I think we may be amidst a moronPage 4 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
Do her a favor and cancel the date. You are already thinking with your d*ck, knowing you wouldn't consider anything else with her. That's premeditated f*ckery right there.

vvvvv

Then I advocate for full disclosure, something like "I'd f*ck you once, but I wouldn't consider dating you, like for real dating you".
 Siennarh
Msg: 93
i think she may be over weight
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:27:39 AM
Delusional because you are completely unaware that your language is offensive which means the offensive stuff you take so seriously as the truth that you don't realize it's offensive. Which again I conclude because the language you use suggest you have deeply held beliefs that larger people aren't worth anything stating that 'I would walk away yes if she was massive' and 'see if her personality will win me over.... and trust me it never can with me and people who over eat', 'just cannot have a relationship with an over weight person'.

You know, I know two people, who dislike and pick on people who they perceive to be 'fat', both of these people are autistic. Both of those idiots also picked on me.

Grow up and stop being so offensive. But I suppose you don't know you are being offensive because you're so delusional and actually believe these things.

God. My bad.
 Siennarh
Msg: 94
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:28:59 AM

I could never regularly see an over eater

Oh I could never regularly see a malnutritioned skinny boy.
 DeepakChoprahWinfrey
Msg: 95
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:31:44 AM

I could never regularly see an over eater

Are you going to make her aware of this before or after the wild night ?
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 96
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:35:31 AM

no, she has a gorgeous face and a gorgeous personality, and if we both consent we could have one wild night together but I could never regularly see an over eater< i so totally do not understand that anyone could have an issue with that

I have no problem with any of it, as long as she knows what she's getting into. But it sounds like you may be planning to bullshit her into bed, which I *do* have a problem with.

I still don't understand why you would want sex with someone you're not 100% attracted to, though.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 97
i think she may me over weight
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:38:44 AM
Men are not allowed to be fussy!

Be grateful you got a date dude!

Seriously, if you already accepted the meet, then you should follow through with it.

Next time, ask for a full length pic before agreeing to meet.

And yeah, the username is creepy, but I suppose someone didn't mind it.
 kj521
Msg: 98
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:39:54 AM
Mr. Pig....

Most likely because he is rather desperate.....and has no morals.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 99
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:39:59 AM
Missed the ONS part...

What a creeper.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 101
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:52:27 AM
I don't understand why you think you will have a wild night
with her and her gorgeous personality?
What if she doesn't find you attractive and isn't interested in
going to bed with you?
You're assuming she has no standards or expectations because
she's MASSIVE?

I hope she tells you to take a flying hike.
You're not a nice guy at all.
 daynadaze
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:01:02 PM
Well the truth is lots of people will have sex with someone they are not attracted to, there are many reasons why. A lot of people will marry someone they are not at all attracted to, again there are many reasons why. As a fat person I have no interest in men who will date me or bed me in spite of my size or looks, but that's me. All of this story is so contrived, all that was needed was the honest truth about who is attracted to what and what they are willing to do or not do, then neither one of them would be harmed in any way. Why it sounds made up, is thatthe way it's written seem to be to be to rile up fat people. The need to say things like...wondering why so many are riled up, oh they must be fat, heehee, which makes this look very much like trolling. But if the OP's point was to make fun then I think it missed it's mark, most fat people don't care what someone they don't want to date thinks of them. So if this is trolling, it only got to the very few who would care to feel insulted and then even making it less likely to hit it's target, most people who would care don't even know there's a forum section. If OP is being honest, then good gawd, stop making things so hard, just put in your profile that you are not looking to date fat women, but will take them to bed, but no strings. Once and done, or twice if good. It's pretty simple, it doesn't matter who you run off.
 newoldgirl
Msg: 103
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:01:35 PM

I will tell her i could not have a relationship with her before i meet her for dinner, if she agrees we will just have a wild night, she has a gorgeous face and lovely personailty, if she consents i so totally do not understand what is wrong with that, i just messaged her now telling her that

Sure you did.
 MissScawlett
Msg: 104
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:07:37 PM
"... I will probably still meet her for a night out as no doubt it would be a one night stand for me, I suppose its better than staying in at home."

Seriously, dude? Do the girl a favor and call off the date.

SunshineGirl__
Msg: 105
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:08:59 PM
Send her the link to this thread.
 Siennarh
Msg: 106
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:15:05 PM

if she agrees we will just have a wild night,

You assume she will *want* to sleep with you.
So narcissistic.
 Dee4166
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:29:49 PM
Where DO all of these trolls come from???? LOL Somebody needs to invent a troll SPRAY,,,Seems we have an infestation lately.... ;-)

If you ARE a real person by ANY chance, you are one despicable human being, there.....

Are you planning on letting her in on the fact that you want to fvck her but aren't interested in knowing her, BEFORE or AFTER, you actually have sex with her....?

Just curious, although at this point my opinion of you couldn't possibly get any lower...lmao

And men wonder why some women think that all they want is to get laid....
 Siennarh
Msg: 109
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:33:49 PM

If you ARE a real person by ANY chance, you are one despicable human being, there.....

It isn't his fault he is 'crazy' though. Really.

It's if he is being deliberately manipulative and lying etc, then that would make him a despicable human being imo.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 110
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:36:40 PM
Look through most of the profiles in your area , Ah, clitville , I believe. Big women. Sounds like you got scammed. In the future beware. Look for key give aways. Arms , face etc. What does she report as interests? Bars?

I n the future BOL !!! Be On The Lookout. A good practice is to state body type and race desired. Wasn't POF supposed to match you? LOL
 clooneystutor
Msg: 112
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:40:31 PM
Somebody needs to invent a troll SPRAY

I think he's wearing Sex Panther by Odeon

I'm gonna send some reefer and wine to Clitville...
 SLAFFA
Msg: 113
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:43:58 PM
I'll bet BP might be able to clear up this PoF riddle? Why not send him an email and inquire?

You both joined on the same day and seem to have a similar take/outlook on life.
 kj521
Msg: 114
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:44:19 PM
Mr. Clooney....

Don't bother! That fella is already high on delusions of grandeur... :D
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 115
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:58:36 PM
This thread was initially pretty darn funny for readers...until it inevitably jumped the shark.
Certainly very entertaining while it lasted. Will look forward to the next one coming down the pike.
 import_from_uk
Msg: 116
Posted: 5/27/2015 12:59:57 PM

well she just replied to me on pof with a full body picture... she is massive and that is her choice, I do not critise it. I will probably still meet her for a night out as no doubt it would be a one night stand for me, I suppose its better than staying in at home.

You are a total arse.

Hilariously, what you don't realize is that women profile owners, have a link where we can see the last 10 comments you made. That means anyone women who click on your profile can clearly see exactly the type of twat you are.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 117
Posted: 5/27/2015 1:06:22 PM

Are you planning on letting her in on the fact that you want to fvck her but aren't interested in knowing her, BEFORE or AFTER, you actually have sex with her....?

As long as both agree, there’s nothing wrong with 2 consenting adults meeting up just for sex.
 VolkanoKing
Msg: 118
Posted: 5/27/2015 1:08:10 PM
"i really do not understand the anger"

At this point I think most of us are laughing.

Next!
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 119
Posted: 5/27/2015 1:15:48 PM
Clit Hero:

well she just replied to me on pof with a full body picture... she is massive and that is her choice, I do not critise it. I will probably still meet her for a night out as no doubt it would be a one night stand for me, I suppose its better than staying in at home.

Of course you'd be using her as the free bed'em - n - breakfast, and you'll skip the breakfast, seeing as you have a very young child, full-time, that you have to go to. You'd have bedded her whether she's massive or not.

I hope she sees you in person and become repulsed by you.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >