Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 120
i think she may me over weightPage 5 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)

I don't normally accuse someone of lying without proof, but in this case, I think you're full of shit.

You told this woman she was too big for you to want a relationship, but you would have sex with her, and she said yes??

I will laugh my ass off if she ends up not showing up, then sends you a big "f*ck off" message afterwards.
 MissScawlett
Msg: 121
i think she may me over weight
Posted: 5/27/2015 1:18:50 PM
"I hope she sees you in person and become repulsed by you."

Bingo!
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 122
Posted: 5/27/2015 1:24:01 PM
Pig,

He doesn't want a relationship. The overgrown **stard doesn't even have the time to cultivate one. He's banking on her (alleged) low self-esteem to get laid.

I hope she does exactly as you have prescribed.
 VolkanoKing
Msg: 123
Posted: 5/27/2015 1:33:19 PM
This is fiction.
 kj521
Msg: 124
Posted: 5/27/2015 2:00:29 PM
So Mr. Cliheroe.......when is the agreed upon night of passion?

Perhaps, you could come back and post a thread in the Sex and Sexuality forum.
Be sure to be creative and detailed in your narrative. I do so love a good story. :)
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 125
Posted: 5/27/2015 2:05:47 PM
"And men wonder why some women think that all they want is to get laid...."

Men wonder this ? Since when. Every man alive has once been a guy who was only interested in getting laid, especially when high or drunk.
 tgif333
Msg: 126
Posted: 5/27/2015 2:11:58 PM
whew! that was a close call KJ.

when I first decided to move from Youngstown I thought Clitville (where this fellow is located) would be a great choice.

so glad I changed it to Clearwater.
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 127
Posted: 5/27/2015 2:22:46 PM

clitheroe_ct:
Most women think I have a lovely personality, will people (well mainly women) stop being so rude and agressive please, I just do not want to date a person who is over weight, its simple

So You have them all Fooled......... How many Dates before the Real You comes out?

well she just replied to me on pof with a full body picture... she is massive and that is her choice, I do not critise it. I will probably still meet her for a night out as no doubt it would be a one night stand for me, I suppose its better than staying in at home.

Yep, More proof of the Real You....
 Dee4166
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 2:42:53 PM
@oldman...

Well if you check out old threads there are MANY men who are crying 'foul' whenever women talk about the 'fact' that men are out primarily, to get laid....

As long as both agree, there’s nothing wrong with 2 consenting adults meeting up just for sex.

No, There's not at all. However I made my comment before the OP supposedly told her that she was too fat for him to date but not too fat for him to fvck....and she agreed to those parameters....

That's why this guy is trolling...If there's a woman alive who would agree to those terms when she was under the apparent impression that he actually LIKED her as more than a casual sex prospect. she would have to be one very sick woman on the mental health front....NOT that they don't exist....But it's quite obvious to her by now that he thinks she is too fat for him to have a relationship with, but not too fat to have sex with, and I can't imagine that if this scenario is true, that all will go according to the OP's plan....

Or else, this is some kind of sick little fantasy dreamed up for his own entertainment....

I'm voting for the latter, myself, although I already need a shower at the thought that there IS some woman out there willing to sell herself that short....as I KNOW there, unfortunately, are....
 dragonbytes
Msg: 129
Posted: 5/27/2015 2:49:01 PM

when we pre agree to sleep together and i am honest about not seeing her again, I really do not see the issue

So in the course of a few hours, you MSG her requesting a full body shot, she took the picture, uploaded it and returned it to you, then you had a discussion about you not wanting a real relationship, but were OK with sex with her? She was also up for at least that.

AND she isn't a "working girl"?

I am skeptical about the speed of all this happening in a few hours all on 5/27.
 2ufo
Msg: 130
Posted: 5/27/2015 2:51:24 PM
He's not attracted to massive women but he'll get together for a night of hot and wild sex?

I hope she laughs and points while he's there.... unresponsive.

Because he's not attracted to massive women.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 132
Posted: 5/27/2015 3:37:20 PM

she said she would go for a meal with me , plus no knickers on

Oh please......just quit and go away.
 kayla_58
Msg: 133
Posted: 5/27/2015 3:41:30 PM
No panties? Hee Hee.
Aren't you worried about a landslide?
Oh, well, this was hard to believe from the jump, since you were obviously traumatized by your first experience in meeting an overweight woman, yet did not learn anything about how to deal with it.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 134
Posted: 5/27/2015 3:49:10 PM

she said she would go for a meal with me , plus no knickers on

Yeah, you're bullshitting.
 overunity
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 3:50:04 PM
This is like a Monty Python sketch, lmao.
 springorfall
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 3:58:07 PM
maybe ask to skype before the meet up, that'll give you a clear idea of what she looks like. However, if you've already planned to meet, then it's really only polite to keep the date, maybe you'll make a friend at least.

If you've not yet set a date and are just considering it, I don't see anything wrong with not wanting to waste your time on dating someone you know that you'll not be attracted to, beforehand. If larger women are not attractive to you, then that's your preference. I'm sure those who are berating you also have preferences, or they'd be dating everyone and anyone.

Good luck and have fun.

Okay, I just read your last posts and see that she's not really your type but that you'll have sex with her anyway and that she's okay with that. As long as you've really been upfront and clear with her then again, I don't see any prob with it - it's her choice whether or not to sleep with you as a one nighter. It's not something I would do, but then this isn't about me.
 ThatGirlNamedAlli
Msg: 138
Posted: 5/27/2015 4:05:07 PM

Oh lord, I have no motivation to lie. She said she will wear no knickers. Perhaps she likes the look of me, I have no idea, but I am not lying.

lol, dude, you're english. you're just screwing with people now. I know your type of silly-talkers :)
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 139
Posted: 5/27/2015 4:05:46 PM

I'm sure those who are berating you also have preferences, or they'd be dating everyone and anyone.

He's being berated because he's already acknowledged she's "massive" which he cannot stand. He will however meet her and have sex and then leave her, having no desire to have any type of relationship past that point.

He doesn't need berating he needs his nads kicked up around his chin. Just saying......
 springorfall
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 4:12:14 PM
because he's acting in a way that we might find morally offensive? They're both adults. He says he's told her that he is only interested in a one-night stand and she's good with that - maybe that's what she's looking for too. Maybe she just has an "itch that needs to be scratched". As long as he's honest with her she has the right to decide whether or not she wants to have sex with him, imo.

As I said, it's not something I would do and it's not something I would want someone I care about to do, but it's their choice.
 Millionpaws
Msg: 142
Posted: 5/27/2015 4:21:13 PM
I hope you have a special date with your special lady with no nickers.

Could she be "Crying Game" special?
 kj521
Msg: 143
Posted: 5/27/2015 4:38:01 PM
Oh Mr. Cliheroe.......

I do so thank you for this little embellishment.....

"So i am looking forward to a bit of passion for a night with a girl with no knickers"

I just love the word "knickers"! One of my favs.

So.....do you anticipate dining at a seafood restaurant? ;)

*Sorry y'all.....I can't help myself! I like this troll. I can't wait to see where he takes the story next! :D
 tgif333
Msg: 144
Posted: 5/27/2015 4:46:50 PM
does anyone else think the man from Clitville resembles Rod Stewart just a bit?

what are you going to do when Mr. Stiffy does not want to rise to the occasion when he sees how massive she is?

I guess you'll have to make like the silver tongued devil that you are!

and please let me know which seat it is that she will be sitting in without her knickers on. I want to be sure to avoid it.

of course if she's that massive I could tell by the bowed wood of the chair legs!
 ThatGirlNamedAlli
Msg: 146
Posted: 5/27/2015 5:08:31 PM
I'm still laughing over the clit hero thing. Best unintentional funny. I have a friend in nottingham, i have to tell him.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 147
Posted: 5/27/2015 5:11:23 PM
His next thread will be all about their night o passion
This is some amusing tale spinning
he would hump the crack of dawn..i
I agree with the others, the troll bus has rolled in
Actually he looks nothing like RS
Maybe his date is harvesting kidneys :/
Stay tuned
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 148
Posted: 5/27/2015 5:15:21 PM
She may be OVERWEIGHT??!! Good lord, and here I thought the worst thing that could happen with online dating would be if the person turned out to be a stalking rapist killer. I'm so sheltered :S
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >