Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kj521
Msg: 149
i think she may me over weightPage 6 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
Come on now Ms. Ouija! I'm seeing some RS......

I can picture Mr. Clitheroe jumping on the table.....singing....

"If you want my body and you think I'm sexy
Come on honey, tell me so
If you really need me, just reach out and touch me
Come on sugar, let me know"

To his No Knickers Britney.....all the while rubbing his own chest and grabbing his crotch.....staring into her eyes all sexy like!

That's a visual, right there! ;)
 kj521
Msg: 151
i think she may me over weight
Posted: 5/27/2015 5:27:05 PM
Oh Mr. Oluben.....you make me laugh!

Mr. Clitheroe.....you might want to forego Ms. No Knickers.....

She is gonna break you like the twig you are and use you to....well....just use your imagination! :D
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 152
Posted: 5/27/2015 5:37:07 PM
I keep picturing "shallow hal" where he's laying on the bed and gets hit in the face with a pair of knickers the size of a twin sheet.
 tgif333
Msg: 153
Posted: 5/27/2015 5:40:00 PM
oh Miss KJ, your Rod Stewart song was great timing. perfect for the Stick Man.

The Clit Hero's future in a poem:

fatty and skinny lay in bed,

fatty rolled over and skinny was dead!

vvvvvv this guy's hilarious!!! i'm rolling!

he can't understand why we think it's a stone gas!!!!vvvvvv

i'm pissing myself Crook Catcher!!!!!! whoot whoot

it's the new line to get laid!!

"baby, the Clit Hero is here! you are MASSIVE!"

"oh you are so sweet! let's get naked shall we darling!"
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 155
Posted: 5/27/2015 5:42:57 PM
Im sure the message where you told her that she was to massive for you sealed the deal.

But I'm thinking that message never left.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 156
Posted: 5/27/2015 6:17:32 PM
One ought to value a child's Life more
oh, and in case you don't know - your posting history is available for all to see
So that skinny hot thing? No doubt she has read what you have said
Just sayin
 sigungq
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 6:29:29 PM
OP, if she has ONLY face shots, she's overweight. You don't even need to ask. You just need to decide if her face is pretty enough to offset the obesity.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 158
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 6:31:21 PM
clitheroe

Actually I would call you thin and most of your pics are bad. Get rid of the one with the child in it. Seriously dude!!

What are the chances she will want to meet you now that you have asked for a full body shot despite all the advice against it. Good way to get her to cancel though.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 159
Posted: 5/27/2015 7:20:58 PM
Why don't you just bring a scale with you to the first meet. Force her to get on it and if she weighs too much leave and give her the scale as a present.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 160
Posted: 5/27/2015 7:35:56 PM
I'm a face man myself.

A nice smile is eternal :)

YMMV
 south_city
Msg: 161
Posted: 5/27/2015 8:13:05 PM
I doubt this story is true. But if she did send you full body photos and you aren't attracted to her, then just cancel the date.
 DietFree
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 8:31:08 PM
I think that the woman is leading him on...watch her stand him up on Saturday.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 8:41:49 PM
Now, I've seen loads of profile photos. Yes, some won't do full body shots. Is there anyone besides me, that can look at a face only shot, and see the potential weight? Doesn't double chins, fat cheeks, large necks, tell you something? Sure, some things can be hidden. But not that.

Or am I just seeing things?
 GattoMonstrosis
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 9:26:00 PM
It's not about being a gentleman IG, it's about turning up and making sure she sees that you've turned up and then walking away!!! I've had my share of dates that never turned up or who turned up, saw me and left without me knowing, but one who turned up, saw me, made sure i saw that she saw me and then left? That's a pure d1ck move with no purpose other than to make her feel like a piece of crap on his shoe, there is no reason for it other than to cause pain as some fvcked up revenge.
 PenelopeLeChat
Msg: 165
Posted: 5/27/2015 9:50:49 PM
I am just appalled with you all!

Isn't anyone else concerned for the OP's safety? If she sits on him he will disappear faster then a string thong! Think of the paperwork when we have to file a MTR (missing troll report)!

OP if you must follow through on this "date" please finalize your escape plan prior to engaging your intended victim. Maybe go all MacGyverish...

*rolling eyes*
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 9:59:00 PM
Now I have seen shots of people with double chins, horrors!!! and full cheeks who actually were not overweight. I have seen overweight people with thin necks and faces so you cannot really tell until you have seen the whole package and then again the shots can be doctored, old etc.

Clitheroe

The comment about you turning up and then disappearing so the girl sees you and knows that you are not interested is downright mean, unclassy and crass. Exchange numbers which should done anyway and just text the girl if she has lied or is way overweight so she does not wait around for you. You need to learn how to handle online dating in a much better way if you are going to do it.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 167
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:06:09 PM

I swear on my sons life that everything i have said on here is true! It beggars belief that people thinking im playing a trick or something.... why should I bother? perhaps larger ladys are more forthcoming to a mans advances, I have no idea, but my messages seemed to work with her!

First of all, if you value your son's life at all, you wouldn't "swear" on it for anything. Not that I believe there's anything out there that will punish HIM for what you swear on, but still. Totally not cool.

Secondly, I have no qualms with you wanting to get laid or not wanting to be in a relationship, but to target someone you're not even attracted to because she's vulnerable is f*cking weak. It takes a total shitbag to do that.

Not to mention the fact that you slammed her on a public forum beforehand.

Even if this nutty story is true, you're not getting a high five or a bro-fist out of me for it.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 168
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:06:34 PM
^ Crass? It's downright dangerous. She will run after him until she is just close enough to touch him with the tip of one of her fat little fingers and give him the fat virus!!
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 169
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:32:04 PM

Posted by clitheroe_ct:
"...I swear on my sons life that everything i have said on here is true!..."

Dude, that is seriously bizarre behavior. Don't tempt karma with your son like that...it is reckless.
Maintain your fabricated tales in your more upbeat, English, quirky, Rod Stewart-like, entertaining style.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 170
Posted: 5/27/2015 10:54:55 PM
While I agree that you have to go out with her anyway, since you DID already ask/agree to take her out -- if you don't like the element of surprise (good by a slender cutie; bad by an oversized gorilla with lipstick that shaves) -- you can get another pic since it's several days away if she has it handy.

If ALL her pics are close-ups of her face and she put "Average" (which can mean anything from relatively slender to pie-eating contest winner) -- and she's not overweight, she's Not going to come up with excuses left & right on pictures if she's got something close to modern technology. In fact, even if she is Really overweight, she's not.

Only a fool who put up so many closeup face-only shots would refuse to send any others. If you only had those and a gal asked you after chatting & hitting it off, would you get upset at her? No. Especially if you're meeting -- you want to know what the person looks like more than just 6 inches away. What's there to hide, ya know? It's just How you ask and putting things in perspective...

... which you did. Great. And she's massive, as you say. Well, it's good that you're still going to go out with her... and even better that you're going to go harpooning, so to speak. I guess it's another example that all a gal has to do is get a little naughty/kinky and she can get guys out of her league. I wish it was the other way around -- of course, I think every guy wishes it was the other way around!
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 171
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:07:45 PM
Norwegian guy: I'm relatively new to this league thing, so I need you to help me do the math. The woman is overweight = how many points against her? The man is underweight = how many points against him? The woman, according to the gentleman, has a lovely personality = how much? The man is a knob = what? Seriously, I need you to break this down mathematically.
 OogaBooga68
Msg: 172
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:36:34 PM
Here's a couple suggestions for next time... Just ask. If they refuse, then you can always take your chances and try out a date anyways. Also, flat out let them know you aren't interested in overweight ladies, or...
Make first dates like a hit and run. A drink, coffee, tea... Fast and easy. If you meet someone you think you're hitting it off with, you can always extend the first date with a walk, or even dinner.
But a first date dinner? Now you're stuck there, sitting across from "unappetizing" while you try to eat and act polite.
You can actually state that you prefer to keep first dates short and sweet. No one should be potentially offended that you don't want to risk sitting there through an entire meal, or local festival, or hang gliding, or whatever... With someone you just aren't feeling it with.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 173
Posted: 5/27/2015 11:36:41 PM

Norwegian guy: I'm relatively new to this league thing, so I need you to help me do the math. The woman is overweight = how many points against her? The man is underweight = how many points against him? The woman, according to the gentleman, has a lovely personality = how much? The man is a knob = what? Seriously, I need you to break this down mathematically.

I never remotely implied it's a point based system, and you know it's not either in your razzing. :) You just dislike the concept of some people being better looking than others. The only way there's no leagues would be that everyone's tastes are Random, and nobody's better looking than anyone else (as tastes would be Purely random). They're not. At all. There's just random factors involved, that's all. The mere concept of leagues is quite common sense, even though some people see that as impeding on their esteem, or makes themselves too afraid to approach those better looking than they themselves (higher failure rate), among a few other things.

But hey, have the (blind) view on leagues that Stephen Colbert has on race -- "I'm blind, I can't tell race. Am I white? I don't know, I ... I just can't see. I'm color-blind." :)
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 174
Posted: 5/28/2015 12:21:02 AM

! well i wont ask her for more photos, but if she turns up and is massive, i will make sure she sees me and just walk away...

Oh, and I forgot to address this issue here. Why the f*ck would you do that? It's one thing to be a chicken shit coward and walk away, but to want her to actually SEE you do it? That's despicable, and I can't believe you would actually get some sort of satisfaction from it.

Sorry, man. I'm wishing you nothing but failure here.
 Millionpaws
Msg: 175
Posted: 5/28/2015 12:44:58 AM
I hope she takes one look at him, bursts into laughter and leaves. lol

..............................................................................................................
Oooo
ooo
ooo
ooo

Unless she is like that women from the James Bond movies who likes killing men by squashing them with her thighs.

A man with chicken stick legs would be good practice for a proper victim.

I wonder if that was part of the training for the role?
No literacy requirement to be the victim.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >