Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2ufo
Msg: 176
i think she may me over weightPage 7 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)

You just dislike the concept of some people being better looking than others.

No, some people dislike the arrogant disrespect of ‘I’ll let her see me walk away’.

This particular troll has already said he has a picture and she’s massive; he’s told her she’s too fat to have a chance for a relationship with him but he’ll ‘harpoon’ her anyway. Although he’s also said that he’ll let her see him walk away. Then he asks ‘why is everyone so angry? I’m not attracted to fat women.” As if that's why we're telling him what we think of his plan to meet her, point out how fat she is and he'll never date her but he'll fvck her.

Well, it's good that you're still going to go out with her... and even better that you're going to go harpooning, so to speak. I guess it's another example that all a gal has to do is get a little naughty/kinky and she can get guys out of her league.

You… approve of the intentional disrespect this person is planning to do to another person???

Another example of what a girl has to do to get a guy out of her league?

Sorry, I wouldn’t put up with that excrement when I was much younger and far more stupid. Both you and the OP are cut from the same rotten, obnoxiously-patterned cloth.

… by an oversized gorilla with lipstick that shaves

This oversized gorilla is going back into her cave.
 Dee4166
Msg: 177
view profile
History
i think she may me over weight
Posted: 5/28/2015 1:42:53 AM
I'm still trying to understand how someone can be completely UNATTRACTIVE to someone and yet he is STILL willing to have sex with her???

I mean, I haven't done something that dumb...well, ever!!! LOL

And I mean, how does that even work??? What, you close your eyes and pretend you're with Christie Brinkley, or whoever???

Are you that desperate for sex that you would have sex with ANYONE just to be able to stick your penis into someone...? I mean, I can understand that coming from an adolescent BOY, but a grown man? Really????

I also don't believe that you were AS 'honest' with HER, as you supposedly have been here....Just doesn't 'compute' for me, although I know that there ARE women out there who are that desperate....

Nah...I'm with Gatto and Pig....as I said before, a despicable human being....

@CC I LAUGHED when I read your post, because I thought of the exact same scene from Shallow Hal!!! LOLOL
@2ufo....
That whole "leagues" thing really bugs me too....Mostly because some people seem to think that there's a universal agreement on what is considered 'attractive' even cross culturally and despite the subjectivity of what is 'attractive'....If you travel some, you will see that is SO not true at ALL, but some folks are just more 'comfortable' with putting everyone in their allotted 'place'....it helps them to make sense of the world in a way that's meaningful to them any way....
 deetristate
Msg: 178
Posted: 5/28/2015 3:41:10 AM
This guy is pulling your collective legs or testing dialogue for his latest screenplay .
 Dee4166
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2015 4:11:15 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yup....
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 180
Posted: 5/28/2015 4:15:54 AM

She may be OVERWEIGHT??!! Good lord, and here I thought the worst thing that could happen with online dating would be if the person turned out to be a stalking rapist killer. I'm so sheltered :S

LOL!
 kj521
Msg: 181
Posted: 5/28/2015 4:28:21 AM
Mr. Clitheroe?

Do you suppose you could move up your assassination with Ms. No Knickers ?

Cause Saturday is just too far away....unless of course....you have more plot twists and turns written into this tale.

If so....I will try to just sit quietly and be patient. :D

BTW...... Love this......" nick naks"......on this side of the pond.....knick knacks......are decorative home decor items.
I am now going to refer to my panties as nick naks.....hope you don't mind if I borrow it. :)
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 182
Posted: 5/28/2015 4:31:21 AM
^^Do you mean assignation? i think assassination is a little harsh, though I do think that the likes of Clit Hero do merit a good, swift kick in the backside.
 Dee4166
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2015 4:49:06 AM
Now, now Eternity...let's not be too hasty there with the assassination...lmao j/k

But yes, a good swift kick probably wouldn't be amiss....
 kj521
Msg: 184
Posted: 5/28/2015 5:56:36 AM
No....I meant assassination....cause I do think Ms. No Knickers intends to injure him and not in a good way.

His first clue should have been that she agreed to meet him after his obnoxious message.
But the biggie? The freakin' no knickers! And he is totally oblivious to it!
It's like being in the middle of a horror flick and Mr. Clitheroe is the dumb bimbo who hides behind the dead bodies on meat hooks!

Oh my goodness! I almost can not watch.....almost.... ;)

Where the heck is my bag of butter toffee cashews? Oooh...I am out! I have to run to the store. Hope I don't miss anything good while I am gone....
 coffeetogo127
Msg: 185
Posted: 5/28/2015 6:25:34 AM
OP, you've already said you cannot possibly find her attractive due to her massive size. Why not just go buy a cantaloupe.
 eternalrealist2015
Msg: 186
Posted: 5/28/2015 6:38:18 AM

You just dislike the concept of some people being better looking than others.

So, because the OP state's she's 'massive' (and seemingly desperate) we assume that he's in a league way above hers. We have NO clue what she looks like (or, you know, if she is real).

Maybe for many men the factor of 'overweight' (and again we only have his word for it) instantly puts that woman: no matter how beautiful her face or personality/character may be, no matter what else she has going for her in a league BELOW a jerk with a quite ugly face and a non-muscular body?

I am well aware that some people are better looking than others myself. I personally don't give it the 'weight' (ha! not a pun) you seem to.

I'm someone who likes to meet a variety of people - if you are near my age, can communicate in a reasonable manner and the logistics of a get together are not horrendous, I'm one who prefers to meet sooner vs later. Because of this, I've met a few stunning men and many that were less conventionally attractive. The last really good looking man I met was simply unappealing in other ways -- I would not consider seeing him again (and yes, he did ask) because it seemed like it would be a lot of work getting to know him and not much fun.

Was he out of my league because he was better looking than me? Perhaps in your definition.

Did that make me lucky and want to see him again? NOT AT ALL.
 tgif333
Msg: 187
Posted: 5/28/2015 6:39:15 AM
million paws...
Unless she is like that women from the James Bond movies who likes killing men by squashing them with her thighs

her name was Xenia Onatopp because she liked being onna top!

Dee....
I'm still trying to understand how someone can be completely UNATTRACTIVE to someone and yet he is STILL willing to have sex with her???

Mr. Stiffy doesn't have all the senses your other body parts have. he has only the sense of touch and though he has one eye it is blind. his sense of morality is nonexistent therefore he can go into this situation without anxiety. his only need is complete satisfaction (think the Rolling Stones song) and if he doesn't get it the two guys below him will let him know soon enough when they turn blue.

Where the heck is my bag of butter toffee cashews?

oh Mz. KJ, I get the impression that with the figure you carry, one bag of butter toffee cashews would last you years. my bag lasts about 2 days.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 188
Posted: 5/28/2015 6:48:33 AM

No....I meant assassination....cause I do think Ms. No Knickers intends to injure him and not in a good way.

I suppose that assignation would lead to an assassination of astronomical proportions -- of her laughter at his lack of apparatus and his being carried away by embarrassment.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 189
Posted: 5/28/2015 6:53:42 AM

So, because the OP state's she's 'massive' (and seemingly desperate) we assume that he's in a league way above hers. We have NO clue what she looks like (or, you know, if she is real).

I certainly don't assume he's in a league above her. Any guy that would hook up with a woman he's not even attracted to is just as desperate as the woman who would shack up with a lowdown prick like him.
 Hearton64
Msg: 190
Posted: 5/28/2015 6:54:04 AM

well she just replied to me on pof with a full body picture... she is massive
and that is her choice, I do not critise it. I will probably still meet her for
a night out as no doubt it would be a one night stand for me,

I suppose its better than staying in at home.

Wow....just wow.

So heartless.

I was going to defend your right to having preferences
Until I read this.You have no right to use and lose
this woman for sex,because even though she's overweight,
she could do WAY BETTER than a "man" like you.

Just because you're honest doesn't make you decent!
 Hearton64
Msg: 192
Posted: 5/28/2015 6:59:08 AM

I certainly don't assume he's in a league above her.
Any guy that would hook up with a woman he's not
even attracted to is just as desperate as the woman
who would shack up with a lowdown prick like him.

He has informed knowledge of her size,
but she has no clue he's a low down prick!

If she only knew.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 193
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:03:03 AM
^^^^I dunno...you could be a nice guy.
But you said this woman is massive, but you'd be willing to have
a wild night rather than stay home...as long as she knows you're
just shagging her for the night and have no intention of it going
any further.

Now you are having her drive to where you live for this shagging.

Why couldn't you just be nice and take the woman out for a coffee
or whatever and just wish her well? That's what a "nice" guy would
have done.

It's worse you brought it to a public forum and humiliated her as
well. If I knew her, I'd show her this thread.

I certainly don't assume he's in a league above her. Any guy that would hook up with a woman he's not even attracted to is just as desperate as the woman who would shack up with a lowdown prick like him.

+1

motowncowgirl
Msg: 194
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:10:47 AM

But you said this woman is massive, but you'd be willing to have
a wild night rather than stay home...as long as she knows you're
just shagging her for the night and have no intention of it going
any further.

he doesn't see that as a problem because he sees it as basically doing her a favor. "now drive over here and make sure you're not wearing any panties, because I have to collect my son". LOL the stupid.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 195
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:11:22 AM

he has gone a bit quiet on me today,

He? I think I see the sub plot here. All this time we thought you were the player. :)
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 196
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:11:55 AM

I must be worth it to some women believe it or not folks

...or, she'll laugh at your 'pecker' and be on her way.
 Hearton64
Msg: 197
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:18:07 AM
If she saw this thread she would have the choice
to change her mind based on his comments.

Clit....how about you let her know you're
photo doesn't show how ugly you are inside?

She has no idea how unworthy you are of her
gas money, let alone her body for the night.

Such a shame they removed the option to see what
people post from our profiles.
 kj521
Msg: 198
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:24:46 AM
Crikey! Mr. Clitheroe!

You're 45?!?! I never would have guessed!

Probably cause your profile says 39! :D
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 199
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:28:41 AM
^^There's always a ten year margin of dishonesty with the likes of Clit hero.
 tgif333
Msg: 201
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:43:32 AM
I wonder if the Clit Hero told his "massive" date that he has a size 12 shoe?

or that he had a "massive" size package that he would deliver like a Fed Ex Superman?
 CharminC
Msg: 202
Posted: 5/28/2015 7:49:46 AM

Where DO all of these trolls come from????

The UK

Ever notice?? Check their profiles, almost always............the UK.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >