Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DeepakChoprahWinfrey
Msg: 231
Seriously ?Page 9 of 26    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26)
Oh come on, don't end the story this way, pretend to go on the date and tell us what happened making sure to say more offhand remarks guaranteed to get an angry response so you can shine your halo once again.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 232
i think she may me over weight
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:05:24 AM
hahahahahaha !!!! Tosser.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 233
Seriously ?
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:09:37 AM

Oh come on, don't end the story this way, pretend to go on the date and tell us what happened making sure to say more offhand remarks guaranteed to get an angry response so you can shine your halo once again.

He is going to have a date with P u ss y Galore (James Bond) or better yet Alata Vagin A (Austin Powers)

Hehehehe
 gtomustang
Msg: 234
i think she may be over weight
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:10:28 AM
wow, my prediction came true--how coincidental. as for who is to blame, it does take one, to recognize one. better luck next time, clit heroe :)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 236
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:11:46 AM
Of course because the forums so easy to find - not
oh well, still time to line up another before Saturday.
And all those women who find you handsome.. you'll have no problems :/
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 237
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:12:12 AM

so it's time for plan B date I guess. bit ugly, but super slim.

A perfect match, then.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 238
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:13:34 AM

bit ugly, but super slim.

your dating twin.
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 239
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:21:00 AM

I am not pretending anything. well typically I will book 2 dates for the same night in case one of them cancels, so it's time for plan B date I guess. bit ugly, but super slim.

What I don't get, with all of your baiting going on, is why you are still here? it is very, very easy these days to get kicked off of this board. You don't even have to be rude or offensive. Saying something controversial is enough. And yet here you are. Maybe the women find you attractive in a not fathomable sort of way.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 240
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:23:29 AM

well typically I will book 2 dates for the same night in case one of them cancels, so it's time for plan B date I guess. bit ugly, but super slim

You have all the bases covered as only an accomplished troll could do.

This one is flawed as well? Makes for good story lines though doesn't it.
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 241
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:26:27 AM

it is very, very easy these days to get kicked off of this board.

You should know......salinges, freethunker, clem. :/
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 243
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:33:25 AM

well i wont be coming back here, this is obviously where all the undateable types come and vent their own frustrations at others

plot line exhausted.
^
 DeepakChoprahWinfrey
Msg: 244
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:35:50 AM
Oh don't get all sulky, I want to hear more tales of CLIT HERO !

" DOWN, DOWN AND AWAY !!!!!!!!! "
 kayla_58
Msg: 245
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:36:15 AM

What I don't get, with all of your baiting going on, is why you are still here? it is very, very easy these days to get kicked off of this board. You don't even have to be rude or offensive. Saying something controversial is enough. And yet here you are. Maybe the women find you attractive in a not fathomable sort of way

I hope he doesn't get voted off the island. We are short on trolls this week and the unfathomable "attractiveness" is his utter cluelessness, that allows us all to take a pop at his hubris every time he posts.

Perhaps you were voted off previously, oldmanhome? Pure haters are no fun, but brain-dead twats are amusing to toy with. There IS a difference. Which are you?
 eternalrealist2015
Msg: 246
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:36:53 AM

bit ugly, but super slim

your dating twin

I think one needs to reshuffle the 'bit' and 'super' for it to be accurate about the OP.....

And I know, this is not real in any way, but for some reason I've found this one a bit entertaining... Like watching a stupid cartoon.
 kayla_58
Msg: 247
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:41:15 AM

well i wont be coming back here, this is obviously where all the undateable types come and vent their own frustrations at others

Oh, Jonny, we hardly knew ye!
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 248
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:45:39 AM

I am not pretending anything. well typically I will book 2 dates for the same night in case one of them cancels, so it's time for plan B date I guess. bit ugly, but super slim.

And you'll fvck and dumb? And she comes with no panties either?
 newoldgirl
Msg: 249
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:47:52 AM

Jesus Christ. I got a message saying she saw my post on this forum... so thanks a lot for the bad replies. she then vanished from my inbox on POF. what a bunch of bounders and rude people some of you are on here.

Oh, come on...LOL

Are you writing a book? A blog article maybe?

Alright , this one was pretty good...you got attention and a few laughs.

I can't wait to hear how Plan B works out :)
 Hearton64
Msg: 250
Posted: 5/28/2015 11:56:26 AM

Jesus Christ. I got a message saying she saw my post on this forum...
so thanks a lot for the bad replies. she then vanished from my inbox on POF.
what a bunch of bounders and rude people some of you are on here.

YES!!! BUSTED!!!

And YOU were the one with the rude comments and mentality
about her and I'm GLAD she found out your true colors!!

Justice prevails!

To the woman who found him out.
If you're reading this still KUDOS
to you for finding out
what a WANKER this guy is before
you met instead of afterwards!!!

Btw clitty....not all of us here in the forums
are single!
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 251
Posted: 5/28/2015 12:06:29 PM
Madam Kayla. I am just a keen observer. It is what I do in my retirement years. I have not observed any "pure haters" on any threads. There are jokesters like op, and there are those who post controversial opinions but soon after dissappear if certain persons are offended. These boards in the past have been far more tolerant of robust debate than in the present. Dialogue has been so suppressed that none here may say anything that a few select others find offensive in the least or face expulsion. What was once a freewheeling message board had been turned into something totally different. Marcus has made his fortune. I suspect he doesn't care what has happened to his creation. Soon these boards will consist only of those select individuals who agree with each other, and all others will be banished to the likes of yahoo where they can speak their mind without fear of anything but other people who vehemently disagree.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 252
Posted: 5/28/2015 12:08:47 PM

Elvis has left the building.
 DeepakChoprahWinfrey
Msg: 253
Posted: 5/28/2015 12:16:04 PM
^^^^^ He's a Brit, so ya gotta say

" Tom Jones has left the building "
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 254
Posted: 5/28/2015 12:29:53 PM
^^ more like Austin Powers.

There are jokesters like op, and there are those who post controversial opinions but soon after dissappear if certain persons are offended. Dialogue has been so suppressed that none here may say anything that a few select others find offensive in the least or face expulsion. What was once a freewheeling message board had been turned into something totally different.

wth are you talking about? you've been here a week, and this message board is more freewheeling than it ever was. there are no earth-shattering opinions here that we haven't already seen at least ten times, so controversy def. isn't an issue. but as freewheeling as this board has become, yes it's a pity the trolls never seem to last for long.
 Oldmanhome
Msg: 255
Posted: 5/28/2015 12:35:27 PM

but perhaps you have said too much

Perhaps I have. Knowingly and voluntarily. Even suspicion here of being a person with opinions deemed unacceptable is enough to caste one into the world of banishment. That is my point for the above post. Its not really hard to see what has been happening here. Anybody reading this board over the last few months, like I have, knows full well the dynamics in play and who is in control.
 kj521
Msg: 257
Posted: 5/28/2015 12:44:52 PM
"What I don't get, with all of your baiting going on, is why you are still here? it is very, very easy these days to get kicked off of this board. You don't even have to be rude or offensive. Saying something controversial is enough. And yet here you are.

Bite your tongue Mr. Oldmanhome! The rest of y'all....pay no attention...and do not vote off Mr. Clitheroe! Can we not have a little fun here?

Mr. Clitheroe....don't go....I want to hear about plan B.

And.....

If you leave me now? You'll take away the biggest part of me...
No baby...please don't go....
Cause..if you leave me now? You'll take away the very heart of me....sniffle...sniffle.... :(
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 258
Posted: 5/28/2015 12:50:52 PM
'let me see how offensive I can be while blaming everyone else for being completely offensive'. very monty python.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >