Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Would any guys here date a girl physically stronger than them? (and v      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 75
Would any guys here date a girl physically stronger than them? (and vice versa)Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)

but how many exist without a manly build?

Yes, exactly. To match me, she would have to be 6ft and 210 primarily solid pounds. She would essentially be a circus freak.

I took a look at her profile, she was a tri-athlete, into cross training, all of her pictures were in the gym, and in some she was lifting heavy weights. I mean heavy.

I think I might know who this is. Did she have long, dark curly hair with auburn highlights and live in the Tampa area? If so, she wrote me once.

I was 5'10" and 120lb at the time! This girl's legs were as big around as my body, and she had a HUGE butt. God, she was hot!

hahaha. Oh, man. I have no idea if you're just trolling us or what, but "to each their own" and all that, I suppose.
 cooldog65
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Would any guys here date a girl physically stronger than them? (and vice versa)
Posted: 2/5/2018 6:09:14 AM
At 200-205 pounds at my shorter height (5'6"-5'7"), I would probably not find a woman stronger than I. I have benched over 300 pounds and have not met one in all of my years.

On the other hand, the hammer thrower Gwen Berry (5'10" 195 pounds) could wrap her thighs around me...
 Nestaron
Msg: 77
Posted: 2/5/2018 11:43:15 AM
Has no relevance to me except like others have stated body building types I just don't find that appealing at all.
 afinewineandyou
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 2/5/2018 5:13:41 PM
Nope.
.... But I prefer gender roles. I like my man big and strong. (I'll be soft and feminine.)
 ThePigOfYourDreams
Msg: 79
Posted: 2/5/2018 5:30:38 PM

On the other hand, the hammer thrower Gwen Berry (5'10" 195 pounds) could wrap her thighs around me...

haha, be careful. She could crush bowling balls with them. She still looks feminine to me, but the thighs make her look a little disproportionate. Flo-Jo was some fine Olympian chocolate, too.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 2/6/2018 4:45:33 PM
Dealbreakers for me, a shorter and weaker guy. Just would not want him sexually.
 Railrunner
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2018 4:18:39 AM
Yeah, I probably would. Considering back in high school I set a weightlifting record for the school (Honor roll student, absolute bookworm, but incredibly strong. Not an often seen combination), it would be interesting. Knocking the tar out of some street thugs would be an awesome date. And at least, for once, there would be no "Can you open this jar for me" questions. I still have the arm/leg strength, only nowadays a lower back injury that sometimes gets in the way. Let the adreneline surge up though, and suddenly the back injury is irrelevant. Some punk who tried to rob me once found that out the hard way.

Team beatdowns of punks and gangbangers. The more I think about it. The more I like it.
 sundress1
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:10:40 AM
I would if I liked him. But I never met a man weaker than me that I was interested in.
 Nyeahsers
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/11/2018 9:36:32 AM
Definitely, as long as the buff babe didn't get one of those nasty looking boob jobs.
 south_city
Msg: 84
Posted: 2/11/2018 10:26:45 AM

Sure, I guess she could be stronger than me in some ways. And they exist, but how many exist without a manly build? Not attracted to manly builds, being the eliminator -- not her bench press.

Agreed. If a man works out and is fairly strong, very few women ( if any all ) will be stronger than him without looking like professional body builders. These women often look like men with long hair.
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 85
Posted: 2/11/2018 12:26:33 PM
I can't say I've ever dated a woman stronger than me however there was one who damn near crushed my skull with her thighs when she was cu, oops maybe I shouldn't share that story so as not to offend someone's delicate nature.
 CBGB77
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2018 8:01:18 AM
I met a woman who was a professional mud wrestler once. She was a friend of a girl I was dating at the time.This was back in the 80s when mud wrestling was popular.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Would any guys here date a girl physically stronger than them? (and vice versa)