Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Affairs: Would you ever get together with a married person?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 26
Affairs: Would you ever get together with a married person?Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Damn Joe, you need to let it go man. That post doesn't look all that good....alluding to stalking, murder and suicide?

But on a lighter note.....

During the walk, I heard in the distance a diesel engine start and drive away.

R/T2 is a dastardly fellow it appears.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 27
Affairs: Would you ever get together with a married person?
Posted: 6/4/2015 5:11:08 AM

Never thought that trucker dude would lie about his salary.

I wonder how many pit stops he makes hauling furniture from IKEA ?
 Hearton64
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/4/2015 5:25:07 AM
Wouldn't she,the alleged cheater, be the one at fault?

And if you were separated, why shouldn't she allowed to have sex with him
Before the divorce was final?

I certainly did whilst I was separated.
And slept with a "married "man who was separated
for 3 years whilst his wife was sleeping with another
man and dragging her feet to file because it suited her
financial greed!

Unless you had proof she was cheating on you whilst
living with you, I don't see your beef with either of them.

Why contemplate killing yourself or going to jail
over two losers anyways?

Yeah...I have been married and slept with a married man.

Legal separations are drawn up to create legal room
to be separate entities in ALL WAYS!

Even my attorney condoned me dating!

Shoot my stbxh and I got ironically matched up
on match.com!

HAHAHAHAHA!
 clooneystutor
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/4/2015 5:58:26 AM

Yeah...I have been married and slept with a married man.

OMG!

I'm calling the Morality Police, right this minute!

Shame on you!
 Hearton64
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/4/2015 6:39:47 AM
Tell them to hurry, I'm completely out of control!!!

Maybe I shouldn't be watching the movie
UNFAITHFUL at this very moment! ; )
 carolann0308
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2015 7:07:49 AM
Never. Too complicated, too messy and not my style.
 JoeBnD
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/4/2015 8:37:06 AM
CrookCatcher:
Damn Joe, you need to let it go man. That post doesn't look all that good....alluding to stalking, murder and suicide?

But on a lighter note.....

It wasn't intended to look good. In fact, I don't really give a damn how it looked. But fyi, it was the one and only time I went there to see if he was sleeping there, and lo and behold.

It took me awhile to figure that one out. Nope, it wasn't R/T2; I know this because I met her lover as he was there to help her move her things out of the marital home. The lover was the farrier (horse shoes) for the barn that the ex kept her horse at, along with other barns. My ex was just a lay and a stay.

Hearton64:
Unless you had proof she was cheating on you whilst living with you, I don't see your beef with either of them.

Had it, and still do - an unfinished love letter I found under the marital bed after she moved out that stated she could still feel the warmth of his lips and how she wondered what he was dreaming about while she worked the night shift. Months earlier, when I got a little playful with her in the kitchen and she pulled away from me as if I was diseased, then stammered telling me that she didn't know why she did that; funny I heard the same exact stammering when she was caught in a lie on the stand in the courtroom.

Shoot my stbxh and I got ironically matched up on match.com!
Before she moved out, I found her personal ad on Yahoo as well; I guess the farrier wasn't enough.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/4/2015 8:55:43 AM

Maybe I shouldn't be watching the movie
UNFAITHFUL at this very moment! ; )

That movie depressed the f*ck out of me. The Diane Lane sex scenes were HOT, though. Damn.

Great soundtrack, too.
 MissScawlett
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/4/2015 9:07:11 AM
Wait ... what?

Isn't this the guy who was bawling about the lost love of his life in another thread?

He recovers quickly.
 PofLegend
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/4/2015 9:11:26 AM
Miss, I am still very much heart broken over the woman who refused to commit even after a month of dating,...

The stories I share on here I draw back from my 10 years of dating experience with hundreds of women, I have a lot to share and will be posting them as I go.
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/4/2015 9:14:01 AM

I have a lot to share and will be posting them as I go.

No.
 CharminC
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/4/2015 9:17:35 AM

The stories I share on here I draw back from my 10 years of dating experience with hundreds of women, I have a lot to share and will be posting them as I go.

Oh for humanity's sake, please don't.
Please

DON'T
 gtomustang
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/4/2015 9:24:59 AM
unfaithful? haven't seen it. was watching old Burns and Allen--brought to you by Carnation Milk--while reading this thread. gosh, there was a stereotype about marriage. As for the legends of the legend, it does give us something to post about.
 MissScawlett
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/4/2015 9:28:03 AM
"The stories I share on here I draw back from my 10 years of dating experience with hundreds of women, I have a lot to share and will be posting them as I go."

Please, for the love of God, spare us the gory details.

Maybe you need a hobby instead of reliving 10 years of dating fiascos?
 kj521
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/4/2015 9:46:16 AM
What? Come on now! Y'all quit discouraging The Legend!

I want to hear your stories, sir. I only ask that you add a little more exciting details. A little more spice if you will.
Heck...I don't even care if they are sprinkled with lots of embellishments.
Just so long as I don't have to keep wondering if you grew up in Stepford town....I'm all good!

So what's next? A little preview ? :D
 Maleman999
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/4/2015 9:49:50 AM
"The stories I share on here I draw back from my 10 years of dating experience with hundreds of women..."

How many of these were actual dates-face to face in person, and how many were texting dates? You're on a dating site, exactly why?
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/4/2015 11:01:03 AM

You're on a dating site, exactly why?

He's here to share the vast knowledge that he's amassed over the years by pillaging large numbers of unsuspecting women. So what if he's never revealed any of it....I'm guessing the threads are his way of seeing just how much we know since he knows all.

He even went so far as to change his pic from the dumpy guy sitting on the couch back to a pic when he was 20 something......more validity that way don't you know....:)
 daynadaze
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2015 12:12:10 PM
Okay, Kj wants to hear them, please send them directly to her.

You might want to look up the rules of the forum and pay attention to what is considered a valid post.
 Hearton64
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/4/2015 12:25:28 PM

unfaithful? haven't seen it

Ohhhh you must!

Diane Lane is hot as hell
and Richard Gere will always be my American Gigalo!

As for all your legendary stories POF legend..

Save them for your memoirs, spare yourself the embarrassment.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/4/2015 12:32:39 PM
ahhhhhhh Unfaithful, I loved the movie. Oh the charm of the French, lol

hearton, I hope you got enough tissues or towel.

As for would I get together with a married person?
Depends, if I know is he married, I'd likely not mess with it, but if I don't know.....................all bets are off.

I don't really have time to look at the registry to find out, so I'll just take his word for it.
 Hearton64
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/4/2015 12:35:57 PM

Had it, and still do - an unfinished love letter I found under the marital bed after she moved out that stated she could still feel the warmth of his lips and how she wondered what he was dreaming about while she worked the night shift. Months earlier, when I got a little playful with her in the kitchen and she pulled away from me as if I was diseased, then stammered telling me that she didn't know why she did that; funny I heard the same exact stammering when she was caught in a lie on the stand in the courtroom.

I'm sorry. I'm sure that hurt to find out that way your
marriage was over.
Thing is....Affairs tend to be a symptom of an unhappy
Marriage,especially for women they say.

She didn't have the guts to be honest and leave you on her
own so she entered into an exit affair.
Maybe just telling you she felt nothing sexually for you
and wasn't in love anymore would have been better than her
cheating on you?

Either way it would have hurt.

At least this way you can blame her for all instead
of asking yourself what part you played in the demise
of you marriage.

Right?
 Hearton64
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/4/2015 12:46:38 PM

I don't really have time to look at the registry to find out,
so I'll just take his word for it.

Yeah 'cuz a horny,grimy married man is "always" honest and
banks on that mentality! Lol

And I have plenty of issues,just never enough tissues!

People who aren't happily married or having consistent
Satisfying sex are only going to
be as faithful as their opportunities limit or allow.

30-60% of all married people will cheat or be cheated on
For a variety of reasons.

http://www.truthaboutdeception.com/cheating-and-infidelity/stats-about-infidelity.html
 daynadaze
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2015 12:55:07 PM
When someone has moved out, is living on their own, is separated from you, as much as it might hurt it's no reason to be thinking of killing some guy. The problem would be your wife left you and is now dating others, which is her choice. While it might take some time to get over it, if it's still going on years later, then it's a good indication that she may well have had a reason to flee. When someone can hold onto that much hate for that long, it's usually a sign that there was a whole bunch of hate and irrational behavior going on during the marriage. Your ex might well have been a B, but your actions, comments and behaviors indicate something a lot more sinister going on inside you. Also you keep bringing up your children's dislike of you, blaming her, never giving a thought to what they might be seeing in you.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/4/2015 12:57:28 PM
You, Msg. 37:

Miss, I am still very much heart broken over the woman who refused to commit even after a month of dating,...

The stories I share on here I draw back from my 10 years of dating experience with hundreds of women

Your OP:

A month ago I met a woman online …

On the way to my house I got a call from her, saying this " I am sorry to tell you this, but I am actually married…..."

She “refused to commit” to you because she’s married.

Edit: Or, you’re full of it.
 JoeBnD
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/4/2015 2:19:14 PM
It was not my plan to go into detail yet again as I have posted several accounts of past events. But apparently either you don't remember what was stated, you weren't around for those postings, or the postings may have been deleted. I will do my best to keep it brief, but also to clarify.

Hearton64:
Affairs tend to be a symptom of an unhappy marriage, especially for women they say.

We were married for 16.5 years total, and this "unhappiness" was only in the final 1.5 years. Many around us felt that we were the all-American family. The unhappiness came for both of us when my employment became an issue. The traditional values which we both seemed to have were the root cause of the end of our marriage. For me, depression grew as I felt I was failing my family; failing to be the provider. This was apparently what she felt as well, and as many men would attest, when the money runs out so does the wife.

Maybe just telling you she felt nothing sexually for you and wasn't in love anymore would have been better than her cheating on you?

Either way it would have hurt.

Yes that would have still hurt, but it would have been more honest.

At least this way you can blame her for all instead of asking yourself what part you played in the demise of you marriage.

I have known all along the role I played in the demise of our marriage (the depression), but it was far less a role than hers. I never deceived her, never sought comfort from others, and never used her. She said that the suicidal threat was what she just couldn't get past, but I find it interesting that the first words out of her mouth when she began telling me she wanted a divorce were "I thought we would be farther along than we are; able to travel more and do more things like my parents." Yeah, her parents inherited millions from her mother's mother. Plus, I was making improvements with my depression because I finally chose to believe that, as she told me, as long as we were together we would be okay. It was at this point she pulled the rug out; she was planning her exit strategy all along. My best friend told me that he knew I was getting a divorce a year before I did due to what her parents were spreading around town.

daynadaze:
When someone has moved out, is living on their own, is separated from you, as much as it might hurt it's no reason to be thinking of killing some guy. The problem would be your wife left you and is now dating others, which is her choice. While it might take some time to get over it, if it's still going on years later, then it's a good indication that she may well have had a reason to flee.
Ah, but this guy (the farrier) was involved in that last year to year and a half. He was one of those guys that you all claim to dislike, yet so many of you actually fall for. He was an emotional predator. Hell, she was even excited that he made his own wine. I have no issues with any others she has dated, and I even like the guy that she is currently with (the fifth guy she dated within the first year that I know about; a son with Aspergers tells all, even if you don't want to hear it). He has been great with the kids, but I feel sorry for what he is getting into. But the guy that she had the affair with, yep he is still on my sh*t list.

As for your statement of her having reason to flee, my next door neighbor (the one who wasn't a spy for her in the end) asked her straight out if there was any abuse and she responded truthfully (a rare occurrence in those final days) that there was nothing like that.

When someone can hold onto that much hate for that long, it's usually a sign that there was a whole bunch of hate and irrational behavior going on during the marriage. Your ex might well have been a B, but your actions, comments and behaviors indicate something a lot more sinister going on inside you.
Or maybe my hate/feelings are new and the result of being betrayed and used. When the divorce process first started, my best friend told me that he really liked my ex and wanted to stay friends with us both. He sees things far differently now and has since told me that my ex is almost as evil as his (and his ex is pretty damn evil).

Also you keep bringing up your children's dislike of you, blaming her, never giving a thought to what they might be seeing in you.
My son still loves me, and even wants to come and visit (I have too much junk to get rid of first, and depression and continually going to the hospital is preventing it from getting done). My daughter has just been rude and has broken off contact because I was not attentive to her during holidays/birthdays - basically the same thing that she did to me the year prior. But hey, her behavior isn't on trial here, only mine is.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Affairs: Would you ever get together with a married person?