Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Caitlin Jenning      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cassie2425
Msg: 812
Caitlin JenningPage 35 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)
I love this "proof" shit. We all know we can find whatever we want to back up our opinion from information found on the Internet. And some of this information is twattle, much is biased both ways and some is medical jargon that I wouldn't fully understand and no one one here has jumped up to say they have a medical degree or are a psychologist or a psychiatrist. We are just ordinary folks, some are just open minded and some aren't.

IF you believe people that say they knew they were gay at 5 years old....why would you not believe a child when they say they do t feel right in their body and should be the other gender. I've watched a few documentaries on this...children saying "I look like a girl on my body but inside I'm a boy" and vice versa.

And, I hate to say this, I have to agree with Onyx regarding the comments about "negro brain". WTF. "....it was a foolish thing to say.." Well, no kidding.
 deetristate
Msg: 813
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/9/2016 8:09:08 AM
The same reason my opinion is so important to you. Oh, it's not? Well, that.

By the way, I said "sad," not reprehensible.

Proof? Whatever I reference you will say is not valid so Google "johns Hopkins and Bruce Jenner" as a start and have at it.

I don't believe that people are born gay either. Effeminate? Yes. But I know effeminate straight men so they are not the same.

We are each entitled to our opinions and the facts that back them up.

People choose to engage in menage a trois and S and M and trans and gay. And adultery. All sexual choices. No, I would not so choose.

None of these choices deserves any special recognition, rights or a cookie.

Anyway. . .
 cassie2425
Msg: 814
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/9/2016 8:40:31 AM
Who would choose to be anything other than the "norm". This isn't painting your face, putting on black nail polish and calling yourself Goth. It's not a fad like the Pet Rock.

So some men are just effeminate and some women are just masculine. How lovely and simple that is...for the small minded.

And I did Google John Hopkins and Bruce Jenner and I get comments from a FORMER chief of psychiatry along with an article on "Meet the Doctor Special Conservatives Depend on to Justify Anti-Gender Hate". It's amazing what you can find on google...you take this guy as the gospel on your views while others poo poo him.

Nice Dee. See, I always said you were a closed minded homophobic.
 daynadaze
Msg: 815
view profile
History
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/9/2016 11:16:55 AM
Effeminate/gay/transgender....three of these things are not like the other...good gawd.
 Onyx49
Msg: 816
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/9/2016 3:54:50 PM
Yes they do...Gay and Transgender men are homosexual...homosexual, comes from the word homogenize, which is to remove, or reduce the purity...in this case would be masculinity.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 817
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/9/2016 4:12:11 PM
You need to invest in a dictionary.
 daynadaze
Msg: 818
view profile
History
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/9/2016 6:21:03 PM
So where does that put transgender people who were born with male body parts, but live as women and date women? Are they lesbians or straight in the Dictionary of Cigars?
 bamagrl68
Msg: 819
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/9/2016 6:44:03 PM
deetristate- "The same reason my opinion is so important to you."
The arrogance in that kind of thinking could choke a horse, but thanks for the laugh. :D
No sweetie, I hate to break it to you, but not everything is about YOU.
That you think it is is exactly why you have NO tolerance for how anyone thinks or feels but yourself.
You are right about one thing though, I can't change a closed mind so I might as well stop trying.
 deetristate
Msg: 820
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/9/2016 8:50:01 PM
Because someone has a different opinion, that person is not stopping you from having one. See?

A person doesn't have to agree with your opinion. See?

But that doesn't mean that you can't have one that is not the same. See?

And you don't always have to change someone's mind to feel free to have your own opinion. See?
--------------------------------------------------
And, Dayna, exactly. They are not the same. See. We agree.

You people should stop trying to make up something and act as if someone else is saying it so that you can disagree with it and attack it. Really.

There is a enough reality here to have a decent discussion.

("I don't understand what you are saying, Blah, blah blah..." You people crack me up. )
 bamagrl68
Msg: 821
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/9/2016 9:18:41 PM
deetristate- I made you mad, so now a full blown tantrum, pathetic.
I know we are stating opinions, no need to fall on the floor and have a fit, my dear, but hey, carry on if that makes you feel better. :D :D :D
 deetristate
Msg: 822
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/10/2016 4:00:35 AM
LOL. There was and is no anger.

You are divorced from reality.

Which illustrates why you think Bruce is now a woman.

Carry on.

Continue this conversation with yourself.

(Backing away, smiling and nodding).
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 823
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/10/2016 4:57:31 AM

Because someone has a different opinion, that person is not stopping you from having one. See?

A person doesn't have to agree with your opinion. See?

But that doesn't mean that you can't have one that is not the same. See?

And you don't always have to change someone's mind to feel free to have your own opinion. See?

ROFLMAO...this comment is the definition of hypocrisy.
 chinook1111
Msg: 824
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/10/2016 5:04:28 AM
Yes gay and transgendered men are homosexual and typically are interested in MEN for gawds sake.

Dayna are you parroting from that stoopid clinic you worked for again?

Deet, maybe Bama needs a ciggy.

Could an older brother help out his baby sister please.
 Onyx49
Msg: 825
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/10/2016 5:41:58 AM
@-Dayna

All gay men are effeminate and all transgender men are effeminate...not all gay men are transgender....but all transgender males are gay.

NotGorshkovAgain
Msg: 826
view profile
History
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/10/2016 9:03:47 AM
@onyx49:

All gay men are effeminate and all transgender men are effeminate

Yes ...... because
- Cary Grant (Actor)
- Michael Sam (NFL player)
- Zachary Quinto (Star Trek & Heroes)
- Tim Cook (Apple CEO)
- Matt Bomer ('White Collar')
- Victor Garber (Actor)
- Jason Collins (NBA player)
...... are all sooooooooooooo flaming.

And that's just off the top of my head. Imagine what you could do with some actual research?
 Onyx49
Msg: 827
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/10/2016 11:06:04 AM
Yes...they are all gay...and it was obvious before the were outed, effeminate does not means everybody walks around acting like Liberace...sounds like you're the one in need of research...

EDIT- Dayna

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about...which is typical of women when it comes to these matters...especially single mothers who contribute most of the Gay and transgenders by sissifying and emasculating their young sons, basically disassociating them from developing a male identity...so they don't know who they are once adults.

Sorry for pulling rank on you, but sometimes a woman have to be put in her place.....

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
 daynadaze
Msg: 828
view profile
History
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/10/2016 11:06:50 AM
That stoopid clinic I once worked for? Do you mean Nebraska Aids Project? What the are you going on about?

And no, not all men who aren't straight are effeminate, good grief, do you even know the meanings of these words you toss around?
 cassie2425
Msg: 829
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/10/2016 1:55:42 PM
Dayna - you can't fix stupid.

Assumptions, stereotypes, misinformation, plain old made up bullshit along with rednecks, idiots and god.

Just like the "Google John Hopkins and Bruce Jenner " bullshit Dee tried to pawn off...a discredited psychiatrist, eons behind in his thinking, that the friggin teabaggers and nut ball conservatives haul out when they want to pretend they are smart. Religious fanatics and idiots abound. IMO.

Effeminate...Geezus. What a maroon...as a wise man says on occasion.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 830
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/10/2016 2:04:25 PM
Granted, the guy is a little bit dumb, but not nearly as dumb as he pretends to be. "A little bit dumb" wouldn't get him attention, and him likes that sh*t.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 831
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/10/2016 4:57:57 PM
More things on heaven and earth than are dreamed of in Deet's philosophy. We've known for decades that male fertility has been plummeting since the 1950's. In the last decade and a half there's been pretty convincing scientific evidence that male brain chemistry and baby boys' genitals are affected by chemicals in plastics. . . . Including stuff that's actually sprayed on the pills we take to "make us healthy". . . .

Long since off the conspiracy sites and into mainstream medicine. Here's a good place to start--http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/feb/10/phthalates-plastics-chemicals-research-analysis
Where it will end is anybody's guess.

My own guess? That first and second world countries are going to dissolve their populations in aid of making Dow and its sisters rich. And third world countries will survive for a while longer. Greed at its best.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 832
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/10/2016 6:14:04 PM
Bigbadnirish- (re:post#862)Oh, yes, enough hypocrisy to last a lifetime.
She will NEVER see it though.
People like her don't hold mirrors up to themselves, they are too busy pointing fingers at everyone else.
 daynadaze
Msg: 833
view profile
History
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 4/10/2016 8:27:25 PM
I raised my son as a single mother, he hasn't seen or heard from his dad since he was 2 years old. Strangely enough, he's very masculine, he's a lifer in the Army, he was on TV's 20/20 some years ago for being a medic on a helicopter who saved the life of a man with a live rocket stuck in him, he's a weight lifter, loves things like football, he's a real man's man as they used to call his type. Now how did that happen?

As for your bashing...yawn.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Caitlin Jenning