Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Caitlin Jenning      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 101
Caitlin JenningPage 5 of 35    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35)

Irony alert, the biggest Christian basher claiming that there is no attack on Christians....

In related news, the bear that is eating your leg would like you to consider speaking of him in a nicer way as he is getting hurt by your mean words.

Religion aside, Transgenders, Homosexuals and similarly deviant people suffering from mental disorders need therapy not surgery..

Exactly, just like bald people, they are all deviants and need therapy.

Because my religion states that bald people are the work of the devil and should not be able to marry, as we do not want them passing along their defective genes and destroying the very foundation that out religion is based on.

So if you would please take your deviant lifestyles elsewhere are you are scarring the children.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 102
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 7:40:27 AM
I see transgenders in America as mainly a thorny legal issue. IMO the moral issue is a personal issue best left up to the individuals affected. I don't think their decision affects me nor do I think it's a negative affect on society in general. But it does complicate things.

If they have to go to prison, what do you do with them? If they want to compete in sports, is it under female or male? Do you treat pre-opt the same as post-opt? What about public bathrooms and swimsuit changing rooms? (now I see man y women in men's bathrooms in Thailand, they do the cleaning and don't shut down the bathroom. But never in a changing room/shower.)

I am not sure about child support laws, do they say the man has to support his children, or is it just "person" that has supplied the sperm? If the "dad" is now legally a woman, can she stop child support payments? Is this a possible loophole?

I think many laws would need to be changed.

I have no idea how we in the USA should legally designate transgenders, and which ever way you handle it, it will cause a problem for someone.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 103
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 8:44:49 AM

I am not sure about child support laws, do they say the man has to support his children, or is it just "person" that has supplied the sperm?

First of all... that really is just "splitting hairs"... Regardless of "current gender"... the individual is still a "parent" of the child, gender is irrelevant to that status... women can also be required to provide child support when they are non-custodial... because they are a "parent"... not because they are "mother" or "female"...

If the "dad" is now legally a woman, can she stop child support payments? Is this a possible loophole?

Of course not... changing gender does not remove their status as a "parent" of the child...

What about public bathrooms and swimsuit changing rooms? (now I see man y women in men's bathrooms in Thailand, they do the cleaning and don't shut down the bathroom. But never in a changing room/shower.)

I'm unclear as to why this would be a problem... Clearly YOU, or the women in a women's change room, are NOT what they have any real sexual interest in... and it seems unlikely that they will pretend to just because they are in the same change room...

If they have to go to prison, what do you do with them?

A number of options come to mind here... the most obvious of which is... housed with the gender they identify as... If the answer to that is "No, because they might be pretending just so they can have sex", I'm very curious to know why some people seem to be so concerned with whether prisoners might have sex in prison... If it is a question of the person's individual safety, what precludes a "third option range"... like they provide for other prisoners who are at risk because of the nature of their crimes or because they are labelled "rats"...? Seems to me that transgender status would have a far better claim to that option than those whose crimes are considered particularly egregious... or those who "rat" just to obtain a lesser or easier incarceration... and yet we provide it to them "for the sake of humanity, justice and fairness"... Why would we want to refuse it to the transgender...?

I think many laws would need to be changed.

Oh absolutely... because many laws are originally derived from religious based sexual prohibition/gender discrimination and the mere possibility that someone MAY be provoked to "sexual thoughts"... like "topless" laws for women for example...

and which ever way you handle it, it will cause a problem for someone.

Yes... but EVERYTHING provides a problem for SOMEONE... that's why we have to have laws protecting civil rights from the vagueries of "someone has a problem with it"...
 newoldgirl
Msg: 104
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 8:47:57 AM

Gender is a matter of self-identification? That's a good one!

Sex is strictly biology. When a baby is born , its sex is determined by its genitalia. Gender identification is far more complex. It is part psychology, part chemistry, part biology, with a large helping of social construct . I feel empathy for anyone who is confused about his or her identify, and I think it was brave of Caitlin Jenner to shine a light on what many others deal with privately.

However, I think the obsession some people clearly must have with the Kardashins and their ilk is beyond bizarre. The story of Caitlin has crossed over from the cult of celebrity to mainstream news. I learned about Cailtin Jenner on a national evening news broadcast, not some National Enquirer website. I do like to watch TV and movies, so I know who lots of actors are, but I never follow stories about them because I don't care what they do in their personal lives. It's effed up that so many people seem to care about people who don't reciprocate the concern in the slightest.
 robaustralia
Msg: 105
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 9:09:36 AM

Because I have personally experienced "sex change regret" I set out to discover if I was just an isolated case of a missed diagnosis.

My focus was to look for regret studies that in some way I was able to relate to, that I felt rang true to my personal experience. What I found is that "sex change regret" is far more common than I thought, and mine was not an isolated case. I also found that medical research concerning the outcomes is very sparse, considering how life-changing the surgery is, and how very permanent the results are.

If you feel trapped in the wrong body, all you need is sex change surgery and your problems will go away and your dreams will come true, right?

No. The fact is: surgery will not fix the underlying delusional psychological problems that caused the request for surgery.

SWEDISH STUDY

A long-term study of 324 sex-reassigned persons in 2003 in Sweden concluded:

Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity [diseased state] than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism. (Read the entire study here)

There are thousands of others like me, who underwent the surgery only to discover that it did not help. The only results from the surgery were some cosmetic changes.

It might be easy to dismiss my opinions as just one man’s story, but I've done extensive research into what the experts say. You can read the results in Paper Genders.

SEX CHANGES ARE NOT EFFECTIVE, SAY RESEARCHERS

by David Batty, July 30, 2004, Society Guardian
The article resonates with me. I’ve included the beginning, but read the whole thing – it’s worth your time--

There is no conclusive evidence that sex change operations improve the lives of transsexuals, with many people remaining severely distressed and even suicidal after the operation, according to a medical review conducted exclusively for Guardian Weekend tomorrow.

The review of more than 100 international medical studies of post-operative transsexuals by the University of Birmingham 's aggressive research intelligence facility (Arif) found no robust scientific evidence that gender reassignment surgery is clinically effective.

The Guardian asked Arif to conduct the review after speaking to several people who regret changing gender or believe that the medical care they received failed to prepare them for their new lives. They explain why they are unhappy with their sex change and how they cope with the consequences in the Weekend magazine tomorrow (July 31).

Chris Hyde, the director of Arif, said: "There is a huge uncertainty over whether changing someone's sex is a good or a bad thing. While no doubt great care is taken to ensure that appropriate patients undergo gender reassignment, there's still a large number of people who have the surgery but remain traumatised - often to the point of committing suicide."

Arif, which advises the NHS in the West Midlands about the evidence base of healthcare treatments, found that most of the medical research on gender reassignment was poorly designed, which skewed the results to suggest that sex change operations are beneficial.

International research suggests that 3-18% of them (transsexuals) come to regret switching gender.

Research from the US and Holland suggests that up to a fifth of patients regret changing sex.

(see the entire article)

IN THE TRANSGENDER ZONE

Author David Batty talks about writing his article: (see the source)

The main article in Guardian Weekend was the result of 14 months of investigation, including more than 100 interviews with TS/TG men and women, activists, medics and other experts, as well as ploughing through dozens of research papers going back well over 50 years. I spent 2-8 hrs interviewing the main case studies - worryingly, several people told me I had asked them more about their lives than the psychiatrists who had assessed them.

Then he addressed my situation and the negative reactions I get by sharing my story:

Some in the transsexual community has done their best to discredit those who complain they have been misdiagnosed or improperly treated. The vast majority of those I spoke to who regretted surgery were not liars or chasing compensation. Many had suffered considerable trauma and confusion, some had been sexually abused in childhood, others suffered from severe mental illnesses. The degree to which most could have been held accountable for their poor medical care was slight IMO.

Batty reports he discovered in his interviews that

As several psychiatrists and transpeople said to me patients who are isolated, dysfunctional, in bad relationships, etc will probably remain so after surgery without proper preparation, care and support.

I think nothing has changed over the last 30 years—Meyers/McHugh concluded the very same thing back then. In Surgical Sex (Copyright © 1991- 2004 First Things), Paul McHugh says:

The psychiatrist and psychoanalyst Jon Meyer was already developing a means of following up with adults who received sex-change operations at Hopkins in order to see how much the surgery had helped them. He found that most of the patients he tracked down some years after their surgery were contented with what they had done and that only a few regretted it. But in every other respect, they were little changed in their psychological condition. They had much the same problems with relationships, work, and emotions as before. The hope that they would emerge now from their emotional difficulties to flourish psychologically had not been fulfilled.

We saw the results as demonstrating that just as these men enjoyed cross-dressing as women before the operation so they enjoyed cross-living after it. But they were no better in their psychological integration or any easier to live with.

MY CONCLUSION

I come away with the realization that good research and studies need to be done on the effectiveness of sex change surgery.

Homosexual and transgender activists continue to push sex change surgery as the "necessary treatment" but it may, in fact, cause irreversable damage to the patient

Anyone considering the surgery should proceed with "extreme caution" and be evaluated by psychologists who do not have a reputation of promoting the surgery.

When I read that a respected medical institution in the UK evaluated more than 100 international medical studies of post-operative transsexuals and found no robust scientific evidence that gender reassignment surgery is clinically effective, I conclude that objective, scientific evidence is sorely lacking. Nothing about the procedure is proven or determined conclusively yet – not the diagnosis criteria itself, not the criteria for determining “successful” outcomes, nor the amount or strength of regret or happiness with the passage of time.

I fully understand others may come away with completely different conclusions--that is, perhaps, a good thing, because it proves my point, that is, the lack of objective pre-surgery "objective testing."

The diagnosis process becomes nothing more than the equivalent of psychological diagnosis by Russian roulette

sexchangeregret.com

Of course the LGBT propaganda machine ignores stuff like this. Wouldn't be at all surprised if they somehow block research on the effectiveness of sex change surgery, because of course that would impede their celebrations.

Hec they even think it is perfectly OK to inject children with hormone blockers.

Now that is outright hideous.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 106
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 9:41:49 AM

sexchangeregret.com

Of course the LGBT propaganda machine ignores stuff like this.

Well... given that the mostly misconstrued and overextended hyperbole you posted... STILL doesn't provide ANY evidence to support a valid basis for stigmatizing, rejecting or abusing the transgender... much less any valid basis for enacting ANY form of legal sanction... or denying them ANY commonly enjoyed right through ANY legal sanction... or even denying them any recognition...

I'm wondering what your point is... because to me... EVERYTHING you've written literaly screams... "They have no right to be or do anything I don't like for WHATEVER nonsense reason I choose because they disgust me"... It all sounds very fascist and theocratic from this end...
 8inscrew
Msg: 107
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 10:29:51 AM
You are too much there skoocharellis.......

Just 4 minutes before you said this:
" these republican moral values need to be wiped off the face of the earth"

so which is it?
oh you feel entitled to tell others how to live their lives and what morals are acceptable.

Bruce Jenner was born a man.
Cutting off his genitals, installing boobs and buns, having his facial structure altered, growing out his hair, wearing a dress
and calling himself Caitlin does not make him a woman.
It makes him one very seriously effed up fellow.
It for damn sure don't make him a hero.

This is still 'murca, tho..... so who cares what he does?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 108
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 10:42:11 AM

Cutting off his genitals, installing boobs and buns, having his facial structure altered, growing out his hair, wearing a dress and calling himself Caitlin does not make him a woman.

Congratulations on your clearly uniformed statement, as it obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

Mostly is seems the religious nutters who are obsessed with other people's sexuality.
 8inscrew
Msg: 109
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 10:49:22 AM
My statement is not wearing a uniform.

In your eyes... by him doing those things.... he becomes a woman?
Honestly?

So if I grafted a bone to a pony's head.... would it then be a unicorn?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 110
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 11:00:50 AM

and calling himself Caitlin does not make him a woman.
It makes him one very seriously effed up fellow.

That is what we usually like to call a personal opinion... They are good for lots of things... like deciding who you would invite to your home... or who you might ask for a date... or revealing to others just what kind of person you are... but in the grand scheme of things... that's about as far as it goes...

It for damn sure don't make him a hero.

So... I'm assuming you won't be asking her out on any dates then...? I would have to say though... it seems as if some personal opinions disagree on that point... and that is about as far as that goes...

And in the end... this is what you are left with... as it should be by design...
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 111
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 11:06:03 AM

In your eyes... by him doing those things.... he becomes a woman?

It is not up to me to define someones sexuality.

Honestly?

It is clear you have no idea what you are speaking of, especially when you start talking about cutting genitals off.

As it is almost like you have no knowledge of the human body what so ever and are just repeating junk science.

So if I grafted a bone to a pony's head.... would it then be a unicorn?

If I took and old story and made it my own, would you attempt to use that old story as justification for harming others?
 8inscrew
Msg: 112
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 12:13:24 PM
Labeling someone as male/female is not defining their sexuality. It defines gender.
Nice way to deflect and obfuscate tho.

Well there hfx.... you got me on the lopped off package.
I'm not a doctor, and have pretty much no knowledge as to the exact procedure, linguistics, whatnot.
This isn't a medical professional forum is it?
Using the vernacular I did reflects my simple opinion, nothing more.
Should I go to med school to be allowed an opinion here?

Move the goalposts much? Lol

The unicorn analogy was organic, albeit unoriginal..... but why not answer?
Ok let's make it about.... cars.
If I put a ford sticker on my chevy, did it become a ford?
How about I strip that sucker down to the frame, then rebuild with all ford parts.
Is it now a ford?
It would no longer be a chevy for sure, but does that now make it a ford?

See what I mean?

How does my having an opinion "harm"?
Is that your way of not acknowledging the obvious and trying to "shame" me silent?
tsk tsk

joe.... right you are. Thanx for your civility.
This whole forum thing is all about opinions....

Thankfully this is the land of the free.
Even if some people's choices make me shake my head.... they should have the right to choose.

I do not agree with this whole... Kardashian anything.... but so what?
Bruce should be allowed to feminize himself, smoke pot, marry as a gay,
( not sure which way he "swings'', or if now he would have to ..... uh too complicated)
drive his big jacked up truck at 3 mpg with his confederate flag waving in the wind behind,
on his way to the heliport for an afternoon wolf hunt with his high capacity magazines,
suppressed ArmaLite with a bumpfire stock.

'murca. We're doin it.
Who cares?
 8inscrew
Msg: 113
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 12:13:32 PM
Soorrrrray double post.

What do you call it when a dog rubs his butt on the carpet?
You know... lifts both legs and drags that stinky starfish around with a look of pure bliss in it's eyes?

When it's kind of skooching across the room...... is there a proper name for that?
 cold_coffee
Msg: 114
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 2:17:33 PM
There is nothing threatening or immoral about Jenner wanting to pretend he's a woman. His condition is a legitimate medical disorder. Not something that needs to be promoted or celebrated in moral terms.

The real threat here is liberals who attack anyone who doesn't subscribe to the official narrative that we are all the same and anyone who tries to think outside that box is a dangerous bigot. In the real world morality is subjective. What is good for wolves is not good for sheep.

All western nations are today controlled by Jews. A parasitic race that chooses to live among other nations whom they regard as sub-human animals to be exploited. To that end they created two very powerful universalist ideologies, Christianity and Marxism, to weaken white peoples resistance to foreign (Jewish) control. The Catholic Church was the KGB of its day. Torturing and killing those who did not embrace the Christian doctrine that men should be humble slaves and love their enemies.

Karl Marx who created Communism was also a rich Jew who believed in the Talmudic commandment that the best Goyim should be killed. To that extend Jews calling themselves communists killed some 50-60 million white Europeans and then blamed the war on German and other nationalists who had risen up to oppose them.

American Jews want to live in a multicultural society where no other group can challenge their power as happened in Germany and the many other nations that have expelled them. Jewish morality is subjective to the extreme, promoting multiculturalism in white nations, while defending Israel's right to remain a racially-homogeneous apartheid state where Jewish criminals can retire.

Liberal commies are no better than Christians in their refusal to accept facts that contradict their ideology. That is why they always seek one another out in an argument.

Sincere and reasoned thinking leads to nationalism. Humans are racist and sexist by default. To operate by any other principle is to put yourself and your children at an evolutionary disadvantage. Which is why white numbers are declining and we are being absorbed by lesser races.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 115
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 2:29:04 PM
You should really be posting on stormfront...I don't think we're ready for you here.
 cold_coffee
Msg: 116
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 3:19:15 PM

You should really be posting on stormfront...I don't think we're ready for you here.

You sound like a woman.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 117
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 3:21:53 PM

Labeling someone as male/female is not defining their sexuality. It defines gender.
Nice way to deflect and obfuscate tho.

If your born with both male and female parts, what sex are you?

Gender is more so defined by your state of being and not your biological parts, thus that is up to the person to say, not others.

Well there hfx.... you got me on the lopped off package.
I'm not a doctor, and have pretty much no knowledge as to the exact procedure, linguistics, whatnot.
This isn't a medical professional forum is it?

Nope, but if you want to make statements that show you have less than a clue with regards to the subject, you should put your big boy pants on and stop acting like it little kid when you get called on your lack of knowledge.

Because if you want to speak about transgender issues you should actually understand that male and female parts are essentially the same parts.

Also the fact when all of us first started in the womb we where all female and it is not until around the second month that if enough testosterone is present that you may develop male parts.

The unicorn analogy was organic, albeit unoriginal..... but why not answer?

Because it serves no purpose as they are not comparable.

How does my having an opinion "harm"?

It doesn't as it actually helps people see just how dim some people can be.

As thanks to Cunningham's Law it all works out in the end.

Is that your way of not acknowledging the obvious and trying to "shame" me silent?
tsk tsk

Nope, as would rather you keep speaking as it shows the world just who you are.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 118
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 6:55:47 PM

The real threat here is liberals who attack anyone who doesn't subscribe to the official narrative that we are all the same and anyone who tries to think outside that box is a dangerous bigot.

Why do the bigots always seem to assume that their right to have an opinion... necessarily entails acting as if they have a right to expect others to listen to their opinions... and to not have an opinion about that opinion that the bigots don't want to hear...?

How does others exercising their right to express an opinion threaten your right to express an opinion... even when that expression reflects negatively on your opinion...? Since when does the right to express an opinion encompass a right to be taken seriously... and not face criticism... even criticism you are offended by...?

It isn't about your right to express an opinion... that's a lot of middle school "stupid fvck" nonsense... Your just pissed off that you can't get people to accept your opinion as being worth anything and think it's only because others keep pointing out how completely fvcked up... and abjectly stupid... it is...

All western nations are today controlled by Jews.

And how delusionaly paranoid it is...
 8inscrew
Msg: 119
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/6/2015 9:33:01 PM
The sex of a fetus is determined at conception, via chromosomes.
The testes begin to appear around 10 weeks, with androgen present. Testosterone is but one of these.
But then again.... we are talking about him being born a man. Born.
As in entering this world as a male.
Not talking about when he was still see through with webbed fingers and toes....
but I'm the dim one?

Changing physical attributes does not change his genetics.
Of all people, you should get that. Didn't you used to bark about genetics in the health forum?
"Workout all you want, it's your genetics that decide your shape"....
Ah yes.... the truth and nothing but the truth... as long as it's convenient.

Male and female parts are not essentially the same. A 2 year old can see that.
Or do you mean a penis is just the same as a vagina if you cut it off, turn it inside out and stuff it back up there?
Well... you'd still be wrong because it does not self lubricate, menstruate, or bear children.

The fact is... there are many differences in males and females.
Our brains, our bones, basal metabolism, amount of hair, red blood cells... women have shorter legs, smaller lungs,
even the length of the fingers (relationship between 1st and 3rd fingers)is different then men.

Same with grafting a bone to a pony.
You end up with a goofy looking pony. Not a unicorn.
No change in the genes, see.

Same with putting all ford parts on a chevy frame.
It is not all of a sudden a ford.

Bruce will still have the genetic makeup of a male.
So he will genetically not be a woman.
I don't know.... maybe you just forgot how to science.

You specifically replied " would i attempt to use that old'story' as justification for harming others? "
Tell me how my opinion is doing that?

I don't hate gays or "transgendered" people. I don't even "dislike" them.
I have said in plain English more than once here..... who cares what he does.
Because I don't agree with his lifestyle does not make me a bigot.
Sure I'm perhaps crass and careless with my description... they don't just cut it off, they "re purpose".
Boo hoo argues the guy that writes at a 9th grade level. (That's you hfx)
But maybe English isn't your first language?
Free lesson:
your ass denotes it belongs to you
you're an ass..... denotes "you are" one.

To me, this illustrates a problem with our society, not Bruce.
The Kardashian mind frame, not the 14th amendment.
The sheeple that need a role model and who force the gay agenda down our throats. Pun intended.
The folks who will ignorantly defend a position with nonsense logic, then cry hater if you don't agree...

Argue against the logic if you want.
I just gave a prime example of how it's done.
 shirleywonton01
Msg: 120
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/7/2015 12:23:05 AM

Bingo. Simple undeniable logic, too simple and uncomplicated for many posters here and other sheeple. This is not a complicated issue, Jenner is mentally ill, period. Every transgender I've met was an attention seeking narcissist to start with right off the bat and who knows what else.

Funny how the wannbe liberals will go along with anything edgy as if that proves they are "cool" and good people.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 121
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/7/2015 5:05:23 AM
8" seems to be spot on with his posts. Being new to this board , I see many sheeple. The multi cultural agenda seems to weaponize several "groups" against Christian , Whites. No worries there , as the intellectually dim need to feel "useful". Soros and various others would be proud of this aray of CNN/MSNBC mimes and shills.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 122
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/7/2015 5:58:34 AM

To me, this illustrates a problem with our society, not Bruce.

that's called cherry-picking.

someone with a more liberal mindset could just as easily say that your negative views about jenner 'illustrate a problem with our society'.

The Kardashian mind frame, not the 14th amendment.

the Kardashian mind frame illustrates a problem with our society? I thought it illustrated a problem with the Kardashians.

The sheeple that need a role model and who force the gay agenda down our throats. Pun intended.

nobody is forcing the gay agenda down your throat. other people having a different opinion isn't forcing you to do anything.

The folks who will ignorantly defend a position with nonsense logic, then cry hater if you don't agree...

well you clearly hate the gay agenda, otherwise you wouldn't accuse anyone of forcing it down your throat. that basically makes you a hater who isn't willing to give others the same freedom to hate. see the irony? it's not as if you're being forced to accept or agree with 'the gay agenda', so what you're saying isn't even figuratively true.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 123
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/7/2015 6:50:28 AM

Bingo. Simple undeniable logic, too simple and uncomplicated for many posters here and other sheeple.

In reality... it isn't simple or uncomplicated enough for the morons who post nonsense like the quote...

So what if it doesn't "change his genetics"... here is a hint for those who can't understand the basic science of the matter... Your genetics are NOT your gender... not at all...

That's why we have "xx" genotypes with "male" bodies (phenotypes)... born that way...

That's why we have "xy" genotypes with "female" bodies... born that way...

That's why we have mixed "xx" and "xy" genotypes (some of their cells have "xx" and some of their cells have "xy") with either "female", "male" or "mixed" bodies... born that way...

That's why we have "xxy" genotypes with either "female", "male" or "mixed" bodies... born that way...

And at least half a dozen other identified genetic combinations with both "male" and "female" bodies... ALL born that way

For those of you too stupid or to bigoted to get those simple facts... here it is spelled out... gender is a construct, not a reality... and it isn't determined by genetics, it is determined by the appearance of the "physical packaging" at any given moment... change the "physical packaging" and you change the gender...
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 124
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/7/2015 7:57:59 AM

Bingo. Simple undeniable logic, too simple and uncomplicated for many posters here and other sheeple.

Here is another little bit of reality for the bigots who are too dense to understand reality...

What about the children who are born as girls... with all the proper "little girl" features like a vagina and labia and a clitoris... act as girls in every measurable way... including developing "crushes" on little boys... raised as girls in every way... who... all of a sudden (actually it isn't particularly sudden... it takes a bit of time) and completely unexpectedly... change into boys with a penis and testicles and a scrotum... and now start developing "crushes" on girls...?

How do these "girl-boys" fit into your scheme of things...?

Are they "really" girls when they have the vagina and clitoris and labia...? or are they boys who have no business in a girl's changeroom despite their "parts" and "upbringing" and "boy crushes"...?

And what about after they change...? Are they now "really" boys with their penis and testicles and scrotum...? or are they still girls who have no business in a boy's changeroom despite their "parts" and new found "girl crushes"...?

And to think... some morons consider this "simple" and "uncomplicated"... and they are morons because they are making such "certain" and "assured" claims about things they clearly do NOT understand... and are unwilling to learn about BEFORE running off at the mouth about it...
 dragonbytes
Msg: 125
Caitlin Jenning
Posted: 6/7/2015 8:14:22 AM

How do these "girl-boys" fit into your scheme of things...?

I never heard of that!

How old are these physically typical girls when they turn into boys, medically what is this called, do you have a link to an example?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Caitlin Jenning