Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > receiving oral sex uncomfortable?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 scorpioinOregon
Msg: 26
receiving oral sex uncomfortable?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I wouldn't call it uncomfortable, but I have never been a fan of it either. My bf is very disappointed because he loves to do it. I wish I enjoyed it the way other women do, but it actually bores me.

Every partner I have been with always says it's because I haven't had HIM do it, but it's never any different for me. I don't want to make it sound like I've had a million partners but good grief, I am 62 and started having sex at 17. You would think somewhere in there, I would have had one of these guys who claims he's never not been able to give a woman a bunch of orgasms from oral, would have been able to give me at least one.
 oneday57
Msg: 27
receiving oral sex uncomfortable?
Posted: 3/9/2016 4:43:44 AM
LOL....yep prob to much presure but I've never had a woman not enjoy it...only because I do take the time to kiss and touch along with lots of foreplay which is many guys mistakes...also teasing till you squeel....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > receiving oral sex uncomfortable?