Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Photos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 clooneystutor
Msg: 51
PhotosPage 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Well, I'm drinking a glass of wine in my pic.

Guess I'm mocking beer drinkers?

Hmm...sorry?
 DietFree
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Photos
Posted: 6/13/2015 8:13:57 PM

Lots of people need to lighten up in here and maybe develop a sense of humor.

Tell THAT to women going through chemotherapy.

A good friend lost his wife to cancer...

So yes, I see how your picture could have been construed as cruel & callous.

That's ludicrous!
What's next? You'll find my profile photo cruel and callous because you had a good friend lose a wife through dieting?
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 53
Photos
Posted: 6/13/2015 10:14:52 PM

You hide because you have something to hide.

Of course, you wouldn't be so ashamed of yourself as to post a photo mocking wig-wearers, either.

First We have the Nuked Profile claim You're Really the Wig Lady........

& now this post........ Hmmmmmm.........
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 54
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 3:15:59 AM

First We have the Nuked Profile claim You're Really the [redacted]........

The profile that was nuked didn't claim it -- they quote somebody who allegedly said it. (why would or should that concern me?) Next time -- read.

Yes -- imagine that -- an autonomous person expressing an opinion. Oh, the horror.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 55
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 3:17:22 AM

No -- I believe there is a membership to the alcohol brigade, in these forums.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 56
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 3:18:23 AM

Far fetch...because she was wearing a wig, she was mocking people that had cancer.

The poster's profile is inappropriate it. I criticize men's profile for being equally obnoxious and inappropriate -- why should she get a free pass?
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 57
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 3:53:14 AM

That's ludicrous!
What's next? You'll find my profile photo cruel and callous because you had a good friend lose a wife through dieting?

You're not mocking people with eating disorders.
 J_BigHorse
Msg: 58
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 5:27:49 AM
Let's cut to the chase...As a general statement, I am sure that the powers that be behind the scenes can check an IP address and verify a person's true location as well as multiple accounts from one IP address.

Now, don't get too excited! A simple nod to reality is in order here.
 123nightmoves
Msg: 59
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 5:59:54 AM
So no photos means a shady character or hiding something, hmm. No fish or dead animals in pics. No bathroom pics. Got it. So now a fun pic with a play wig is mocking people who wear wigs, including cancer patients. And the EHarmony people have herpes. Seems to be a weekend of stupid comments and one person looking like a fool lby her posts. I see a pattern.

When I'm ready to date I think I will try some professional photos as I have too many with a fish or a beer in hand out having fun.
 J_BigHorse
Msg: 60
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 6:23:02 AM

Seems to be a weekend of stupid comments

By multiple posters, and not just this weekend. It's an ongoing thing in this site.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 61
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 6:31:17 AM
Oh, I've been reading those stupid comments, most of the weekend, and for months....

... particularly from jealous women (and those whom assign themselves to several accounts after being repeatedly nuked), whom trash other women for having thoughtful and insightful opinions (that are unflattering to the people whom it affects), for obvious reasons that haven't anything to do with the posts -- but because of the women who voice them.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 62
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 6:32:07 AM

Well, I'm drinking a glass of wine in my pic.

no silly, you're mocking alcoholics.
wearing sunglasses is mocking the visually impaired.
i guess not smiling is mocking the autistic.
 Whistle_Stop
Msg: 63
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 7:13:49 AM

no silly, you're mocking alcoholics.
wearing sunglasses is mocking the visually impaired.
i guess not smiling is mocking the autistic

And if you're Bald or shave your head you're mocking people with Alopecia areata desease.......
You must see how "silly" it is...no?

As for you being BA....nah, she's masquerading as a man on here....lol.
 MissScawlett
Msg: 64
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 7:49:51 AM
OK, my funny wig picture that was apparently mocking cancer patients is gone. I hope everyone is happy.

Seriously, y'all need to lighten up.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 65
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 7:53:43 AM
^^^
Yeah, well, now you're mocking Blondes?
 MissScawlett
Msg: 66
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 8:01:46 AM
^^^I'm sure that's coming next ...

Some days it doesn't pay to come into this place.
 Whistle_Stop
Msg: 67
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 8:31:56 AM
CLOONEY!!!!
Too funny......made me click on your profile...
@...MissScawlett....somedays you just have to learn not to Give a Damn
 123nightmoves
Msg: 68
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 8:56:00 AM
Not Give a Damn. What a concept. I did not know that having a differing opinion or any opinion meant someone was jealous. How can a person living thousands of miles away from another person be jealous? I do admit I am jealous of those living in a place like Hawaii when winter comes calling but that is about it.
 DietFree
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 9:07:26 AM

Some days it doesn't pay to come into this place.

They pay you to come to this site?

Sweet!!
 J_BigHorse
Msg: 70
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 9:08:57 AM

If women automatically assume that men who do not post a photo are hiding something, is it fair to assume the same about women? I read all the time that "due to their job, co-workers, family, (or other dubious reasons)" they prefer not to post a photo.

Sure, it is fair to assume that. Chalk it up to fat. wrinkled and ugly. They can't stop you; only give you lame excuses like job, family and co-workers. Then again, women with pictures are usually hiding something too. Some are not really aware of it. (i.e. totally unlike-able borderline) Some are frank about it after you meet. (i.e. divorced three times) Some are deceptive to the end. (i.e. out to defraud you) Photos seem to be such a small issue compared to what else could be going on with them.

If someone objects to a lack of pictures the is no reason that they have to be reasonable about it. [bThey don't have to buy the excuses no matter how many of them that there are.

The bathroom selfies? Quite informative actually. Tells you she is a degraded skank devoid of class. One of a very few instances where you don't need to do a lot of detective work to know something important about her.
 DietFree
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 9:49:23 AM

The bathroom selfies? Quite informative actually. Tells you she is a degraded skank devoid of class. One of a very few instances where you don't need to do a lot of detective work to know something important about her.

ANOTHER ludicrous statement! Who comes up with this stuff?

Since it's all in a quote box, I can't tell if it's something horse quoted or if it's his own statement.
 CharminC
Msg: 72
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 9:49:42 AM

. particularly from jealous women (and those whom assign themselves to several accounts after being repeatedly nuked), whom trash other women for having thoughtful and insightful opinions (that are unflattering to the people whom it affects), for obvious reasons that haven't anything to do with the posts -- but because of the women who voice them.

Eternity... didn't you make a "stupid comment" about Eharmony being full of people with herpes?

The bathroom selfies? Quite informative actually. Tells you she is a degraded skank devoid of class

Wow.... judgement much? It's right up there with the herpes comment.

Now, ya'll can choose to give a damn or not give a damn about my post
.....and frankly, I don't give a damn :P

Good morning *waves
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 73
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 10:02:05 AM
^ Haha. Good morning, Sunshine! Are you feeling feisty today?
 J_BigHorse
Msg: 74
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 10:11:25 AM
follow the thread my lovelies!

I merely quoted antirepublican
 CharminC
Msg: 75
Photos
Posted: 6/14/2015 11:09:27 AM
follow the thread my lovelies!
I merely quoted antirepublican
^^^^
I don't give damn (I said damn again *giggles*) who said it, it's still a degrading skanky and devoid of class comment <--- see how I turned that around back at the commentator??

Commentator.
That reminds me of a potato joke but, ack, nevermind. Not important :)

^ Haha. Good morning, Sunshine! Are you feeling feisty today?

Just a wee bit?? *holds two fingers close together
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Photos