Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Photos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 browneyesboo
Msg: 151
PhotosPage 7 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Blonde Angel was here forever...and I liked her.
I think she's probably still lurking here, but I have no idea
which profile is hers.
I also think Halycon is here as well.

I dunno...strange things happen here.
~~~~waving hello to Blonde Angel~~~~~
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 152
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 10:04:29 AM

Then sometimes the cracks & chips in their bottle or their sagging low hanging fruit isn't obvious in their pictures....

You're so bitter because the likes of you could never even aspire to kiss the hem of my robe.

PS, speaking of sagging. what do you think about older men with sagging guts over their belts?
 kj521
Msg: 153
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 10:17:26 AM
"No one is making fun of the "attractive" people. No one is jealous of the "attractive" people. No one cares who looks like what when posting on the forums. The forums are free and should be open to all opinions. No one's opinion carries more weight than another based on attractive, unattractive or no photos. It's a forum, people state their opinion and debate or banter ensues . If you can't handle and want to run to mommy every time someone steps on your toes or doesn't agree with you, maybe back off or leave or toughen up. And what is said on here has no bearing on real life or how you manage your life but that's just common sense."

I agree Nightmoves! I mean...no one's making fun of me.

Wh...what???

It's cause I'm not attractive? Dang! I knew it ...sigh... :(

Ok...I'm teasing y'all...I mean...not that I think I am attractive ....wait...not that I think I am unattractive...oh crap! I've confused myself!

Okay. Forget about that. My point was...I agree with Nightmoves.

It's a forum...lighten up and let's have fun! :)
 MaleFeasance
Msg: 154
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 10:17:33 AM
PS, speaking of sagging. what do you think about older men with sagging guts over their belts?
-------------------------
The same thing I think about women who let themselves go - eat properly and hit the gym. I am an equal opportunity critic.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 155
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 10:34:55 AM

Seeing I will probably get nuked again by Eternity and her clan,...

If I have something to report, I'll report it. I don't need to call a gaggle of alcoholic obfuscants to do my bidding, since I don't ascribe to that particular group (nor any group, for that matter) in these forums.

[quotes] No one is making fun of the "attractive" people. No one is jealous of the "attractive" people.

The snide references to the dating and appearance privileges of BA, LH, and I are duly noted and unforgotten, no matter how many times one belabors the obvious load of kak.

And no, I don't think BA took over your profile, some do

Since I've updated (and update) my pictures (and some of the squawkers whom are responsible for that rumor probably haven't/don't) , it's obvious what they can do with that baseless claim, right?
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 156
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 10:42:10 AM

The same thing I think about women who let themselves go - eat properly and hit the gym. I am an equal opportunity critic.

Maybe those with no pics/old pics/blurred will heed the advice of a fellow obfuscant and then post recent pics in which they are attractive and not disfigured by alcoholism, drug abuse, food addictions, sun overexposure and other eating disorders.

Cheers
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 157
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 10:44:30 AM
I should think that an attractive woman with nothing to hide would post recent photos of her beautiful self, those that are more reflective of her true age.

(Flips hair)
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 158
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:01:22 AM

I should think that an attractive woman with nothing to hide would post recent photos of her beautiful self, those that are more reflective of her true age.

If by chance you're refering to the
the above woman, I can assure you her pictures do not do her justice. Absolutely gorgeous IRL.
 Eternitygracesme
Msg: 159
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:03:38 AM
^^

of course -- to and for a much older man.

There's a lid for every pot.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 160
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:15:30 AM
Now now ladies...

Alcohol does improve my vision at some point.
 123nightmoves
Msg: 161
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:18:05 AM

You're so bitter because the likes of you could never even aspire to kiss the hem of my robe.

See, that's why no one is jealous of you, from what you write. You're pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside. Your looks will fade which is a fact of life. Maybe work on the ugly innards.

If I have something to report, I'll report it. I don't need to call a gaggle of alcoholic obfuscants to do my bidding, since I don't ascribe to that particular group (nor any group, for that matter) in these forums.[/quote}

So now your fellow posters are not only jealous because you're pretty, now they are a "gaggle of alcoholic obfuscants", whatever that means as it's showing up a misspelled. What an arrogant little bytch you are. Grow up.

The snide references to the dating and appearance privileges of BA, LH, and I are duly noted and unforgotten, no matter how many times one belabors the obvious load of kak.

Okay, lets talk about the "pretty" people and in the spirit of honesty. First off, I liked Blonde Angel and always have and both of us will admit we have had arguments and made up and had more arguments and made up. I was sad to see her go, she made me laugh and her and I have chatted many a time over the years. I have said many times in here she shouldn't have been removed. And I'm sure she's back.

As to you an LH, LH is nicer on the inside than you are but she is a narcissist through and through and while critiquing others, she should maybe do a little work on her ego. The same applies to you. You feel privileged based on you looks and what you deem to be "high class". You're just like every other attractive single mother out there looking for love. No better, no worse. It's not "kak", its the truth. I know you both think you're the best thing since sliced bread, because you two tell us all the time, but how's that working for you? You're both still here and have been for a number of years. You're no different than the broken bottles, low hanging fruit and of course, the alcoholic obfuscants, the herpes people, trolls, etc. that you comment on in such a condescending manner. We're all just breathing air and trying to do the best we can with what we have and who we are.

Let me reiterate; no one is jealous because you or anyone else mentioned is "attractive". You get comments regarding what you write.
 deetristate
Msg: 162
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:22:08 AM
People have their reasons. I know someone who is a psychiatrist who does not post her photo. She sends it once she determines that the person writing is not her patient. Another is a prominent political figure (locally) and so he doesn't post his.

Even knowing that, I would not respond to someone without one.
 123nightmoves
Msg: 163
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:25:45 AM

Maybe those with no pics/old pics/blurred will heed the advice of a fellow obfuscant and then post recent pics in which they are attractive and not disfigured by alcoholism, drug abuse, food addictions, sun overexposure and other eating disorders.

Cheers

You really are a piece of work. Ugly on inside.

I will agree with Crookcatcher, KJ is the most attractive woman on here not only based on looks but based her character and heart.
 kj521
Msg: 164
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:27:24 AM
Thank you, Mr. Crookcatcher....

That was very kind, sir. And you are rather dashing, yourself. :D

And I am so sorry Ms. Eternity if you are referencing me...you'll need to make it more clear.
I just don't pay attention to a lot of things in these forums.
They are just fun for me and I am not here for dating. My profile is hidden. :)
 CrookCatcher
Msg: 165
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:32:45 AM

of course -- to and for a much older man

Much older....yes I suppose so. Not what you think, a meet with a fellow forum member and a friend of hers as I was passing through. However that certainly has no bearing
on what I perceive as out right attractive. Not only physically but personality, wit, intelligence and humor. She far exceeded any expectations I may have preconceived from photo's and posts over the last couple of years.

She is a class act through and through and if I'm lucky enough to find someone more age appropriate I certainly hope they are cut from the same cloth. :)
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 166
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:36:18 AM
I don't have time to go back and connect the dots, but KJ appealing only to the much older? Horseshit.

My brother is 30, and I guarantee he would be all over her.
 rearguard*2
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:41:50 AM
Yes, well, the truth is that I am such an attractive looking guy that if I posted a pic my inbox would always be overflowing with messages causing the system to crash frequently, forcing POF to delete my account and forcing me to recreate my profile every other day.....
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 168
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:44:14 AM

People have their reasons. I know someone who is a psychiatrist who does not post her photo. She sends it once she determines that the person writing is not her patient. Another is a prominent political figure (locally) and so he doesn't post his.

Even knowing that, I would not respond to someone without one.

A perfect example of how some people will never get it.

If you already know people who have legit reasons for not wanting to post a photo on a site that allows profiles to be created without a photo, why continue to cling to that particular obsession?

Have you ever had a first meet with a person who had a photo and you liked their photo, but there was no "chemistry" in person, so things went nowhere after the first meet? Did you get that time back?

For the sake of discussion, let's say that Person A responds to a message from Person B who has a photo. Person A likes the photo, and a meet is set up. Person B shows up looking 10 years older and 50 lbs. heavier because they used an old photo. Person A feels upset and deceived and wasted 30 minutes of their time.

Person C gets a message from Person D, who has no photo. Person C likes the write-up of Person D, and sets up a meet (not saying that someone HAS to meet someone with no photo ever sent all, but just for this example).
Person C does not find Person D attractive and used 30 minutes of their time to find out it was a no-go.

Which 30 minutes was wasted more? And which less? Which 30 minutes will any person get back?

No one can rely on the photos as a "guarantee" of anything, so "obsessing" about them seems rather pointless.
 rearguard*2
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 11:51:38 AM
Nobody that I ever met from a dating site looked like their photos. Some were much better looking, some considerably worse looking. In the end, it really depends on the personality of the person and their attitude. Everybody posts the photo they think shows them in their best light.
 Piroood21543
Msg: 170
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 1:15:38 PM
Sorry eternity, I never met kj personally but have seen photos of her on facebook. She is far better looking than you. If I were your age I would find you passable in the looks department, but far from a ten. Then of course there is your personality...which makes you undateable. Sorry but true.
 rearguard*2
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 1:27:22 PM
^^^^^^Yet another phony profile to be used to hurl insults.....

I wonder how long it will be here...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, who cares what is in your eye?
 Piroood21543
Msg: 172
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 1:34:01 PM
Only the pretty people care reatguard... obviously not old guys.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 173
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 1:34:47 PM

Sorry eternity, I never met kj personally but have seen photos of her on facebook. She is far better looking than you. If I were your age I would find you passable in the looks department, but far from a ten. Then of course there is your personality...which makes you undateable. Sorry but true.

Gads, this is worse than the stuff that came before.
Totally unnecessary making up a profile just to cover someone's back.
Jaysus.

This isn't a contest.
 Piroood21543
Msg: 174
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 1:39:19 PM
Funny, I didn't see you attack eternity for her offensive remarks. Why is there so much hypocrisy on these boards? I get rear guard
. But you boo?
 DietFree
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 1:40:52 PM
We should take a poll to see how long it takes for his profile to be gone.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Photos