Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Photos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 176
PhotosPage 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

You're so bitter because the likes of you could never even aspire to kiss the hem of my robe.

OMG Eternity! You're just warming up aren't you!?! haha

haiku---just cuz

The hem of my robe
Glistening gold, but brittle
Take THIS---my SPITTLE<

(No wizened crones need apply.)
*wipes sweating brow in mock relief*
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 177
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 1:49:26 PM
We really CAN be sixteen again! :D
 browneyesboo
Msg: 178
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 1:49:37 PM
Eternity's offensive remarks stand on their own and show the type of
person she is.
Your remarks merely add fuel to the fire and sound like bully school yard tactics.
Why bring yourself down to her level?

and PS: Boo?
and who are you under that mask?

replying to

Funny, I didn't see you attack eternity for her offensive remarks. Why is there so much hypocrisy on these boards? I get rear guard
. But you boo?
 Piroood21543
Msg: 179
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 2:00:17 PM
I get it, but I don't like bullies, and sometimes it is necessary to stoop to another person's level on forum boards. Everybody here knows who I am. I use dynamic ips that are always changing, so can create aliases at will and nothing pof can do about it. When you post on a board and are deleted, and you see other good people being deleted, you lose total respect for the deleters so anything then goes.
 deetristate
Msg: 180
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 2:00:25 PM
Msg 170. It is a preference, not an obsession. And it so far has not impeded my meeting people. When it does, I may reconsider.

I don't spend a lot of time messaging back and forth. After two or three we meet or we move on. I don't feel like it is a waste of time. I have a very good male friend that I met on here and have even set him up with a girlfriend ( that didn't work either but anyway...) None of it is a waste to me.

I get out of the house, meet someone new and well, live.

Plus, looks are only important in that I don't find you repugnant. I was married to pretty. Very pretty. See where that got me. LOL!
 tgif333
Msg: 181
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 2:13:28 PM
the OP asks:

is there any good reason to take a selfie in a PUBLIC RESTROOM?

yes, the mirrors are bigger.

lady in red said

Thank you, thank you, Clooney, You are a true gentleman, LOL to leave the seat Down!

but you ladies never raise up for us!!!! works BOTH ways!!!!!
 kj521
Msg: 182
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 2:39:32 PM
Mr. Crook, Nightmoves, Mr. Piroood and Mr. Pig.....

I appreciate the very kind comments, I really do. But I have never based my self esteem on physical beauty nor judged others on theirs.
I internalized from a very young age that true beauty shines from a person's heart and class can not be bought.
And both always embody elements of humility and compassion.

And for whatever reason....some people lack those elements and come across as crass, arrogant, judgemental and self righteous....yet I still respect their right to express their opinion and will defend it.

So....post whatever dang photos you want or not. :)

Now....most important....Mr. Pig.....about this brother.....is he single? ;) ;)
Lmao! Just teasing! I don't date younger men. :)
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 183
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 2:50:57 PM
TGIF

but you ladies never raise up for us!!!! works BOTH ways!!!!!

YES it does! AND I have argued all my adult life that it is a 50-50 situation. IF I need the seat down and I find it is up, I simply push it down. Easy peasy.! IF he finds the seat down, he pushes it up. Easy peasy!

Now when he leaves the seat up, in the middle of the night, and I follow shortly there after, and don't flip the light on, I'm in a hurry.................LOL!!!!

LMAO NOW that would have been a "photo op moment".
 browneyesboo
Msg: 184
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 2:57:52 PM
I get what you're saying Mr. Piroood, but bullies thrive
on attention and need constant validation. ..why give them
either?

I don't know who you are..I lost my program of forum
characters.
 newoldgirl
Msg: 185
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 3:02:17 PM
I don't post pics because of my work, but I do send private pics. I am not obfuscating.

Neither have I seen anyone in this forum who would inspire jealousy in my heart.
 clooneystutor
Msg: 186
Bathroom Etiquette
Posted: 6/17/2015 3:02:26 PM
Couples bathroom etiquette

1) Knock first

2) Close the door & turn on the fan if you anticipate noises.

3) Don't talk about it (i.e. your masterpiece)

4) Don't flush when someone is in the shower

5) REPLACE THE TOILET PAPER WHEN IT’S GONE

6) Don't take your phone or Ipad with you.
 rhinestonesky
Msg: 187
Bathroom Etiquette
Posted: 6/17/2015 3:20:43 PM
I was going to make a remark about irritable bowel and the amount of time spent in bathrooms and restrooms but that kind of flip remark is what got me booted off here over and over so I'm going with Tom, the mirrors are bigger. Not that the OP really cared.
 tgif333
Msg: 188
Bathroom Etiquette
Posted: 6/17/2015 3:30:31 PM
it's nice to have my vast intellect recognized.

you may kiss the hem of my robe.
 rhinestonesky
Msg: 189
Bathroom Etiquette
Posted: 6/17/2015 3:47:06 PM
Not really, I was more angling for an invite to the tropical cottage because it's not hot and humid enough in Los Angeles in the summer. Actually I had always wondered about toilet pics second only to Hoarders episode photos. And mirror size makes sense.
 Olivoil
Msg: 190
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 4:21:54 PM
Arrogance and narcissism gone berserk. I have a hard time believing some posters are 'for real'.

Not to appear obfuscant, but it's on the tip of my tongue...the mental health condition that presents as seeking negative attention? Anybody?
 Piroood21543
Msg: 191
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 4:28:06 PM
I believe you are looking for histrionic personality disorder... attention seeking behavior..not negative attention seeking. Your welcome.
 Piroood21543
Msg: 192
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 4:32:15 PM
and yes believe it, the percentage of people who are psychopaths is approximately 1 percent of the population. The percentage of people suffering from personality disorders is approximately nine percent of the population. That is a lot of people and undoubtedly some of them are here.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 193
Attention seeking and the medical model
Posted: 6/17/2015 4:54:15 PM
They took histrionic personality disorder out of the DSM, unfortunately. But it doesn't fit what you all were talking about, anyway. Histrionic people are a freaking riot - very entertaining. Just don't ever ever work with one. So fun to watch, but never do any actual work.

There's another one that can look like attention seeking: Borderline personality disorder. Very very not fun :( And not really fair to call it attention seeking - more like desperate cries for help.

I'm trying to think of more...
 tgif333
Msg: 194
Posted: 6/17/2015 5:13:17 PM
and yes believe it, the percentage of people who are psychopaths is approximately 1 percent of the population. The percentage of people suffering from personality disorders is approximately nine percent of the population. That is a lot of people and undoubtedly some of them are here.

I know.
Me and that guy that talks to me when i'm alone late at night completely agree.

rhinestonesky

I was more angling for an invite to the tropical cottage because it's not hot and humid enough in Los Angeles in the summer

under certain circumstances it gets hot and humid in my Clearwater Tropical Cottage even when the air is on. all you have to do is ask.
 deetristate
Msg: 195
Posted: 6/17/2015 6:07:13 PM
Pirood. as you can see, they enjoy the insult. Best to just ignore them and address the OP.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 196
Posted: 6/17/2015 6:09:37 PM
June is a cruel month for me..
so I come here to help ppl with their profiles and have a lark
But now, there are vile attacks by some
Eternity, I was happy when you found someone
I was worried when you self deleted
Are you calling me a drunk sagging low hanging fruit now?
Be happy
Try not to take your anger out here..
I will kiss the freaking hem of no one, nor STFU because I might be nuked
If nuking people here is all some have to, pitiful
PS
I really want the forums to continue
 SLAFFA
Msg: 197
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 6:32:10 PM
People living in the RW can figure out the photo thing easy enough OP. Pics are NOT the Rocket Science that so many Forum people want to make them out to be. Not for people actually looking for a LTR anyway. Anyone with a few "decent" pics who is smart enough to rotate them on a regular basis can get people to their profile. Whether anyone will bother to read the profile is the real crapshoot of this OLD business. Pics are however the best, most effective way to get MORE people to one's profile. It does not help that quite a bit of the advice given here concerning pics is counter productive.

Just keep in mind that you are asking here at an OLD site and particularly at an OLD Forum at a FREE site.

I don't know the owner or what he was thinking when he created the Forums.

2. No using the forums as a Chat if you wish to chat or contact someone use the messaging system.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This still appears at the top of the page whenever one logs in to post a response. Obviously many if not "most" use the new "Wild Wild West" Forums primarily to chat, flirt, socialize and snipe at each other. Of course they are obsessed over pics.

But... thankfully some are sharp enough to figure things out.

But the people with CLOSED MINDS at any OLD site are forever doomed to failure.
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 6:32:13 PM
I have no idea who you are, and am disinclined to try and figure it out.

I get it, but I don't like bullies, and sometimes it is necessary to stoop to another person's level on forum boards. Everybody here knows who I am. I use dynamic ips that are always changing, so can create aliases at will and nothing pof can do about it. When you post on a board and are deleted, and you see other good people being deleted, you lose total respect for the deleters so anything then goes.
 newoldgirl
Msg: 199
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 6:58:25 PM

Arrogance and narcissism gone berserk. I have a hard time believing some posters are 'for real'.

The only thing real about the profile fakers is the desperate need for attention.

Meh. Mildly amusing for the rest of us.
 Piroood21543
Msg: 200
Photos
Posted: 6/17/2015 7:43:11 PM
Such terrible people those profile fakers. It should be a crime. In fact, I believe it might be a crime.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Photos