Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > You get blocked just for sending a message?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cynderella
Msg: 75
view profile
History
You get blocked just for sending a message?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I look at it like the cup is half full...
Throw a "Block Party"
 Mmmickkk
Msg: 76
You get blocked just for sending a message?
Posted: 12/11/2017 7:30:13 AM
For you guys that are getting blocked you've gotta get in and block them first!
Send a long, expressive, from the heart message first, when you think they've had long enough to read it send another saying "I've decided you're not good enough for me, welcome to blocksville!"

Chicks hate being blocked and will delete their account and make a new one so they can message you pleading to be unblocked and welcomed into your inner circle.
 saintclara
Msg: 77
Posted: 12/17/2017 12:22:12 PM
but I also point out a similar interest they mentioned in their About Me section

Can see through it it's saying I like most dicks want to get into your pants but am being more indirect about it so I stand out amongst all the other horny jerks! It deserves a block
 saintclara
Msg: 78
Posted: 12/17/2017 12:23:52 PM
Chicks hate being blocked and will delete their account and make a new one so they can message you pleading to be unblocked and welcomed into your inner circle.

They just want to make sure they reject you back later because your playing the diva which is our Job!
 FunJinSD
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2018 9:26:46 AM
Would you want her to keep talking to you if she has no interest in you?

If someone has no interest in me, I'm happy to be blocked. It's better than being ignored or led on. I'm looking for someone who has that instant attraction, they should be as interested in me as I am them. I have no interest in trying to prove myself worthy or try to hype myself up as something I'm not.

So rest easy knowing that they're not jerking you around or wasting your time.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/5/2018 4:40:12 PM
I just got blocked for sending a message too. I'm not going to worry about it because for all I know it could be a 12-year-old kid playing a prank. You have no idea who you're talking to online.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2018 5:17:26 PM
You dont know who is blocking you. Dont take it seriously. It is a quick way to make sure that the person does not try to contact us again when he is drunk or does not remember.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > You get blocked just for sending a message?