Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Sins of pof      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Sins of pofPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
absoluately agree. The voice is important to me and you can tell a lot by it. If a guy turns up having lied about his appearance and lies about other issues, that is another story...... I would not meet anyone without a conversation by phone first. I cant imagine anyone bothering to meet up not having at least had some kind of voice conversation for all sorts of reasons.
 south_city
Msg: 51
Sins of pof
Posted: 7/5/2015 9:15:00 AM

I would not meet anyone without a conversation by phone first. I cant imagine anyone bothering to meet up not having at least had some kind of voice conversation for all sorts of reasons.

To each their own. But usually the reason(s) why I wasn't interested in a woman after 1-3 dates weren't reasons that a quick phone conversation would have revealed.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Sins of pof
Posted: 7/5/2015 6:15:49 PM
Sure I get that.

It seems that the voice is more important to a woman, than a man, if the girl is sufficiently hot. lol!! Know of many cases.....shrieks like a banshee or sounds like a scalded cat but, man, she is hot!!!

At least when you hear her voice you know she is at least female, not 12, and you have her number.
 south_city
Msg: 53
Sins of pof
Posted: 7/5/2015 6:37:11 PM

At least when you hear her voice you know she is at least female, not 12, and you have her number.

That's one of the advantages of a pay site like Match. Sure you can find flakes, married people, dishonest people, jerks etc on any dating site. But I highly doubt a teenager would pay money in order to pretend to be a 40 year old.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 54
Sins of pof
Posted: 7/7/2015 8:36:32 PM
Kj521- (post #36) I'll share MY sins..............
I took the tag off of my pillows. both of them.
I own a coffee table and don't drink coffee.
I put build yourself furniture together, without reading the instructions. (there always seems to be screw loose, fitting)
I take more than the recommended dosage of cough syrup from time to time. Sometimes, I'm still coughing, but for some reason, I just don't care.
When I see a sign that says, please pay with exact change, I pay with pennies, I'm banned from 3 places, they have NO sense of humor.
The signs when people say, "you are next in line", I tell them my name isn't next, just to see how they will react.
When telemarketers call, I tell them I'm interested, but they have to wait just a second, I'll get right back to them, then I set the phone down and time how long they wait.
Four of those are true, the rest I made up, I'm such a fibber, just another of my "sins". :D :D ;D
 ThePig0fYourDreams
Msg: 55
Sins of pof
Posted: 7/7/2015 8:51:06 PM
But have you ever truly walked on the wild side, and returned a library book a week late??

If not, you're a mere neophyte.
 bamagrl68
Msg: 56
Sins of pof
Posted: 7/7/2015 9:40:45 PM
thepigofyourdreams- ^^^^^^I've done it, and written in the margins. ;)
 clooneystutor
Msg: 57
Sins of pof
Posted: 7/7/2015 9:42:02 PM

But have you ever truly walked on the wild side, and returned a library book a week late??

I was 15 when I checked out numerous library books on UFOs, bigfoot, Loch Ness and other assorted crap.

Probably over 30 books total.

Put them under my bed when I was done reading.

Finally did the RIGHT thing and took them back to the library.

Heck, the sign at the library book drop said $5 late fee for over due books.

Cool!

Not really. Gal at desk said it was $5 PER BOOK.

Hence, I stopped going to that library....
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Sins of pof
Posted: 7/7/2015 11:00:08 PM
There are such things as fringes to cover a too large forehead but they are seen as a sign of high intelligence on the positive side. Only if not actually receding. Lack of of hair on a guy with lots else going on for him is hardly a problem. Men overestimate the disadvantage, as they see it, of having no or little hair.

HalftimeDad
Msg: 59
Sins of pof
Posted: 7/7/2015 11:00:28 PM
Couldn't you say you'd been abducted by aliens?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Sins of pof