Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Just found about this forum. Please critique my profile.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Peas_
Msg: 26
Just found about this forum. Please critique my profile. Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
You peeps need to keep better spreadsheets. Right, POFLegend?
 Conception616
Msg: 27
Just found about this forum. Please critique my profile.
Posted: 7/28/2015 4:24:34 PM
Peas, you are certainly the derp in this case. You are absolutely linking this EXACT thread, which I have bumped. Perhaps it is your head that you have bumped?

Since you want to inaccurately accuse me of stupid stuff, how about you exit this thread, as you have contributed nothing of value, and instead underscored your ineptitude.

This is thread 16408297. You have LINKED THIS THREAD. I'm not sure what you are blathering on about.
 Peas_
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/28/2015 4:28:34 PM
I will admit when I'm wrong. Yes, in this case you are right. I'm wrong. My apologies.

I'm looking for my bifocals now.
 LegendofPOF
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/28/2015 4:28:40 PM

You peeps need to keep better spreadsheets. Right, POFLegend?

What the heck are you talking about?
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/28/2015 4:29:47 PM

Would you mind elaborating? I find that an ironic observation, considering your username.

"InstructionalProducer" sounds boring, like a high school algebra teacher from 1978.

"SupercalifragilisticexpialidociousGuy," sounds like fun, and I would love to meet a guy who could attempt to spell Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

True, my username is boring.

BUT…..I’m not looking for “dates” on here, AND, I’m not soliciting advice about MY profile.

If you want to be boring, go right ahead.

PS. Don’t listen to the guy telling you to lie. That’s worse than being boring.
 LegendofPOF
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/28/2015 4:35:04 PM

PS. Don’t listen to the guy telling you to lie. That’s worse than being boring.

I already explained what women assume on here. His telling the TRUTH of his height they think he's 5'6. I've talked to faaar too many and heard about guys showing up shorter. So they ASSUME the guy is shorter than listed.

And as for the athletic? He can search for himself. Or does everyone have to be jacked and ripped to be athletic? Most women search and respond to athletic. If he fits the bill for athletic in his area it's not going to hurt. The WOMEN IN HIS AREA will decide. Not you.
 Conception616
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/28/2015 4:46:13 PM
Mods - lock this thread please. Between being inaccurately accused of something and properly insulted in the process, now there are side conversations going on.
 Seki1949
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2015 1:07:16 AM
I would remove the picture with your number one student (even if it's just a hand and an arm left in the picture.)

You're an educator; I think the picture is 'creepy'.
 Seki1949
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2015 1:09:43 AM
Sorry but there are no mods left around here. You can remove your own profile if you want to but on 'Profile Reviews' this thread will soon drop to deep obscurity.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Just found about this forum. Please critique my profile.