Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 376
Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016Page 16 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
looks like Kasich is the most stable candidate for the GOP nomination, and if the RNC was smart, they'd ask most of the others to quietly withdraw. Don't know how Trump is gonna fare in the polls after tonight, after doing another good rendition of himself!

Walker & JEB looked like stiffs at best
Paul was just out there to stir up a fight
a pathetic looking bunch for the most part!
 vlad dracul
Msg: 377
view profile
History
Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016
Posted: 8/7/2015 2:06:14 AM
Well on sky news over here the donald is grabbing the headlines. John Nichol (the RAF pilot captured and tortured during the first gulf war)
was commenting on how the donald was only saying what ordinary shermans were thinking.

But as usual the ordinary working folk have had no one to speak for them so a populist comes along and bingo. Its what happens when folk feel
no one is listening to them. Lots of the donalds barbs at the other hopefulls. The geezer who tried to slag the donald off and the retort of putting
plenty money into his (the geezer) pockets over the years.

Now the trumpster is not really a popular figure in Scotland after the golf course debacle but hey ANYONE who upsets the cozy little world
of career politicians is boss as far as im concerned.

I think it matters not whether republican or democrat sits in the white house they are hostages to vested interests.

Again though the donald seems to enjoy noising up the establishment so good on him.
 deetristate
Msg: 378
Posted: 8/7/2015 5:14:23 AM
Indians(from India), who call themselves"Asians" (as does the government) as well as a smaller sum from commonly thought of "Asia"are the largest group of illegals now - and they are not picking fruit.

Talk to an American IT or Engineering graduate who can't get a job.
 funchesf
Msg: 379
Posted: 8/7/2015 5:32:58 AM

Posted By: deetristate
"American Veterans joining the Mexican Army"

What makes you say that?

that was stated in a scenario of Trump becoming President after negatively attacking both Mexicans and Veterans

it wouldn't be the first time Americans committed Treason and fought for a foreign government against the American government ....that's what happened in the Civil War ...England Mischief

just recruit those willing to defend the confederate flag ..and you'll have an army willing to commit treason against President Trump
 HawkingJr
Msg: 380
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2015 5:51:04 AM
Although Trump was most certainly entertaining (Rosie anyone?), I thought his performance was pretty weak -- yet he's won most of the debate polls, which just goes to show you how seriously Americans are taking this election. Mostly all he did was deflect questions and brag about himself (really, Trump -- no one was talking about illegal immigration before you entered the race? All the threads in this forum about the topic prior to you showing up a couple months ago would suggest differently).

I don't agree with many of their positions, but must admit that the Florida boys did not further embarrass our state -- Rubio and Jeb were actually quite dignified, in comparison to Paul, Christie, Cruz and Huckabee, who were all trying to trump Trump (the Paul-Christie WWE smackdown was the early highlight). Kasich acted like by far the most reasonable human being -- which means he has no chance whatsoever of winning the Republican nomination. Carson seemed listless, awkward and unimpressive, while Walker was just kind of there. Overall, I'd say the debate lived up to the hype but resolved nothing. Should be more interesting when the overall debate day winner Carly Fiorina makes her way into the top 10 after that stellar performance she put on -- I was quite impressed by her foreign affairs knowledge, definitely a couple notches above the other non-politicians Carson and Trump.

"Indians(from India), who call themselves'Asians' (as does the government) as well as a smaller sum from commonly thought of 'Asia'are the largest group of illegals now - and they are not picking fruit."

I don't know -- according to this, it's still Mexicans by far:

http://immigration.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=000845

Indians have been the most rapidly growing illegal immigrants, but they are still only 2%. I suspect most of them are overstaying visas to be with their American families -- it is pretty difficult to sneak across the U.S. border from India.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 381
Posted: 8/7/2015 6:00:52 AM
yes, and if there's one thing the system *craves*, it's for voters to take elections Seriously.
so many people not taking elections seriously, until Trump made himself available.
he's such a lightning rod, isn't he?

at least he has no political experience. i'd vote for that just to see him either unravel or start throwing some of the regular fixtures under the bus.

political theatre at its finest. well, almost. Trump needs to start laying the Masonic handshake on people and pull out some ****ing pie charts like Ross Perot used to do.
 11qq
Msg: 382
Posted: 8/7/2015 7:27:13 AM
coming from the (CLOSEBY BUT NOT INSIDE) 'hood of Youngstown, Ohio I can say whatever good Kasich has done it didn't materialize in this town squarely in between Cleveland and Pittsburgh, one hour drive from each.

one of the reasons I left to live in Clearwater is that the area on the Ohio Pennsylvania border was in such sad shape I couldn't possibly live happily there any longer. shootings, murders, robbery and with absolutely nothing to do over a long winter forced me out. so Kasich may have been good for Ohio and I believe the stats but in my area he was a flop.

***Presley,

it was nice meeting you and I enjoyed the short conversation we had. I was able to hear and understand you best and I truly regret that my hearing decided to take a vacation that night with our group. I didn't feel I was able to interact with the group so I decided to stay at that one dance club. I have since gotten state of the art digital nearly invisible hearing aids and they are a godsend. nice meeting you!
 HawkingJr
Msg: 383
view profile
History
Posted: 8/7/2015 12:35:46 PM
“I collected that Fox News doesn't want Trump to win.”

Although I’m sure this is quite true (because he polls the worst against all the Democrats), I think even if the debate had been on MSNBC, Trump would have gotten some version of those questions, despite the fact that MSNBC probably wants him to win the nomination (because he polls the worst against all the Democrats). That’s because he’s said all sorts of stupid and inflammatory things and any journalist worth his or her salt would raise those issues with him in such a forum. Say what you want about most FNC talent (especially Hannity, Fox & Friends and the Five), but the three they chose to moderate the debate are reasonably serious journalists, and Kelly in particular has never been known for tossing softballs to conservative politicians on her show. If Hannity had been the moderator, I imagine the first question would have been “So what do you guys hate the MOST about Obama?” Or perhaps “What’s your favorite Baskins & Robbins flavor?”

Although it seems likely FNC would want Bush to win (because he generally polls the best against the Democrats and is seen as the most electable), I really got no sense of those 3 moderators pushing for any particular candidate. If they took it easy on someone, it was mostly because that person didn’t have much of a track record of foolishness to dismantle (Rubio, Bush, Kasich).

The reason most people say Trump has no chance of getting the nomination, even if he’s the front runner all the way to the primaries, is because even though he’s the front runner, he’s never polled better than 20-something percent, which means over 70% of the GOP is against him. He’s insulted all 16 of the other candidates so there’s nearly zero likelihood any of them will endorse him as they drop out, and nearly that unlikely that said-dropout’s followers will move to him. The candidates most-aligned with his rhetoric are probably Huckabee, Santorum and Cruz, and the first two were the last losers standing of the last two primaries while Cruz has obviously proven that he’s not going to quit anything until he’s forced out, so Trump’s likely not to not pick up their supporters. I don’t necessarily think all of the other dropouts will immediately coalesce around Bush, but in the long term, their supporters probably will. The most interesting issue will be delegates – so many of the states are winner-take-all, so if a bunch of the candidates don’t drop out early, Trump could end up amassing a bunch of delegates before the rally around a main competitor happens. Fortunately for Jeb, Florida is one of the earliest primaries, or else he might be in big trouble. Also, I feel like he’s probably the only candidate with the coffers to leg it out with Trump all the way to next summer – more often than not, that does candidates in more so than the lack of delegates. So basically by April, you could have Trump, Santorum, Huckabee, Cruz and Bush left in the race... Bush wins, just by virtue of being the only sane one left (although, admittedly, maybe sanity isn’t what the Republican party is all about this time around).

" I know Cruz was born in Canada but his mother was a U.S. citizen born in Delaware so that argument doesn't hold water. "

Wouldn't that also make Obama a natural U.S. citizen even if he was born in Kenya?

I don't think Carson or Fiorina are ANYTHING like Trump -- except that they are political outsiders, which is actually probably enough of a similarity for most Trump supporters. We have not had a non-politician president since Ike -- I doubt that's going to change any time soon with the system we have (not to mention the pathetic presidential pay in comparison to being a company CEO, and as proven by Trump, how much your private sector pay can take a beating once becoming a politician).
 11qq
Msg: 384
Posted: 8/7/2015 12:54:56 PM

I think the line between tough and distasteful was crossed. What it caused was the respondents taking too much time wiping the mud off of themselves before getting to any meat of the topic. I wanted to hear more of Trump's convictions and stances on topics instead of him having to go on the defensive, which those questions set the tone for most every candidate to deal with. Time was wasted IMO too often.

agreed.
Meghan Kelly asked some silly questions meant to seem like she was tough but she came off the a-hole.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 385
Posted: 8/7/2015 6:13:28 PM

Kasich acted like by far the most reasonable human being -- which means he has no chance whatsoever of winning the Republican nomination.

^ well put!
```````````````````````````````````````

When Megan Kelly asked, 'When did you become a Republican' it was clear Trump was being treated different.

IMO, by her questions,Kelly tried to deliver (what she hoped)to be the knock-out blows to Trump's candidacy, and just by the look in her eyes, you could see she relished doing it!

Rubio clearly got the easiest questions thrown his way, and he did a good job of nailing those softballs. He even said the words 'That's a great question' before the moderator could finish asking it. He appreciated that softball. I think that's who Fox wants.

I believe that the favored ones knew the kinds of questions they were gonna get asked ahead of time
Rubio being one of them. The GOP is trying to prop him up in the hope of currying in some of the Hispanic votes,
as he might be good VP material! Both Rubio and most in the GOP know he isn't a heavy weight yet, but his presence now makes for good exposure.

I think JEB also knew his questions. He was asked about the Iraq war and responded that it was indeed a mistake resulting from bad intelligence that "no one could have known at the time" (thereby letting his Bro off the hook); but there is no way he could have crafted this answer on the impromptu. He knew it was gonna come.

Fox & the GOP want a JEB (wife is Mexican) and Rubio ticket, in order to try to get as much of the Latino votes as possible, without which the chance of victory is small, because they already know that Hilary will get a sizeable chunk of the women's vote.

Kasich is not a problem for the GOP, as they'll eventually find a way to rail-road him if he gets too much attention. Trump is their bigger problem because they don't want him to gain momentum going into the Winter, and if he breaks rank, he may take a good number of voters with him. This is why they are trying to sand-bag him now in the early going!
 HawkingJr
Msg: 386
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2015 10:50:00 AM
“Good bye Trump. We knew you couldn't help but show your true colors and let down all of the radical extremists in the tea party.”

Have you seen the comments posted to “blood was coming out of her” articles? His nearly-30% GOP supporters are EATING THAT UP. They’re defending him to the bitter end, and accusing Kelly of hitting him with “Gotcha questions.” In fact, I’ve seen so many claim they will never watch Kelly’s show again after how SHE behaved during the debate that I wouldn’t be surprised if her ratings plummet, now that she’s proven herself to be part of the “liberal media” conspiracy. Trump is the “victim” here according to his supporters. That is BLIND devotion – he’s got a Hitler thing going. Soon he will be elevated to GOD.

No, my friend, I don’t think Trump’s going anywhere. He has tapped into the angry white racist sexist bitterly-divorced reality TV/WWE-loving American male demographic and they aren’t letting go – it’s a far larger demographic than most of us even imagined and it now apparently makes up the plurality of the Republican Party. Again, none of this to say I believe he’s going to be the nominee, but I now feel like there is almost nothing he can say or do to lose front-runner status until some of the other candidates start dropping out and throwing their support behind someone with more moderate rhetoric (you know, anyone). Even the fact that he’s a bigger flip-flopper than Romney hasn’t dampened their enthusiasm. All that matters is that he’s saying what they want to hear RIGHT NOW.

“Fox & the GOP want a JEB (wife is Mexican) and Rubio ticket, in order to try to get as much of the Latino votes as possible, without which the chance of victory is small, because they already know that Hilary will get a sizeable chunk of the women's vote.”

This is constitutionally problematic, because they are both from the same state. None of the Florida electors would be able to vote for both Bush for president and Rubio for vice-president due to Article II, Section 1. With Florida having so many electoral votes and the possibility that the election could be extremely close, I doubt either party would want to risk the potential chaos that would be created if this scenario kicked in.

That said, obviously W & Cheney (both Texans at the time) got around this by one of them (Cheney) changing his residency right before the election, but Cheney was actually more a Wyoming resident than Texas resident to begin with, so what he did didn’t raise very many eyebrows. Jeb and Rubio are both about Floridian as you can get, though Jeb was not born in Florida. Either of them changing their residency I’m sure would be much more annoying than what Cheney had to do (but as “patriots,” one of them would probably do it). The bigger concern would be the whole “all the eggs in one hand basket” issue – why nearly guarantee yourself ONLY Florida when you can nearly guarantee yourself Florida and some other state? Plus they’re both very pro-Hispanic – isn’t one of those good enough? Jeb & Carly – get more women votes against Clinton. (Although there is zero chance Californian Carly will carry her own state.)

If Clinton has any sense at all, she’ll pick a Hispanic running mate, even if neither Jeb nor Rubio are on the Republican ticket. How about one of those Castro brothers? (Uh, the young Tex-Mex Castros, not the dying Cuban Castros.)
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 387
Posted: 8/8/2015 12:28:34 PM

Have you seen the comments posted to “blood was coming out of her” articles? His nearly-30% GOP supporters are EATING THAT UP. They’re defending him to the bitter end, and accusing Kelly of hitting him with “Gotcha questions.”

This is exactly how a cult functions. When you look at an "End of the World" cult, for example, after the date of the predicted apocalypse comes and goes, the members of the cult will double down. Even more committed to the cause than they were before.

The Republican party has become a cult. Actual facts and evidence have no place there. You see it in global warming discussions, the "Birthers", their entire economic policy.....frankly in every single issue.

We've had one cult member here post repeatedly in different threads how horrific it is that Secretary Clinton was in the same room as a reality TV star while another reality TV star was actually on a podium as the leading Republican contender. He's literally incapable of seeing the irony or hypocrisy.
 MaleFeasance
Msg: 388
Posted: 8/8/2015 12:57:24 PM
Both parties are cults.
 BussOfEsprit
Msg: 389
Posted: 8/8/2015 1:47:39 PM
I watched the HBO documentary “Going Clear Scientology & The Prison Of Belief” several months ago and it reminded me so much of politics. It’s all about mind control and manipulating others for power and financial gain. The description of the Sea Organization (most dedicated members) and the game of musical chairs was so surreal. The same manipulation and control is observable in politics. It is a reminder that there is always someone fighting to control our thoughts and minds e.g., politics, movies, TV, commercials, magazine articles, etc. etc.
 DameWrite
Msg: 390
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2015 5:01:57 PM
Trump the blowhard at least exposed that politican's can be bought and are being bought.

The game is rigged against the needs of the people. The greedos just toss crumbs (and fake election"choices") so people won't toss them in jail for the criminals they are.

Don't count on criminals and their political puppets to save you. They use you. Always have.

Anarchy doesn't mean; chaos, rogue individuals screwing things up for everyone, society going to hell in a hand basket... Anarchy means refusing to be coerced by power tripping, corporate-fed, "governments" and their strong arm thugs that blindly follow THEIR orders.

Elections that start off with bought and paid for candidates aren't elections, they are theater to keeps the masses paying and following (often without question).

Ask them how far they will go in spreading "democracy". Murder? Backing coup's?, supplying terrorist types with weapons to fight their war for them?, jailing citizen's?
Real questions won't get asked nor would they be answered.

To continue to believe in "the system" with all the proof of their criminal behavior out there for all to see is like keeping your own head up your own azz so you don't have to admit you've been duped.

Your vote counts alright, they are counting on you to do their dirty work and keep them rich and in power and voting for them just shows them they still can.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 391
Posted: 8/8/2015 7:30:08 PM
@hawk

They’re defending him to the bitter end, and accusing Kelly of hitting him with “Gotcha questions.” In fact, I’ve seen so many claim they will never watch Kelly’s show again

I think its obvious to most that Kelly knew fully well that she was gonna elicit a visceral response from Trump after she asked him those questions; and she was not gonna shed any tears if she had been successful in her bid to knock him out.
This is what many of his supporters resent, is that the Fox pundits are trying to stack the cards, by hitting Trump hard and going easy on JEB

He has tapped into the angry white racist sexist bitterly-divorced reality TV/WWE-loving American male demographic and they aren’t letting go

In the Ny area, there is a notable cross section of pple who actually like (or at least don't dislike)Trump; there are quite a number of women who admire his panache; I've come across many Asians who like what they've heard from him, so it is a bit short sighted to say that only white racists are his firm supporters.

This is constitutionally problematic, because they are both from the same state.

If this looks to be a viable ticket, the GOP will make it happen!

Plus they’re both very pro-Hispanic – isn’t one of those good enough?

No, because Hispanics are not all monolithic voters
Rubio will appeal to Cubans, maybe other Carribean hispanics
While JEB will appeal to Mexican/Central American Hispanics

Jeb & Carly – get more women votes against Clinton.

Women on the democratic side will know that this is just a ploy to get their votes and little else; many won't fall for it because it will be reminscent of the McCain /Palin combo.

The GOP will find a way to craft a JEB (Walker will be the back up man in case JEB implodes) + Rubio ticket.
You can take that to the bank!

If Clinton has any sense at all,

She would pick Bill as VP; it would be a guaranteed win!
 professora
Msg: 392
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2015 7:56:19 PM
Hilary with our boys blood on her hands (Ben Ghazi ) is better?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 393
Posted: 8/8/2015 8:11:01 PM

Hilary with our boys blood on her hands (Ben Ghazi ) is better?

For starters, it is Benghazi, because if you are going to mention a place that you think was such a bad thing to happen at the very least have the respect and decency to spell the name of it correctly.

So if you think Hilary is responsible for the deaths of the people there, then how do you feel about the guy who was in charge on 9/11?

How do about these two people, are they as responsible for those attacks as Hilary is for Benghazi?

Donald Rumsfeld was Secretary of Defense between 2001 and 2006

June 14, 2002, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide bomber kills 12 and injures 51.

February 20, 2003, international diplomatic compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Truck bomb kills 17.

February 28, 2003, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Gunmen on motorcycles killed two consulate guards.

July 30, 2004, U.S. embassy in Taskkent, Uzbekistan
Suicide bomber kills two.

December 6, 2004, U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Militants stormed and occupied perimeter wall. Five killed, 10 wounded.

March 2, 2006, U.S. consulate in Karachi, Pakistan
Suicide car bomber killed four, including a U.S. diplomate directly targeted by the assailants.

September 12, 2006, U.S. embassy in Damascus, Syria
Gunmen attacked embassy with grenades, automatic weapons, and a car bomb (though second truck bomb failed to detonate). One killed and 13 wounded.

Robert Michael Gates was Secretary of Defense from December 18 2006 until President Obama took office on 2009

January 12, 2007, U.S. embassy in Athens, Greece
A rocket-propelled grenade was fired at the embassy building. No one was injured.

July 9, 2008, U.S. consulate in Istanbul, Turkey
Armed men attacked consulate with pistols and shotguns. Three policemen killed.

March 18, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Mortar attack misses embassy, hits nearby girls' school instead.

September 17, 2008, U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen
Militants dressed as policemen attacked the embassy with RPGs, rifles, grenades and car bombs. Six Yemeni soldiers and seven civilians were killed. Sixteen more were injured.
 gtomustang
Msg: 394
Posted: 8/8/2015 8:47:12 PM
so Trump picks on Rosie, and everyone laughs, but when he picks on the thin hottie, suddenly blunt talk is no longer stylish?

Karl Rove might twitch every time Trump speaks, thinking its Ross Perot splitting the ticket all over again, but I'd be surprised if Jeb didn't have debate preppers who didn't see the Iraq question from ten miles away. they are true believers, but they aren't totally blind, they know its an issue for some voters.

Trump is definitely red meat, for the "the world is against us!" crowd. Someone's going to want to pick up that crowd for votes, but oh, what a tar baby it will be. maybe they can promise he'll get SecDef consideration.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 395
Posted: 8/8/2015 9:39:53 PM
To be fair, when he went after Rosie he was just another celebutard. That's what they're supposed to do.

Now he's the leading contender for the GOP nomination. It's to be expected that his utterances would face actual scrutiny. Which he clearly didn't expect for some reason. So clueless, yet millions of Americans want him to be President.
 DameWrite
Msg: 396
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2015 9:48:10 PM
Halftime: From some of the posts here I think there are a few American's who "think" the same way.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 397
Posted: 8/9/2015 1:06:58 AM

halftimedad :
Now he's the leading contender for the GOP nomination. It's to be expected that his utterances would face actual scrutiny. Which he clearly didn't expect for some reason. So clueless, yet millions of Americans want him to be President.

Former Mayor of DC, Marion Barry was arrested for smoking crack with a prostitute, and sentenced to six months in a federal prison. Four years later he ran for mayor again, and won.

Nothing surprises me in politics anymore.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/press-past/2013/01/17/dcs-mayor-was-arrested-for-smoking-crack-23-years-ago
 HondoGal
Msg: 398
Posted: 8/9/2015 3:32:28 AM
Murdoch, who owns Fox and many other msm outlets, put out the word that he wanted Trump out. The Thursday night debate amongst Republicans could not have attempted to show them in a worse light; the moderators seemed more like Al Sharpton, Chris Matthews and Rachael than the conservative moderators they were supposed to be. They attempted to turn the crowd against Trump with their opening demand of the candidates. Note that the question, “Who would consider running independently” was not asked of the original first seven candidates.

This was followed by a blow below the belt by Megan Kelly whose first question to Mr. Trump would have been more appropriate in a quarrel; it had no place in a debate that was being viewed all over the world. It was meant to embarrass and put Trump on the defensive. She got what she wanted as Trump was banned from the red state gathering.

Megan attempts to speak for “women”; she does not speak for me or for Ann Coulter. I’d like to see Kelly in a debate with Coulter; Coulter would chew her up and spit her out in a seconds.

Trump however, emerged victorious for once more he spoke from truth rather the tired political rhetoric of Bush and some others. I want Cruz/Trump as President; Cruz too is a straight shooter. I’d advise him to play up his Cuban heritage in order to appeal to Hispanic voters.

-----------------------------------

As for the other topic raised here that of illegal aliens and their criminal behavior…yet another innocent woman murdered by disgusting Mexican thrugs:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/07/illegal-immigrant-held-in-rape-murder-california-woman-was-on-probation/?intcmp=hplnws

When it comes to illegals here in California they have free reign.

This repulsive, vile invader had been arrested six times within the last 15 months on charges that included sexual battery; still he was completely free to roam, rape and murder innocent, law-abiding Americans.

This is part of the reason that Trump has taken the lead, he is the only one willing to tell it as it is. The rest of the politicians are afraid to touch the tough, crucial topics that affect the lives of real Americans. Illegal invasion is a matter of life and death topic.

------------------------------------

The socialist Bernie Sanders was not allowed to speak at a liberal rally he organized. Two “Black lives matter” agitators merely ripped the mike out of his hands pushed him away from the podium and proceeded to call the liberal crowd, “White Supremacists, Racists” (Sound familiar.) Bernie meekly walked away, no speech for him; a couple of pushy, black militant women scared him off. And apparently scared the spineless liberal crowd as well for none stood up for him. Yeah, like that is what we want for a president. He’d better hire some body guards if he does not want to continue to look like the timid fool he is.

BialaPolska
Msg: 399
Posted: 8/9/2015 5:15:14 AM
Thanks for the update , Hondo Gal. Sounds like your deep in enemy occupied territory. Bernie sounds like a real "cuck". Once mexifornia is formed , where do you think displaced Whites will go for survival?
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 400
Posted: 8/9/2015 5:52:46 AM

I want Cruz/Trump as President;

TC was born in Canada, so he doesn't qualify;
I guess foreign birth only matters to a neocon if the skin tone is not light enough
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016