Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 overunity
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016Page 2 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
Trumps election vow: "WE SHALL OVERCOMB".
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 27
Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016
Posted: 6/18/2015 5:03:37 AM
I do like the fact that he's having a feud with Neil Young over the use of 'rockin' in the free world' for his combover presidential campaign. saw a pic of trump waiving a piece of paper around that allegedly proves he had the right to use the song. I sure hope that was a medical release from his doctor, because i'd be SO disappointed in Neil Young otherwise.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/18/2015 5:14:37 AM
It gets better kids:

Donald Trump reportedly paid actors $50 to cheer for him at his 2016 announcement
Hunter Walker
Jun. 17, 2015, 7:23 PM

Real-estate mogul Donald Trump is being accused of hiring actors to cheer for him at his 2016 presidential-campaign announcement in New York City on Tuesday.

The allegations first surfaced in a post by anti-Trump activist and liberal blogger Angelo Carusone that was published on Medium shortly after Trump's event.

On Wednesday, The Hollywood Reporter said it obtained an email that came from a casting company named Extra Mile offering actors $50 to attend the announcement and pose as Trump supporters.

Read more at:

http://www.businessinsider.com/paid-actors-at-donald-trump-announcement-2015-6
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2015 12:47:54 PM
The apprentice ratings have dropped and he is an attention seeking azz hole.
Let him spend his money.

Donald Trump announces he wants attention

We agree 100% on something twice in a few years. :)

While NOT a republican by registration ( independent) I am "looking" very seriously at Sen Lindsey Graham as much as I want a woman in the white house and think its way over due.I'm not voting on party, sex or color
He wont ram his morals down your throat as a law.
People think him being single will hurt him. I think "people" think he is gay and are to homophobic in his party so he probably wont come to close.
If he wants to legalize medicinal MJ or gets it out of the classification as a hard drug at least.I would bet he stands a decent chance of getting further than most think here.
He would have to state he is not gay to get republican southerners to vote him in imo.

Ill listen to quite a ffew of the runners but Trump..Gawd please.
Its just to funny , but also sad.
He hates. Just look at his face. Its full of deceit and hate.
I would take Jeb Bush or Hilary over him.
So seriously not with you Mo (on this one this time).
 _babblefish
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/18/2015 1:17:12 PM
I hope his running mate will be Dennis Rodman . .
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/18/2015 1:28:49 PM
Or Dennis Quaid.

I'm going to give some thought to who his running mate should be. Who was that former model I'd never heard of who was all over the place claiming to be the first super model? She seems as desperate for attention as Trump. And she's probably one of the few people in America who doesnt have a better grasp of the issues than Trump.
 cotter
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2015 1:49:21 PM
Peppermint ...
I am "looking" very seriously at Sen Lindsey Graham as much as I want a woman in the white house ...
Well, according to some, that's what you'll get if you get "I do declare" Graham.

A good friend of mine said, "It's altogether possible Graham might be the head transgender in the National Guard. Put him in and you might get the whole kit and caboodle."

I think Palin would make a good running mate for any of the dirty dozen who have already "declared".

LMFAO ... they've already had to trade the clown car in for a clown bus. If they get too many more, they'll need a Barnum and Bailey Circus train.

Allllll ah - board
 Ouija2025
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/19/2015 6:52:14 AM
He has to be stunting. Meanwhile I agree re the memes, this morning the one I was sent said if Trump gets in there will be hell toupee.
The Model is Janice****nson.
Given the slate makes it confusing re what year it is..my MIL would prolly have voted for him.
 SILLYGIRL111
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2015 7:27:19 AM
He has ego issues and he is insecure . He is grandiose . Money is not everything. God is everything. I want a women in the white house. Look how they treat women in other countries. We need to set an example to the world by having a women president in the U.S.A.
 00Spy
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/19/2015 7:35:16 AM

LMFAO ... they've already had to trade the clown car in for a clown bus. If they get too many more, they'll need a Barnum and Bailey Circus train.

You do realize that in the run up to the 2008 Presidential election there were 22 Democrats who filed with the Federal Elections Commission.
So by your reasoning that makes President Obama the "Head Clown and Driver of the Democrat Bus".
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/19/2015 7:42:22 AM

So by your reasoning that makes President Obama the "Head Clown and Driver of the Democrat Bus".

When you understand it has more to due with the fact that they are crazy, you will be well in your way to understanding.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/19/2015 8:00:42 AM
The following Democrats filed to run for the 2008 presidency (but for the life of me I don't think I recognize one name):

Willie Carter[23]
Randy Crow[24]
Phil Epstein[25]
Michael Forrester[26]
Henry Hewes[27]
D.R. Hunter[28]
Keith Russell Judd[29]
Karl Krueger[30]
Frank Lynch[31]
Lee L. Mercer Jr.[32]
Grover Cleveland Mullins[33]
Larry Reed[34]
 00Spy
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/19/2015 8:08:13 AM

When you understand it has more to due with the fact that they are crazy, you will be well in your way to understanding.

Ahh yes, there you have it the sheer unabridged arrogance of the left. After all only their opinions are correct and sane and any one who purports to opine differently is "crazy" and therefore to be shouted down. For only a left leaning thinker can define "crazy".
Nice attempt to side step the obvious opinion flaws of a few of the posters in here but again you cast light on your own hypocrisy.
But let's not let truth get in the way of Political Correctness.

The following Democrats filed to run for the 2008 presidency (but for the life of me I don't think I recognize one name):

Thank you for strengthening my post.
I am glad we agree.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/19/2015 8:28:58 AM

Thank you for strengthening my post.
I am glad we agree.

ROFLMAO...somehow, I just knew you would completely miss the point of the list (which in and of itself isn't surprising).

So, let me explain the point of the list so that a 12 yo (and you) could understand it:

To my knowledge not one of those on the list had their presidential candidacy announced on national news. To a large degree they resemble bit players in a screen play with little or no acknowledgement in the cast of characters. The list represents unknowns, just like they were after their announcements that made no news (other than perhaps their local news stations), and like they are now-unknowns.

Though, a racist attention whore like Trump, who has no chance at the republican nomination, makes national news (as does his purchase of actors to attend the announcement of his candidacy like they were actual supporters)
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/19/2015 8:33:45 AM

Ahh yes, there you have it the sheer unabridged arrogance of the left. After all only their opinions are correct and sane and any one who purports to opine differently is "crazy" and therefore to be shouted down. For only a left leaning thinker can define "crazy".

Well them do tell us which one of those candidates is not crazy, if you can, or will you be side stepping your obvious opinion flaw?

Nice attempt to side step the obvious opinion flaws of a few of the posters in here but again you cast light on your own hypocrisy.

No, I commented on your derp, but thanks for the laugh.

But let's not let truth get in the way of Political Correctness.

Nope, lets just keep playing the victim and run and tell mommy that someone made fun of the crazy people in the GOP.
 00Spy
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/19/2015 8:53:23 AM
Again with the insults and personal attacks...
But aside from your obvious limitations, your argument also lacks depth and intellectual integrity.
Why do you sidestep the 10 well known Dem candidates in order to enhance your weak position.

Shall I a Canadian, remind you politically correct Americans of the other 10...
Obama, Clinton, Biden, Edwards, Dodd, Gravel, Kucinich, Richardson, Vilsack and Bayh.
The fact that you don't know who the other 12 only were speaks to your ignorance.
The fact that you know all the Republican filers only speaks to their excellant profiles.
The truth is this is a very deep Republican Party and a not so deep Democrat Party.

Bernie Sanders is to the Democrat Party as Trump is to the Republican.
Neither have a chance.
But both will have platforms that need to be discussed within their parties and thereby will pull their parties to the left and right respectfully.

Most likely the Dems will nominate a very suspect Hillary Clinton then hold there breath that her run doesn't once again collapse due to her own past doings.
As for the Republicans they better not elect another uninspiring candidate. My current favourite Republican ticket would be Carly Fiorina with Ben Carson.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/19/2015 8:59:52 AM

As for the Republicans they better not elect another uninspiring candidate. My current favourite Republican ticket would be Carly Fiorina with Ben Carson.

Great choices, a crazy lady who killed tens of thousands of jobs at HP and a guy who does not believe in Evolution and thinks Obamacare is worse than slavery.

Thanks for the laughs.
 00Spy
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/19/2015 9:30:53 AM
Wow your misogynist and obvious racist views are alarming.
I should think America has bigger problems than one mans thoughts on Evolution. But when you have no argument...
Surprising though, that a woman and a black man terrifies you so.

As for Trump, I am surprised that the left have not embraced his thoughts on trade after all it was the Dems who shot down the recent Trans Pacific trade agreement. To think that America and Canada can act in isolation in the world is just pure ignorance of the current events in the world. As America has withdrawn in it leadership role the void is being filled by the likes of Russia, China and Iran hardly a prommisng prospect for human rights advocates around the globe.
International trade is here (ushered in by the Clintons) and cannot be turned from. What's needed is better negotiations and negotiators. Trump makes good points.

But then truth is never a concern of the lickspittle sycophants on either side of the political realm.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/19/2015 9:47:21 AM

Again with the insults and personal attacks.

ROFLMAO...as you whine about personal insults and attacks, you so easily launch your own.

The fact that you don't know who the other 12 only were speaks to your ignorance.

Really? What primary did any one of these "candidates"participate in?

The fact that you know all the Republican filers only speaks to their excellant profiles.

"Excellent"? Or it speaks to their loonie tune political views and platforms.

Bernie Sanders is to the Democrat Party as Trump is to the Republican.

Really? Trump enjoys a very low single digit rating in the polls while Sanders popularity star is rising...trailing Clinton by just 10 percentage points in New Hampshire. Apples and oranges.

My current favourite Republican ticket would be Carly Fiorina with Ben Carson.

No surprise there...ones a job killer who was fired from her job and the other is just plain crazy

America has bigger problems than one mans thoughts on Evolution.

It's hard to have a rational discussion with people who believe the world was created 3000 years ago.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/19/2015 9:56:16 AM

Your attempt to label someone as a misogynist and a racist clearly show just how afraid of reality you really are.

I should think America has bigger problems than one mans thoughts on Evolution.

Well based on your rants, I would say thinking is not your strong suit, as if you need someone to explain to you why electing a person that does not think Evolution is real along then there is really no hope for you, as clearly you do not understand.

But when you have no argument...

Do you mean like yourself, when you have no argument you just make personal insults and accusations?
 trinity818
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/19/2015 2:19:17 PM

WTF? What "misogynist and obvious racist view" are you referring to?

If you are referring to the "crazy lady" comment please enlighten me. On what planet is that considered "misogynist"? Do you even know what the word means? And essentially quoting Ben Carson hardly makes him "racist".

Surprising though, that a woman and a black man terrifies you so.

To state that he is "terrified" shows either your complete lack of reading comprehension or that you are completely full of crap. I'm going with the latter. I think you just want to argue with someone...anyone.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/19/2015 2:28:35 PM
Yeah, he had those arrows out of the quiver and ready to launch. Whatever was said about those two, uniquely unqualified individuals was going to be met with those accusations.
 00Spy
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/19/2015 2:33:37 PM
Well now the Holy Trinity has spoken...
As I point out the absurdity of your hyperbole with the use of absurdity and hyperbole (obviously lost on some) I expose all of your points as non sensical but this one irrational rant sums up yours and most desperate posters in here.

Really? What primary did any one of these "candidates"participate in?

Please tell me what primaries any of the current announced Republican 2016 candidates have participated in?

Criticizing the Repubs for too many candidates there quality is just plain ignorance of history and the 2008 Dems race.

Again ideology can never "Trump" fact and truth!
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/19/2015 2:43:22 PM

Please tell me what primaries any of the current announced Republican 2016 candidates have participated in?

ROFLMAO....duh...let me see???

Here's one backatcha....which on the 2014 obscure list had their presidential candidacy mentioned in national news? Please provide the link.

Criticizing the Repubs for too many candidates

I think you have me confused with another poster. I don't remember saying anything about the number of candidates of either party other than to merely mention the actual number (which was 10 at the time)...I've only been addressing the craziness of the GOP hopefuls.

And just to clarify the current mass mess the GOP field makes of itself...there is no clear front runner or two...

SCOTTSDALE, Arizona – The Republican Party is without a front-runner in the presidential nomination fight.

It’s a reality that’s been brewing for months, but has crystallized this week among the GOP officials gathered here in Arizona for the Republican National Committee’s spring meeting.

MSNBC LIVE WITH THOMAS ROBERTS, 5/14/15, 1:44 PM ET
Jeb Bush: ‘I would not have gone into Iraq.’

Jeb Bush has fallen from the man to beat to the richest member of the pack. Scott Walker seems to have gone underground. Marco Rubio is exciting but untested. And the Republican establishment is growing increasingly nervous that the party is facing a long, bloody primary fight that could drag into next summer.
“There are a bevy of riches,” former presidential candidate Rick Santorum said Thursday, putting the most positive possible spin on the chaotic reality that Republicans now face. “I don’t know how you could look at any metric and not see that this is a completely wide open race.”
 00Spy
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/19/2015 3:10:15 PM
Again Irish you prove all my points of the absurdity of ridiculing the Repubs many candidates (yes lack of front runner) however you fail to accept that the Dems were in the same position back in 2007 leading into the 08 election. That would actually be an interesting discussion.
That was my point and I apologize if I was not clear.

You indicated that 12 Dems did not appear in any Primaries leading to the 08 election.
By the same token no Repubs have appeared in a Primary for the 16 Election because no 16 Primaries have occured yet.
S0 chill and wait and see what happens.
Stop with the hyperbole and give valid discussion points rather than useless hate.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016