Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HondoGal
Msg: 576
Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016Page 24 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)

the rich seldom pay their fair share of taxes ... but the poor have no options to get out of that. 
LMAO ... that really bugs you doesn't it! ~Cooter

I don’t know of what you speak. The poor do not pay taxes; not only do they do not pay taxes but they get subsidized, receive thousands of dollars they have not paid into the system, for children they often do not even have or parent.

Does it bug you as much that most of the refugees that legally enter our country are put on Welfare and Food Stamps and Subsidized housing ... as soon as they step off the plane?~Cooter

Absolutely it does; I’m all for the former system that brought persons into our great country that were in some way viable to our economy. And additionally those who were already here that wanted to bring family members had to prove that they had the funds to support such persons.

Assuming it does not bug you, why would those people warrant such services and our own citizens who've been paying taxes should not ask for help if they need it?~Cooter

I am all for giving a great deal of aid to Americans who need and deserve it. As a matter of fact, imo, needy deserving Americans-Veterans, Disabled, Elderly- do not get nearly as much as they need. As for you, a senior, I’m all for helping those that find yourselves in impoverished circumstances.

Unless you are an American traitor.

I think your statements here prove that you are and in that circumstance I wish I could deny you help.
But, we both know that won’t happen.

So, Cooter, join the Bernie crowd; who knows you could end up in Barb Striestand’s mansion (Like in Dr. Zhivago )

Dee, your statements are so garbled as not to be sensible. I adjusted just one of your sentences, which if as posted would have been difficult to comprehend.

But to answer one of the questions you addressed to me which was comprehensible:

Did your relatives come to the USA after WWII as illegal immigrants?~Dee

No, my family can trace their roots almost to the Mayflower and so that you may know and therefore allay any misconceptions as to what I stand for my relatives fought in the civil war as a Methodist Minister.

_mungojoe_
Msg: 577
Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016
Posted: 8/24/2015 11:01:56 PM

No, my family can trace their roots almost to the Mayflower

Well... I didn't know they had trailer trash... back then...

I wonder... would they have been referred to as... "wagon trash"... "ox cart trash"... or just plain "trash"...?
 congupnaroad
Msg: 578
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2015 4:09:51 AM
This whole Donald Trump thing reminds of when America elected a B Grade actor as President aka Ronald Reagan !

Funny thing is though the Trump alternative is gaining momentum!
 deetristate
Msg: 579
Posted: 8/25/2015 4:59:35 AM
oh, the " I don't understand" debate tactic. I get that.

You went on about "blacks" in "black lives matter' (which seems to be an obsession.)

I responded:
""Hondo Girl -
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intelligencer/2015/04/29/29-protest-MD-1.w529.h352.2x.jpg

and meanwhile, other things that actually affect your life continue to happen. Why the obsession with a decreasing segment of the population, and a small minority of that decreasing segment? Not to mention the many who protest are NOT in that minority, the photo above being only one example. """

I am 8th generation American. Maybe we are related.

By the way, the post at 609 was one of the most racist and condescending to black people posts that I have ever seen but quite typical of extreme liberals.
It also demonstrates why they conflate certain portions of the constitution as existing because of slavery as opposed to reward making it to the USA and having a baby.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 580
Posted: 8/25/2015 6:19:00 AM

post at 609 was one of the most racist and condescending to black people

Which part? The part where slavery, segregation, and unequal rights would exist today without white people supporting black causes...or was it equating birthright citizenship, which has always been the law of the land in America, to the repeal of the 14th amendment, which could possibly result in the removal of all who's ancestors were not legal immigrants?

It also demonstrates why they conflate certain portions of the constitution as existing because of slavery

Birthright citizenship has always been the law of the land since the inception of the United States. That citizenship was denied former slaves is what created a need for the 14th amendment-it conferred a right granted to all others.

Standing next to George Wallace types while pandering to their causes "shouting send em' all home" and calling others racists, Dee, somehow fits you.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 581
Posted: 8/25/2015 6:30:25 AM
Enjoy your anti White talking points , Irish. Straight from the zio play book. Two words. 14 billion. Soon . Very soon , the brakes will be slammed on the non White relief system. A new return spring will be installed. What will anti Whites such as the various cuckolds on this board do for self hating entertainment?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 582
Posted: 8/25/2015 6:46:29 AM
There’s so much hypocrisy. The Mayflower Some of their ancestors were criminals, many were indigent, others had religious beliefs that prevented them from getting along well among their peers and had no support in their homelands. I also read somewhere that the early colonies in America were essentially a narco-trafficking state, with tobacco being the drug.

Anyone who rebels against their own governing power is a traitor, yet American colonists did and are considered heroes, go figure.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 583
Posted: 8/25/2015 6:49:12 AM

Very soon , the brakes will be slammed on the non White relief system.

This is your support system Dee...you're in good company!

you must be referring to Bernard Glassman. Oy! I always get a grin when true identities surface.

He doesn't just hate blacks, but also hates all who don't look like him...YOU are in good company!

Go ahead...support repeal of the 14th amendment and your new found cohorts will find a way to deport you, since you do not look like him (I'm still confused as to which one was the penis)
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 584
Posted: 8/25/2015 8:24:54 AM
Trump is acting like a 13 year old. It is an excellent idea to hand over a cache of nuclear weapons to a man who believes it is important to spend any time hassling a reporter.

[http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/25/politics/donald-trump-megyn-kelly-tweets/index.html
 BussOfEsprit
Msg: 585
Posted: 8/25/2015 9:32:14 AM
Msg.609

That's right. Many who protest against racism aren't black-they are white. Which is exactly how slavery came to an end in America-it was the majority of white America that put an end to slavery. If it were blacks, alone, who wished to end slavery, create equal rights-education-opportunity, or end racism then there still would be slavery today

I’m reminded of the abolition movement before the civil war in the North. Black and White abolitionist regularly interacted for the movement but many white abolitionists who condemned slavery didn’t view black abolitionists as equals.

Complicity: How the North Promoted, Prolonged, and Profited from Slavery is an interesting read. I found a clip on YouTube of the authors discussing the book. You might have caught them on NPR, C-Span, etc.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAQnlpLaj30
 deetristate
Msg: 586
Posted: 8/25/2015 9:43:52 AM
Because I can have a conversation with someone with whom I disagree on certain issues without ad hominem and curse words does not mean that we are mutual support systems.

And who said anything about repealing the 14th Amendment? Is asking for a limit on gun availability seeking repeal of the second?

No.

Biala: I, too, wonder what you will do with them in flyover land.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 587
Posted: 8/25/2015 10:03:07 AM

Because I can have a conversation with someone with whom I disagree without ad hominem and curse words does not mean that we are mutual support systems.

Maybe not... but posting utterly stupid horsesh!t like...

It also demonstrates why they conflate certain portions of the constitution as existing because of slavery as opposed to reward making it to the USA and having a baby.

Certainly does... make one an abject "stupid fvck"... and there is no other accurate term... therefore... it can't be an "ad hominem"... but rather a statement of fact...

Do you SERIOUSLY believe... that the 14th Amendment... was passed specifically to "reward anchor babies"...? I ask because... such a claim... takes "stupid fvckery" to levels we haven't seen before...

well... as long as you don't count... claiming the 17th Amendment to be "unconstitutional"... That one kind of "ties for first"...
 BialaPolska
Msg: 588
Posted: 8/25/2015 10:11:11 AM
Dee , as you know I am searching the country for a locale promising the same ethnic dieversity of Poland , Croatia or Estonia. None. A mountain side realtor proudly announced this town of 18,000 has 5 non whites. Not perfect , however , doable. I like those numbers. Don spoke in Mobile to an ALL White audience. An audience of 30k + Whites. A wonderful sight. Priceless.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 589
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:38:33 PM

LLove2LaughToo :
Trump is acting like a 13 year old. It is an excellent idea to hand over a cache of nuclear weapons to a man who believes it is important to spend any time hassling a reporter.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/25/politics/donald-trump-megyn-kelly-tweets/index.html

Roger Ailes: Donald Trump should apologize to Fox's Megyn Kelly]/b]

http://fortune.com/2015/08/25/roger-ailes-donald-trump-megyn-kelly/
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 590
Posted: 8/25/2015 1:47:42 PM

Roger Ailes: Donald Trump should apologize to Fox's Megyn Kelly

So a guy that is majority share holder in a network that spends most of its time insulting and slandering people is telling a shady businessman to take it easy on his shill.

This is some quality derp.

Dear, M. Kelly:

Personal insults.

They are essentially just letters that make words.

sincerely,

Me
 deetristate
Msg: 591
Posted: 8/25/2015 2:04:13 PM
Biala- just wondering what you will do with the likes of joe/hfx/irish in your part of "flyover separate land."
 00Spy
Msg: 592
Posted: 8/27/2015 6:09:47 PM
Trump up to 28% in Republican polls.
They said he couldn't get to 10%, then they said he couldn't get to 20%...
On the night of election (or primaries) will Republicans vote for him?
With favourability numbers not high there are big question marks on Trump.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 593
Posted: 8/27/2015 6:15:22 PM
Trump's favourable/unfavourable ratio is 35% to 65%. He can get the nomination of the Republican party with that 35%. The problem is that it means he'd lose in a landslide in the general election.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 594
Posted: 8/27/2015 6:53:36 PM
Real Clear Politics says Clinton, Sanders, and Biden all beat Trump in a general election. The only poll Trump leads is a GOP primary poll.

No one is talking about repealing the 14th Amendment are they?

Stick to down-under issues. Just about every GOP candidate is now on the repeal band wagon.

illegal immigrants who intentionally enter the US to have children and take advantage of the loophole that currently exists was it?

The number one reason illegals enter the US is for economic opportunity.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 595
view profile
History
Posted: 8/27/2015 6:57:39 PM

Which part? The part where slavery, segregation, and unequal rights would exist today without white people supporting black causes...or was it equating birthright citizenship, which has always been the law of the land in America, to the repeal of the 14th amendment, which could possibly result in the removal of all who's ancestors were not legal immigrants?

No one is talking about repealing the 14th Amendment are they? They are talking about amending an amendment!

The 14th Amendment was never intended to cover illegal immigrants who intentionally enter the US to have children and take advantage of the loophole that currently exists was it?

How do you conclude that if the US amended an amendment that it could result in the removal of all who's ancestors were not legal immigrants? If the US amended its constitution so that citizenship was not automatically granted to people born there of illegal immigrants, do you think that law could be applied retrospectively ?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 596
Posted: 8/27/2015 7:01:25 PM

Never underestimate the power of stupid and the will of a racist.

He polls well because he is a celebrity and what you are seeing is a ground swell from the uniformed who final related to someone who needs to be spoken to at a grade 4 level.

They can not even begin to grasp or understand what a president does, but they do like what the funny fellar on the TeeVee is saying and they are also prone to being the type of person who has nothing better to do than answer the phone and do a survey.

No, because he will have dropped out before then.

As he attempt to pull a Costanza and end it on a high note.
 HondoGal
Msg: 597
Posted: 8/28/2015 4:32:06 AM
I loved Mr. Trump at his press conference the other day. This Mexican Ramos, I believe, interrupted Mr. Trump and he told him, “Sit Down” in an authoratative voice. The Mexican when he did get to speak did not ask questions rather he wanted to make a speech. No one is illegal the foolish hypocrite said. In his own Mexican country they boot out illegals and don’t allow foreigners to purchase oceanfront property.

The 14th Amendment was never meant to make anchor babies born to persons here illegally American citizens. It was passed in order to benefit slaves; he amendment guaranteed that freed slaves would have all the privileges of citizenship. 

BialaPolska
Msg: 598
Posted: 8/28/2015 4:55:20 AM
Telling
R abid
Unwanted
Mexicans
to
Packup

What happened to "Whore hey Ramos" was symbolic. Priceless.

Dee , fx , mung ,and irsish would be very uncomfoertable with Whites. The cities are for them. they should live with the result of their nightmare.
 00Spy
Msg: 599
Posted: 8/28/2015 7:57:38 AM

Never underestimate the power of stupid and the will of a racist.

To disagree is to be brandished a racist!

He polls well because he is a celebrity and what you are seeing is a ground swell from the uniformed who final related to someone who needs to be spoken to at a grade 4 level.

As opposed to the grade 3 level some are at?

They can not even begin to grasp or understand what a president does, but they do like what the funny fellar on the TeeVee is saying and they are also prone to being the type of person who has nothing better to do than answer the phone and do a survey.

"they" is that not a bigoted statement?
Also, I thought all Trumps followers were rich cats raping the poor? How did such stupid folk get so rich?

No, because he will have dropped out before then.

How many of your previous predictions for Trumps exit have come to fruition so far?

HF what is your over under date for Trumps exit from the race?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 600
Posted: 8/28/2015 8:06:22 AM

To disagree is to be brandished a racist!

Nope, to not understand, is to be brandished a stupid.

Also, I thought all Trumps followers were rich cats raping the poor? How did such stupid folk get so rich?

Maybe that is because you are not very smart and tend to think things that are not true.

How many of your previous predictions for Trumps exit have come to fruition so far?

All of them.

HF what is your over under date for Trumps exit from the race?

Only a fool would attempt to set a date, I am just stating that it will be before the republican convention.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016