Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 126
Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016Page 6 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
I'm old. And I've been on these forums a long time. There used to be a couple of guys who would inject the Illuminati into every discussion. Everybody just ignored them and they eventually went away.
Let's just do the same with the guy who thinks heaven on earth is all white. Clearly nobody from any political persuasion agrees with him.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 127
Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016
Posted: 6/30/2015 9:09:32 PM
Actually Dee , you ask pertinant questions. More interesting than a canadien repeating ad nausium how old he is. The biggest threat to White and Black Racial identity in the US is immigration. Blacks will be affected the most and worst by the new brown horde. 1 in 4 mexicans now resides in what will be mexifornia. No , unlike Lincoln and Jefferson , no one is suggesting anyone "return". We seek "Pioneer Little Europes" within the US and a Homeland much like the jews were given. Jews are permitted to live all over the Western World and still have a homeland. We desire the same. Blacks have their nuanced issues. Not my business. I do feel they are being weaponized to assist in the decline of Western Culture. A White Homeland insures a future for White Children. Blacks have Africa. You already have a homeland. Fair enough?
 deetristate
Msg: 128
Posted: 7/1/2015 4:14:36 AM
While racists are obsessed with black people, I hope that they are learning Hindi and Spanish. But I have found that separatists are afraid of the people who speak those languages. Interesting.

I do have a homeland. The US of A.

You did say that no one had to go anywhere, right?
 BialaPolska
Msg: 129
Posted: 7/1/2015 4:53:06 AM
^ We have our communities and we settle them. PLE"s. Pioneer Little Europes. Through the Nortwest , through the middle of the country , some southern. Blacks don't want to live in these locales. Thanks. Some mexican have snuk in as labor ; but other than that all White. Nice. We offer little or no social services ; say like deeeeeeetroit would ; so negros simply are not interested in living where the "gubmint" does little or nothing for them. No affirmative action or obongo give aways. English will never be a second language. LOL , no one is afraid of blacks ; just don't need the dieversity or headaches. We are trying to avoid your cities with a passion ; you seem at home in places like baltimore , deeeeetroit etc. Good "rap" stations for your kids. While folks like Lincoln , Jefferson and others of the time created Iberia to deflect the evil of slavery and offer black autonomy ; this has proven fatal. Poverty and disease plague their nations. So , US , it is. Non Whites don't like our "hood". We detest the cities. This is how we can get along. For both Black and white futures ; immigration needs to be banned. Mexifornia needs to be disected and Whites and nons need to fiscally divorce. No furthur taxation without European representation. Peace.
 junipermoon
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2015 6:07:11 PM

I do feel they are being weaponized to assist in the decline of Western Culture

oh, please. beethoven isn't going anywhere neither is van gogh. or martha graham. i have enough confidence in 'western culture' to recognize its longevity and stability. damn shame some others don't.

btw, abt (american ballet theatre) just promoted the first black woman to the position of principal. misty copeland will step into some pretty prestigious pointe shoes! and the world can't wait to watch!
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 131
Posted: 7/2/2015 6:32:18 AM
The Donald doubles down on the derp.

Trump defends inflammatory comments, asks 'Who is doing the raping?'
By Eugene Scott, CNN
Updated 8:45 AM ET, Thu July 2, 2015

Washington (CNN)Businessman Donald Trump continued his verbal attack against illegal immigrants on Wednesday, in an exclusive interview on CNN Tonight with Don Lemon.

He has stirred up controversy in recent days for claiming "rapists" and "killers" are migrating over the United States' southern border. Univision and NBC Universal have cut ties with the businessman, refusing to air the "Miss Universe" pageant he partially owns as a result, and Macy's announced Wednesday it was also discontinuing his clothing line.

Read more and see the video at:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/01/politics/donald-trump-immigrants-raping-comments/index.html
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 132
Posted: 7/2/2015 9:53:43 AM

The Donald doubles down on wholesomeness.

In related news, person who regularly trades in his old wives for younger ones want to tell you about how wholesome he is.

What is next?

Will he tell us how bad it is to do business with China and Mexico while attempting to promote his clothing that is made in China and Mexico?

It is almost like people are incredibly stupid, or they can not resist that dog whistle.
 daynadaze
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2015 12:07:48 PM
Tell me #140, how does not being able to spew hate against other people harm you?
 Mummymania
Msg: 134
Posted: 7/2/2015 12:51:03 PM
Post 140, your post is a bunch of Jiggery-pokery. How will any State get out of the marriage business unless people decide they don't want to get married? That will never happen. Why would conservatives, or anybody, stop shopping at Amazon and Walmart when the deals are oftentimes so good? What "muck and Mire" has Obama led us into? If you can define it please, since he inherited one huge mess from Bush. Flag Burning is free speech and a constitutional right. Are you against free speech? Sure sounds like it, what with your wanting to force your agenda on the rest of us. Trump is a psychopath. In fairness, they all are, but trump takes it a few steps further. Talk about a sicko. You want a guy like him leading our country?
 deetristate
Msg: 135
Posted: 7/2/2015 1:53:52 PM
Is Takei getting the same grief?
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 136
Posted: 7/2/2015 2:02:19 PM

Is Takei getting the same grief?

Are you drunk?
 BialaPolska
Msg: 137
Posted: 7/2/2015 2:27:51 PM
Don Trump in spite of his weakness has proven to be a true White Man. Standing up for his own and not backing down. We need troops at our borders permanently and not in the mid east. Illegals need to be returned if not interned. Mr Trump and no one else has had the spine to admit this. He's not a White Nationalist , I know. However , he seems like a good guy to kiss mexifornia good bye and usher in the NEW AMERICA.
 deetristate
Msg: 138
Posted: 7/2/2015 2:32:02 PM
Biala-Always interesting when pols refuse to be five and apologize
 BialaPolska
Msg: 139
Posted: 7/2/2015 5:04:11 PM
What are we apologizing for today? ^
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 140
Posted: 7/2/2015 5:14:12 PM

Don Trump in spite of his weakness has proven to be a true White Man.

And thanks to him, you should expect record number of Latinos out at the polls, which I am sure will help your cause.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 141
Posted: 7/2/2015 7:37:30 PM
@ post 146

Don Trump in spite of his weakness has proven to be a true White Man.

Man, I know you are trolling; because nobody in his right mind could be serious about this ^ kinda stuff.
Which I guess is what makes most of your posts comically entertaining!
 BialaPolska
Msg: 142
Posted: 7/3/2015 5:21:22 AM
^ I don't think obongo has gotten around to letting illegals vote , YET. Do you folks let them vote in canada? Ah , HFX have you thought of inreracial dating? Miscegination? I'm thinking that would be a win , win , win for all concerned. Perhaps a "transjenner of color" would be kind enough to drop you a line.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 143
Posted: 7/3/2015 5:25:22 AM

^ I don't think obongo has gotten around to letting illegals vote , YET. Do you folks let them vote in canada? Ah , HFX have you thought of inreracial dating? Miscegination? I'm thinking that would be a win , win , win for all concerned. Perhaps a "transjenner of color" would be kind enough to drop you a line.

Does your mom know you are using her computer?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 144
Posted: 7/3/2015 8:04:57 PM
When NASCAR is tired of your sh*t, you really have sunk to a new low.

NASCAR will not return to Donald Trump resort
Jeff Gluck, USA TODAY Sports 6:10 p.m. EDT July 3, 2015

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -- NASCAR will not return to the Trump National Doral Miami resort for its postseason award banquets after Donald Trump's comments about Mexican immigrants this week.

NASCAR spokesman David Higdon said the decision was made Friday to hold the sport's Xfinity and Camping World Truck series banquets at another location, as well as the Sprint Cup Series' championship weekend news conference event.

That location has not been determined.

NBC, which is owned by the same company as Xfinity, severed its business relationship with Trump this week and Camping World CEO Marcus Lemonis vowed not to attend the banquet if it was held at a Trump property.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nascar/2015/07/03/donald-trump-nascar-marcus-lemonis-camping-world-ceo-doral-profit/29674827/
 BialaPolska
Msg: 145
Posted: 7/5/2015 7:55:10 AM
Once again . GO DON GO.

LOL. Our man got called out for being an anti-semite. LOL. Telling the truth. Jon Stewart got exposed. Jon Leibowicz. Although public record , zio shill , Liebowiecz , is not to pleased. Funny , what was he trying to hide? His zionismm was more than obvious through the years. Absolutely Hillaryious.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 146
Posted: 7/5/2015 8:33:55 PM
^

GO DON GO.

Lol, go where?

Not only did he sound asinine
But this time, he got repudiated by various members of his own party (JEB, Romney),
not to mention the reactions from the sponsors.

The interesting thing is that he probably has more charisma than any other GOP candidate
and would have stayed in the mix by that alone, given the motley array of clowns in the running.
But his gaffes have been his undoing.

A stubborn blow-hard who does not even have the good judgment to realize his own limitations
if he had, he would have hired a good speech writer or political consultant that would have advised him as to what to say and how to go about saying it.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 147
Posted: 7/6/2015 5:36:47 AM
I think it's awesome that we live in a country where people can encourage and vote for self-serving ass holes for no other reason than they put a public voice on the private weltschmerz that has been running through their heads all along. hey it worked for adolf. people get the leaders they deserve. democracy in action.
 deetristate
Msg: 148
Posted: 7/6/2015 7:36:55 AM
My relatives who became citizens legally are telling their relatives not to bother with the legalities.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 149
Posted: 7/6/2015 9:25:26 AM
Trumps submission for "Creepiest Dad of the year"

Donald Trump is asked about his favorite thing that he has in common with his daughter Ivanka [@2:00]
Wendy Williams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=130&v=MCYAz06_Ppg
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 150
Posted: 7/6/2015 5:01:53 PM

So, you agree with the other poster that Trump should hire someone to help him with his messaging,...

In related news:

Donald Trump Tweets Racially Charged Jab at Jeb Bush’s Wife
Jacob Koffler @JacobKoffler
12:00 PM ET

Donald Trump tweeted that fellow 2016 presidential hopeful Jeb Bush likes “Mexican illegals because of his wife,” the latest in a flurry of public comments about Hispanic Americans that have caused Macy’s, NBC and Univision to sever ties with the business mogul...

http://time.com/3946544/donald-trump-mexican-jeb-bush-twitter/
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Donald Trump running for Presidency 2016