Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 24
Stupid fights due to incredible stubbornness (refusal to even research)? Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Insulting a mistaken person doesn't enlighten them

there's a huge difference between seeking enlightenment and sniffing around for validation for one's pet 'philosophy'. so maybe he should be able to take what he's dishing out, just for starters. seems fair.

OP doesn't want enlightenment, he wants validation..... the accusatory tone of the headline, the soapbox lecture. .... 'see it my way... or.... or.... I will get VERY frustrated and call you stupid, stubborn, hypocrite!'

ugh. marvin the martian blowing his little top. have a shitfit, who cares.

he is playing a puerile semantic game (people are drugs) but wants acknowledgement for a dumb thesis. now people need to do this or that, or risk being called names if they don't appreciate the special knowledge he claims to be bestowing on them... whether they like it or not.

the misinformed arrogance. LOL
 CynthiaSM
Msg: 25
Stupid fights due to incredible stubbornness (refusal to even research)?
Posted: 6/18/2015 9:49:20 PM

"no drug users"(you ARE drugs, what do you think you're neurotransmitters are, and why do you have an endogenous opioid system with opiate receptors/serotonin receptors? Why are you using that blanket statement?)
Ummm, no.

My Point: I just wish people would research things for themselves and cross reference everything they find,

If you did the "research" you'd know that only synthetic endogenous opioids are drugs, naturally occurring peptides are chemicals but they are not drugs.

Hope that helps.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >