Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Attention from the wrong women.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Where_Is_My_Muse
Msg: 50
Attention from the wrong women.Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
See, I get way more attention on OKC than on here, not that it's all appropriate (why can't women just use the filters and/or match percentages?), it's literally at least tenfold than on POF.

The match questions can work really well, you simply answer the ones that really matter and skip the ones don't. It can't match you on questions you don't answer.

Yeah, there's fun little quaint, artsy towns all over AZ. Problem is, I'm in a phase of my life establishing my career and they've got nothing to offer professionals. Am I supposed to meet a girl in Jerome and drag her back to Phoenix? Maybe that's an option...
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Attention from the wrong women.
Posted: 8/9/2015 2:04:29 AM
Yeah, why can't women do what you want? LOL.

If you don't want children that filters out 90% of well adjusted healthy women.

Does "Un-dancey electronic music" mean you like music a lot but you won't dance? That will eliminate another large % of women.

What the heck is polymath? Never mind, I don't care. But that will turn off lots of women too.

Maybe they don't like the beard and click next without reading your profile.
 Where_Is_My_Muse
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/9/2015 3:37:51 AM
1. Statistically, there are more women who want to be childfree than men. Nice that you think that those who don't are neither well-adjusted, nor healthy. Super liberal of you.

2. Just not EDM... more ambient, IDM, glitch, synthwave, trip hop, downtempo, and so on. Glad you could find fault with that as opposed to asking as well.

3. As a fellow humanist, I'm trying to remember the part where you lose all your empathy, grow utterly lazy and presumptive, and well... just don't care. Don't look polymath up, I guess... I don't care either.

For what it's worth, I hope you do meet that special guy... though looking at your opinions, I really have a hard time figuring out where they fall in your self-proclaimed humanistic viewpoint.

f***, you people are nasty on here. >:-|
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2015 4:52:43 AM
Statistically? I'd be interested in a reference for that. Its a presumption of yours that you know what I think of women who do wish to be child free. I simply think they are in the minority.

I'm not finding fault with the non dance music thing. Again, just telling you women like to dance and that might turn some away. But go ahead and be critical of me, instead of taking in anything here.

So you think I should go look up stuff to help you out? No. Again, I'm just telling you what I see on your profile that might turn women away.

If I didn't care, I wouldn't have tried to help you. No, I wasn't being nasty at all.

Your profile is perfect. Don't change a thing, because it's working, right?

Now excuse me, I'm going to go feed the homeless, and then go on my second date for the week.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 54
Posted: 8/9/2015 5:01:26 AM
yep I skipped a *lot* of OKC questions.

you never know, those girls in Jerome might be tired of the dirty hippies they have up there, haha.
 Strawberry_Jello
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 8/9/2015 6:06:24 AM
Awww, another one bites the dust.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Attention from the wrong women.