Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > honesty regarding sexual capability      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 226
honesty regarding sexual capabilityPage 10 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Imagine being dragged out of a potty with your pants pulled down and lipstick everywhere.
 rearguard*2
Msg: 227
view profile
History
honesty regarding sexual capability
Posted: 4/12/2017 8:48:17 AM
Clooney...you just did imagine it....
 Wilkes_Barre_Candy
Msg: 228
Posted: 4/12/2017 9:32:57 AM

That being said, if I ever found out about a passenger being dragged off a plane I'd BOYCOTT that airline FOREVER

So have others. I heard that particular heinous act just cost that airline (not naming) 250 million dollars. What a foolish way to do business in addition to bad PR and just basic disrespect.
 rearguard*2
Msg: 229
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 9:38:45 AM
Yes, well, I bet the CEO of that airline will get a few million in bonus anyway.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 10:26:59 AM

Yeah, I always wondered about the pleasures of getting it on in an airliner toilet, but there are also those who savored the pleasures under a blanket in a semi-reclined seat. You got to realize that back in the day passengers actually had leg room and seats that reclined quite a bit. There was also the up against the wall crowd in the galley areas and of course, the first class cabins.

Score one for short men. If you can do it in a Fiat X 1/9 you can do it anywhere.
 Cynderella
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 12:44:09 PM
I will never be a member of the mile high club.
My face is either stuck in a paper bag or the ativan has me too loopie.
 razors_edge55
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 1:24:41 PM
oh Now I know why you have not traveled ;-( I don't mind flying at all ,,but I've boycotted "United" for years ,,
I fly back to the US every year but never with them and I have my reasons ,,even if there price is low ,,,NO WAY,
as far as "mile high stuff" I like more room and time to cuddle after ,,so not
 Cynderella
Msg: 233
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 2:05:54 PM
^^^I want to travel especially to Paris.
I just have to get over my fear. LOL
 razors_edge55
Msg: 234
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 2:16:29 PM
maybe you just need a hand holder ??
 Maleman999
Msg: 235
Posted: 4/12/2017 2:27:44 PM

^I want to travel especially to Paris.

If you ever go to Paris, you might want to leave your 4 or 5 million dollars worth of jewelry at home to avoid a Kardashian in Paris experience.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 236
Posted: 4/12/2017 4:10:32 PM
I suppose with the rent check due every month, it's difficult to imagine being able to afford to fly at all---let alone being sexually accosted by a flight attendant in the restroom.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 4:24:19 PM

Take a helicopter, then. It'll wash away your fears of a plane in no time. :)

I suppose with the rent check due every month, it's difficult to imagine being able to afford to fly at all

Perplexed on this -- maybe an inside joke to someone posting, lol. But if ya meant if one has to pay rent, they pretty much would have to struggle in finances to fly anywhere, that'd be pretty weird. I mean, people pride themselves on "owning a home" -- and by all rights they do, as long as they pay their rent check to the bank, the landlord. So most people would be in the same boat, I suppose.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 5:05:08 PM
I STILL can't believe that there's so much of a problem with so many men apparently having issues with ED and testosterone levels. Let alone capability going down so much with age. Whatever. Where did this come from already? When did this happen?

Man...I must be a mutant or something. Just didn't think I was that unusual.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 239
Posted: 4/12/2017 6:32:26 PM

I just have to get over my fear

Of what?
People speaking French?

capability going down

I have a great capability for going down.

Ooops, that's not what you meant?

Oh dopey me.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 240
Posted: 4/12/2017 7:22:05 PM

Perplexed on this -- maybe an inside joke to someone posting, lol. But if ya meant if one has to pay rent, they pretty much would have to struggle in finances to fly anywhere, that'd be pretty weird. I mean, people pride themselves on "owning a home" -- and by all rights they do, as long as they pay their rent check to the bank, the landlord. So most people would be in the same boat, I suppose.

Inside joke, if one can call it that. The poster in question has repeatedly made references in the forums to being rejected by women due to being a renter--as opposed to being a homeowner.

That alone might not be an issue--however, when one combines that with alimony payments for three ex-wives, plus child-support payments and student loan payments, the option of being able to afford air travel appears to be increasingly slim.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2017 10:12:24 PM
^^^ Got the definition from: Urban Dictionary

"Mile High Club
Indulging in any form of sexual intercourse in an in-flight Airplane restroom, while, obviously, being at least a mile off the ground."
 HippyDippyWeatherman
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2017 1:20:03 AM
Mile High Club, I'm getting old. I'll settle for sex in the Denver airport.
 Cowgirlwannabe1
Msg: 243
Posted: 4/13/2017 5:22:32 AM
pffffffffffft

can't we just have sex and then maybe pack a bag
go to airport and go on vacation
and then once we land? have sex again?
 Ouija2025
Msg: 244
Posted: 4/13/2017 6:02:55 AM
I'm too busy hoping no turbulence to think about sex on a plane. Bet not that many have had sex in that dinky lil washroom.
Never was a TV show called Love Plane
 gtomustang
Msg: 245
Posted: 4/13/2017 6:20:56 AM
I remember one Irish lad who named one of the kids Shannon, supposedly b/c over it was where the child was likely conceived. But I figure the whole thing is more for those who are bored with the sex they have and want to spice it up. I was never one for fooling around in cars, either, b/c I already had my own apartment at age 18. i'd rather be comfortable than kinked up with a bad back and freezing in wintertime inside a car waiting for the cops to interrupt. Still, I had 2 gfs who wanted to do it NOW in the car rather than wait 30 minutes to go to my apartment, I guess traveling took the romance and "impulsiveness" out of doing it NOW rather than waiting for a better situation.

come to think of it, its like that experiment with the kid and the cookie, have one now or wait and have two later, and what that means for investing. no wonder i'm retired and they aren't :) lol Still, I've had the pleasure to fly on planes, the first time its fun, the 3rd time a year you realize its a sardine can. Hard to look at how its gets handled today, and imagine at one time it was as much an experience as, say, in the movie "Catch me if you can" and it was looked up to (pun intended).

now flying commercial is an experience to survive. ;(
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 246
Posted: 4/13/2017 7:26:52 AM
Mile High Club
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

The term mile-high club (or MHC) is a slang term applied collectively to individuals who have had sexual intercourse while on board a flying aircraft. The exact requirements for membership are open to some interpretation.

In other words, sex can take place on the couch in a private jet, or even in the c0ckpit of a smaller aircraft. It doesn't need to be in the restroom on an airliner to qualify.
 PennyAnte
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2017 7:27:27 AM
"Never was a TV show called Love Plane"

That actually made me laugh out loud.
 rearguard*2
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2017 11:36:48 AM
Couch in a private jet I can see, but the****it of a small plane? Have to be on a day where the air pockets were few and far between IMO.
 rearguard*2
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2017 11:39:10 AM
The Love Plane...theme from Fantasy Island.....
 ohenryx
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2017 7:07:50 AM
A few years back (hell, maybe a couple of decades), I saw a piece on the local TV news. Some local charter plane service was offering a “love connection” flight. An hour in the air circling Houston, with some modicum of privacy.

I earned my wings the old fashioned way, and yes, it was with a stewardess, and no, it wasn’t in the restroom. This was back in the mid-70s when stewardesses were the best looking women on the face of the earth. In those days, many of the flights were very under booked, and the airlines kept their schedule whether they had a hundred paying customers or only ten.

Ten people on a red-eye, a very bored stewardess, and you have a recipe for …
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > honesty regarding sexual capability