Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How many girls will ignore me on dating sites?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dragonbytes
Msg: 43
How many girls will ignore me on dating sites?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)

I thought dating sites are successful. Thats why I wrote 100 girls and not one will respond. This is the only pic I have till I get a phone or camera.

Had no idea finding love can be brutal for people like me :(

Yes, people that ignore the most imporant aspect of on line dating find it difficult to date.

Pictures are 90% of your profile success. Rather than spend time writing 100 women, spend that time on getting quality pictures. How hard can that be with cheap digital cameres and every cell phone having a camera?

Dating without quality pictures is like trying to buy a house without a credit score.
 Coma_White
Msg: 44
view profile
History
How many girls will ignore me on dating sites?
Posted: 7/1/2015 10:14:24 AM

hummm, well let's see my contact list here....I have made 31 contacts in just shy of 60 days.

Only 1 man has made initial first contact with me.

100 is still a really low number of emails for a man to send on a free dating site. A lot of those profiles may be inactive. If he's emailing the more popular women that get lots of mail, he's not likely to get a response. Experiments have been done with other free sites where accounts were getting 34 emails a day. Everyone's experience is going to be different. However, on average, the women are receiving more first-contact emails that men.
 Peas_
Msg: 45
How many girls will ignore me on dating sites?
Posted: 7/1/2015 12:59:48 PM
I agree, there are lots of variables, including inactive accounts, population densities, age groups, etc. ....preferences. Although, I know how dedicated and focused mentally challenged folks can get. It does kinda appear to me still that 100 messages in one day would be over the top. 100 in a month or even a week, I could understand. Unless it's just cut and pasting a form letter.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > How many girls will ignore me on dating sites?