Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > When I finally realized I'm an A-hole      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 149
When I finally realized I'm an A-holePage 7 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
if A-holes have buffalo wings, I hope they're kind enough to share.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 150
When I finally realized I'm an A-hole
Posted: 4/2/2016 6:50:58 PM
At what age does a buffalo grow wings?
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 151
Posted: 4/2/2016 6:52:59 PM
Around the same time that unicorns sh!t Neapolitan ice cream.
 ndm147
Msg: 152
Posted: 4/2/2016 9:57:55 PM
cheers everyone! Hope she is gone. Humor is priceless.
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 153
Posted: 4/3/2016 12:32:08 AM
Perhaps next time hubby leaves town, she will go take some tranquillisers [sic] or better yet, go back to school and learn to spell.
 IgottaName
Msg: 154
Posted: 4/3/2016 2:52:03 AM
Hey! A**HOLE! You left butt prints on our door!
 cassie2425
Msg: 155
Posted: 4/3/2016 7:11:18 AM
There is no such word as "yous". Maybe try another word.

Did you ask hubby if he. Minds you wondering a dating site forum and having a profile here? Or is hubby kind of like that old Jimmy Stewart movie Harvey?
 CarefreeBeauty
Msg: 156
Posted: 4/3/2016 7:21:02 AM

^^ Totally bat shit crazy. Far from weird, needs mental health help.

Hey guys, what say you? Good in bed?

Yea/Nay

haha

;-)
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 157
Posted: 4/3/2016 8:10:43 AM

Hey guys, what say you? Good in bed?

Will drop back in if I get flu again and am bedridden

LOL Only when inflicted with the flu.
 kj521
Msg: 158
Posted: 4/3/2016 9:29:04 AM
Since you will be deleting your profile again Ms. Lucy.....let me take this opportunity to say I am glad you are feeling better. And would like to thank you again for sharing your love story. I hope you and your husband have a forever of blissfully happy moments. :)
 gtomustang
Msg: 159
Posted: 4/3/2016 6:00:55 PM
do the crazy ones even wait to reach the bed? or are they already going for it on the front lawn under the kid's window for the neighbors to see?
 hotmerlot
Msg: 160
Posted: 4/5/2016 7:09:17 PM
The hard truth is that no one will stay with a douche bag.

The world cares more about your actions then your motives. I don't want to start dating someone only to find out that I am supposed to be his therapist as well as his girlfriend. So grow up and deal with it or live a lonely life.
 BadResponseGuy
Msg: 161
Posted: 4/6/2016 11:40:00 AM
This isn't a good place to wear your heart on your sleeve if you're not going to wear that shirt anymore.

Don't take this the wrong way, but seriously, stop being a wuss. You're still alive and breathing which means you can ALWAYS make improvements. Playing the, "Woe is me" card is not going to get you the attention you are craving from anyone worthwhile. You either want a better life enough to work for it, or you're just crying for the wrong attention.

Also, Half your post is bullying. Don't be a Hypocrite.

I wish you all the best, Dude. Seriously.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 162
Posted: 4/10/2016 1:47:14 PM

The hard truth is that no one will stay with a douche bag.

What planet do you live on?
 hotmerlot
Msg: 163
Posted: 4/10/2016 4:58:09 PM
A douche bag free planet.
 gtomustang
Msg: 164
when you can't figure out who the group asshat is...its you
Posted: 4/11/2016 4:58:50 PM
"A douche bag free planet."

I think my Greenpeace neighbor has that bumpersticker on "their" Volvo
 chillguy721
Msg: 165
Posted: 4/12/2016 2:39:45 AM
This really hit home, reminded me of myself a lot. I think you've got the right idea, and its influenced me. Thanks!
 cw35
Msg: 166
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2016 9:37:58 AM
Op isn't really an ahole. Maybe a subset of aholes. He feels too sorry for himself for being turned into an ahole I'm an actual ahole (a lot of the time. Most people are they just don't think it due to arrogance.). You have to own it and accept the people who will hate you and stay away from you. That's the price for being one just like it's the price of others who may have contributed to your "aholeness" to put up with it and go through life wondering why people can be such aholes to them when they are obviously so "nice". lol The worst thing that can happen from being an ahole is complete solitude and a peaceful life. It's actually really nice. (Just to clarify, I'm not the obnoxious, loud mouthed, self centered "ahole". I'm the quiet, aloof, pessimistic, too opinionated "ahole")
 hearton64
Msg: 167
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2016 11:52:44 AM

The worst thing that can happen from being an ahole is complete solitude and a peaceful life.
It's actually really nice. (Just to clarify, I'm not the obnoxious, loud mouthed, self centered "ahole".
I'm the quiet, aloof, pessimistic, too opinionated "ahole")

Sorry but your honesty just made me like you.
Let's hang out. ; )
 dameunbaso
Msg: 168
Posted: 7/4/2016 9:22:31 AM

The worst thing that can happen from being an ahole is complete solitude and a peaceful life.

No. When you are a perpetual a hole, what you end up doing is hurting the people that you love, and all to prove a point, or to feel entitled or better, because you tell it like it is, at all cost. I've been there. I've been the self righteous a hole before. I realize that in the process of "I am not going to put up with the other people's bs" instead we become our own monsters.

Knights in shining armor more often than not become the butchers of everything in their path.

Be humble, be compassionate, there are battles worth taking, and there are battles that are not. If you live by principle and choose your battles accordingly you will not only live happier with yourself, but your loved ones will keep loving you and instead they will battle for you, and you will live a peaceful life, surrounded by loved ones.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 169
Posted: 7/4/2016 10:15:22 AM
If a$$holes had wings, this place would be an airport.

I'm flying out of here...
 gtomustang
Msg: 170
Assholism, and those who suffer from it.
Posted: 7/4/2016 11:16:08 AM
heck, if hassoles had wings, I could flap my flatulence further. And stick my wings in my back pockets when not in use. Could be real useful if I was sitting on a bench or bus seat and someone wanted to sit next to me. I could stick a wing out of my hip across the empty space and go, "Sorry, taken"

Because of course, i'd be an a$$hole if I had those wings.
 cw35
Msg: 171
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2016 6:06:30 PM
Dame: I guess it depends on your definition of peaceful. It's never peaceful surrounded by loved ones in reality. Ever been to a holiday dinner? Yeesh. The surest way to not have loved ones anymore is to hang around them all the time. You don't have to be hurtful to be an ahole either. As I said, they come in different types. Being humble and compassionate can seem sanctimonious to some, leading them to think you're an ahole as well sometimes. The ahole is in the eyes of the beholder.
 gtomustang
Msg: 172
Posted: 7/5/2016 9:10:29 AM
"Hey guys, what say you? Good in bed? Yea/Nay"

>>I don't think they're good in bed, just often in bed. which might be good enough.
 coffee_fiend
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 7/18/2016 9:40:47 PM
congratulations OP. I think your post was designed for nothing more than to rile up the people in here who have helpful dime store suggestions for everything. They seem to have all the answers to everyone's problems. It's like a Rikki Lake show without the studio audience. Well it worked, you got a lot of answers, most of which are totally, shallow, meaningless, and phony heartfelt, good job.

Personally I don't believe a word of your post, except the part about being an a-hole, that I believe, 'cuz I am too...fun isn't it?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > When I finally realized I'm an A-hole