Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > "vegan" being passive aggesive      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 arwen52
Msg: 26
view profile
History
vegan being passive aggesive Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Why respond at all? Why argue about it?

Eat what you want. Let them eat what they want. Neither of you owes an explanation to the other.
 Strangemix
Msg: 27
view profile
History
vegan being passive aggesive
Posted: 1/8/2019 11:57:35 AM
Vegans do irreparable damage to their physical and mental health with their stupid diet choices.

They all look scrawny and malnourished because they are, long term it's extremely damaging and dangerous and nearly all are certainly passive aggressive.
 platitude545
Msg: 28
view profile
History
vegan being passive aggesive
Posted: 1/9/2019 1:08:19 PM
^^^ Do you have any clinical studies you can source for this opinion? I've always heard vegan is healthy so long as you get the proper amount of proteins and complex amino acids, which isn't that hard for Vegans to do. Being lean does not equate to being scrawny. Obviously if you want to bulk up and maintain significant muscle mass, y0u are going to need a fair share of protein and the vegan diet probably won't cut it...but bulking up is not necessarily healthy either...especially if it helped along with steroids or all of the junk you can buy at your local health store. Note...I've never been vegan and have had my period where I was lifting weights and was strong as an ox...when I was young anyway...so just telling you what I understand on the health front here.
Show ALL Forums  > Health Wellness  > "vegan" being passive aggesive