Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Why are men required to do the work in finding love?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LadyLuvsBlack
Msg: 49
Why are men required to do the work in finding love?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
PFFT! Really?
why do men like you equate all women today with feminism? theres much about it I don't support or agree with, as im sure many women feel the same....we are Humans and we have Human rights that being said it doesn't mean we don't appreciate being courted and romanced...perhaps the bigger problem today is there are too many men complaining about doing what should come naturally to you which is very unnatural to hear a man complain about having to have to make an effort to romance a woman....hows it going for you?
The fine art of romance and courting is missing today and only a few Wise men will understand the value of courting the one he loves, desires and wants to spend time with. he will reap what he sows that's also a natural law :)))
jeep im sorry but you sound bitter and cheap, give a woman reason why she should court you? its unnatural ...the male does the courting its genetic design and if you don't see the value in courting a woman you desire then your too lazy to get to know.
 Bachelorette.Number1
Msg: 50
Why are men required to do the work in finding love?
Posted: 8/9/2015 9:09:18 PM
You're required to do this so we know for sure that you'll stick around when we cry or when we have PMS or when we need extra money for that pair of shoes we need so badly or for when we burn the dinner, bleach your favorite boxers, throw away your stupid stuff and/or
sell it for money for that pair of shoes we need so badly.

What's the problem? I don't see it
 elmuchoburrito
Msg: 51
Posted: 8/20/2015 12:10:14 PM
You have this wonderful thing called Freedom;
you are not required to do sh*t.

(now - someone else may require you to jump through hoops; but it is your choice to run that course)
Get a good dose of indifference, apathy and independence - and walk the hell away from it all.
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 52
Posted: 8/20/2015 12:52:33 PM
^^^^ no no no, men have the muscles, us wimons are weaker. we need the men folk to lift lift lift, got it?
 purplerider1200
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2015 4:59:50 PM

We are Humans and we have Human rights that being said it doesn't mean we don't appreciate being courted and romanced...perhaps the bigger problem today is there are too many men complaining about doing what should come naturally to you which is very unnatural to hear a man complain about having to have to make an effort to romance a woman.

Uhh, it doesn't feel natural to me.

Is this similar to men wanting to make copies of themselves? Since I've thought that the world was a pretty rotten place, and it's filled with plenty of cruddy people, (and I didn't want to expose any offspring to this mess) I refrained from duplicating myself.

(quote]the male does the courting its genetic design.

And the alpha males are supposed to drive off the inferior ones. The last alpha male that tried to drive me off chickened out, because I was too big to mess with.
 purplerider1200
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2015 5:00:41 PM

We are Humans and we have Human rights that being said it doesn't mean we don't appreciate being courted and romanced...perhaps the bigger problem today is there are too many men complaining about doing what should come naturally to you which is very unnatural to hear a man complain about having to have to make an effort to romance a woman.

Uhh, it doesn't feel natural to me.

Is this similar to men wanting to make copies of themselves? Since I've thought that the world was a pretty rotten place, and it's filled with plenty of cruddy people, (and I didn't want to expose any offspring to this mess) I refrained from duplicating myself.

(quote]the male does the courting its genetic design.

And the alpha males are supposed to drive off the inferior ones. The last alpha male that tried to drive me off chickened out, because I was too big to mess with.
 2ufo
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/20/2015 5:30:25 PM
Ladyluvsblack
...give a woman reason why she should court you? its unnatural ...the male does the courting its genetic design...

I have to disagree. It is not natural design for the male to do all the courting. Courting requires participation between both parties to actually work. It's a dance, lovely with both people participating but clumsy and crude in the extreme with one or the other party isn't interested.

Sometimes I think that language has done a disservice to humans and has actually blocked genuine communication in favor of mere words.

elmuchoburrito

Get a good dose of indifference, apathy and independence - and walk the hell away from it all.

Independence is not indifference and/or apathy. Independence is engaging in life; learning, sharing, feeling. Indifference and apathy are pulling away from life and that is called dying.

purplerider1200

The last alpha male that tried to drive me off chickened out, because I was too big to mess with.

Maybe he decided to pass on his 'smart' genes. :-)
 Walts
Msg: 56
Posted: 8/21/2015 1:55:55 PM

Well, we really don't do much anyways. That is, other than, hanging off the lazy boy, slurping beers away like they were water, munching on endless bags of chips, and shooting off the odd fart.

Might as well try and get us to do something.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 57
Posted: 8/21/2015 2:21:09 PM
^ Ahh, yes - another smooth talker. You'll not seduce us with your voodoo magic!
 kj521
Msg: 58
Posted: 8/21/2015 2:23:05 PM
Uh.....Elpequenotaquito?

Regarding this.....

"you are not required to do sh*t."

Um.....yeah.....your body is required to do that.
You could cause some serious medical conditions if you don't.
So use that freedom wisely and safely. :D
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 59
Posted: 8/21/2015 2:36:31 PM

its unnatural ...the male does the courting its genetic design

Really?
Based on......?

From "The Tech Museum of Innovation" website:

"The Genetics of Mating

"Boys will be boys", or so the saying goes. But are typical boy (or girl) behaviors programmed in our genes? Or are they learned? Those tough questions are a long way from being answered in humans.

We're all born with certain behaviors. Babies cry for food or suckle with no training. Other behaviors, like riding a bike, are learned through observation and practice. Behaviors known from birth, without training, are most likely to be determined primarily by genes.

How genes control behavior is not very well understood. Scientists are trying to understand how genes control behaviors in simpler animals to get ideas about how it could work in more complicated ones."
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Why are men required to do the work in finding love?