Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Profile errors, height, values, and the kitchen sink.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 401
Profile errors, height, values, and the kitchen sink.Page 17 of 18    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18)

in my head I was asking them "Do you want me to f..k her tonight as well?"

You have to be careful what you ask, even in your head, because sometimes...
That is exactly what you get.

Hahahahaha (evil laugh with an echo. )
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 402
Profile errors, height, values, and the kitchen sink.
Posted: 8/17/2015 9:09:44 AM
Tom, you could have also said "sorry, I'm interested in dancing with the single ladies if you know what I mean"
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 403
view profile
History
Posted: 8/17/2015 9:09:57 AM

at every class reunion male classmates would dump their wives on me to dance.
my female classmates would say "My husband (or BF) says it's ok to dance with you." *oh how nice oh him*

I wouldn't like that if they were Pawning them off to dance with you (as opposed to the gal asking/pleading and he finally says Okay). If it was the Guys doing the asking, then obviously it's kind of insulting, as that means I'm seen as an unthreatening choice in the male/female market. Unless I was having some of them sneak out to fool around behind the dumpster ("Joke's on you, dude!"), I would roll my eyes pshaw it away.

I wouldn't have a problem with a GF dancing with Ned the Nerd who had some funky look-at-me-dance-moves, and she being buzzed wanted to hop around and such. But even the good/decent guy who's handsome Tom, no, I wouldn't like that. She may convince me that it'd be OK if Tom came with his GF who's chatting it up -- but I certainly wouldn't be Wanting him to do so... but I may want Ned the Nerd to do so when I don't like to dance. "Hey Ned, can you warm up my GF/Wife?"
 11qq
Msg: 404
Posted: 8/17/2015 1:18:17 PM
yes Mz. Belle A, I could have pulled a "New Yorker" and said that but I come from Brookfield Ohio and this was a class re-union where I didn't want to make waves. i erred on the side of prudence.

yes NG, I understand your point completely. I think the husbands felt that their wife was safe with me was because many of them were here on a one nighter and then the next day drove or flew back to wherever town or state they had come from and they kept their wives in eyesight.

yes, i have had my fair share of married women in my bed but that was in my 20's, 30's and early 40's.
Mr. Stiffy doesn't order me around anymore. Mr. Stiffy doesn't dictate what I will do anymore. Mr. Stiffy doesn't over ride my moral compass anymore. Mr. Stiffy doesn't make the final decision for me anymore.

Tom's big upper head is about 90% in control of what I do now.
ummm ok, maybe 85%.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 405
Posted: 8/17/2015 2:13:43 PM
I will give you a shiny silver dollar if you NEVER use the term
"mr stiffy" again
tia :)
How many is a fair share btw?
 11qq
Msg: 406
Posted: 8/17/2015 7:24:57 PM
How many is a fair share btw?

a gentleman never tells.

most men's junk have names Mz. Ouija.
Mr. Stiffy would become your new best friend.
he's familiar with the motion of the ocean.
I demand gold coins. silver's only $15.25 an ounce.
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 407
Posted: 8/17/2015 8:22:29 PM
I wonder why women never name their genitalia?
 Nosunlightsinging
Msg: 408
Posted: 8/18/2015 1:46:25 AM
Because of the lack of suitable descriptors that have not been turned into denigrating terms for women - try Chaucer in the Miller's Tale for one I have found women love as bot a noun and verb
 gtomustang
Msg: 409
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:30:25 AM
women don't name their genitalia b/c men usually come up with a name for them--typically, a German name, "mine!". the "e" is silent.

I hear ya, NG, twice I've had jealous bfs trust me with their gfs, even to the point of saying they wouldn't trust their best friends with their girl, but they would trust me. I try to take it at face value....if I think about it too deeply, my brain will hurt.

I have considered the notion that flirting or dancing with a female might get her "Warmed up" for her bf at home, but not certain how many times that actually occurs. it would be a burn, however.

"Mr. Stiffy" would be a great name to put on a blue and white ice cream truck. Probably sell a bunch of RocketPops at the playground. or maybe Creamsicles.

If a woman names her vagina the Bat Cave, does she only allow Boy Wonders in?
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 410
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:31:42 AM

Perhaps, because men's genitalia have a mind of their own. Dictating when to be Mr Jackel, Mr Hide, Mr Stiffy, or plain Mandingo.
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 411
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:35:34 AM
I once dated a goth chick who referred to her vagina as "the bat cave".
 dragonbytes
Msg: 412
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:37:04 AM

Because using the word penis is so stiff and wooden, it sticks out more in the conversation Vs using a pleasant sounding euphemism.

All puns intended.
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 413
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:39:46 AM
I once dated a woman who found the term " p ussy " to be crude. I immediately became concerned she may be a bit of a prude/uptight....turned out I was right.

: (
 Ouija2025
Msg: 414
Posted: 8/18/2015 7:02:50 AM
Some names ( like Beetlejuice) ought never be spoken aloud.
Sorry but if a Man said to me " Mr.Stiffy" has his raincoat on
I'd laugh til it would be renamed " Mr. Softie"
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 415
Posted: 8/18/2015 7:19:18 AM
I don't know, but I know of women that have called it their "cha-cha," "Genie" and "cuchara."

Sooooo....
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 416
Posted: 8/18/2015 9:14:17 AM
The unlimited credit card, that's what I call it. It never runs out and you get whatever you ask for.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 417
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2015 9:29:00 AM

I once dated a goth chick who referred to her vagina as "the bat cave".

Funny, we used to have a Goth club called the Bat Cave!
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 418
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2015 9:40:17 AM

Mr Stiffy.... meet Ms. Gash (not to be confused with Ms. Nash; a potential spouse of Steve Nash).

I hear ya, NG, twice I've had jealous bfs trust me with their gfs, even to the point of saying they wouldn't trust their best friends with their girl, but they would trust me. I try to take it at face value....if I think about it too deeply, my brain will hurt.

Yeah... "Hey Bob... yeah, I took her to see a night showing of Basic Instinct. You were gone. I'm 'that guy', so it's all good, right??"

I once dated a woman who found the term " p ussy " to be crude. I immediately became concerned she may be a bit of a prude/uptight....turned out I was right.

I don't know how it is up there in Canada where all the little things are different, but if you call it a "c-unt" -- all hell breaks loose, as if you're plotting to kill their mother! Personally, I call it a va-jay-jay. Harmless and cute.

The unlimited credit card, that's what I call it. It never runs out and you get whatever you ask for.

Yeah, some gals on the street and sugar-daddy-finders will definitely call it that. Hey, no problem with it, as long as both parties are happy!
 Witnesstomythoughts
Msg: 419
Profile errors, height, values, and the " unt " sound
Posted: 8/18/2015 2:07:43 PM

I don't know how it is up there in Canada where all the little things are different, but if you call it a "c-unt" -- all hell breaks loose,

Same up here AS WELL AS the football term " punt " and baseball term " bunt " ....something about that " unt " sound they just don't like I guess ???
 11qq
Msg: 420
Posted: 8/18/2015 2:22:00 PM
my "friend" Mz. Ouija said:

I'd laugh til it would be renamed " Mr. Softie"

if you look on my profile you'll see I DID have just ONE successful long term relationship in the late 80's early 90's.
if she wanted a quickie she's say, "you think I can turn Mr. Stiffy into Mr. Softie?"

and give me a sexy smile and then she'd do the reach over..............
 22susie22
Msg: 421
Posted: 8/18/2015 2:49:51 PM

Mine is Miss T.

As in, Trouble with a capital T.
 Sweet_Danimal
Msg: 422
Profile errors, height, values, and the unt sound
Posted: 8/18/2015 6:15:21 PM

...something about that " unt " sound they just don't like I guess ???

Well, you can call it an UNT-limited credit card, but I don't think that will repel very many.... ;)
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 423
Posted: 8/18/2015 7:19:52 PM
Don't give a man for free, what we ought to pay for - Memoirs of a Geisha
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 424
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2015 10:23:36 PM

Don't give a man for free, what we ought to pay for - Memoirs of a Geisha

Also from Memoirs of Heidi Fleiss...

... unless it's their 10th 'date', then they get 50% off. ;) Actually "Pandering" by Heidi Fleiss is a tell-all book with decent reviews...
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 425
Posted: 8/19/2015 3:35:03 PM

If a DJ is playing Taylor Swift's latest album in a forest and there's no one around to hear it, is it still crap?.

Mr. Oluben,
If you're Talking to Yourself in the Woods, with no Woman around, are You Still Wrong?

As for Dance Clubs, they were a special type of Club/Bar.... A regular Bar with Live Music or a DJ, is just a Bar that has Dancing, not a Dance Club.....
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Profile errors, height, values, and the kitchen sink.