Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whisky_River
Msg: 226
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sexPage 10 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Why in the world are the women "whores and evil"?
This man used his image and power to coax a lot of these young women into a position of trusting him.
He could be influential in getting them a job in the "industry"....so, he used that as an excuse to get them alone.
With one woman....He had the audacity to invite her to his house with his wife there.....when his wife left to go to bed is when he
drugged her and tried to rape her....like wtf!!

I'm sure there may have been a few that thought and knew....he was married and knew what they were doing.
WHY....would a man need to use drugs to knock these willing women out to have sex with them.....if there's so many "whores" out there.
Think about it......You may get it....are you thinking.

Rape isn't about the "sex"...it's about power. He could have had sex with many "willing" women...yet he chose to drug them and rape them...
 funchesf
Msg: 227
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex
Posted: 5/25/2016 12:02:08 PM

Posted By: deetristate
I await your posting of what he ACTUALLY said.
---------------
Wow, people are guilty prior to conviction.

you posted to me in this thread a long long time ago in a post far far away that you met Bill Cosby and I asked you did he offer you a drink ... ..I've ran out of popcorn awaiting your answer

but anyway let's try again with an updated version of the question ....

now armed with the accusation of over 50 women and your claim that others are finding him guilty prior to conviction.... if Bill Cosby offered a very thirsty you a drink "water beer wine or whatever" would you drink it?
 trinity818
Msg: 228
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2016 12:09:30 PM

If you think men just want to "hang out" and really are interested in what you have to say....good luck to you.

However, those accusers are "whores" and "evil people" in every sense of the word..

What is SHAMEFUL are these two statements you made. POS.
 villabolos
Msg: 229
Posted: 5/25/2016 12:26:37 PM
Any woman who goes in and knowingly plays a part in destroying another family is a WHORE and EVIL.
Same goes for a man.

Would you let your husband go alone to an attractive woman's house??
You can see how well that has worked out for Hillary.
 TheRebelYell
Msg: 230
Posted: 5/25/2016 12:35:09 PM
I have women friends, I have a sister, I had a mother, I work with women and I don't want to rape them, I don't think of having sex with them and I wouldn't be offended if someone thought that I was in any way, shape or form not safe to be around.

And what about Cosby, hanging out with women and him being a married man. What a pig. He is far, far worse in that he dishonored his wife and their marriage. And you defend this "man"? Cosby is the whore and he is evil, evil to the bone. His wife is also evil for protecting him. He should have been put in jail years ago.

As for the "black" thing; colour is not an issue here. I've read you're posts and I'm surprised you mention "offended" as you are one of the biggest racists on here.

Men are in control of their penis. Real men don't look at women for the sole purpose of fvcking them. Real men don't rape and real men don't stick up and defend those men that do.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 231
Posted: 5/25/2016 12:37:49 PM
^^^^^Get this straight...If his family is destroyed by all of this...It's Pill Cosby that did it to them.
 cotter
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2016 12:52:29 PM
Message 237 ...
Any woman who goes in and knowingly plays a part in destroying another family is a WHORE and EVIL.

What is your word for a woman who goes in and truly believes she is being interviewed for a job?

What is your word for a woman who meets with a man in his home while his wife is there and they really are talking just about business?

Or better yet ... the wife knows the woman is there and only talking about business and she goes out to run an errand ... because she trusts him and the other woman?

Not every man who walks this earth thinks and acts with his "little" head!

I will understand if there are men in these forums who find your post offensive.
 _babblefish
Msg: 233
Posted: 5/25/2016 1:08:08 PM

Same goes for a man.

. . .xtian women should act modestly so as to help their brothers in Christ avoid sin amirite?

* villabolos you are a twat for posting your acceptance of a rape culture, making women some bullshit leviticus scapegoat for men that have no self control, thank fuk most men aren't nutters like the likes of you
 villabolos
Msg: 234
Posted: 5/25/2016 2:08:23 PM
You are very sure that you are right and you know all the details.
It will be decided in a court of law.

My only hope is that some of you on here carry this same outrage into the voting booth in November.
Show that you truly mean it!!
 cotter
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2016 2:52:14 PM
Message 242 ...
My only hope is that some of you on here carry this same outrage into the voting booth in November.
Show that you truly mean it!!

How does Cosby raping/sexually violating numerous women relate to "the voting booth in November"?

We have Bernie (possibly) and to my knowledge he has never been accused of rape or sexually violating another human being ... so we can feel free to vote for him!

We have Hillary (possibly) and to my knowledge she has never been accused of rape or sexually violating another human being ... so we can feel free to vote for her!

We have Donald (possibly) and to my knowledge he has been accused of rape or sexually violating another human being ... so we should not vote for Donald!

Did I get it right? That's what Cosby has to do with "the voting booth in November"?
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 236
Posted: 5/25/2016 4:20:44 PM
Why is anyone surprised to read degrading insults hurled at women by some of the people on this forum? To learn about a person's personality just follow the posting history trail.
 daynadaze
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2016 5:42:43 PM
Wait, hold up there, Trump's first wife did in fact accuse him of rape.

As for this:

And yes, if a woman is in the company in a private manner of a married man, she darn well knows what she is doing.

Really? What a low opinion you have of women/girls, after all, none of them were on a date with him. If a married man is mentoring people who are trying to get into the industry and offers to mentor me, no, I am in no way assuming he's going to drug & rape me. But that may well be how you view the situation.
 cotter
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2016 7:27:27 PM
Message 245 ...

And yes, if a woman is in the company in a private manner of a married man, she darn well knows what she is doing.

Really? What a low opinion you have of women/girls, after all, none of them were on a date with him.

Yes ... and what an ignorant thing for that poster to write!

I guess some actually believe women only meet with married men to get fvcked? Women never need to talk business or conduct business with married men because we don't deal in our own businesses ... don't cha know?

If a married man is mentoring people who are trying to get into the industry and offers to mentor me, no, I am in no way assuming he's going to drug & rape me. But that may well be how you view the situation.

I believe we need to consider that the person who wrote that demeaning post (and we all know who he is) ... may never have left his basement in this century (or the last century for that matter). He sure didn't sound too up to date about women in business ... eh?

My dance partner is my ex-boyfriend and has a girlfriend but sometimes I have to practice with him because we need to teach a certain move or dance step. I'm not at his house for anything but to practice the dance step ... but I guess there might be folks who think I'm there just to get fvcked!

I have no interest in him in that way. We teach dancing together and we owe it to our students to get things right so we still have to spend time with each other. Sometimes his girlfriend is there and sometimes she's not.

Like I said, I'm not there to get fvcked and I do not expect him to drug me and sexually violate me just because I'm at his house trying to practice.
 villabolos
Msg: 239
Posted: 5/25/2016 7:46:00 PM
It's only considered demeaning when liberals are involved.
Hillary Clinton has been married to a serial woman abuser for decades. HE takes advantage of young girls and then throws them under the bus.
She has done nothing about it. By doing nothing, she has tacitly given her approval.
IF you are going to hold a black man over the coals for what he has been involved with, the white man who has been involved in all the same nonsense - the white man who has ruined the lives of many a women - should be held over those same hot coals. The wife who has stood by him for decades, should be held accountable too.
It won't happen though because of the side of the aisle they are on.
Hypocrites!!

Vote your conscience in November.
 chinook1111
Msg: 240
Posted: 5/25/2016 7:59:57 PM
I would bet a few were ready to bonk him...but....he drugged most of them iirc.It is very disappointing for those who grew up watching him.

I do agree with Villa concerning the voting booth.How many here have been willing to overlook bad Billy's history with women?Hillary covered up and demeaned some iirc.

How about those posters stepping forward and admitting this.Cmon,be a man.
 daynadaze
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2016 8:34:08 PM
If you are going to use morals as to why no one should vote for Hillary because of Bill, then how in the world could anyone with moral values vote for Trump?
 chinook1111
Msg: 242
Posted: 5/25/2016 9:01:19 PM
No connection whatsoever Dayna.But I get that you give Dems a pass.Despite Billy using his power to bed many women including getting a young woman half his age to suck his rock in the White House.And Trump is a pig?

Off topic again of course but villa is right,the white boy gets a pass.Billy used state troopers didn't he?

Rebel Yell below
She withdrew that.Did she get the cash she wanted?His wife remember?Please be serious Miss Edmonton.
 TheRebelYell
Msg: 243
Posted: 5/25/2016 9:06:07 PM
^^^ And which of Trump's wives would you compare to Bill - the first wife who said he raped her or the dumb blonde or the latest one who poses near naked. Or the daughter he said he " would do"?

Cosby's wife stood silently by too. I'm sure many have remained silent in the Cosby camp. This has nothing to do with race or colour as mentioned above. Real men don't rape or drug and rape.

It seems Bernie is the only one so far that isn't tarnished. I'm sure Trumpmwill come up with something about him though; challenge his birth certificate or something equally as stupid.
 raisehill
Msg: 244
Posted: 5/26/2016 4:51:56 AM
Bills not running for president. What the fuk does he have to do with anything? You all latch on to trump speaque like it actually means someting. Try an independent thought sometime.
 cotter
Msg: 245
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2016 7:07:17 AM
Message 252 ...
Bills not running for president. What the fuk does he have to do with anything? You all latch on to trump speaque like it actually means someting. Try an independent thought sometime.

Exactly!

I know plenty of women who have spouses that have done some pretty despicable things and I wouldn't dream of holding them responsible for what their spouses did.

Is that what we're supposed to do here? So now we're supposed to blame the women for the despicable behavior of their men/spouse?

Let me guess ... you're one of those types that blames a woman if she gets raped ... right? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Listen, there are any number of us in here who really don't care for Hillary one way or the other, but I personally refuse to hold her responsible for her husband's indiscretions.

What about JFK? Should we hold Jacqueline Kennedy responsible for her husband's indiscretions? Is that what people of your ilk expect people to do?

What about Joe Scarborough? Should we blame his ex wives Susan Waren (m. 2001–2013), Melanie Hinton (m. 1986–1999) for his indiscretions and subsequent murder of his mistress Lori Klausutis in July 2001? No? Then who is to blame for him having a mistress? (I'd really like to know why he isn't in prison but they can't find the detective who went MIA with all the details that could put Joe "the murderer" in jail.)

What about Mark Sanford? I bet his wife was to blame that he had an affair with a woman in Argentina ... right? No? Then who should we blame?

What about Larry Craig? Should we blame his wife Suzanne for his lewd conduct in a men's restroom at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport? No? Then who is to blame?
 villabolos
Msg: 246
Posted: 5/26/2016 8:09:16 AM
I guess you'll be voting for Bernie then^^
Oh wait, I forgot, you are a Jew hater.

Just as long as you cast your vote for "D", you can be a bigot and rape is perfectly acceptable.
 LGL1975
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2016 8:10:57 AM
I wonder if any of the television executives who employed Mr. Cosby were aware of allegations that he was drugging and raping women?
 Whisky_River
Msg: 248
Posted: 5/26/2016 8:47:08 AM
I'm sure there are more than a few people in Hollywood land that knew something about his indiscretions.
Don't forget being a "star" he had people to bring him these women and they were paid to keep their mouths shut.
Plus, many will close their eyes and ears to protect the image and let's not forget....he made a lot of people "money".
Plus.....Like him and a few posters, he thought he wasn't doing anything wrong...they wanted it.

Look how many years....Hollywood hid the fact of Rock Hudson being gay.?
In the case of Jerry Sandusky....how many people hid the fact he was molesting children.?
Absolutely, bizarre how people have such low morals and will close their eyes and mouths.
Usually because they are star struck and they are one of the ones riding on his shirt tails....like his dumb wife.

I applaud these women for coming forward and the "one" that can prosecute him and is following through.

This kind of stuff has to stop!
 villabolos
Msg: 249
Posted: 5/26/2016 8:55:26 AM
I agree!! ^^
Hillary has stood by her husband for decades and has never divorced the creep!!
You make all this big talk and you'll be the first one in the voting booth voting for her.
It's SICK!!

Juanita isn't the only one: Bill Clinton's long history of sexual violence against women dates back some 30 years

(Editor's Note: The following story is an update of previously-published information and contains some new material.)

By Daniel J. Harris
& Teresa Hampton
Capitol Hill Blue

Women have been charging Bill Clinton with sexual assault since his days as a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford 30 years ago.

A continuing investigation into the President's questionable sexual history reveal incidents that go back as far as Clinton's college days, with more than a dozen women claiming his sexual appetites leave little room for the word ''no.''

Juanita Broaddrick, an Arkansas nursing home operator, told NBC's Lisa Myers five weeks ago she was raped by Clinton. NBC shelved the interview, saying they were confirming all parts of the story, but finally aired it Wednesday night.

Broaddrick finally took her story to The Wall Street Journal, which published her account of the brutal rape at the hands of the future President, followed by The Washington Post and some other publications.

But Capitol Hill Blue has confirmed that Broaddrick's story is only one account of many attempted and actual sexual assaults by Clinton that go back 30 years. Among the other incidents:

* Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim's family declined to pursue the case;
* In 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident. The woman, tracked down by Capitol Hill Blue last week, confirmed the incident, but declined to discuss it further and would not give permission to use her name;
* In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. She complained to her faculty advisor who confronted Clinton, but Clinton claimed the student ''came on'' to him. The student left the school shortly after the incident. Reached at her home in Texas, the former student confirmed the incident, but declined to go on the record with her account. Several former students at the University have confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students;
* Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton's gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape;
* From 1978-1980, during Clinton's first term as governor of Arkansas, state troopers assigned to protect the governor were aware of at least seven complaints from women who said Clinton forced, or attempted to force, himself on them sexually. One retired state trooper said in an interview that the common joke among those assigned to protect Clinton was "who's next?". One former state trooper said other troopers would often escort women to the governor's hotel room after political events, often more than one an evening;
* Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met then-governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and shortly thereafter received an invitation to meet the governor in his hotel room. "I was escorted there by a state trooper. When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn't even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room."
* Elizabeth Ward, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown. Last year, Ward, who is now married with the last name of Gracen (from her first marriage), told an interviewer she did have sex with Clinton but said it was consensual. Close friends of Ward, however, say she still maintains privately that Clinton forced himself on her.
* Paula Corbin, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones recently with an $850,000 cash payment.
* Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser says Presidential candidate-to-be Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation's capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She says she screamed loud enough for the Arkansas State Trooper stationed outside the hotel suite to bang on the door and ask if everything was all right, at which point Clinton released her and she fled the room. When she reported the incident to her boss, he advised her to keep her mouth shut if she wanted to keep working. Miss James has since married and left Washington. Reached at her home last week, the former Miss James said she later learned that other women suffered the same fate at Clinton's hands when he was in Washington during his Presidential run.
* Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton's leased campaign plane in 1992, says Presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself to her, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. A video shot on board the plane by ABC News shows an obviously inebriated Clinton with his hand between another young flight attendant's legs. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.
* Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, reported that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a White House-directed smear campaign after she went public.
 TheRebelYell
Msg: 250
Posted: 5/26/2016 9:36:07 AM

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.
“Your ****ing doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

Yup, sounds like a real nice guy.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex