Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 251
view profile
History
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sexPage 11 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Message 254 ...
I guess you'll be voting for Bernie then^^
I have not decided who I will vote for and I have continuously said I am not a fan of Hillary but it has nothing to do with anything her husband has been accused of. Also, it has nothing to do with my opinion of Cosby.

Message 257 ...
Hillary has stood by her husband for decades and has never divorced the creep!!

It's not our place to tell her how to run her personal life with her husband or tell her how to handle her marriage.

I personally cannot imagine being protective of a man who violates women and I do not understand it, but I will not judge women who do. Everyone has their ideas of what their personal limits are and why they stay with spouses.

I personally have no tolerance for liars in my life. Others have no problem with it. To each their own.

Again, I know plenty of women who have spouses that have done some pretty despicable things and I wouldn't dream of holding them responsible for what their spouses did.
 gtomustang
Msg: 252
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex
Posted: 5/26/2016 9:48:05 AM
WR, you mentioned stars keeping their secrets. In the black and white days, they had the help of the studios, who hired private detectives to help save the bank-ability. The phrase "in like Flynn" was allegedly a reference to Errol Flynn's statutory rape charge that he beat.

now we've got the gossip rags and websites.
 raisehill
Msg: 253
Posted: 5/26/2016 9:52:02 AM

I agree!! ^^
Hillary has stood by her husband for decades and has never divorced the creep!!
You make all this big talk and you'll be the first one in the voting booth voting for her.
It's SICK!!

LOL. This was a thread about Bill Cosby and now that it is clear he is a very sick man, it has somehow devolved into Villabolos'es hatred of women, Bill Clinton's womanizing and Hillary's sticking by him, which naturally makes her unqualified to be President of the United States.
 villabolos
Msg: 254
Posted: 5/26/2016 10:03:04 AM
Cry all you want, Marilyn.
Talk about what a pig Cosby. Cry about how he took advantage of those poor, naive, moral women.
Then in November, step into that booth and cast your vote for Hillary!!

You are a colossal hypocrite!! It's no different than believing Israel needs a wall but the U.S. can't have one.
 daynadaze
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2016 10:35:30 AM
Who are you voting for? Trump? Now who is the hypocrite? How many times does someone have to tell you they don't know who they are voting for, that they are not happy with the choices, etc.? What part don't you get?
 raisehill
Msg: 256
Posted: 5/26/2016 10:58:37 AM
"It's no different than believing Israel needs a wall but the U.S. can't have one."

Yea, once mexico starts sending terrorists into the US, I think we should build that wall. And then the drug smugglers will have to tunnel under it.
 chinook1111
Msg: 257
Posted: 5/26/2016 6:44:02 PM
The U.S needs a sensor network in the ground near border towns.
 daynadaze
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2016 10:38:04 PM
And Canada can pay for it.
 Maleman999
Msg: 259
Posted: 5/27/2016 7:28:53 AM
Canada will pay for it, only if Trump is put inside the wall. Even other countries will chip in for that.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2016 8:31:57 AM

Canada will pay for it, only if Trump is put inside the wall. Even other countries will chip in for that.

Now that was worth a chuckle.

I haven't liked Trump ever since I read his "Art of the Deal" back in 1999. I thought he was a great carnival barker, but I wouldn't trust him to be President, and I would never get into a financial deal with him nor buy a stock that he was backing, though I would look at shorting the stock.

Carnival barker

"A barker is a person who attempts to attract patrons to entertainment events, such as a circus or funfair, by exhorting passing public, describing attractions of show and emphasizing variety, novelty, beauty, or some other feature believed to incite listeners to attend entertainment."

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=carnival+barker

Though it would be interesting in a dystopian world kind of way to see what he would actually do as President. But I would rather experiment with that in an alternate universe.
 kj521
Msg: 261
Posted: 5/27/2016 8:53:30 AM
Mr. Dragon.....what if.....THIS.....is that alternate universe???

Oooh! What if.....I'M.....President....in another alternate universe???

Ya know....I kinda feel that I am.....and....we are a very well dressed society, too!

I have a distinct impression of wearing Prada.....right this minute!

Only thing I can say about this thread topic is that although this universe contains much goodness...there is an equal amount of sickness. :/

Alrighty......gotta get back to my Quantum Physics for Dummies book. :D
 dragonbytes
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2016 9:03:57 AM
It's really too bad about Bill Cosby, I liked his humor when I was a preteen and up to my early 20s.

It's rare to find a public figure that hasn't been tainted by misuse of their power, usually in some sexual context.

The last 30 years I didn't care for Cosby as an entertainer, he was stuck in his juvenile humor routine and never moved on.

For me, the preponderance of evidence indicates he is guilty, whether it's enough for a court of law to convict him is altogether another issue. But in the court of public opinion, he has been tried and convicted and the majority think he is guilty.

I think his wife is morally culpable, but what she knew, when she knew it and if she merely ignored his problems due to her greed, was willfully ignorant or just didn't care about the welfare of anyone but herself we will likely never determine. Legally, I think she is totallyin the clear. Morally, I wouldn't trust a word out of her mouth.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Posted: 5/27/2016 9:29:00 AM
Miss KJ, no doubt my wearing white socks and sandals speaks volumes to my distain for fashion.

But I have been hoiseted on that petard, my wife now has at least 20 purses, Coach is her number 1 choice, but Gucci, Juicy, etc, not even talking about how many pairs of shoes. Now couture has become a part of my lexicon.

And why does anyone need over 30 different brands of perfume? Adam Levine, Lacome, Chaps, etc, etc.

I didn't know this about her until we were married for a while.

The only thing that saves me finaically, she is into garage sales and consignment shop like clothes mentor.

On a positive note, now I can tell the difference between fake Coach and real Coach, and I am actually considering buying cologne.
 LGL1975
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2016 7:11:56 AM
I remember my babysitter making us watch the Cosby Show and not being allowed to watch the Dukes of Hazard because the car was racist.

Bill Cosby will join Sister Theresa and Pope Fuxbois Indez in the purgatory of former saints who turned out to be monsters IRL. What a horrible world we live in.
 Maleman999
Msg: 265
Posted: 5/30/2016 9:08:58 AM
I consider myself one of the lucky ones who never watched the Cosby Show. I find and always have found pretty much all sitcoms totally idiotic-especially the ones that show perfect families that never deal with real life issues. The only sitcom I might consider giving a passing grade to is All in the Family. I can imagine a real life family being like that. But it would never make the cut nowadays if it was introduced, because having a character on a sitcom who is racist is a big no-no. Every character now must be pure and wholesome.

So I was not heartbroken and shocked with the allegations, like millions of other people who were, who put Bill Cosby on a pedestal and considered him a perfect human being and God like figure. To me, he was just a regular Joe Schmo who got a lucky break in Hollywood. People don't realize that his job was acting, so the character persona in front of the camera might be totally different than what he's like in real life. If he's found guilty or not, it wouldn't be the first time and won't be the last when somebody used their fame and fortune for extra "favors".
 cotter
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2016 11:22:29 AM
I grew up not idolizing TV personalities and have never had any tolerance for all those TV shows (for example) directed at teens featuring teen actors who become idols for children and then it turns out they are drunks and drug addicts.

My parents did not let us watch very much TV and when we did, we had to watch the "Educational" channels or shows that pretty much delivered educational information. We were not allowed to watch cartoons on Saturday mornings ... that was when we were supposed to be up cleaning house and/or doing our "chores".

I really know very little about "The Bill Cosby Show" because I don't remember ever watching it. And I think I may have seen a show featuring Bill Cosby as a Dr. and his TV wife was an attorney but I recall the few times I saw it, it was so ridiculous that I had no real desire to plan to watch it. If I saw it, it was purely by accident!

I'm not a fan of using TV as a babysitter and certainly would never encourage anyone to view any TV show as an example of the way we should live life!

If Bill Cosby is guilty of these horrible accusations ... he should be punished accordingly.
 daynadaze
Msg: 267
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2016 2:37:59 PM
I do like a lot of sitcoms, as well as other shows, and yes I love to read also, imagine that. Anyway, I have yet to think of an actor as a god, I did think Cosby was a good man since all I've ever read about him posed him as a good man. I had never heard about him being a rapist, but it seems many did know, there were people helping him get away with this, and those people along with Cosby should have been investigated and brought to trial if evidence was found. It doesn't matter how many liked Cosby or how many didn't like him, or how many never watched him, the point is that this should have been investigated when the accusations were brought up. Now he's old and he's going for the I'm-an-old-man sympathy act, bullshit, he should have been in prison years ago, his career (which gave him access to many women/girls) should have ended years ago. It's not just that he's a rapist, but also that he's a rapist that many people helped get away with it while pouring out the great-guy Cosby.
 trasplantado
Msg: 268
Posted: 5/30/2016 4:48:21 PM
The thing that I find disturbing is people are defending Cosby even after he admitted that he used drugs to get women in a totally submissive or even unconscious condition. The man is just a notch short of a necrophiliac. What kind of lovemaking or enjoyment of sex can anyone have with an unresponsive body? One is left to wonder what was his real problem. Was he afraid of being rejected, or maybe he knew that he couldn't deliver much of anything to a sexual partner who was awake?
 deetristate
Msg: 269
Posted: 5/30/2016 6:37:59 PM
"he admitted that he used drugs to get women in a totally submissive or even unconscious condition. "

Where did he do that? Please share.

And no, that Quaaludes deposition excerpt doesn't say that, no matter hw much people want it to say that.

But I am always interested in learning something, so please , where di he say that? Thanks.
 TheRebelYell
Msg: 270
Posted: 5/30/2016 7:13:09 PM
^^^ Wasn't it you that said opinion and discussion doesn't have to be backed up by facts or sources? And if you're lookng for info, try a Google search on your own as that's what you want us to do.
 deetristate
Msg: 271
Posted: 5/30/2016 8:29:39 PM
Therebellyell/Marilyn/irish/mungo/whatever.

"""""I think that he used drugs to get women in a totally submissive or even unconscious condition.""""""

is an opinion.

""""He admitted that he used drugs to get women in a totally submissive or even unconscious condition"""

is a statement of alleged fact.

If that actually happened, I would like to know about it.

I want to know when he said it and to whom.

Then, as you suggested, I can look it up myself, using google or msn or yahoo or whatever.

Thanks.

daynadaze
Msg: 272
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2016 9:00:46 PM
Dee, didn't you say that you met Bill Cosby?
 TheRebelYell
Msg: 273
Posted: 5/30/2016 9:29:55 PM
Well Dee/Onyx/Match/nun/Hondo/wonton/ whatever...I took his comments to be more conversational in nature as opposed to Just The Facts Jack. I thought it was more like a couple of folks chatting - " I hear Bob got laid off yesterday; I heard he was banging the secretary." That sort of thing. It might matter if called upon to make a statement of swear an affidavit of some sort...but b.s. comments on here...you should know as you are the queen of the not quoting, not citing sources and making shit up..oh, and bringing up stuff from 1973 (that was a good one).

Maybe if it's important , come up with your own "facts" to back up your """"opinion""""". That would be cool.
 trasplantado
Msg: 274
Posted: 5/31/2016 4:21:02 AM
Here is a source for you to learn something.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bill-cosby-deposition-andrea-constand-case-2015-12

He admitted that he got the quaaludes. Then his lawyer intervened and stopped him from answering a question. Then the civil suit was settled. What more proof do you need? An innocent person doesn't go around paying people to buy their silence.

Now, he got arrested and is facing the charges stemming from women alleging that he raped them using drugs. Kind of elementary, I think.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 275
Posted: 4/26/2018 11:05:41 AM
Welp.......Finally some justice.
Bill Cosby found quilty in sexual assault trial....3 counts.

80 years old....could serve up to 10 years but I bet not...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex