Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 47Seagulls
Msg: 276
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sexPage 12 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Pathetic old man. He should go to jail. Too many men have got away with the same thing since we walked upright. Its a penis thing.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 277
Heeeey Hey Hey! Its Fat Chance...for redemption!
Posted: 4/26/2018 1:39:21 PM
wow, the Coz got got. I'm glad to see justice got done. I'm sad that it was someone like him being such a creep. He did a lot of good in his earlier days, and flushed it down the toilet by being a predator. Being a dirty old man is one thing, we've heard stories of other people. Celebrities using their celebrity. But to drug people so they can't escape? they make horror movies about that stuff.
 from site to sight
Msg: 278
Posted: 4/26/2018 3:14:46 PM
I agree. It's puzzling why a celebrity would feel the need to drug women, when most male celebrities (I'm assuming) would have no trouble attracting women because of their celebrity status. Was drugging them some kind of weird foreplay?
 Viper1j
Msg: 279
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex
Posted: 4/26/2018 3:49:14 PM

Bill Cosby admitted under oath that he bought Quaaludes to dope the women he wanted to grope and slipped the sedative to at least one lady and “other people.” The reputation-ruining admissions were contained in court documents obtained Monday by the Associated Press.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/bill-cosby-drugs-give-women-sex-article-1.2283239

It was sealed, inadmissible testimony from a civil settlement. The prosecution abrogated his Fifth Amendment protections. This case is a slamdunk for overturn on appeal.
 daynadaze
Msg: 280
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2018 3:52:26 PM
Yes, drugging young women and raping them is a form of pleasure, it has zero to do with being able to get them. It's about power and control, people don't rape because they can't get sex, they rape because they like to rape.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2018 6:19:04 PM
From the WA Post:

When Cosby received the message about his fate — a conviction that could send him to prison for as many 30 years, essentially a life sentence for a man his age — the old comic’s jaw muscles pulsed. He sat rigidly still.

But Cosby’s composure slipped when the jury filed out. The comedian exploded in anger as District Attorney Kevin Steele argued that Cosby has access to a private plane and should have his $1 million bail revoked because he might be a flight risk.

“He doesn’t have a plane, you a--hole!” Cosby shouted in an earsplitting roar that startled the courtroom and sent necks craning for a glimpse of his moment of distilled rage. “He doesn’t know!”

Steven T. O’Neill, the Montgomery County judge who oversaw the case, declined to revoke Cosby’s bail but ordered him not to leave his estate in nearby Elkins Park, Pa.
 from site to sight
Msg: 282
Posted: 4/26/2018 6:20:47 PM

Yes, drugging young women and raping them is a form of pleasure, it has zero to do with being able to get them. It's about power and control

That makes sense-sort of. Even though it's hard to figure out why somebody would want to do that. It sounds like a variation of giving someone a date rape drug.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 283
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2018 6:34:09 PM
I don't understand what you're saying. He raped them by giving them drugs. It was said he used the date rape drug, in addition to quaaludes. He could have potentially killed someone by medicating them with these drugs, which were sometimes combined with alcohol.
 Sandbyday
Msg: 284
Posted: 4/26/2018 7:41:20 PM
It's giving traction to the Weinstein case, they're amping it up over there.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/longtime-prosecutor-takes-over-weinstein-case-nyc-163004677.html

Bill Clinton is a shakin in his boots.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 285
Posted: 4/26/2018 8:55:43 PM
I don't think they are going to give him much jail time....if any. They will say - he's old and this was a long time ago. They will probably appeal.

And yes, I would think Weinstein is crying like a baby right now and wondering if he could do a plea deal for less time.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 286
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2018 9:19:55 PM
I don't believe not getting caught right away entitles a person to a shorter sentence. He's gonna die in prison, the way it should be.
 daynadaze
Msg: 287
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2018 11:56:39 PM
He's old, he's losing his sight and prisons aren't set up to care for him, so I'll be surprised if he goes to prison. I wish he would, I think he should rot in prison, but I doubt it will happen.
 Sandbyday
Msg: 288
Posted: 4/27/2018 3:01:34 AM

I don't believe not getting caught right away entitles a person to a shorter sentence.

That's the reason Bill Clinton should be sent away for life as well.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 289
Posted: 4/27/2018 5:39:51 AM
won't have a prob with that, if he's convicted in court. but is coz's kid-glove treatment post-conviction another sign the rich get treated easier?

guess his TV shows won't show up on re-run, all the actors in 'em hoping to get paid royalties got hosed.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 290
Posted: 4/27/2018 7:15:09 AM
I stand corrected ...10 years for each charge.
I'm betting a light sentence due to his age.
Too bad, the first woman wasn't believed and he was charged ....years ago.
 forumfairy
Msg: 291
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2018 4:51:38 AM

but is coz's kid-glove treatment post-conviction another sign the rich get treated easier?

Absolutely. If he were a poor black man or white trailer trash he would be in jail, no If's and or buts. He has the money to appeal and appeal until he's dead. At his age, he will run out of time before he runs out of appeal.
 ghostata
Msg: 292
Posted: 4/28/2018 5:28:59 AM
A guy calling himself a fairy? At any rate, that is not how it works. He has the right to one appeal. That's it.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 293
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2018 7:07:44 AM
I think his attorney was Michael Jackson's attorney. I guess the court also believed the the feeble old man routine, and overlooked that rape is a violent crime, and that it was better he did it in such a nice way by making the women unconscious first

The prosecutor tried to get bail revoked instead of house arrest.
 forumfairy
Msg: 294
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2018 7:35:08 AM

A guy calling himself a fairy?

It' my deranged sense of humor, besides it's humorous when posters get irritated with me, don't check my profile and assume I'm a woman.

At any rate, that is not how it works. He has the right to one appeal. That's it.
At his age even one appeal would probably take long enough to wind thru the courts that he would probably be too frail or dead to go to jail. Unless, the legal system works way quicker in the States than it does in Canada.
 ghostata
Msg: 295
Posted: 4/28/2018 7:49:01 AM
Probably a year or so for a ruling by an appellate court, depending on how long it takes to get the legal briefs from the parties filed. It's not like a death healthcare with appeal after appeal.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 296
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2018 8:03:53 AM
I don't get this frail thing. Lots of inmates die in jail, why can't he? He's had no problem continuing to do his stand-up routine thru all of this.
 daynadaze
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2018 10:39:30 AM
Because he is Cosby, it's a big deal for a big deal celeb, with lots of money to fight back, is put in prison to die. Many people think he's innocent, being brought down by bimbos, look at Dee's posts for example. His family and friends and paid staff will fight for him, it's not easy to bring down a monster like Cosby, look at what all these women he hurt have gone through to get him put away. There are a lot of people out there who think these women asked for it, that Cosby is just being a man. Even if he goes to prison, he's not going to be treated like the monster he is, he'll be Cosby in some easy-ass type prison. I don't see him going to prison at all.
 LDC9999
Msg: 298
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2018 6:19:35 PM
The current POTUS may pardon him even before he sets foot on any prison parking lot.
 ghostata
Msg: 299
Posted: 5/2/2018 2:24:10 AM
Potus has no authority to pardon for a state criminal conviction, only federal.

maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 from site to sight
Msg: 300
Posted: 5/2/2018 3:04:49 AM
Even if Trump had the power to pardon Cosby, I doubt he would, because Bill Cosby is black, and in his eyes, black people don't have the same rights as white people. That's why his redneck racist supporters love him so much. And that's why Trump flew off the handle over the football player kneeling fiasco. Trump was probably thinking "How dare black people demand to be treated the same as white people. Don't they realize they are inferior to white people?"
I wonder if Trump agrees with Kanye West's statement, that slavery was a choice for Africans brought over to the U.S.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex