Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 321
Will someone try to stick a pudding pop up his arse in jailPage 14 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
and then they come out to find technology has left them behind, and how do they get a job.

Coz has had a few endorsement contracts...Jell-O, American Red Cross and Ford back in the 1970's...he was popular in his time.
 daynadaze
Msg: 322
view profile
History
Will someone try to stick a pudding pop up his arse in jail
Posted: 5/7/2018 7:16:12 PM
Oh, don't get me wrong, I agree with therapy for those who are mentally I'll, poorly educated, victims of abuse, etc., but it's not going to happen. A few prisons try, but most them have arseholes ripping off the system and hardly get to help those who need it. As for hospitals, most of those people end up flushed out onto the street and harming innocent people, most should never be mixed with society. It needs to start when they are babies, taken out of abusive homes, but then what?, it is a vicious cycle. We are talking about criminals, they mostly don't want therapy, they want to harm others. Also many great people came from horrible homes, you can't see the future.
 LGL1975
Msg: 323
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2018 6:12:10 AM

In Scandinavian countries, prisons are all about reform rather than punishment, and their prisons are more like apartment buildings. Surprisingly, the rate of repeat offenders is much lower than in the U.S.

They don't have a large black population either.
 47Seagulls
Msg: 324
Posted: 5/8/2018 9:02:00 AM

They don't have a large black population either.

Wow. Just wow.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 325
Posted: 5/8/2018 11:46:15 AM
"They don't have a large black population either. "

>>>and how does that matter?

are you suggesting they don't have a large segment of their population to lock up unjustly?
 Viper1j
Msg: 326
Posted: 5/11/2018 2:21:08 AM

They don't have a large black population either..

In addition to a zero population of neo-Nazis, white supremacist, and Klan members.
 Tootiefrutie1
Msg: 327
Color-blind racism abounds in the POF forum
Posted: 5/11/2018 4:25:22 AM
"They don't have a large black population either.."

I am sure this poster had no idea how racist and off the mark this comment is.

He doesn't realize that generations of young black men were incarcerated during the war on drugs. Many of these young black men lived in urban communities where drug free school zone encompassed the entire community along with their enhanced sentences guidelines . Often the men were caught with pot in their own apartments/homes, which happened to exist within in drug free school zones. Enhanced sentencing forced many black men, caught caught with more than a half ounce of pot in their own residence, to have their public defender plea-bargain away their right to trial.

When one moves to the suburbs or rural America, the chances of being caught with pot in in enhanced sentencing zone is remote. Add to that the economic ability to hire a lawyer and challenge the charges meant few people from the suburbs and rural America found their way to jail for simple pot possession.
 from site to sight
Msg: 328
Posted: 5/11/2018 7:06:58 AM

In addition to a zero population of neo-Nazis, white supremacist, and Klan members.

Also, in addition, is they don't have gun culture. I don't know of any other first world nation where the right to own guns by everyone is part of their culture, and where daily murders by guns is considered acceptable. Even mass murder in the U.S. is considered acceptable, since there are never any changes made to restrict or regulate gun ownership or the type of guns sold after a mass murder spree.
 ghostata
Msg: 329
Posted: 5/11/2018 9:00:18 AM

I am sure this poster had no idea how racist and off the mark this comment is.

I know this is sarcastic...but LGL is an idiotic, low IQ babbler.... I tried to set up a babbling contest between LGL and Funchesf for the Babbling title of POF....but funchesf got scared and departed the building before the contest could be finalized. Very sad. ? :-)
 Viper1j
Msg: 330
Posted: 5/12/2018 4:07:40 AM

Also, in addition, is they don't have gun culture. I don't know of any other first world nation where the right to own guns by everyone is part of their culture, and where daily murders by guns is considered acceptable. Even mass murder in the U.S. is considered acceptable, since there are never any changes made to restrict or regulate gun ownership or the type of guns sold after a mass murder spree.

The reality is, that if the Second Amendment had never been written into the Constitution, we would still be kneeling before the Queen.
 MachIMustangII
Msg: 331
Posted: 5/12/2018 5:54:46 AM
Thanks, that ^^ made me wonder, what did America's first government had to say about the issue?

Before the Constitution, America's first government against the British, the Constitutional Congress, had the Articles of Confederation, which mentioned gun rights:

http://occupywallst.org/forum/second-amendment-came-from-articles-of-confederati/

https://jeffbrinckman.wordpress.com/tag/articles-of-confederation/

but that article brings up an interesting point...the right of states to have guns for a militia (it wasn't until 2008 the courts decided it was an individual right) isn't in the original Constitution, it was amended in. Literally, after Free Speech. Does that suggest its level of importance to the 1% in Philadelphia overthrowing the original decentralized government to establish a new one?

But if we wish to discuss guns and black population, we can always remember when Black Panthers showed up fully armed, and what governor Ronald Reagan did in response :)
 whiterose0
Msg: 332
Bill Cosby is a sexually violent predator?
Posted: 9/25/2018 1:52:25 PM
Bill Cosby was sentenced from 3 to 10 years in state prison with no bail during appeals. The Pennsylvania judge who sentenced him designated Cosby a "sexually violent predator."

I believe justice was served, although I was a little surprised by the judge's designation, since I didn't think Cosby really fit into that category. I guess my definition of "violent" doesn't match some people's.
 trinity818
Msg: 333
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2018 2:21:35 PM

I guess my definition of "violent" doesn't match some people's.

I know what you mean. Perhaps it has to do with him drugging these women.
 daynadaze
Msg: 334
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2018 5:15:09 PM
I would find someone who drugs and rapes women to be quite violent.
 grizzelda
Msg: 335
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 7:17:27 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

But it wasnt "rape" rape doncha know. This is infuriating that this attitude still permeates our way of seeing rape, the idea that having someone force themselves into someones body isnt violent is mind boggling.
 daynadaze
Msg: 336
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2018 10:12:21 AM
Like the group of Republican women who giggled and said don't all boys do that? talking about BK?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex