Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dragonbytes
Msg: 101
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sexPage 5 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

As Motown hinted, that is not true and even if it was, it isn't the point. Cosby clearly got his kicks from power and control not from risking rejection from asking for sex or attempting seduction. Plus... he was married.

Years ago, the police here in London carried out a survey once into the type of men who were cruising bars and clubs using rohynpol on women. Surprise, surprise it was being used by a particular type of handsome charmer who simply wasn't willing to have women say no. One guy was even convicted for giving them to his partner who was already in a loving relationship with him, for god's sake.

I think for cosby the whole drugging them thing wasn't really about sex, but a psychological thrill he got from being in total control.

I am sure many of the women cosby drugged would have never consented to sex, but there are a whole other set of women that would have been glad to have sex with a powerful Hollywood comedian / actor. But then he couldn't totally control them.

Another benefit to Cosby drugging these women, they aren't going to remember enough to be able to blackmail or cause problems for him afterwards. AKA, Tiger Woods.

Even now Cosby isn't in any legal trouble as of yet, though the sharks (lawyers) are circling looking for an opening.
 CharminC
Msg: 102
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex
Posted: 8/1/2015 2:46:25 PM
He is practically a necrophiliac considering the fact that the women are out cold.
I don't think it's mainly about control, I think a big proponent is he is a horny selfish **stard. He's discovered a sure fire way of getting exactly what he wants whenever he wants. More about feeding his desires than controlling them.
However the control comes to play when he has to deal with the aftermath, shutting people up to avoid jail.
As for the wife, it just occurred to me that he may have drugged and raped her as well???
 Moderate_Recall
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/1/2015 2:57:46 PM

He is practically a necrophiliac considering the fact that the women are out cold.
I don't think it's mainly about control, I think a big proponent is he is a horny selfish **stard. He's discovered a sure fire way of getting exactly what he wants whenever he wants. More about feeding his desires than controlling them.

I think it is a crime in every State, but the statute of limitations varies some. His case is one where legislatures ought to consider revamping the statute of limitations for that particular crime. Make it up to 20 years after the fact for a serial drugging rapist's last crime of the exact same type in a series.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 104
Posted: 8/2/2015 5:43:53 AM
Cosby's legal strategy has gone from "he's innocent, they're all lying", to "they should have come forward sooner."

Cosby Lawyer: I'm Not Victim-Blaming, But 'Women Have Responsibility'
Monique Pressley says rape accusations against Cosby can't be proven because his accusers "waited too long" to report.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cosby-lawyer-im-not-victim-blaming-but-women-have-responsibility_55bb88c6e4b0d4f33a0267ec
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/2/2015 5:44:42 AM
that does it, i'm going to kick him.

---------------------
http://www.salon.com/

This week’s extraordinary cover story by reporter Noreen Malone and photographer Amanda Demme in New York magazine, in which 35 women come forward to accuse Bill Cosby of rape or sexual assault – in considerable and often wrenching detail — ought to dispel the last shreds of doubt or ambiguity around the legendary comedian. To protect our proprietors and shareholders, journalists are still required to describe the charges against Cosby as unproven allegations, especially since he will almost certainly never face prosecution for any of them. I’m going to abide by those rules for those reasons, although they’re clearly ridiculous. None of the excuses or rationalizations floated over the years by Cosby’s defenders seem remotely sustainable in the face of all that overwhelming first-person testimony.

Given that the known number of Cosby accusers now approaches four dozen (11 more women were interviewed by New York’s reporters but declined to be identified), it requires either prodigious imagination or a prodigiously low opinion of women to suggest that they were all cases of misinterpretation or drunken consensual sex or conspiracy to blackmail or shameless promiscuity or sociopathic distortion of reality. If anyone in this terrible story has a distorted perception of reality, it isn’t the women who have spent years or decades struggling with the fact that they had been shamefully abused by an iconic and beloved celebrity.

But Bill Cosby is just one person, depraved as he may be, and the thorny moral questions posed by the slow and dreadful unraveling of his public persona as America’s dad go well beyond him. This might sound like an antiquated conception, but the whole Cosby story offers an opportunity for tremendous moral education and clarification to everyone in our society, I think, because the whitewashing of Cosby’s alleged crimes was a collective cultural phenomenon. That moment ought to have particular resonance for men and for members of the media, who have long observed a half-conscious code of silence when it came to male public figures, have often viewed the testimony of women as inherently unreliable, and have often lured themselves into a theological understanding of sexual consent as a profound mystery understood only by God.

But our moment of moral clarity will only pay benefits if we’re honest about the things we still don’t understand. Some questions have now been answered in the Cosby story, but other, bigger ones loom ahead. These are all interconnected, but we can start by describing them separately. How widespread is this kind of behavior among prominent and powerful men? Are there numerous other examples of male celebrities who have repeatedly abused women (or men, for that matter), but who have been more successfully insulated by layers of intimidation and money? Why was Cosby protected so assiduously by so many people for so long, when in retrospect the truth has been visible for years? Last comes a question that may seem peripheral but I think is fundamental: Why is Bill Cosby apparently convinced that he is not a rapist?

Now I’m going to turn those questions around, because the answer to that last one is easy (if profoundly uncomfortable) and because it leads to a greater understanding of the others. Some people have speculated, in the wake of this overwhelming wave of similar anecdotes, that Cosby may suffer from mental illness, or a pathological state of denial in which he does not remember or understand his own actions. I wouldn’t know, but it doesn’t have to be that complicated. Bill Cosby doesn’t think he’s a rapist because, under the terms of his own moral code, he is not a rapist.

I know exactly how that sounds. To be clear, I am not saying that the difference between right and wrong is purely a question of interpretation, and that Cosby is entitled to his own definition of rape. I’m saying that he is a product of a particular historical understanding of human sexuality and the essential nature of male-female relations, which is now widely seen as unacceptable but which continues to plague us. He is not the only person who is profoundly confused about these shifting codes and meanings, and that confusion represents a much larger problem. I’m also saying that we boil these questions down to unchanging absolutes about right and wrong at our peril; if we attempt to deny that morality is a mutating social process rather than an inflexible set of laws, we are likely to miss the most important lessons of the Cosby story.

These questions of perception and definition come up repeatedly in the first-person accounts of Cosby accusers compiled for that New York story. Malone observes that in his infamous “Quaalude deposition,” responding to the 2005 assault allegations made by Andrea Constand, “Cosby seemed confident that his behavior did not constitute rape.” He depicted himself instead as a rakish womanizer who was deeply attuned to “people and their emotions in these romantic sexual things.” In many cases the survivors of Cosby’s alleged assaults did not understand what had happened to them as rape until much later. In the words of Joan Tarshis, who says that Cosby raped her in 1969, “Back then, rape was done in an alleyway with somebody holding a knife to your throat that you didn’t know.” But the shifting legal and cultural understanding of rape, and the decades of feminist struggle that introduced unfamiliar concepts like date rape and marital rape into everyday usage (along with the fact that most rape victims know their assailants), are only one aspect of our agonizingly slow moral evolution.

Bill Cosby is not an isolated case or an anomaly. I don’t just mean that movie stars and tycoons and politicians have done the same things he allegedly did (or worse) as far back as we can see, although that’s clearly true too. Many people in Hollywood will tell you privately that the reason film-industry insiders were not more exercised by the case of Roman Polanski was that it did not strike anyone as unusual or especially egregious, at least compared to other stories they had heard from the rumor mill. In this reading, Polanski got caught for doing something once that Cosby has allegedly done dozens of times: Drugging a young woman into insensibility and raping her. To conclude the Hollywood-insider narrative, Polanski was a confused European whose wife had recently been murdered and wThis week’s extraordinary cover story by reporter Noreen Malone and photographer Amanda Demme in New York magazine, in which 35 women come forward to accuse Bill Cosby of rape or sexual assault – in considerable and often wrenching detail — ought to dispel the last shreds of doubt or ambiguity around the legendary comedian. To protect our proprietors and shareholders, journalists are still required to describe the charges against Cosby as unproven allegations, especially since he will almost certainly never face prosecution for any of them. I’m going to abide by those rules for those reasons, although they’re clearly ridiculous. None of the excuses or rationalizations floated over the years by Cosby’s defenders seem remotely sustainable in the face of all that overwhelming first-person testimony.

Given that the known number of Cosby accusers now approaches four dozen (11 more women were interviewed by New York’s reporters but declined to be identified), it requires either prodigious imagination or a prodigiously low opinion of women to suggest that they were all cases of misinterpretation or drunken consensual sex or conspiracy to blackmail or shameless promiscuity or sociopathic distortion of reality. If anyone in this terrible story has a distorted perception of reality, it isn’t the women who have spent years or decades struggling with the fact that they had been shamefully abused by an iconic and beloved celebrity.

But Bill Cosby is just one person, depraved as he may be, and the thorny moral questions posed by the slow and dreadful unraveling of his public persona as America’s dad go well beyond him. This might sound like an antiquated conception, but the whole Cosby story offers an opportunity for tremendous moral education and clarification to everyone in our society, I think, because the whitewashing of Cosby’s alleged crimes was a collective cultural phenomenon. That moment ought to have particular resonance for men and for members of the media, who have long observed a half-conscious code of silence when it came to male public figures, have often viewed the testimony of women as inherently unreliable, and have often lured themselves into a theological understanding of sexual consent as a profound mystery understood only by God.

But our moment of moral clarity will only pay benefits if we’re honest about the things we still don’t understand. Some questions have now been answered in the Cosby story, but other, bigger ones loom ahead. These are all interconnected, but we can start by describing them separately. How widespread is this kind of behavior among prominent and powerful men? Are there numerous other examples of male celebrities who have repeatedly abused women (or men, for that matter), but who have been more successfully insulated by layers of intimidation and money? Why was Cosby protected so assiduously by so many people for so long, when in retrospect the truth has been visible for years? Last comes a question that may seem peripheral but I think is fundamental: Why is Bill Cosby apparently convinced that he is not a rapist?

Now I’m going to turn those questions around, because the answer to that last one is easy (if profoundly uncomfortable) and because it leads to a greater understanding of the others. Some people have speculated, in the wake of this overwhelming wave of similar anecdotes, that Cosby may suffer from mental illness, or a pathological state of denial in which he does not remember or understand his own actions. I wouldn’t know, but it doesn’t have to be that complicated. Bill Cosby doesn’t think he’s a rapist because, under the terms of his own moral code, he is not a rapist.

I know exactly how that sounds. To be clear, I am not saying that the difference between right and wrong is purely a question of interpretation, and that Cosby is entitled to his own definition of rape. I’m saying that he is a product of a particular historical understanding of human sexuality and the essential nature of male-female relations, which is now widely seen as unacceptable but which continues to plague us. He is not the only person who is profoundly confused about these shifting codes and meanings, and that confusion represents a much larger problem. I’m also saying that we boil these questions down to unchanging absolutes about right and wrong at our peril; if we attempt to deny that morality is a mutating social process rather than an inflexible set of laws, we are likely to miss the most important lessons of the Cosby story.

These questions of perception and definition come up repeatedly in the first-person accounts of Cosby accusers compiled for that New York story. Malone observes that in his infamous “Quaalude deposition,” responding to the 2005 assault allegations made by Andrea Constand, “Cosby seemed confident that his behavior did not constitute rape.” He depicted himself instead as a rakish womanizer who was deeply attuned to “people and their emotions in these romantic sexual things.” In many cases the survivors of Cosby’s alleged assaults did not understand what had happened to them as rape until much later. In the words of Joan Tarshis, who says that Cosby raped her in 1969, “Back then, rape was done in an alleyway with somebody holding a knife to your throat that you didn’t know.” But the shifting legal and cultural understanding of rape, and the decades of feminist struggle that introduced unfamiliar concepts like date rape and marital rape into everyday usage (along with the fact that most rape victims know their assailants), are only one aspect of our agonizingly slow moral evolution.

Bill Cosby is not an isolated case or an anomaly. I don’t just mean that movie stars and tycoons and politicians have done the same things he allegedly did (or worse) as far back as we can see, although that’s clearly true too. Many people in Hollywood will tell you privately that the reason film-industry insiders were not more exercised by the case of Roman Polanski was that it did not strike anyone as unusual or especially egregious, at least compared to other stories they had heard from the rumor mill. In this reading, Polanski got caught for doing something once that Cosby has allegedly done dozens of times: Drugging a young woman into insensibility and raping her. To conclude the Hollywood-insider narrative, Polanski was a confused European whose wife had recently been murdered and who simply didn’t understand how the game was played. If he had gotten hold of the right lawyer and the right fixer the next day and written a sufficiently large check, it would have been just another ugly secret swept under the showbiz carpet.

....“Cosby seemed confident that his behavior did not constitute rape.” He depicted himself instead as a rakish womanizer who was deeply attuned to “people and their emotions in these romantic sexual things.”

sociopath.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/2/2015 5:57:40 AM
Main theme of story: Cosby's life really did matter.
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 107
Posted: 8/2/2015 6:29:52 AM
You know what? I'm thinking Cosby really didn't drug these women.

I think they fell asleep during his whole pickup approach, because it was slower than his delivery in his standup comedy.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 108
Posted: 8/2/2015 6:33:59 AM
motowncowgirl Thoughtful article, I agree with everything with the exception of this.

This might sound like an antiquated conception, but the whole Cosby story offers an opportunity for tremendous moral education and clarification to everyone in our society, I think, because the whitewashing of Cosby’s alleged crimes was a collective cultural phenomenon.

It's not some collective cultural phenomenon, it's the culture of Hollywood and the media that did the whitewashing. Mainstream America would have never been accepting of that sort of behavior.

How can the majority of us even know what happens behind the scenes UNLESS the media reports on it?

I also see this as part of the same process where every institutional delusion has been destroyed, from the Catholic Church to Wall Street, there are no scarred cows. And that's the way it should be.
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 109
Posted: 8/2/2015 6:43:41 AM
^^^ I agree with you and maybe what he's really saying is that the culture of Hollywood and the media ASSUME THEMSELVES TO BE a collective cultural phenomenon.

which is an interesting assumption to have, when you think about it.

you see the catholic church suddenly trying hard to be relevant, and by that mean an institution that's finally working not to be *the* most famous in the world for debasing boys and controlling women. as if a spell had been broken.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/2/2015 7:44:20 AM

^^^ I agree with you and maybe what he's really saying is that the culture of Hollywood and the media ASSUME THEMSELVES TO BE a collective cultural phenomenon.

He did go on to say the following.

That moment ought to have particular resonance for men and for members of the media, who have long observed a half-conscious code of silence when it came to male public figures, have often viewed the testimony of women as inherently unreliable, and have often lured themselves into a theological understanding of sexual consent as a profound mystery understood only by God.

However, it goes from "collective cultural phenomenon" to a few men. He should have said men and women, as women are a big part of Hollywood and the media. Also the last defenders of Bill Cosby the majority them have been black women, as in Jill Scott,Phylicia Rashad, Keshia Knight Pulliam, Whoopi Goldberg. One black male Faizon Love. Just an odd observation.

And of course his own wife, though IMO she is just protecting her financial empire and her own legacy, as Bill Cosby is worth north of $400 million.

A quote from Camille, I thought the following was telling.

Apparently, Camille spoke to a group of friends last week at the Cosby's Massachusetts home, saying:r2

"I created him, I knew what I was getting and we'll fix this. They are making him out to be such a bad guy, a monster."

http://perezhilton.com/2015-07-12-bill-cosby-camille-cosby-defending-against-rape-sexual-assault-allegations-infidelity#.Vb4ltGc5Iv4

I do believe Bill Cosby is a mixture of rapist, philanthropist and a good father. But I don't think being an otherwise "good guy" should get anyone a pass from committing crimes.

Like saying, if it wasn't for Jerry Sandusky being a pedophile, he was a good coach, nice guy and good husband. Can't we just overlook a character flaw?

Jerry Sandusky's Wife Goes On Offensive Against Accusers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/30/dottie-sandusky-interview_n_5058609.html
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 111
Posted: 8/2/2015 11:13:09 AM

You can tell he has a grandiose of self-importance just by watching his body language - people like that feel like the “rules” or “law” don't apply to them because they are above that.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)
Grandiosity: Feelings of entitlement, either overt or covert; self-centeredness; firmly holding to the belief that one is better than others; condescending toward others.
Attention seeking: Excessive attempts to attract and be the focus of the attention of others; admiration seeking.

Why... oh why... do these people always insist on doing this...?

Dear... You CAN'T ACCURATELY claim a disorder exists by citing A COUPLE of symptoms... you think the person shows... and then say "See!!!"... it's bullsh!t...

The person HAS to meet the ALL of the prescribed clinical conditions to the prescribed degree (eg shows ALL symptoms... or shows 7 out of 10 symptoms)... AND... if they meet the prescribed "disqualifications" (eg not due to substance abuse... or not due to injury)... then you have to forego THAT diagnosis... in favor of the "disqualification"... at least until the "disqualification" has been eliminated from consideration...

And in this case... there is one HUGE, GLARING "disqualification"...

D. The impairments in personality functioning and the individual's personality trait expression are not better understood as normative for the individual's developmental stage or socio-cultural environment.

And what that means is... It is probably completely normal for a King... or a socially worshiped celebrity... especially in a society which deliberately elevates them above others... to ACT narcissistic as fvck... WITHOUT actually being NPD... In short... without that socio-cultural environment the level of narcissism would not be the same...
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 112
Posted: 8/2/2015 5:56:34 PM
I know someone with NPD. There's no way he would ever make a self deprecating remark - he'd be more likely to chew his own arm off. Cosby's humour often pokes fun at himself.
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/4/2015 12:10:30 PM
Thank you Mr. President.!!

https://youtu.be/Ef6A0O9DERc
 dragonbytes
Msg: 114
Posted: 8/5/2015 12:14:48 PM

"A lot of people in this position have become inoculated to the consequences," said Maurice Schweitzer, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School whose research includes ethical decision-making and deception. "They've become less concerned about losing it all. They're used to having people handle things."

"He still, to my read, seems relatively unwilling to accept the full responsibility of what he's done," deception researcher Schweitzer said. "He seems to blame the situation and the environment, as if he doesn't bear full responsibility for the choices that he made."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-0219-lance-armstrong-consequences-20150219-story.html

These quotes could be about Bill Cosby, but they are about Lance Armstrong.

I think these are related in the sense that both people, Bill Cosby and Lance Armstrong both thought they were above the law and rules, and still don't really bear direct responsibility.

The way both men reacted to their situations are very similar.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 115
Posted: 8/6/2015 2:52:39 AM

Bill Cosby must sit for October deposition for lawsuit that claims he molested 15-year-old girl in 1974 :

Bill Cosby has a date with the hot seat.

A California judge has ordered the comedian to sit for an Oct. 9 deposition in a civil lawsuit that claims he molested a 15-year-old girl inside the Playboy Mansion back in 1974.

Cosby previously tried to get the case dismissed and then asked to take plaintiff Judy Huth's deposition first, ahead of his own, when the California Supreme Court rejected his appeal and said the lawsuit could proceed.

Huth is set to give her deposition six days after Cosby on Oct. 15, Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Craig Karlan ordered in the decision made public Wednesday.

"We are pleased that we will now be able to move ahead without further delay on Ms. Huth's case, and we look forward to taking Mr. Cosby's deposition on October 9," Huth's lawyer Gloria Allred said in a statement.

Allred represents a growing stable of Cosby accusers and has publicly pushed for new laws to extend the statute of limitations for rape cases.

She has asked Cosby on numerous occasions for a face-to-face meeting and said Wednesday she'll be front and center for the deposition.

"I will be there in the room with one of my law partners," she told The News on Wednesday.
"We will decide closer to the date if my partner will take the depo or if I will take it," she said.

Huth, 57, filed her lawsuit in December claiming the attack caused her severe emotional distress that she didn't fully understand until recently.

Because she was a minor at the time of the alleged abuse, she was allowed to file the claim under a California law that extends the statute of limitations for cases of delayed discovery.

"I hope he gets what's coming to him," Huth's angry dad Robert Huth previously told The News.
"I still don't know everything that happened, but I know he's a real lowlife," he said.

Some three dozen women have stepped forward in the last year with claims Cosby sexually abused them over his storied career.

Cosby has denied any wrongdoing, saying that any extra-marital sex was consensual, even when it involved his use of Quaaludes, which he called "disco biscuits" in a deposition from a 2005 sexual abuse lawsuit filed by Andrea Constand in Philadelphia.

In her original lawsuit, Huth said she and a 16-year-old friend first met Cosby at a film shoot in 1974 and that the philandering funnyman fed them alcoholic drinks a week later at a southern California tennis club.

She claimed Cosby later took her to the Playboy Mansion and tried to put his hand down her pants before taking her hand in his and forcing her to perform a sex act on him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/oct-depo-bill-cosby-15-year-old-molestation-lawsuit-article-1.2316044
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 116
Posted: 8/12/2015 3:19:23 PM

Three more women joined the list Wednesday of nearly 50 women who have publicly accused Bill Cosby of sexual assault.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2015/08/12/three-new-cosby-accusers-push-list-near-50/31542197/
 Brave_one
Msg: 117
Posted: 8/12/2015 4:10:57 PM

You know what? I'm thinking Cosby really didn't drug these women.

And it makes your wonder why he, BC did not take the, ‘’Tiger Woods’’ approach.... with escorts to appease his sexual appetite etc,when at home or on the road....

As escorts will provide any service with no criminal repercussions. Thats their job. As they will take drugs freely, get tanked, stand on there head, whatever....for a fee.

I remember a few times, when I stayed in a certain hotel in Atlanta, GA, that was home for many of the Atlanta Braves baseball players, or football players.... the local high end, ‘’poon tang,’’ were lined up on both sides in the lobby to lure a hopeful ‘’tight-end or pitcher. lol
They were god to them and i’m sure to this day, they still brag in how they swaged them in....as for power, beauty & ego.... was supreme to many looking for the da fix.... Let hope you don’t have to go that far in doing that...
 trinity818
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2015 5:46:17 PM

And it makes your wonder why he, BC did not take the, ‘’Tiger Woods’’ approach.... with escorts to appease his sexual appetite etc,when at home or on the road....

I think it's because he had some megalomaniac thing going on and he truly believed this was "no big deal".
 Brave_one
Msg: 119
Posted: 8/13/2015 4:07:47 AM

I think it's because he had some megalomaniac thing going on and he truly believed this was "no big deal”.

As they say, ‘’power corrupts,’’ or mega ego when left unchallenged. Whether you are the pillar of the community, a hero-worshipper, or just some day to day person, going through the motions of life. Grasping for the golden ring...or a fling, or other.

As for BC, he got off by using his power, & seduce his prey with drugs, alcohol etc for his enjoyment & perversion.

And as to think boys will be boys, well time to take these boys, [predators of evil] behind the shed for little tune-up.... before they hurt anyone else....
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 120
Posted: 8/13/2015 4:39:07 AM
the plot thickens.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/13/bill-cosby-three-more-than-women-sexual-assault

Three more women, including an actor who appeared on the Cosby Show, have come forward and accused Bill Cosby of sexual assault and harassment, giving graphic details of how he allegedly abused them during the prime of his fame.

Linda Ridgeway Whitedeer and Eden Tiri, both actors, and Colleen Hughes, a former air steward, said at a press conference in Los Angeles on Wednesday that the comedian used his power as a celebrity, and in one case a drug, to violate and harass them in the 1970s and 80s.

More than 40 women have gone public in the past year with allegations against Cosby, 78, a once-beloved figure who has fallen into disgrace.

The entertainer faces a criminal investigation by Los Angeles police but has not been charged. He has acknowledged marital infidelity but denied criminal wrongdoing, saying any sexual encounters were consensual.

Gloria Allred, a celebrity attorney representing many of the women, hosted the latest alleged victims in her Beverly Hills office. “We are not finished yet. These are not the last three to come forward,” she said.

Ridgeway Whitedeer, who appeared in the film The Mechanic, said the William Morris talent agency arranged a meeting with Cosby around 1971, ostensibly for an acting job.

She said the entertainer, a household name from his role in the I Spy series, ushered her into a director’s office where, clutching her portfolio, she took a seat.

“I felt Cosby’s left hand gently grab my long hair behind my head. His giant frame blocked the door so if anyone should try to enter, they would not be able to see what he was doing,” she said in a prepared statement. “As I looked up his penis was out of his pants and he shoved it in my mouth. His attack was fast with surgical precision and surprise on his side.”

Ridgeway Whitedeer said she could not breathe and was in shock. “When Cosby was done there was a horrible mess of semen all over my face, my clothes and in my hair. He took a Kleenex to try and wipe off my face. I was bordering between vomiting and passing out. He was mumbling that I had been blessed with his semen as if it was holy water,” she said.

She said he escorted her to her car, leaving her “feeling like a small animal that had been hit by a car”. She considered telling someone at William Morris, or Cosby’s wife, Camille, but instead stayed quiet, feeling her confidence and integrity compromised.

Hughes said she was in her 20s and working as a steward with American Airlines in the early 1970s when Cosby flirted with her on a flight to LA and invited her to lunch. They stopped off at her hotel, the Miramar, and he watched TV in her room while she showered and changed, she said.

She said drinking from a glass was the last thing she remembered until waking about 5pm.

“I was shocked and didn’t how I lost the time … My clothes were thrown all over the room and I felt semen on the small of my back and all over me. I was confused and ashamed and never told anyone about what happened to me.”

Hughes said she met Cosby on another flight a year later, where he apparently not did not recognise her. “I told him to ‘go sit his butt down in his assigned seat and keep that thing in his pants this time’. I told him, ‘You already had me once and I don’t want to ever be drugged by you again.’ ”

She claimed: “Bill turned pale and said, ‘Did you report this to anyone?’ ”

Hughes said she told no one for 40 years until other alleged victims started coming forward.

Eden Tiri, a model and actor, was aged 22 in 1989 when she landed the role of a cop on the Cosby Show, the NBC prime time comedy, then in its fifth season, in which Cosby played Dr Cliff Huxtable.

On her fourth day on the set, she said, she was told to wait for Cosby in his dressing room.

The mood allegedly turned when he asked Tiri if she had what it took to succeed in television. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered that they were going to make love, she said. He then left the room, she said, leaving her shaken but feeling unable to complain: “Bill Cosby was untouchable.”

In May Lili Bernard, an actor who played Mrs Minifield in the Cosby Show, accused the star of drugging and raping her.

Cosby’s representatives made no immediate response to the latest accusations and did not reply to a Guardian request for comment. His attorney, Marty Singer, has previously dismissed similar allegations made by other women as “discredited” and “defamatory”.

A Los Angeles superior court judge has ordered Cosby to give a sworn deposition in a lawsuit alleging he sexually abused Judy Huth when she was 15 at the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles in 1974. He is due to submit to questions under oath from Allred, on behalf of Huth, on 9 October. She has vowed to “grill him like a cheeseburger”.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 121
Posted: 8/21/2015 4:06:17 AM

Two more women publicly accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault in joint press conference

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/trending/Two-more-women-publicly-accuse-Bill-Cosby-of-sexual-assault-in-joint-press-conference.html
 motowncowgirl
Msg: 122
Posted: 8/21/2015 4:49:10 AM
what a piece of shit he is. he should take a Quaalude and go fuck himself.

BialaPolska
Msg: 123
Posted: 8/21/2015 5:11:25 AM
Yanno , it's pretty sad but Black on White raping gets more attention on the left wing canadian dating site than from US televitz or or other media sources.
 deetristate
Msg: 124
Posted: 8/21/2015 9:48:27 PM
He attended a Kerry Fundraiser that I attended many years ago. Maybe I can accuse him and get in on the act. . . . . . . . . . . . Nah.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 125
Posted: 8/25/2015 7:45:20 PM
Kerry ? Oh , Dee , you must mean Cohen?

Hey , Remember a ton of posts ago I stated Cosby will play the "rayciss" card? Well? Ummm

The Frisky states the Cosby "team" is launching an all out "Hail Marry" pass to claim the accusers to be targeting "Cool Cos" for being a successful black. Hmmmm. Might work. Usually does.

Oddly , the "individual" whom allegedly destroyed stereotypes. Now , personifies them. Too rich to ignore.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex