Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 halcyon_skies
Msg: 176
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sexPage 8 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

Such hostility. Oh, well.

Did he make admissions of a crime?

I imagine that several men on POF would answer the question
"Did you buy beer or wine (weed?)with the intention of giving it to the woman and having sex with her?"

"Yes."

Does not prove a crime of any sort.

Last time I checked, giving someone Quaaludes, an illegal drug, IS indeed, a crime.

Drug pusher or rapist? Either way, he's a criminal.
 daynadaze
Msg: 177
view profile
History
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex
Posted: 1/8/2016 9:25:01 PM
If you gave Irish a knock out drug, then when he passed out, took his money, then yes a crime was committed and the person doing that would be a thief and someone who put your life in danger. I really don't see what is so hard to understand here, he wasn't looking to 'date' any of these women, he wasn't looking for someone to have an affair with, he was drugging and raping women.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 178
Posted: 1/9/2016 6:54:05 AM

If you gave Irish a knock out drug, then when he passed out, took his money

I wondered why I woke up with a hangover and empty pockets feeling like I'd been ravaged...do you think Dee took advantage of me while I was out?
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 179
Posted: 1/10/2016 7:09:36 PM
I have not read the testimony you're talking about, if you have a copy please present it.
But if that is the case, he would have been prosecuted 12 years ago when the statement was taken.
I doubt if he said specifically that he bought drugs for that reason, or to use on this particular woman.
The fact that this case was filed after, Cosby filed a case against his attacker is clearly an act of retaliation, by this D.A.
He and the accuser will go down in shame.
 deetristate
Msg: 180
Posted: 1/10/2016 7:42:18 PM
""""When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," Cosby replied."""""

When you got the beer, was it in your mind that you were going to use this beer for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," POF1 replied

When you got the cabernet , was it in your mind that you were going to use the caberbet for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," POF2replied

When you got the marijuana, was it in your mind that you were going to use the marijuana for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," POF3 replied.

Again, something may come out that is actual proof of a crime. Until then . . . .

None of this proves a sex crime. Now adding "illegal distribution " is what is done when the first claims don't pan out.

The first allegations - drugged to have sex without their permission or consent.
What he said is certainly not an admission of a sex crime,

Which is what all the brouhaha has been about.
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 181
Posted: 1/10/2016 7:53:35 PM
Okay...that describes 99 percent of men on dates...and in some cases...women !!!
 kandykane111
Msg: 182
Posted: 1/10/2016 9:02:56 PM
Why don't the two of you actually do a little research, Google search or something and actually find a source, cite it properly...with quotes and source?? Look it up. Post it.
 00Spy
Msg: 183
Posted: 1/11/2016 12:38:27 PM
"Every survivor of sexual assault deserves to be heard, believed, and supported."

However that does not apply to anyone who accuses the husband of a 2016 Presidential candidate. Those women who dare to accuse a presidential candidate husband of being sexual predators are "narcissistic loony toon,".
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 184
Posted: 1/11/2016 2:23:09 PM
she's not a survivor until she proves it happened...that's the problem, everybody seems to want to believe them just because they say it happened.

What about when women lie...and you know they do...

What happens to the guys that don't have Bill Cosby, money for bail, or fancy lawyers....
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 185
Posted: 1/11/2016 3:39:53 PM
Sure people lie. Even celebrities.

The thing is though that there were a series of women coming forward with stories about being drugged by Cosby and then raped. Then an old discovery document was revealed where Cosby says he drugged a woman and had sex with her. The accusations came before the revelation. It sure looks like a pattern of behaviour.
 deetristate
Msg: 186
Posted: 1/11/2016 4:00:26 PM
That is not what it said.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/4c11f7c879ad4b0b8242efbaa251c9dd/excerpts-bill-cosbys-statements-2005-deposition

+++++++++++++++When you got the beer, was it in your mind that you were going to use this beer for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," POF1 replied

When you got the cabernet , was it in your mind that you were going to use the caberbet for young women that you wanted to have sex with?" Troiani asked.

"Yes," POF2 replied+++++++++++++++++++
 cotter
Msg: 187
view profile
History
Posted: 1/11/2016 5:43:24 PM
Message 192 ...
she's not a survivor until she proves it happened...
Does she have to "prove" it if he already not only admitted that he did it but paid her off because he did it?

I seriously doubt he realized that the the FOI rights would be available before the statute of limitations was up. It's really too bad about him ... he had the world at his feet.

What about when women lie...and you know they do...
So do men ... and most of them never admit it the way he did.

What happens to the guys that don't have Bill Cosby, money for bail, or fancy lawyers....
Probably should keep it zipped.

It's often called "self-control". I know that can be asking a lot sometimes, but it does beat jail and a rape charge ... eh?

If it makes you feel any better, there are plenty of female sexual abusers out there too and most of their victims are much younger than Cosby's victims ... much younger. At least, as far as we know, he was into grown women for the most part ... no babies.
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 188
Posted: 1/11/2016 5:48:37 PM
what makes me feel better, is the fact that this tramp will be fried in public, and this shyster...aka DA...will be tossed in the street after losing.
However it will sad because some women will not to report when a real rape happen !!!
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 189
Posted: 1/19/2016 9:38:30 AM
After, further review, legal experts are convinced that all charges of the rape allegations brought against Bill Cosby, will be dropped soon, based on merit.
The original District Attorney, is set to testify and will be able to discredit the case presented by the new DA.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 190
Posted: 1/19/2016 4:35:05 PM

At least, as far as we know, he was into grown women for the most part ... no babies.

Maybe but predators like BC, get more and more brazen as they get away with more and more.
I would not rule out the possibility that he preyed on a near adult minor somewhere;
and keep it under wraps with the influence of good money paid out!
 cotter
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 1/21/2016 11:26:45 AM
Message 198 ...
I would not rule out the possibility that he preyed on a near adult minor somewhere;
Yes ... there is always that possibility.

I can't imagine that his wife had no idea it was all going on. On the other hand, people can be quite talented in their abilities to hide such things from their partners and spouses.
 _babblefish
Msg: 192
Posted: 1/21/2016 11:40:28 AM
i'd really like to ask pill cosby what was so attractive about having sex with unconscious wimmen
 Maleman999
Msg: 193
Posted: 1/21/2016 1:10:43 PM
He's lucky none of the women died or had a severe allergic reaction if they were drugged. That would be hard to explain if a dead or very sick, naked woman was in his home.

"After, further review, legal experts are convinced that all charges of the rape allegations brought against Bill Cosby, will be dropped soon, based on merit.
The original District Attorney, is set to testify and will be able to discredit the case presented by the new DA."

Any trial would be strictly a "He said/She said" situation, over events that allegedly occurred years or even decades ago, without any hard evidence and police reports to back up the accusations. So I'm leaning towards the above statement about the legal experts saying about the rape allegations probably being dropped.
 deetristate
Msg: 194
Posted: 1/21/2016 1:12:01 PM
When was the trial and conviction?
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 195
Posted: 1/21/2016 1:24:06 PM

i'd really like to ask pill cosby what was so attractive about having sex with unconscious wimmen

Quite Jeffrey Dahmer-ish. :/

He's lucky none of the women died or had a severe allergic reaction if they were drugged. That would be hard to explain if a dead or very sick, naked woman was in his home.

Who says none did? If she was dead she couldn’t accuse him so who would know. Women go missing all the time. I doubt it would be difficult for BC to make a dead woman (or women) disappear.
 cotter
Msg: 196
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2016 10:20:12 AM
Message 202 ...
When was the trial and conviction?

We will see ... I guess he didn't think he could be brought to trial for something he did in 2004.

There are more than 55 women who claim to be assaulted ... and bunches of them are now stating they are more than willing to testify against Cosby.

The judge apparently felt there was enough evidence for Cosby to go to trial on sex assault ... he's going to be tried on sexual assault charges ... Norristown, Pa.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 197
Posted: 5/24/2016 11:00:23 AM
It is about time!

Bill Cosby to stand trial for assault charges:

More than a decade after he was first accused of sexual misconduct, Bill Cosby will go to trial. During a pretrial hearing Tuesday, a Pennsylvania judge found enough evidence to proceed with a trial.

Cosby faces three counts of felony indecent assault from a 2004 case involving Andrea Constand, an employee at his alma mater, Temple University. She was the first of more than 50 women who have accused the comedian of sexual misconduct.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/24/us/bill-cosby-hearing/
 raisehill
Msg: 198
Posted: 5/24/2016 12:19:57 PM
Its going to be hard to seat jurors who know nothing of these alleged crimes . . . and hard to convict given how long ago they happened. Wasn't it at the tail end of the Statute of Limitations for one of them?

I am guessing not guilty ultimately . . . but we will see.
 deetristate
Msg: 199
Posted: 5/24/2016 12:25:14 PM
There are enough angry people in that area to convict him on no evidence except "she say." They want to ( what they consider) make up for oj.
 LLove2LaughToo
Msg: 200
Posted: 5/24/2016 12:28:56 PM

There are enough angry people in that area to convict him on no evidence except "she say." They want to ( what they consider) make up for oj.

I was wondering how long would it take for you to show up to defend this creep.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex