Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whisky_River
Msg: 201
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sexPage 9 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/cosby-will-face-sex-assault-trial-judge-says-173438813.html
Excerpt below.....from link.

If he pleads guilty, he can still avoid the enormous publicity that will come with one of America's most famous entertainers going on trial.
His reputation was shredded further Tuesday by an admission of having sex with at least two teenage girls, made in his deposition in the Constand suit and revealed by US media.

He also said that "five or six" models were brought to his studio each week while he was filming one of his sitcoms.
Cosby has become a pariah since an avalanche of women accused him of feeding them pills and having sex with them over four decades.

On his own admissions...He's quilty as charged....friggin' perv
 raisehill
Msg: 202
Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex
Posted: 5/24/2016 1:19:59 PM
^^^^ I just don't understand what Lawyer in their right mind would have allowed him to incriminate himself in these types of depositions. He is a Billionaire, and he couldn't afford competent legal help? The only way anybody should ever consider incriminating themselves in a deposition is if they have a document, in writing, granting them immunity at both the Federal and State levels if necessary. And even then . . . to admit to things that destroyed his reputation. Makes no sense.

There are enough angry people in that area to convict him on no evidence except "she say." They want to ( what they consider) make up for oj.

that's it. The people in that area will convict him because of OJ regardless of the evidence. People always violate their oaths when they sit on Juries in these types of situation. LOLOL
 daynadaze
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2016 1:58:48 PM
Or...was the reference to oj, this site's white supremacist? Makes just as much sense. ;-)

Why has he blabbed on himself a bit here & there? Because he's Cosby, thinks he's above the law, doesn't have to listen to his lawyers. This is a man who has drugged and raped many women, he thinks he has a right to do this stuff. He's never going to make any sense. But as you can see, no matter what he does, he still has fans sticking up for him. Sounds familiar doesn't it.
 raisehill
Msg: 204
Posted: 5/24/2016 2:22:57 PM
^^^ Actually, as I recall, he was offered immunity by the state prosecutor before the deposition . . that was one of the issues . . but it wasn't in writing. At a hearing not long ago, the trial court ruled the case could proceed forward, because the agreement was not in writing, even though the former prosecutor testified about the agreement . . .So that's a pretty big issue on appeal. There could be a conviction and the Court reversed for a legal error. If a former District Attorney agreed there was a deal with Cosby . . . and they try to use that deposition against him in the coming criminal trial . . . my guess is reversible error.

I'm also guessing that Cosby's civil lawyer at the time did not recognize how important to get the deal sealed in writing.

So the question comes down to can the admissions by Crosby in the deposition be used against him at trial . . . . and the prosecution better think long and hard before they decide to use that deposition, if allowed by the court.
 bluejeanbaby5
Msg: 205
Posted: 5/24/2016 2:26:28 PM

There are enough angry people in that area to convict him on no evidence except "she say." They want to ( what they consider) make up for oj.

That's twice today where "you can't fix stupid" comes into play. There must be a law....wait for it, wait for it.

I think most people are over OJ, except maybe the Goldman family and Nicole's family. But nice try Dee.
 deetristate
Msg: 206
Posted: 5/24/2016 2:39:58 PM
Interesting what you said about the teen girl. Do you still go to woody Allen movies? In any event, this is what I found:

""""Q: She says that just days after … she told you that she did not drink, you told her to come over to (your townhouse) and served her amaretto. Do you recall serving her amaretto?

A: No.

Q: That you told her to sit next to you on the couch and that you put your arm around her and began massaging her shoulder and arms suggestively. Did that occur? … This occurred sometime after you met her parents.

A: I need clarification on time.

Q: She’s 17 and I believe throughout the time she knows you she becomes 18 or 19."""""

Sounds a little different from what you wrote. More like that Superman actor with the teen girlfriend. If you have other actual info, please share. Information and facts are good to learn. Thanks for any info.

It is not so much "defending a perve" as this is the USA where you have not been convicted until . . . well, until you are convicted.

We should all shudder that wills (Art of the Steal) and sealing records mean nothing anymore.

I questioned the conviction in the news and chatter of Casey Anthony, even AFTER she was found not guilty. I get no pleasure out of the hunt to destroy.

If they try him, and he is found guilty, then, well, he is quilty.

Again blujean/raise, name calling a ad hominem does not support anything. It is a bit entertaining, in a circus kind of way.
 bluejeanbaby5
Msg: 207
Posted: 5/24/2016 3:33:12 PM
When you make a comment about charging Cosby and infer its to make up for OJ, you sound a little foolish. So, a foolish statement is pretty much open for a comeback. It was a dumb comment, IMO. But you go ahead...all us folks are pissed because OJ got away with murder. Uh huh.

The Coaby thing isn't about race, or at least 90% isn't. It's about a wealthy man in power taking advantage of women, some very young. He should be charged, get his days in court for each charge and see what the outcome is. That's it. And Dee, wouldn't you want someone who preyed on you or yours held accountable?

Cosby has admitted SOME so..he is a perv.
 daynadaze
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2016 3:59:18 PM
No, if he did the crime then he is guilty, whether or not he has to pay for what he did is up to the judge or jury, but doing the crime is what makes you guilty. You can play with the words all you want. And no, I haven't watched a Woody Allen movie since he married the adopted daughter of his ex, because I find him repulsive. Do you still watch his movies?

I was shocked when the Cosby stuff came out, apparently many people already knew about it, but to me he was a funny, lovable guy who helped others by mentoring them and didn't put up with criminals who based they right to crimes on being held down. I thought that was who he was, so I actually felt a little sick to my stomach when all of this came out. I found it hard to believe. But it's right there in your face, he's already said too much to ever be seen as innocent.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 209
Posted: 5/24/2016 4:03:38 PM
He's a perv, sexual predator and quite possibly a pedophile. If 60 women have come forward, can you imagine how many haven't bothered. After all, for most the statute of limitations has run out, so they have nothing to gain.

I hope he dies in prison, just because he is famous and rich...he has gotten away with it too long.
If they can't find a "jury" ....Why not go with a trial by judge?
That way he wouldn't get off by some bleeding hearts feeling sorry for him or playing the race card.
I, as well was shocked!
I started believing it...more so when one of the girls from the Cosby Show....made a reference to "it was about time".....!
 _babblefish
Msg: 210
Posted: 5/24/2016 4:09:29 PM

. . . no evidence except "she say" . . .

he admitted to having sex with teenage girls, why are you still looking for a smoking vagina ?

I questioned the conviction in the news and chatter of Casey Anthony, even AFTER she was found not guilty. I get no pleasure out of the hunt to destroy.

If they try him, and he is found guilty, then, well, he is quilty.

an u.s. death row study says 4% sentenced to die are innocent
 deetristate
Msg: 211
Posted: 5/24/2016 7:24:10 PM
I am very interested in any quote or excerpt from the actual deposition where he admitted to sex with a teenage girl.

Is 18 a teen age girl?

I quoted what I found. If you have found something ( not a summation by some reporter but the actual transcript) then sure. OK.

I await your posting of what he ACTUALLY said.

---------------

Wow, people are guilty prior to conviction.
OK.

============

Who said that anything was made up for OJ, maytko, blue, irish?
You should really stick to what people actually write, not what you want to be angry about.

++++++++++'

If these women actually admitted under oath that they slept with him to get opportunity in hollywood, you people still would say that Cosby was the problem.

Again, convict him, he is a convict.
No argument here.
Simple.

You can't throw away the rule of law because you have "feelings."
 bluejeanbaby5
Msg: 212
Posted: 5/24/2016 8:12:00 PM

They want to ( what they consider) make up for oj.

Then please explain what the hell the above means as it seems pretty clear to me. At times you are hard to read, you almost sound illiterate and rambling. You throw some """" and """" but don't name a source. And what the hell is ====== and ++++++? Illiterate, no respect for the reader and then you get all snarky if someone misreads or misinterprets your crap.

I am very interested in any quote or excerpt from the actual deposition where he admitted to sex with a teenage girl.

OMG, too funny. YOU asking someone for a quote or excerpt or cite or source....YOU. Laughable. Asking for a quote...geez.

Charge him, put him on trial and let the chips fall where they may. And I'm with Dayna, I won't watch anything he does and the same applies to Woody Allen. Icky.
 flaneur001
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2016 8:13:46 PM
https://www.scribd.com/doc/270731388/Bill-Cosby-Deposition-Transcript

(TR. 9/29/05. 66-68)

A = Cosby

BY MS. TROIANI:

Q. When you got the Quaaludes, was it in your mind that you were going to use these Quaaludes for young women that you wanted to have sex with?

A. Yes.
 deetristate
Msg: 214
Posted: 5/25/2016 3:42:34 AM
See, blue, we do agree.

"""Charge him, put him on trial and let the chips fall where they may."""

By the way, I supplied a quote on this issue so. . . . . . .Tag.

But you can back off your position if you have nothing. I get that.

But I would like to be corrected if you have something.

Always looking to learn iri um blue.

(Psst. When writing one's opinion on a subject, one is basically quoting oneself. One has considered that presented by others and then an opinion on that is just, well, an opinion. There is no such thing as a quote for one's opinion. So to ask for a quote of an opinion is just. . . well. . . vacuous. Or the last ditch effort of someone who has nothing to counter that opinion.

Example:

Opinion:
"Trump is an idiot"

Response.

Well, he can't be that much of an idiot. Wharton listed Trump among its 125 most influential people in a 2007 alumni magazine issue.

See?)

---------------------------

I already posted and addressed that quote, long, long ago, about the Quaaludes.

Where does it support that he had sex with teen girls? Doesn't it say "young women?"
Or that the Quaaludes were any different from (hypothetical) Irish or 00spy buying wine or weed and taking it on a date? Or YOU having a man over for dinner or a romp and serving cabernet?

He may be guilty. He may even leave behind after he dies a confession.

Just waiting for some actual evidence of that of which he is accused, not conjecture.

Whisky_River
Msg: 215
Posted: 5/25/2016 6:37:58 AM
Evidence? Can you not read? He's admitted in a DEPOSITION...in his own words he gave women Quaaludes to have sex with them.....
that is rape! These women were drugged...not willing participates.
He has been charged by the one woman, who is still within the statute of limitations and he is going to trial...try to keep up! Turn on the T.V.
His lawyers would be smart to take a plea bargain....the old bastard can hardly walk and is obviously suffering from some form of dementia....imo.
He rambles on and is not very coherent anymore.
 raisehill
Msg: 216
Posted: 5/25/2016 6:45:21 AM
Still can't believe he admitted that in sworn testimony. Unfricking believable. Where was his attorney. Agree that is an admission of rape and if this testimony is admitted in court...in my mind questionable...he's going down. He will never recover in the world of public opinion of course.
 deetristate
Msg: 217
Posted: 5/25/2016 7:38:39 AM
Where does he say that he drugged them to rape them?
It doesn't.
If you invite a man over and offer him beer and he takes it and you have sex with him,and you bought the beer with that in mind, is it rape?

It's not.

Particularly if you see this married man again and again and then bring him a gift at one of his concerts, that leads to a conclusion that it is not.

Repeating that it says something that it doesn't does not make it so.

It's like Republicans saying that Clinton said that she wants to or that she personally will put coal miners out of work.

No, she didn't, no matter how many times they repeat that or take it out of context.

I realize that people see things based on their own experiences . .. . I get that.
 raisehill
Msg: 218
Posted: 5/25/2016 7:52:17 AM
You are forgetting dee the allegation by this woman she was drugged without her knowledge. Cosby's admission plays into that allegation perfectly. If this admission is evidence in trial, he will be convicted. Get over your hero worship.

When your hero is convicted, just tell yourself it was payback for OJ and he's really innocent. Lol
 Whisky_River
Msg: 219
Posted: 5/25/2016 8:02:10 AM

Get over your hero worship.

Yeah...really !
How much evidence does a person need...an eye witness?
This is exactly why....OJ got off......idol worship and people not believing a man of money and influence...would do this.
He's a friggin' creep and rapist of the worse kind!!
 _babblefish
Msg: 220
Posted: 5/25/2016 8:24:37 AM

The Temple News reported last month Cosby was arraigned on charges of aggravated indecent assault without consent, aggravated indecent assault where the victim is unconscious or unaware that penetration is occurring and aggravated indecent assault where the person impairs the victim. The defendant in the case is Andrea Constand—former director of operations for the women’s basketball team—who alleged that Cosby drugged and sexually assaulted her in his Cheltenham house in 2004.

tsk tsk Temple University. . when are you going to revoke his honorary degree
 villabolos
Msg: 221
Posted: 5/25/2016 8:51:36 AM
For some of you, I hope that when you go to vote this November, you'll keep everything that you have said in mind.

And yes, if a woman is in the company in a private manner of a married man, she darn well knows what she is doing. She is just as guilty as he is.
It doesn't mean a woman can be drugged(if that even happened).
You simply do NOT put yourself in that position. You don't even go there. THey had no regard for his wife or family.
Every woman knows going in what most men are after. All they were looking for is the chance to be a mistress or just say...I ****ed Bill Cosby...or to get ahead in their career with his help...
Cosby may have had something in mind...but so did those women while having no regard for his wife and family.
He will be vindicated.

I didn't read through all the most recent posts, but to try and draw comparisons between OJ and Bill Cosby is SHAMEFUL . Those type of comments have severe racial overtones to them.
 gtomustang
Msg: 222
Posted: 5/25/2016 9:03:09 AM
admittedly, i'm always a little put off some woman can spot a neighborhood she might be mugged in, from a mile away, but a fraternity house with a bad rep on its own campus seems the perfect place to get loaded. As for comparing the OJ trial to Cosby's trial...I think that's going to be inevitable. Both were major celebrites in their time, both were convicted already in the court of public opinion, and yes, they share a skin colour that allegedly gets little love in the courts. Wasn't the Supreme Court blasting Georgia yesterday for that?

the jury should be colourblind. I'm not sure how the rest of us can not be. Even Larry Wilmore of the Tonightly Show made allusions to it. I consider it an "Easy go-to", but that's my opinion today. check back in a week or three. :)
 bluejeanbaby5
Msg: 223
Posted: 5/25/2016 9:36:44 AM

I didn't read through all the most recent posts, but to try and draw comparisons between OJ and Bill Cosby is SHAMEFUL . Those type of comments have severe racial overtones to them.

That would be Dee. No one else here referenced OJ, just her.

And yes, if a woman is in the company in a private manner of a married man, she darn well knows what she is doing. She is just as guilty as he is.
It doesn't mean a woman can be drugged(if that even happened).
You simply do NOT put yourself in that position. You don't even go there. THey had no regard for his wife or family.
Every woman knows going in what most men are after. All they were looking for is the chance to be a mistress or just say...I ****ed Bill Cosby...or to get ahead in their career with his help...
Cosby may have had something in mind...but so did those women while having no regard for his wife and family.
He will be vindicated.

That above is a bit of neanderthal thinking. And kinda stupid. Kinda blame the woman for being in the wrong place at the wrong time wearing the wrong dress and having a vagina because NO man can help himself???? WTF. You do a disservice to you fellow men if you think this way. Men are not animals. Rapists are animals, guys who drug women so they can rape them are animals. Cosby is allegedly and an admitted rapist and drugged a few...many.

And no....."most" men aren't like this as you stated. A few are. You must be like this Villabolos if you think other men are...get some friggin help before you do more harm. I hope you don't have daughters or any females around you.
 villabolos
Msg: 224
Posted: 5/25/2016 11:33:00 AM
Of the most recent posts I have read, others have referenced him. One in particular really stood out.
If I was black, I'd be offended by it.

If you think men just want to "hang out" and really are interested in what you have to say....good luck to you.

Those women knew they were going to be in a private situation with a married man. Is that right?? Would you let your husband go out with an attractive woman...go to the house of an attractive woman and nobody else be there??
Oh I know, your husband wouldn't do that to you. He's different...

If proven true, then of course Cosby is in the wrong.
However, those accusers are "whores" and "evil people" in every sense of the word.
There is enough blame to go around.

Read GTO's most recent post. He's right on.
 raisehill
Msg: 225
Posted: 5/25/2016 11:40:51 AM
So it's okay for a black woman to opine Cosby will be convicted as payback for oj, but not okay to respond to the poster in a sarcastic manner about her racism (without mentioning racism)

And cosby's defense is they should have expected he would try to rape them. Lol. You do know nut jobs are hopefully excluded from juries right?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Bill Cosby admitted under oath he got Quaaludes to give women for sex