Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Planned parent hood selling off fetus "parts"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 226
Planned parent hood selling off fetus partsPage 10 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

Also, the Guttmacher Institute reported this year that 9 percent of abortion clinics in the U.S. are in neighborhoods in which 50 percent or more of the residents are black. That’s according to the group’s “census of all known abortion providers.”

That would be 2011. http://www.factcheck.org/2011/11/cains-false-attack-on-planned-parenthood/
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 227
Planned parent hood selling off fetus parts
Posted: 1/27/2016 3:38:31 AM

Also, the Guttmacher Institute reported this year that 9 percent of abortion clinics in the U.S. are in neighborhoods in which 50 percent or more of the residents are black. That’s according to the group’s “census of all known abortion providers.”

Nice catch Wooby!

The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?
That quote is a falsehood and cannot be attributed to Sanger.

Another point goes down in flames....https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger

"Birth Control or Race Control? Sanger and the Negro Project"
https://www.nyu.edu/projects/sanger/articles/bc_or_race_control.php

The third point made by the racist Black genocide.org now goes down in flames.

Too bad so sad.
 deetristate
Msg: 228
Posted: 1/27/2016 5:21:25 AM
Thanks everyone. I'll look at the nonwiki sources for the details. Thanks again. I will even check some at the library at Rutgers when there later this week.
 michelinman2
Msg: 229
Posted: 1/27/2016 5:37:46 AM
^^^^. Lol. Oh sure Dee, fall back on Christine's Law and saunter away with a smirk going - I caused a little shyt Storm because I'm a twat.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 230
Posted: 1/27/2016 6:12:12 AM

Thanks everyone. I'll look at the nonwiki sources for the details. Thanks again. I will even check some at the library at Rutgers when there later this week.
Oh come on Dee, you can readily find the info from the comfort of your home (as we did) but chose to cite "sources" that support your agenda.
Either you are an idiot or you assume everybody else is.
I also highly doubt you'll check back in to say your information was wrong or twisted once you do your "research" at Rutgers. Points for throwing around a big college name , however.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 231
Posted: 1/27/2016 6:50:50 AM

I also highly doubt you'll check back in to say your information was wrong or twisted once you do your "research" at Rutgers. Points for throwing around a big college name , however.

I wonder if research at Rutgers turns up web sites like...hmmmm... Black genocide.org?
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 232
Posted: 1/27/2016 7:23:32 AM
@deetristate-
I'm black, and there's no group I defend, or criticize more then the black community,
however if black women are the highest group getting Abortions...that's not racism.
Because there are so many options available...there is no reason for any woman to get an abortion...The time to decide you don't want a child is before you get Pregnant....
 deetristate
Msg: 233
Posted: 1/27/2016 8:23:48 AM
I see that the two in ten rule kicked in.

OK. So the Quote I posted, you don't agree with. I was looking for different info regarding the facts presented there.

The Quote is not really saying anything different contrary to what you are saying but also saying don't put one bottle at a time liquor stores or too many fast food restaurants in certain neighborhoods and no grocery stores.

But I understand your point.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 234
Posted: 1/27/2016 8:54:45 AM
The Margaret Sanger promotes Black Genocide gang often cites: "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." as definitive proof Planned Parenthood is performing Black genocide. Yet, this is not a quote that Margaret Sanger said:

Among the quotations frequently and incorrectly credited to Sanger is, “More children from the fit, less from the unfit—that is the chief issue of birth control.” It is so widely misattributed to her that it appeared on the wall of an International Center for Photography exhibit on eugenics. Another common offender showed up in a recent fundraising letter from Priests for Life: “Colored people are like human weeds and have to be exterminated.” The historian Esther Katz, director of the Margaret Sanger Papers Project at New York University, explains that Sanger never said anything of the sort.
9 Joyce, Kathryn. "Abortion as "Black Genocide" an Old Scare Tactic Re-Emerges." The Public Eye. Political Research Associates, 29 Apr. 2010. Web. 28 June 2010. http://www.publiceye.org/magazine/v25n1/abortion-black-genocide.html.
http://www.trustblackwomen.org/2011-05-10-03-28-12/publications-a-articles/african-americans-and-abortion-articles/26-margaret-sanger-and-the-african-american-community-

Does anyone know how to decipher alphabet soup?
 michelinman2
Msg: 235
Posted: 1/27/2016 9:43:39 AM
Well Mr. Irish, people coming up with sources, quotes, calling her on her bullshyt etc. to dispute the bullshyt stuff Dee posts has not stopped her from making up shyt, posting crap or posting misinformation, lies, rumours and innuendo plus spelling mistakes, grammar errors so that the reader has to read her posts 3 times before going "WTF??".

"alphabet soup?" I'm thinking she's going to Rutger's just to clean the windows as it can't be for anything remotely like knowledge.
 asimpleman1990
Msg: 236
Posted: 1/27/2016 9:49:42 AM
Just need to write something here to find out an answer to a question
 kj521
Msg: 237
Posted: 1/27/2016 10:14:10 AM
^^^^*Sometimes the exploratory process is more important than the answer one seeks. Fortune cookies say so. :)

But dang it....I am curious....what was the question???

Oh! I hope it was something fantastically grand and philosophical and not about the thread topic. :/
 daynadaze
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2016 10:55:34 AM

The more this country moves away from God, the more the family breaks down, and the more accessible the abortion mills are, the more it is going to happen.

Please cite your information.

What percentage of Americans have stopped believing in god(s) and what correlation does that have with abortions?

What are abortion mills and what is their correlation to religion?

What percent of those who believe in god(s) have abortions and what perfect who don't believe in god(s) have abortions?

What percent of families that have broken down, believe or don't believe in god(s)?

Of these broken down families, how many are caused by or then lead to having abortions?

What was the religious view of abortion before the rally against them happened in the 1800s?
 villabolos
Msg: 239
Posted: 1/27/2016 11:36:33 AM
Uh-oh, I used that incendiary word again - God.
You are right, who am I to say if you should be able to to kill somebody else or not.
 michelinman2
Msg: 240
Posted: 1/27/2016 12:01:43 PM
^^^^ Just how does God even factor in here? I can't see where God has any skin in the game, so to speak. Did God send a letter or an email or shoot off a quickie phone call and tell you what he thinks? God? Geez, Maybe ask Homer Simpson or Batman what they think about it all.

And Villabolos, when was the last time you were forced to carry a child to term and deliver? When was the last time you had to make a choice as whether to carry to term, abort, adopt, raise it on your own? How many children have you adopted?
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 241
Posted: 1/27/2016 12:04:56 PM

Uh-oh, I used that incendiary word again - God.
You are right, who am I to say if you should be able to to kill somebody else or not.

what about when God TELLS/orders people to kill others..as apparently happens with some frequency? Didn't God command the Inquisitions ? God (known as Allah in some places) speaks to many, ordering them to kill
 caballerosiempre
Msg: 242
Posted: 1/27/2016 12:08:36 PM
Apparently "God" is able to say, is the one to say if anyone should be able to kill s0meone, or not.. The USAAF invoked God to pray through the medium of A minister, an RC priest & a rabbi that the Enola Gay should go forth; that Fat man & Little Boy atomic bombs would kill and maim many in Japan.

what is the role of "Chaplains" in the military? to put the blessing of God on certain killings ?

"thou shalt not kill" (unless a superior officer orders it..or the other person has a different uniform..) -read-in, apparently an addendum to the Commandment
 villabolos
Msg: 243
Posted: 1/27/2016 1:09:28 PM
What does God have to do with it?? Is that a serious question??
I read in the newspaper yesterday about all the different penpals the unabomber has in prison.
There truly is a playground for everybody.

IF you believe in the killing of innocent life, then you believe in murder in my book.
You can rationalize however you choose to do so, it's still murder.

On another note, I saw there is a class being offered on "white privilege". Have you signed up yet??
I hear Irish is one of the professors.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 244
Posted: 1/27/2016 1:17:34 PM
I can just hear those snake praying speaking in tongues constitutionalists now:

What does God have to do with it?? Is that a serious question??

Perhaps you missed it but the right to an abortion is a constitutionally protected right. You don't want an abortion-don't have one.

You can rationalize however you choose to do so, it's still murder.

I always laugh when the snake prayers with the bible in one hand and the constitution in the other attempt to make this point. Mr. Snake Prayer, when the constitution says abortion is murder, then it's murder, and not until then. Your religion doesn't get to invoke it's version of sharia law on a woman.
 gtomustang
Msg: 245
Planned parent hood claims are false, proven now.
Posted: 1/27/2016 1:20:48 PM
oh, I think I hear poor AJ chewing away at crow: "Sounds like congress has the full unedited version of PP and their disgusting videos. Just like Hillary, PP reiterated that the videos were "edited" and "now" they come out and say what they did. If they weren't guilty of these disgusting videos, they would have stood their ground, but they couldn't because they got caught. Funny how people deny deny deny and then "all of a sudden" the truth comes out. Hillary will be doing the same in the next year."

AJ, i'm told garlic helps the crow go down.

"the more this country moves away from God, the more the family breaks down"

Is that why Trump and Gingrich got divorced so often?

"And the more accessible the abortion mills are, the more war is going to happen"

oops, that wasn't exactly how the quote goes, huh? Well, America has a long history of moving away from religion, its the reasons why there were so many "Great Awakenings" back in colonial times. Its always funny how people who think a corporation is a person, that more guns in schools make kids safer, that killing prisoners is Old Testament justice, bombing our enemies back to the Stone Age is an answer to everything, want to lecture others on humanity.
 Maleman999
Msg: 246
Posted: 1/27/2016 2:06:05 PM

....bombing our enemies back to the Stone Age is an answer to everything, want to lecture others on humanity.

There's little doubt, that when the west is invading nations and killing everybody in sight, some of the casualties will include pregnant women. That means their fetuses are being murdered as well. What do the pro-lifers say about that, and what action are they taking to stop that? Or is it only American fetuses that count?
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 247
Posted: 1/27/2016 2:27:49 PM
^^^ They don’t care about the women. Women in any condition would simply be “collateral damage.”

I wonder what pro-lifers would say about “lefty liberal democrat” babies…is it okay to abort your hated enemy?

What egos some people have, thinking they speak for any and all gods. And I wonder why when they do, it’s always, always hateful. Why would anyone worship a god of hate?
 Jo van
Msg: 248
Posted: 1/27/2016 2:55:48 PM
he number of elected abortions is tiny compared to the number which spontaneously abort.
I read somewhere that about 20% of pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion. The number could be as high as 25%, but will never be known for sure, because most happen too quickly after conception for the woman to be aware of it.
If you believe in "god"/s, then statistically speaking, he's by far the biggest culprit.

I don't, personally.
But...
If believers want to 'picket' anywhere, to protest against abortions, it should really be churches.
"God" kills more babies than any clinics.
Also,
There are still many areas of the world where 25% of babies who are born, die before they reach 5.
That's "god's will" too, apparently.

Seems like he's got a lot to answer for.
If you believe in such things. -Which I don't.
I'm just sayin...
 villabolos
Msg: 249
Posted: 1/27/2016 2:59:46 PM
So standing on the side of innocent life is the equivalent of sharia law and it is considered hateful.

And when hussein obama made the statement about how if his daughter made a mistake, he wouldn't want her to be punished, I bet you stood up and cheered!!
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 250
Posted: 1/27/2016 3:08:00 PM
Actually, between 30% and 50% of all pregnancies end in spontaneous abortion. We don't know the exact number since many or most of these happen to women who don't know they're pregnant. Of women who know they are pregnant, 20% will miscarry.

And yeah, Villa, you are the equivalent of the Taliban. You don't want anyone to make any choices you disagree with. That's what makes you the same.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Planned parent hood selling off fetus "parts"