Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Planned parent hood selling off fetus "parts"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 26
Planned parent hood selling off fetus partsPage 2 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

No worries, the Dr at PP wants a Lamborghini..............

Aside from not being smart enough to know that a Lambo it is nothing more than a glorified Audi, want is wrong with someone wanting a Lamborghini?
 villabolos
Msg: 27
Planned parent hood selling off fetus parts
Posted: 7/27/2015 7:41:46 AM
‘A New Dark Age’
Friday - July 24, 2015 at 3:13 am

By Patrick J. Buchanan

“If God does not exist, then everything is permissible.”

Ivan Karamazov’s insight came to mind while watching the video of Deborah Nucatola of Planned Parenthood describe, as she sipped wine and tasted a salad, how she harvests the organs of aborted babies for sale to select customers.

“Yesterday was the first time … people wanted lungs,” said Nucatola, “Some people want lower extremities, too, which, that’s simple. …

“I’d say a lot of people want liver. … We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”

Nucatola is describing how an unborn baby should be killed and cut up to preserve its most valuable organs for sale by its butchers.

Welcome to God’s Country, 2015.

Planned Parenthood’s image — a progressive organization that provides free birth control to women who seek to space pregnancies as they plan their families — will not easily survive these tapes.

For Nucatola sounds as though she were reading from a film script about a 1940s clinic in Nazi Germany devoted to the disposal of “useless eaters” in the Third Reich.

Watching these tapes, one name comes to mind: Mengele.

Defenders of Planned Parenthood argue that those who taped Nucatola did so surreptitiously, and they misrepresented themselves as buyers from a human biologics company. Moreover, the tapes were deceptively edited and the women undergoing abortions had agreed to donate the organs of their dead fetuses for biomedical research.

Perhaps. But even if all of that is true, the tapes have thrown the “pro-abortion rights” movement in America onto the defensive and brought calls for complete Congressional defunding of a Planned Parenthood that receives $500 million yearly from taxpayers.

Set aside the legality of what Nucatola describes. Do Americans want hundreds of millions of tax dollars provided to an organization that harvests and sells the body parts of aborted babies as a potentially lucrative sideline business? Do Americans want to be associated in any way with an organization with the moral mindset exhibited by Nucatola?

That Americans were stunned by those tapes is undeniable. People are not faking their moral revulsion. Indeed, “pro-abortion rights” Democrats are hiding in the weeds because they rightly sense that the disgust is widespread and genuine.

Yet there are questions raised by what these tapes reveal that apply to all of us.

Were we really in the dark? Were we unaware that 55 million unborn have been killed since Roe, many by such crushing methods as described by Nucatola?

Is the Black Lives Matter movement unaware that the execution rate of babies in the womb is highest among African-American women? However many black men or boys are killed in clashes with cops each year, it is not one-tenth of 1 percent of the black babies aborted in the USA?

Did we think that these abortions were almost all painless, like some sick pet being put to sleep, euthanized? Did we not know that the abortionist stabs the baby in the womb, or tears it to pieces coming out? And the more developed the baby, the greater the pain and the suffering and the bloodier the inescapable death?

But if one believes an unborn baby is not a human being, not a human life, why object to selling its body parts?

Trash haulers and garbage men find uses for what they pick up. Scrap metal collectors find folks who want to buy it. Conservation they call it. Why would we think that abortionists, who regard fetuses as human tissue, not human beings, were any different?

We have long known and praised family members of the victims in auto accidents who volunteer the organs of their loved ones to save or extend the lives of others.

What makes this tape so different, so appalling, is that, at some level, there a sense in all of us, which ideological indoctrination cannot wholly suppress, that, morally, something terrible is happening here.

Listening to that Planned Parenthood woman discourse casually on the hearts, livers, lungs and lower extremities, we know something else. While the women undergoing the abortions at Planned Parenthood may have volunteered those body parts, the butchered children had no say in the decision to be torn to pieces and have their organs put up for sale to a laboratory that was the highest bidder.

Speaking after the fall of France, at the beginning of the Battle of Britain, Winston Churchill said, “But if we fail, then the whole world … including all that we have known and cared for, will sink into the abyss of a new Dark Age made more sinister, and perhaps more protracted, by the lights of perverted science.”

Those phrases, “perverted science,” and “a new Dark Age,” do they not fairly describe our future if the views and values of Nucatola’s Planned Parenthood are the future of America and her people?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/27/2015 8:03:04 AM

“If God does not exist, then everything is permissible.”

So there is no such thing as free will, or is Patrick J. Buchanan making another one of his idiotic statements?

Either way, congratulations for letting the truth stop you from helping to spread lies and attempt to push the USA
into the dark ages.
 11qq
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/28/2015 5:20:16 PM
I've always said that America is being pushed into the sewer by the low life liberals and now this. like a horror movie come to life.

Planned Parenthood is nothing more than Night Of The Living Dead.

Ghouls and grave robbers under the cover of being Dr. Frankenstein, crushing the non usable parts of living babies and then dissecting those babies to rob them of their "valuable organs" so they can be sold to medical facilities.

gruesome and ghoulish behavior that the Kardashian Society members see as perfectly fine. *shakes head*

GTO - can you still say we as a country have not sunk to a new low? how horrible.
the White House says everything is fine, they'll continue to get behind 'women's health issues" and then he has the balls the size of Jupiter to say to the crowd of ghouls who are cheering and applauding "God bless You". yes, God bless you.

he should be in prison along with the PP officers. baby murderers and ghouls.
 aj7125
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/28/2015 5:24:35 PM
villabolos....Msg 30, Excellent article. These videos are sickening. There are a lot more coming and if you can believe it, even more damning. In a recent video, it is a PP employee who says the words...."how much we can get out of it", like bragging how much money they can make. Right up there with the DR who wants a Lamborghini. Not long ago, the door to "everything permissible" was barely a crack, now though, we are seeing it getting more and more open because of the liberal "anything goes attitude" in this country. And the people who have no problem with "anything permissible" will find out someday that they wish they hadn't. We are seeing it right now before our eyes.

We even hear from people that not all rioters and looters are bad people, that they are not (in his words) douche bags. You can't make this stuff up.
 cotter
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2015 6:45:13 PM
Message 33 ...
You can't make this stuff up.

And yet they do ... and you all believe it.

What does that say about those who choose to believe it ... hook, line, and sinker?
 11qq
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/28/2015 6:56:10 PM
^^^^now we have one of ghouls and grave robbers even saying none of this is true. can you believe it????

liberal loons!!!

America is a cesspool of them.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/28/2015 6:59:07 PM
Oh for God's sakes. The state of California is investigating criminal charges against the fraudsters that created the video. Nobody is trying to pretend it's true anymore.

But hey, just stick your fingers in your ears and shout "Nah, Nah, Nah."
 daynadaze
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2015 8:16:49 PM
Satanic? Who believes in devils?
 aj7125
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/28/2015 8:29:10 PM
Now the videos are not real. You libs watch too much Hillary denial. Your ears and eyes are closed but you do stay consistent.

Satanic? ^^^^^^^ Were these lib posters at that satanic thing?
 daynadaze
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2015 11:01:13 PM
I do have my body parts up for donation, if they are useable, after I die. I don't believe in gods anymore than I believe in devils, and I am an atheist and yet I manage just fine at being a moral, decent, giving human being. It's not like we are born evil and have to be scared straight to religion. How pathetically ridiculous. Many people who have committed heinous crimes against others, are god believing, finger pointing, moral judges.

If you are going to post rants, could they please make sense, be based on truth, and not worse than what you accuse others of?
 congupnaroad
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2015 12:26:08 AM
[quoteI do have my body parts up for donation, if they are useable, after I die. I don't believe in gods anymore than I believe in devils, and I am an atheist and yet I manage just fine at being a moral, decent, giving human being. It's not like we are born evil and have to be scared straight to religion. How pathetically ridiculous. Many people who have committed heinous crimes against others, are god believing, finger pointing, moral judges

Which proves that evil people do evil things regardless of their supposed religiosity or lack thereof.

If you are going to post rants, could they please make sense, be based on truth, and not worse than what you accuse others of?

Oh so you happily point out that god believing, finger pointing, moral judges are capable of committing heinous crimes and you don't think you yourself are ranting?

The irony of that really burns!
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/29/2015 5:57:38 AM

Now the videos are not real. You libs watch too much Hillary denial. Your ears and eyes are closed but you do stay consistent.

Irony alert, person who is so simple they can not tell the difference between the truth and a heavily edited video wants to remind you that, you are keeping your eyes closed and staying consistent.
 11qq
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/29/2015 6:00:57 AM
Dayna,

what do you think of these people who are crushing the fetuses in such a way as to preserve the parts they want to sell?

what do you think of PP being fully aware of this and trying to hide it, cover it up or make it go away?

surely YOU believe they are crushing and killing and selling body parts don't you?

your response please.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/29/2015 6:09:40 AM

what do you think of these people who are crushing the fetuses in such a way as to preserve the parts they want to sell?

They are not selling anything.

They are providing tissue to labs and they have to charge to cover the cost of obtaining and transporting the tissue.

When you understand this, you will be well on your way to understanding.

what do you think of PP being fully aware of this and trying to hide it, cover it up or make it go away?

They are not attempting to hide anything and in fact the president has already made a statement with respect to the videos.

surely YOU believe they are crushing and killing and selling body parts don't you?

Someone can not be that stupid as to be influenced by a heavily edited video that is full of lies and half truths?
 cotter
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2015 9:02:54 AM
Messages 44 & 45 ...

Someone can not be that stupid as to be influenced by a heavily edited video that is full of lies and half truths?

Wanna bet?

It's so much easier that way ... don't have to use any brain function when sitting in front of Fox National Republican Bullshit Network ...
 11qq
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/29/2015 11:07:31 AM
^^^^koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo^^^^

koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo

koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo koo
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/29/2015 1:19:25 PM
In the mid sixties, there was a book published, Intern, which was profoundly disturbing. The way medical students, doctors, residents, talked about the rest of us (their patients)(real live hurting human beings), both out of our hearing and when we are unconscious, nekkid, and vulnerable on their operating tables. After reading it, I came close to vowing never to see another MD for the rest of my life. . . . If you know a doctor, ask them about their relationship with their cadaver. It was decades before I'd agree to be an organ donor. . . .
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/432252.Intern

Modern Mummies: The Preservation of the Human Body in the ...
https://books.google.com/books?isbn=0786428511
Christine Quigley - 1998 - ‎Social Science
The cadaver may be totally immersed with other bodies in a tank containing the ... of ice tongs into the aural meatus and, in e›ect, hanging the bodies by their ears from racks that can be operated manually. ... They are positioned on gurneys and—except for their outstretched arms—are covered with heavy canvas sheets.
This was how my oral surgeon worked his way through medical school.

We, as late 20th Century, and early 21 Century citizens of the first world are extraordinarily and preternaturally terrified of the real things that go on to make our lives so easy. When I was in Greece, my traveling friend refused to eat her prawns because they had: HEADS. (She closed her eyes, and I cut the heads off and fed them to the restaurant cat.) I asked her if she thought prawns were *born* without heads. People here refuse to eat tongue, brains, feet, sweetbreads, lights, kidneys.

Abortions almost 100% DO NOT INVOLVE BABIES. Potential babies, yes. And as soon's the Anti-Choice peeps are done with abortion, they'll get back to denying ya'll birth control, because sperms and eggs are potential babies, too.

When we care as much about born children as we do about pre-borns, we'll be well on our way to creating heaven here. Instead of torturing each other in the name of heaven there (later).

Planned Parenthood's primary mission is birth control delivery for those that have no other access due to cost. Kill PP, and you'll have a whole lot more welfare mothers, hungry children, and abused abandoned children.

Yes, medical procedures are ugly, to think about, to talk about, to do. Which doesn't mean they shouldn't be done.

We need, as a culture, to grow the frack up.
 villabolos
Msg: 44
Posted: 7/29/2015 1:57:05 PM
Wow. You have it all figured out. Pat yourself on the back!!

I saw on Fox News earlier...no wait I meant MSNBC... that Ms. Planned Parenthood herself, Hillary, finds the videos to be "disturbing".
Quick!! Somebody share with her the videos were doctored up/fabricated. You'd think the words from the planned parenthood president would be enough to convince Hillary.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/29/2015 3:57:02 PM
Three hour luncheon a year ago. A nine minute video. You figure it out.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/unspinning-the-planned-parenthood-video/

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/jul/17/planned-parenthood-video-context/

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/14/the-real-story-behind-that-shady-planned-parenthood-video.html
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/29/2015 4:23:24 PM

ask them about their relationship with their cadaver. It was decades before I'd agree to be an organ donor. . . .

Mine was "Fred the Head" (I didn't need the rest... just the head... for neuro-anatomy)... He even went out for a beer with me once...

The teabaggers are SO desperate for ANYTHING they can call a scandal... seems like the tactics of someone who knows they are "losing"...
 cotter
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2015 4:56:58 PM
Message 49 ...
I saw on Fox News earlier...no wait I meant MSNBC ...
Who the hell cares what TV stations you watch? Is that supposed to influence us to take your posts seriously?

You'd think the words from the planned parenthood president would be enough to convince Hillary.
Why do people keep bringing up "Hillary" in this thread?

Who the hell cares about what "Hillary" or any other politician thinks?

I'm more interested in the fact that the videos are fabricated in order to influence politicians to defund a very much needed service to the poor.

Those same politicians will do nothing to help the poor and want to put them in situations that will simply contribute more to their "poor" situations.

If we help to lift up the poor so they can support themselves, don't we help everyone?
 deetristate
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/29/2015 5:10:47 PM
When it's MSNBC it "doesn't matter." See?

Enlighten me. Given the words that one CAN hear, what could be missing from the recordings to make the substance different?

Again, I wonder whether if women insist upon getting abortions anyway, is it better to use the remains for scientific and medical advance rather than destroy them for naught?
 daynadaze
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2015 5:16:05 PM
Tom, have you ever read the book, Stiff, by Mary Roach? It's bluntly clear about what happens to bodies & body parts that are donated.

A lot of people are or would be if they knew, turn off/sickened by what goes on with dead bodies, and most of those people have benefited from those same things. It's a touchy subject, but when used for fodder to bash other people, I find that much sicker. If you do not know how bodies are used after death, then research it, but be warned it's very graphic. Mary Roach's book is about as detailed as I've ever seen.
 aj7125
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/29/2015 6:43:33 PM
Oh boy, the libs are fabricating so it doesn't look bad as far as PP. Heads in the sand. If they hate to see what is going on and wish that it all would go away, the libs fabricate. I want a Lamborghini.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Planned parent hood selling off fetus "parts"