Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Planned parent hood selling off fetus "parts"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 11qq
Msg: 51
Planned parent hood selling off fetus partsPage 3 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
thank you Dayna.

my brother is a physician and I saw my brother's practice cadaver when I visited him at Medical school. but that person donated their body to science.

are the mother's signing away their fetuses bodies for donation? do these mother's know what happens to the aborted fetus after it's taken out??? do they?

because the fetus itself cannot sign an agreement.
and if they need the organs such as a heart, liver or kidney then isn't this a living human being if it has these ?

ghouls and grave robbers. modern day Frankensteins. gruesome and heinous.

the liberals..... murderers and body snatchers of the dead. disgusting inhuman beings.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 52
Planned parent hood selling off fetus parts
Posted: 7/29/2015 7:18:23 PM

are the mother's signing away their fetuses bodies for donation? do these mother's know what happens to the aborted fetus after it's taken out??? do they?

Yes, the mothers must give full consent.

and if they need the organs such as a heart, liver or kidney then isn't this a living human being if it has these ?

Wrong once again on both counts.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 53
Posted: 7/29/2015 8:31:12 PM

Oh well... I see the "stupid fvckery" is gearing up again... Geez dude... read... if you can... before you post...
 daynadaze
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2015 8:39:44 PM
Mary Roach's book goes far beyond your brother's cadaver, like I said it's very graphic but it's very detailed. I had no idea all the things donated bodies are used for.
 villabolos
Msg: 55
Posted: 7/30/2015 6:55:00 AM
abortionist stabs the baby in the womb, or tears it to pieces coming out? And the more developed the baby, the greater the pain and the suffering and the bloodier the inescapable death
***************************************************************************************
IF you do not think it is painful, as the one person posted earlier in this thread, go let somebody do this to you.
These babies have arms and legs and organs and move around. One thing they cannot do however is speak for themselves.

MURDER.

And Cotter, on page 2 of this thread, you mentioned Fox News.
Now when MSNBC is brought into picture, on page 3 you say something along the lines of who the hell cares what network it was on.
 cotter
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2015 8:19:50 AM
Message 60 ...
And Cotter, on page 2 of this thread, you mentioned Fox News.
Now when MSNBC is brought into picture, on page 3 you say something along the lines of who the hell cares what network it was on.
That's right ... who the hell cares what network it was on?

You have to consider the context in which it was broadcast. There's no doubt that Fox National Republican Bullshit Network broadcasts it as fact ... whereas other networks might be broadcasting the clip in an effort to show the farce being billed as fact.

You posted Message 49 in a manner as to bait people who support Hillary ... and of course you mentioned MSNBC as well in an effort to bait followers of that news channel.

It backfired on you because there are a lot of us in here who don't necessarily give a hoot what Hillary thinks ... and as well there are a lot of us in here who use many different sources for the information we post.

Of course then there are those in here (Message 49 & 60) who are glued to every word spoken on the Fox National Republican Bullshit Network and it's apparent by what they post ...

Unglue yourself and open your mind.
 11qq
Msg: 57
Posted: 7/30/2015 2:26:14 PM
I see where ABC, NBC and CBS have devoted many times more on Cecil The Lion's killing than the Abortion Clinics killing and dismembering the unborn babies.

the newest video shows the butchers, grave robbers and ghouls suggesting ways to avoid legal consequences.

this is where the Liberal Loons are going. in all seriousness, many of the Liberals on this thread are certifiable.

you are very very sick low creatures and the Great Wizard In The Sky will deal with you.

in many ways he already has, just look in the mirror (if you can stand it).

ugh you're sick people!!!!
 _babblefish
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/30/2015 3:10:54 PM

I see where ABC, NBC and CBS have devoted many times more on Cecil The Lion's killing than the Abortion Clinics killing and dismembering the unborn babies.

the newest video shows the butchers, grave robbers and ghouls suggesting ways to avoid legal consequences.

this is where the Liberal Loons are going. in all seriousness, many of the Liberals on this thread are certifiable.

you are very very sick low creatures and the Great Wizard In The Sky will deal with you.

in many ways he already has, just look in the mirror (if you can stand it).

ugh you're sick people!!!!

liberal loons and a woman coach in the NFL, any chance your head was struck by a piece of steel during your
tenure working a cursed union mill job that now enables you to draw a good pension and sit and write

shit
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 59
Posted: 7/30/2015 3:25:09 PM

any chance your head was struck by a piece of steel during your
tenure working a cursed union mill job that now enables you to draw a good pension and sit and write

OMG... That would explain SO much...

The rage... the lack of coherent expression... AND... the surgically enhanced "ken doll" hairline...
 flyguy51
Msg: 60
Posted: 7/30/2015 4:26:30 PM
If the pro-life crowd had as much concern for the health and welfare of born life as they do unborn life from a public policy perspective, this country would be an even nicer place to live than it is now... and there would most likely be far fewer abortions, too...
 aj7125
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/30/2015 6:53:15 PM
"see where ABC, NBC and CBS have devoted many times more on Cecil The Lion's killing than the Abortion Clinics killing and dismembering the unborn babies."

^^^^^^^ It's more important isn't it, an animal more important then a human being. That according to the libs.
 cotter
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2015 7:17:08 PM

... and there would most likely be far fewer abortions, too...
Yeah well ... it's far more important to shut down Planned Parenthood where many of the less fortunate can obtain birth control ... so there won't be so many unwanted pregnancies.

Men can get vasectomies and condoms as well ... women can get birth control as well as a tubal ligation which obviously would prevent unwanted pregnancies.

Men can get tested for cancer as well as women.

Men and women get treated at Planned Parenthood for STD's. Of course that's only for the liberals because as I understand it, the teadippers and republicans don't need that service as they don't get STD's or sleep around ... without protection.

I really don't see the reason for the teadippers or republicans to shut down this very necessary service for people. Not all Planned Parenthood facilities perform abortions but ALL provide birth control and other necessary services for both sexes.

^^^^^^^ It's more important isn't it, an animal more important then a human being. That according to the libs.
It's important for us to preserve our world ... not kill off the future for those who come after us and not over-populate the world with unwanted babies.

The teadippers and republicans want to de-fund the help that supports the "unwanted" poor babies and they want to de-fund the ability for such poor people (as they're growing up) to prevent bringing more "poor babies/people" into the world.

People need help with such problems and de-funding the help will not prevent people from having sex. They're going to have sex either way.

We have to help them control the outcome so we can focus on how to take care of what we already have.

We have to help people find their cancer at an early stage so we can prevent the more expensive treatments when it's left to grow and disable people.

We have to help people prevent STD's if for no other reason but so that they won't need the expensive treatments then ... that many poor people cannot afford. Wouldn't it be better to prevent STD's than treat them ... it's easier to prevent such things than to keep them from spreading.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/30/2015 8:18:11 PM
Actually, the Cecil the Lion story is a real story. Whereas the bogus Planned Parenthood story isn't.

See, real news networks try to cover actual news. You know, stuff that is true. I know that's a whole other way of thinking for many, but it's kind of what defines news.
 williamgarrison
Msg: 64
Posted: 7/30/2015 9:09:04 PM
This is really horrible and sick. I saw the clip and that wine guzzling doctor promising to deliver intact parts and avoid "crunchy" abortions is just disgusting.
The left is filled with degenerates.
 deetristate
Msg: 65
Posted: 7/31/2015 3:45:23 AM
Whatever your position on abortion ( pro-choice or pro life) or what they are doing with the parts (good for medical research or not) , why deny that what is happening on the recording happened?

That is like when people deny a police beating or killing someone that is on a recording RIGHT BEFORE THEIR EYES.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 66
Posted: 7/31/2015 5:36:31 AM

In related news, if you actually belive there is an invisible wizard in the sky controlling everything then you might want to ask your sky wizard why it kills over a million unborn babies in the USA annually.

* How many people are affected by or at risk for pregnancy loss or miscarriage?
http://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/topics/pregnancyloss/conditioninfo/Pages/risk.aspx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever your position on abortion ( pro-choice or pro life) or what they are doing with the parts (good for medical research or not) , why deny that what is happening on the recording happened?

Who is denying that the mothers give 100% consent for the fetus to be used for medical purposes?
 villabolos
Msg: 67
Posted: 7/31/2015 6:02:53 AM
I'm still waiting to hear about somebody who decided they would let an abortion doctor do the same procedure to them that they do to babies. I guess that means nobody wants to be murdered.
I'm sure the planned parenthood butchers would see $$ signs when you'd walk in the door.

Let's get back to the original subject of this thread - STD's.
If you are going to engage in permiscuous behavior, I have no doubt any hospital and most doctors offices will be more than capable of treating you. Running off to planned parenthood to get treated is not necessary. And you want to talk about money that could be used tohelp kids who "are born"

$500 million a year is going to Planned Parenthood...
My tax money is going to fund murder and permiscuous behavior among other things.
That is a lot of money that could be used to help needy kids.

I am sorry, I have to keep reminding myself these tapes aren't real.
Stupid me!!
 villabolos
Msg: 68
Posted: 7/31/2015 6:05:40 AM
This is not Heaven. Life on Earth is not Heaven. Did somebody tell you this was Heaven??

God made us in his image. Just as we have the power to choose and make choices, so does God.
There will be consequences for your actions.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 69
Posted: 7/31/2015 6:18:05 AM

I'm still waiting to hear about somebody who decided they would let an abortion doctor do the same procedure to them that they do to babies. I guess that means nobody wants to be murdered.

Is that because you are icredilably stupid or you just because you like to ask stupid questions?

I'm sure the planned parenthood butchers would see $$ signs when you'd walk in the door.

I am sure you are not making a factually statement.

Let's get back to the original subject of this thread - STD's.

No, the original subject of this thread is a heavily edited video that was shot over a year ago that was coordinated with a few members of the USA government to be used as an attempt to lie to the general public in an attempt to reduce care for women.

$500 million a year is going to Planned Parenthood...
My tax money is going to fund murder and permiscuous behavior among other things.
That is a lot of money that could be used to help needy kids.

Great point, maybe they should hire Bristol Palin to give from abstinence talks, as we all know how well they work.

Though clearly based on your logic you would like your taxes to go up, as facts show that when you reduce funding to programs lile P.P. your costs go up.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/what-happens-when-you-defund-planned-parenthood

I am sorry, I have to keep reminding myself these tapes aren't real.
Stupid me!!

It is ok, most people understand that you lack facts and logic and are clearly speaking on emotion, which is exactly what the makers of this video wanted, so do not feel bad that you have been tricked into thinking the exact opposite with regards to what is best for women and society in general.
 gtomustang
Msg: 70
Planned parent hood donating fetus parts
Posted: 7/31/2015 7:53:46 AM
Science is going in places it might not belong, like cloning entire humans. to that point, yes, 11qq, modern society could be said to go in places it hasn't before, like Mengele did in the last century. But, it also goes into good places, as well. Fetal tissue research might also unlock medical issues that can be cured, in the womb or out of it. "Designer babies" is a double-edged sword. like flowers in the autumn, we too are designed to die past our fertilization date. but if we can have a better life thru chemistry in the meantime...why not?

For certain, we are at an election period, and there will be an attempt to link medical issues to votes. It creates a little bit of skepticism as old issues are pulled out and dusted off. there is a fine line to cross, not everyone's an angel, but sometimes "political hay" can be seen being made from a mile away, like sausage.

I donated both my parents' bodies to science, as they requested. They wanted to help society out one last time, allowing doctors and dentists to practice on dead flesh before screwing up on live flesh. As it turns out, the school had a memorial service @#$ed up by a student with no bedside manner who exposed the gallows humor needed to deal with dead bodies, and eventually live bodies with horrible wounds. its not much different than the humor of cops who've "seen it all". there has to be some detachment.

I am a fan of efficiency. I don't worry about what someone does with my carbonized outer shell after I've left it. If we wish to talk brutality, let's also discuss the weapons of war. I don't know of any abortion foes who speak out against clusterbombs and landmines. I'm sure there must be some who disagree with America's stand on both weapons and what they do to children. right? they can't be inconsistent on that. they must wish their tax dollars didn't leave behind explosives that kill foreign children, right?
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 71
Posted: 7/31/2015 7:59:47 AM
Bogus Claims from Anti-Abortion Group Won’t Help Efforts to Defund Planned Parenthood
July 29, 2015
by Lauren Nelson

...So the film is trash. The push to defund is a charade. It’s all a waste of time. There is a silver lining in all of this, though. Even this symbolic vote will have consequences in the upcoming election season. Recent polling indicates that more than half of Americans now call themselves pro-choice, and even more believe that women’s healthcare (you know, Planned Parenthood’s primary focus) is important. If pro-choice candidates can effectively communicate the lunacy of this debacle and cast the efforts to defund as the anti-woman attacks they are, they may boost their chances of quashing the momentum of the Religious Right.

So go ahead fundamentalists, play your game. You won’t win this round, and you may even be knocking yourselves out before the next.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2015/07/29/bogus-claims-from-anti-abortion-group-wont-help-efforts-to-defund-planned-parenthood/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catholic Nun Explains Pro-Life In A Way That Will Stun Many (Especially Republican Lawmakers)
Thu Jul 30, 2015 at 05:00 AM PDT
by Leslie Salzillo

In one simple quote, Sister Joan Chittister, O.S.B. sums up the hypocrisy in the 'pro-life' movement:

"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion, that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/07/30/1407166/-Catholic-Nun-Explains-Pro-Life-In-A-Way-That-May-Stun-The-Masses
 villabolos
Msg: 72
Posted: 7/31/2015 8:10:29 AM
Kids are not problems or mistakes.

I am not obsessed with Bristol Palin nor do I follow her life. I have a feeling though she did not murder her kid.
She has stepped up and accepted the responsibility. In return,this will make her a better person as well.
 cotter
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 7/31/2015 8:32:05 AM
↑↑ ↑↑ ↑↑
You could prove that you're truly concerned about live "discarded or unwanted" children by adopting them or perhaps sponsoring them ... pay for the state or federal agencies to raise them and send them to college.

How about you sponsor a horribly disabled child that has been put in an institution because the parents just couldn't take care of them anymore. I can't begin to tell you how many families have gone to the "poor house" trying to keep their disabled child at home and care for it. It always involves one parent being unable to work and most disabled children have so many medical costs that one "working" parent cannot afford to pay for it.

In the past, medical insurances have refused to insure disabled children as well ... another reason they end up in state-run institutions. Some actually find foster homes for these children ... but the state pays all of their expenses. So that would be something you could undertake if you really care about saving babies and children.

So how about you step up and do some of that ... prove you want to help the already living ... but unfortunately no longer wanted babies and children ... that you insist be brought into this world because you don't think it's necessary for men and women to get affordable birth control ...

How about you step up and pay for the cost of taking care of a disabled baby born to a Herpes-infected mother because she could not get affordable birth control ... show us how much you really care!

We already know you can't be bothered to do that. That's how we also know you are not at all interested in anything but keeping poor people from getting services they could not normally qualify for.

That's what the teadippers and republicans do ...
 villabolos
Msg: 74
Posted: 7/31/2015 8:40:45 AM
You brought up what that nun said.
SHe's definitely not an outcast in the Catholic Church.
There is no greater advocate for the local community than the Catholic Church. They provide food, clothing, rent assistance, cash, counseling, resume assistance, job assistance, and medical care for the community among other things.

The Catholic Church values life from it's conception to the very end.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/31/2015 8:47:43 AM

Catholic Church. They provide food, clothing, rent assistance, cash, counseling, resume assistance, job assistance, and medical care for the community among other things.

And those other things:

A place for child molesters to practice their craft while being protected by their superiors.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Planned parent hood selling off fetus "parts"