Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Planned parent hood selling off fetus "parts"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 11qq
Msg: 101
Planned parent hood selling off fetus partsPage 5 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
when America falls, Dayna the Chinese will be the world leaders.

they're waiting in the wings right now. they see what America has become.

I see what America has become. it's sad and depressing.
 aj7125
Msg: 102
Planned parent hood selling off fetus parts
Posted: 8/1/2015 5:20:50 PM
Yes, the liberal "anything goes" attitude will eventually cause so much more major problems in this country in the future. Not having people responsible and giving them more excuses to want from someone else and not take care of themselves continues. I want a Lamborghini.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 103
Posted: 8/1/2015 5:36:18 PM

Yes, the liberal "anything goes" attitude will eventually cause so much more major problems in this country in the future.

Yes and if one was to ask you specifically what you are talking about and could you provide a source to that, I could only assume you would run and hide once more.

But just for fun lets look at what happens when you de-fund Planned Parent Hood.

Texas took ~30 million away and it has been projected that the cost to the tax payer will be some where around $273 million.

Charts: This Is What Happens When You Defund Planned Parenthood
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/what-happens-when-you-defund-planned-parenthood

Not having people responsible and giving them more excuses to want from someone else and not take care of themselves continues.

Yes so right, as we all know poor people are poor because that is what they want.

I want a Lamborghini.

Then go buy one, as per the party you support, if you can not afford one, then that is your own fault for being lazy.

Though I must warn you, I have driven many supercars and a Lambo is at the bottom of the list. Nothing more than an over priced Audi, which is nice but there are many that beat it hands down, so you really should aim higher if you are going to dream.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2015 5:39:33 PM

I wonder if the religious right gets all pissed off when they see a deaf baby hear for the first time? Do they say, "Where did that cochlear implant come from? How did they get that body part?" Are they outraged when they see the astonished look on the baby's face? I've seen these videos on Facebook of babies hearing for the first time. All of the comments talk about the miracle they just witnessed on the video. No one ever asks 'where did the spare baby parts come from'. They are just happy for the baby and the parents

Cochlear implants are an electronic device! Not spare baby parts!
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 105
Posted: 8/1/2015 5:43:38 PM

I want a Lamborghini.

So what's stopping you...?

Certainly it isn't because the "big bad liberals" have them all... and I'm pretty sure that they aren't all owned by minorities...

and it can't be because you lacked opportunity to "pull yourself up by the bootstraps"...

and it can't be due to a lack of education, common sense and reason... Oh... oops...
 aj7125
Msg: 106
Posted: 8/1/2015 5:54:36 PM
"Cochlear implants are an electronic device! Not spare baby parts!"

^^^^Skoochie, are you that dense? Come on, once again a liberal wanting to make a point but strikes out....Again. Like the PP DR, I want a Lamborghini. Cute that the poster evades the meaning.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 107
Posted: 8/1/2015 6:21:07 PM

Cochlear implants are an electronic device! Not spare baby parts!

So then... You weren't aware that people have been using fetal tissues... including cochleae... to research ways of augmenting and enhancing the effectiveness of cochlear implants... as well as hearing loss causes and treatments... and have been for decades...?

You don't suppose they have been obtaining these tissues and organs... from abortions and miscarriages... for decades as well... Do you...?

I wonder how that figures into the outrage... a common practice around for decades... known and fully documented... that PP ranters apparently had NO CLUE about...

And to think... most of these people grew up when American education was supposed to be good... and many State universities were free or damn near free for state residents...

And still... no clue whatsoever...

How does that happen in an educated society...?
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 108
Planned Parenthood saving lives everywhere
Posted: 8/1/2015 7:10:27 PM
Evidently this has been going on since the 30's. Too bad there's no way to go back and yank the benefits from the current protesters, lol!

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e0980d2780ff4e4ca9ee17903b5b5dc8/human-fetal-tissue-long-used-variety-medical-studies
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 109
Planned Parenthood saving lives everywhere
Posted: 8/1/2015 7:10:37 PM
Evidently this has been going on since the 30's. Too bad there's no way to go back and yank the benefits from the current protesters, lol!

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e0980d2780ff4e4ca9ee17903b5b5dc8/human-fetal-tissue-long-used-variety-medical-studies
 williamgarrison
Msg: 110
Posted: 8/1/2015 10:39:47 PM
It was NOT a "hoax."
I saw the clips on YT.
The PP doctor was guzzling wine and boasting that she could harvest intact organs because
she would use an abortion method that would be less "crunchy."

It was NOT fake and anybody with half a brain could tell it was legit.

It should be no surprise because the left is filled with sick people whose dream is to commit mass murder.

The left is filled with Bolsheviks, haters and tyrants all.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 111
Posted: 8/1/2015 11:10:22 PM

It was NOT fake and anybody with half a brain could tell it was legit.

You idiot... The not-so-subtle intent to project it as "for profit", "black market" or "illegal"... is the fakery...

The attempt to present it as something other than what it actually was... is the fakery...

And anybody with a single brain cell could see that...

Holy F***... Morons rule it seems...
 congupnaroad
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2015 8:57:51 AM

So then... You weren't aware that people have been using fetal tissues... including cochleae... to research ways of augmenting and enhancing the effectiveness of cochlear implants... as well as hearing loss causes and treatments... and have been for decades...?

Do you count the research by Mengele as valid in your feeble attempt to deny that a cochlear implant is an electronic device?

And to think... most of these people grew up when American education was supposed to be good... and many State universities were free or damn near free for state residents...

And judging by your syntax the free American education system was fruitless!

And still... no clue whatsoever...

Is self praise one of your fortes?

How does that happen in an educated society...?

Good question! How in an educated society do people think that a cochlear implant is a spare baby part?
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 113
Posted: 8/2/2015 9:16:30 AM

your feeble attempt to deny that a cochlear implant is an electronic device?

Good question! How in an educated society do people think that a cochlear implant is a spare baby part?

Do you feel "clever"... for your feeble attempt...?

From "Mungo's Rules": "When a liberal insults a conservative, he says things which conservatives find insulting. When a conservative tries to insult a liberal, he says things which conservatives find insulting."

Seriously dude... if that is the best you can manage... you should stay in the "kiddie pool"... because you are drowning in this one... Maybe return after a few "swimming lessons"...
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 114
Planned Parenthood
Posted: 8/2/2015 2:59:11 PM

Like the PP DR, I want a Lamborghini.

I assume that since this has been mentioned a number of times, that it's seen as a major crime, in and of itself. It's a crime to be well off? To want the next best thing coming up? Since she's doing charity work, she should live on breadcrumbs?

How about the year that Libby Dole made head of the Red Cross, she made $450,000. That same year, the unknown dood at the Salvation Army that handled disasters/rescue was being paid $12,000/year.

Or, instead of being a doctor for Planned Parenthood, dreaming of a fast car, it was a dentist from Eden Prairie dreaming of killing the next beautiful wild animal it came across?

Doctors have been doing gruesome things with and to the human body since day one. Including digging up recently buried corpses to study them. Gruesome is not a crime. Or bragging. Or drinking wine for lunch.

I say the PeeTartiers need to git a grip. Really.
 gtomustang
Msg: 115
Posted: 8/2/2015 5:13:16 PM
huh, the liberals are full of sick people who dream of mass murder, yet they stood against the war in Iraq. And they aren't fans of nuking Iran, or much of any other military assault. You'd think the people who stand behind nuclear deterrence with an erection would be so interested in mass murder...and I don't think they're liberals. Bomb bomb Iran, who was it who said that?

"Liberal anything goes" philosophy? Thank goodness Thomas Paine our first propagandist had it. Thank goodness Thomas Jefferson took it from the French philosophes. Where would America be otherwise?

if an adult slips into a coma, and the plan is made to take them off the machine to die naturally...is it ok to harvest the organs for donation?
 cotter
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 8/2/2015 6:15:52 PM

You don't suppose they have been obtaining these tissues and organs... from abortions and miscarriages... for decades as well... Do you...?
(Stomps foot and steam pouring out of ears ...) I want to know what happened to my two miscarried baby's parts! I could call my doctor here in Columbus, but now I need to know how much it cost to call Berlin?

Oh wait ... those were miscarriages and even though I wanted every baby I conceived, sometimes "Mother Nature" just has other ideas for the creatures she creates.

It's okay ... if my miscarried baby's parts can contribute to saving another baby ... then they can have them.

My niece had several abortions. I called her this weekend and asked her ... and she told me she signed a release (each and every time with Planned Parenthood no less) ... saying she did not want to take the aborted baby home with her and they could dispose of it the best way they knew.

My daughter donated the blood in her son's umbilical cord. http://content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2004122,00.html
As their due date creeps closer, many pregnant women pack a go bag for the hospital: toothbrush, iPod, cute bringing-baby-home outfit. But in recent months, savvy mothers-to-be have started tucking in one more important item: a kit to collect and donate the blood in their babies' umbilical cord.

Cord blood is a noncontroversial source of stem cells, yet experts estimate that 99% of this potentially lifesaving resource gets thrown away postpartum. Unlike the stem cells in human embryos, which can morph into any kind of cell in the body, the stem cells in cord blood have their futures largely mapped out, as blood, brain, liver or heart-muscle cells, for example. But researchers have shown that cord-blood cells can be reprogrammed, and over the next decade, doctors hope to adapt these cells to treat heart attacks, strokes, diabetes and maybe neurodegenerative diseases too. Cord blood is already being used in therapy regimens for patients with cancer, sickle-cell anemia, immunodeficiency, marrow failure and genetic diseases that call for transplants.

Do ya think the teadippers would mind?
 deetristate
Msg: 117
Posted: 8/2/2015 6:41:04 PM
Cons, cons.
You let the libs manage the discussion again.

They went from denying the selling to parsing the meaning of selling.

Don't let the lib debate rules 1,2,3 and 4 fool you.
 gtomustang
Msg: 118
Posted: 8/2/2015 6:44:44 PM
meanwhile, teen birth rate has dropped nationally 61% from 1991 until 2014, its peak being 1990--when Bush took over from Reagan's policy on teen birth rate, whatever it might have been. Way to go, liberal views on teen pregnancy, maybe 8 years of Clinton had some positive effect. Whatever the Kardashian society had to do during that period, apparently it should keep on doing it and lowering it even more.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 119
Posted: 8/2/2015 7:01:53 PM

Do ya think the teadippers would mind?

I doubt they would approve of it... remember... all pregnancies are a "gift from God" (you didn't really think that sex was all that it took... did you?)... and I would imagine that cord blood... being like "God's bow and ribbon" on "His gift to you"... would be sacred too... What is the proper Christian way to dispose of the "bows, ribbons and wrappings" of "God's special gift"...?

And... I wouldn't be surprised if the Biblical admonishments about the "lack of cleanliness" of blood that comes out of "you know where"... has a role to play as well...
 villabolos
Msg: 120
Posted: 8/3/2015 6:00:33 AM
I was watching Chris Wallace. He brought up with his guest the comment from Donalt Trump about why Rick Perry wears glasses. Matthews agreed with Trump's comment about him wearing glasses so he can look smarter.
Matthews then said that you do not wear glasses for TV or pictures.

Then there is the guy who lives in Canada. His comments are endless on anything and everything that that has to do with the United States. Any negative comment he can make about the U.S., Christianity, white people, or conservatism, he does so. It is endless blabber that is so off-base and shows a lack of understanding in most cases. He is a big baby who is trying to bring attention to himself any way he can.
Judging by the amount of his posts, he must have a lot going on his life.

Yes, there is no reasoning with people on this web site.
It's the same 5 or 6 liberals who engulf every thread on here about why they are atheist and they hate white people and the United STates.
The number of views on these threads are for the most part very, very small. We know where/who the views are coming from.
People see this message board for what it really is.
 BialaPolska
Msg: 121
Posted: 8/3/2015 6:37:32 AM
Our friends on the multi cult left can be interesting. So skewed. We really know nothing about the questionable postee. I submit a "troll" ; or perhaps a "neo con" involved as a cyber provocateur. Whatever the case ; spicy. Keeps things rolling. Free Speech in action. As much as the multi culturalists wish to censor ; folks like me encourage free discourse.
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 122
Posted: 8/3/2015 9:52:53 AM
Wing-nut conspiracy theorists have done it again: The truth about the Planned Parenthood hoax revealed
Probes into alleged for-profit organ harvesting have turned up exactly nothing.

So why won't the right take a hint?
Monday, Aug 3, 2015 06:58 AM AST
by: Bob Cesca

If you’ve been keeping score at home, you’ll have noticed that not one but two states, including a red state with a paleoconservative governor, have in the past several days exonerated Planned Parenthood of any wrongdoing in the so-called secret-video sting that has conservatives calling on Congress to defund the non-profit organization. The appropriate response to this news is, “Of course! Because Planned Parenthood is absolutely not selling fetus parts via some sort of grisly underground marketplace.” For many, especially on the right, no amount of fact-checking will ever be enough. But for the sake of the public record, let’s review those exonerating reports again here.

Last week, Massachusetts’ Attorney General Maura Healey became the latest in what’s sure to be a long list of state attorneys general to conclude the same thing. Specifically, Healy concluded,

“Over the past week, my office has conducted a thorough review and found that Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts’ health care centers are fully compliant with state and federal laws regarding the disposition of fetal tissue. Although donation of fetal tissue is permissible under state and federal law, PPLM does not have a tissue donation program. There is no evidence that PPLM is involved in any way in the buying or selling of tissue. As such, our review is complete.”...

Read more about how there are some people too stupid to see these videos for what they really are at:

http://www.salon.com/2015/08/03/wing_nut_conspiracy_theorists_have_done_it_again_the_truth_about_the_planned_parenthood_hoax_revealed/
 HFX_RGB2
Msg: 123
Posted: 8/3/2015 1:25:18 PM
From the: You did not think your attempt to push the country back to the middle ages all the way through files:

Racketeering suit is filed against anti-abortion group that released undercover videos
Posted Aug 03, 2015 10:43 am CDT
By Debra Cassens Weiss

The July 31 suit (PDF, http://pdfserver.amlaw.com/ca/complaint.pdf) says the anti-abortion group, the Center for Medical Progress, created a fake company called Biomax Procurement Services to obtain an exhibitors booth at national conferences of the National Abortion Federation, report the Los Angeles Times and the Recorder (sub. req.).

According to the suit, activists posing as company operatives signed nondisclosure agreements barring them from making recordings at the conferences and from disclosing information obtained there. Connections made at the 2014 conference led to meetings that were secretly recorded, then publicized on “highly misleading” videos that were selectively edited, the suit says.

“This case is about an admitted, outrageous conspiracy to defraud,” the suit says, “carried out by extremist anti-abortion activists against NAF and its constituent members, and perpetrated for the purpose of intimidating and harassing providers of abortion care services to women, and to end access to reproductive health services in America.”

Read more about how these loons will get their azzes handed to them at:

http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/racketeering_suit_is_filed_against_anti_abortion_group_that_released_underc
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 124
Posted: 8/3/2015 2:39:46 PM

Attorney General Maura Healey

Of course that would be her findings. What else could it be? A gay, liberal democrat. Who would even have to read what she said without knowing beforehand her findings? Geez, how ridiculous. Those videos clearly includes talk of money and how much for which organs. Which are in demand, which they don't care if they crunch or not. Words from those high up in PP. Healey is just higher, and just as sick.

Sure, Massachusetts is a leftward-leaning state, but Indiana is very much not. Back on July 16, Gov. Mike Pence, R-Ind., launched an investigation of Planned Parenthood following the release of what was obviously a doctored and misleading video. The probe focused on facilities in Indianapolis, Bloomington and Merrillville, and this past week the Indiana Department of Health reported it was “unable to find any non-compliance with state regulations. Therefore, no deficiencies were cited.”
http://www.salon.com/2015/08/03/wing_nut_conspiracy_theorists_have_done_it_again_the_truth_about_the_planned_parenthood_hoax_revealed/

It helps if you actually *read* what you're "trying" to refute.
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 125
Posted: 8/3/2015 2:42:58 PM

From the: You did not think your attempt to push the country back to the middle ages all the way through files:

Yeah...like that will ever stop them...

Let's just hope no PP Doctor's husband/wife dies tragically of an incurable illness... They'll be in there with another deceitful video interview... claiming "Wife dies as PP doctor does nothing to save her! Doctor just stands by and watches her die!"...

And the ones in here will just lap it up... Breathlessly panting "but it's TRUE! Just watch the video!"... "she DID die!"... "He DIDN'T save her!"... "He SAID he could only stand by and watch!"...

And then they will pat themselves on the back over their "moral virtue"...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Planned parent hood selling off fetus "parts"