Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Planned parent hood selling off fetus "parts"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 aj7125
Msg: 176
Planned parent hood NOT illegally dealing in fetus partsPage 8 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
"The Coalfire forensic analysis removes any doubt that the full length undercover videos released by Center for Medical Progress are authentic and have not been manipulated," ADF Senior Counsel Casey Mattox said in a statement.

"Analysts scrutinized every second of video recorded during the investigation and released by CMP to date and found only bathroom breaks and other non-pertinent footage had been removed. Planned Parenthood can no longer hide behind a smokescreen of false accusations and should now answer for what appear to be the very real crimes revealed by the CMP investigation."

"However, Fusion GPS, hired by Planned Parenthood, concluded that while “cuts, skips, missing tape, and changes in camera angle” were “suspicious,” its analysis commissioned by Planned Parenthood “did not reveal widespread evidence of substantive video manipulation.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/no-evidence-of-manipulation-in-planned-parenthood-videos/#ORExuXpkyUtFsZxS.99
 DonaldTrumpsGoogleHistory
Msg: 177
Planned parent hood NOT illegally dealing in fetus parts
Posted: 9/30/2015 6:26:58 AM

"Analysts scrutinized every second of video recorded during the investigation and released by CMP to date and found only bathroom breaks and other non-pertinent footage had been removed. Planned Parenthood can no longer hide behind a smokescreen of false accusations and should now answer for what appear to be the very real crimes revealed by the CMP investigation."

and when you understand that the tapes show no wrong doing you will be well on your way to understanding.

As it is so bad, even the pro lifers are embarrassed.

Pro-Lifers Embarrassed By Planned Parenthood Hearing, Call It ‘GOP Freak Show’
by Judd Legum
Sept 29, 2015 1:58pm

On Tuesday, Planned Parenthood president Cecile Richards appeared before the House Oversight Committee. The committee is investigating Planned Parenthood in connection with a series of sting videos that allege the group illegally sold fetal body parts. (That allegation is not supported by the videos or other factual evidence.)

The hearing today started with a tearful speech by Chairman Jason Chaffetz, in which he appeared to blame his mother’s death on Planned Parenthood. Chaffetz argued that federal money granted to Planned Parenthood should be spent on cancer research instead.

...If Zanotti is looking for a detailed investigation of the controversy, one was produced yesterday by the Attorney General of Missouri. After reviewing 3,500 pages of documentation and conducting in person interviews, the attorney general found “no evidence that [Planned Parenthood] has engaged in unlawful disposal of fetal organs or tissue.”

Read more and see videos that show both the incompetence and dishonesty of the GOP at

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2015/09/29/3706951/planned-parenthood-hearing-freak-show/?utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=webfeeds
 DonaldTrumpsGoogleHistory
Msg: 178
Planned parent hood NOT illegally dealing in fetus parts
Posted: 9/30/2015 6:45:34 AM
Congress violates Constitution with Planned Parenthood vote
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2015, 1:08 AM

By David S. Cohen

The first day of teaching constitutional law, I inevitably find myself asking the question: "Does anyone know what a bill of attainder is?"

Despite having been assigned the entire Constitution to read and having online dictionaries readily at their fingertips, my students rarely know the answer.

In the wake of the recent House vote to defund Planned Parenthood, and with several state legislatures considering the same, it has become quite clear that state and federal legislators don't know the answer to the question either.

A bill of attainder is a law that inflicts punishment upon a particular individual without a judicial trial. In other words, a bill of attainder is, as the Supreme Court has termed it, a "trial by legislature" rather than by court.

Read more about how the GOP hates the constution at:

http://tinyurl.com/o4rmxdf

Either way, this whole mess is goign to do nothing but show the world just how crazy the GOP has become and one of the main reason why they will not be able to win a national election.

Missouri Finds Planned Parenthood Didn’t Mishandle Fetal Tissue
By CHRISTINE HAUSERSEPT. 29, 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/us/planned-parenthood-fetal-tissue-missouri.html?_r=0

Planned Parenthood Emerges Unscathed From GOP Attacks – WSJ/NBC Poll
By Janet Hook

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2015/09/28/wsjnbc-poll-on-planned-parenthood-funding-voters-split-by-party/

Judge grants Planned Parenthood’s restraining order against Governor Herbert
Posted 11:29 am, September 29, 2015, by Ben Winslow, Updated at 06:31pm, September 29, 2015

\http://fox13now.com/2015/09/29/judge-grants-planned-parenthoods-restraining-order-against-governor-herbert/

Judge sides with Planned Parenthood in suit against Utah
By MICHELLE L. PRICE The Associated Press

http://www.sltrib.com/news/3005371-155/judge-sides-with-planned-parenthood-in
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 179
Planned parent hoodNOT illegally dealing in fetus parts
Posted: 9/30/2015 7:01:21 AM

when you understand that the tapes show no wrong doing you will be well on your way to understanding.

Radical conservatives show no ability to understand what is plainly right in front of them. The less edited tapes clearly show Planned Parenthood only seeks to be reimbursed for their expenses:

Several Republican presidential candidates have claimed that Planned Parenthood is “profiting” from abortions. But the full, unedited video they cite as evidence shows a Planned Parenthood executive repeatedly saying its clinics want to cover their costs, not make money, when donating fetal tissue from abortions for scientific research....

Nucatola says: “Affiliates are not looking to make money by doing this. They’re looking to serve their patients and just make it not impact their bottom line.”
Nucatola also says, “No one’s going to see this as a money making thing.” And at another point, she says, “Our goal, like I said, is to give patients the option without impacting our bottom line. The messaging is this should not be seen as a new revenue stream, because that’s not what it is.”....

In the edited video, Nucatola says the cost for fetal tissue specimens was between $30 and $100, “depending on the facility and what’s involved.” She defined “specimen” as, “one case. One patient.”....

The full video shows that after Nucatola mentions the $30 to $100, she describes how those amounts would be reimbursement for expenses related to handling and transportation of the tissues. Nucatola talks about “space issues” and whether shipping would be involved....

Jim Vaught, president of the International Society for Biological and Environmental Repositories and formerly the deputy director of the National Cancer Institute’s Office of Biorepositories and Biospecimen Research, told us in an email that “$30 to $100 per sample is a reasonable charge for clinical operations to recover their costs for providing tissue.” In fact, he said, the costs to a clinic are often much higher, but most operations that provide this kind of tissue have “no intention of fully recovering [their] costs, much less making a profit.”...

At one point in the video, Nucatola tells the “buyers” (the actors purporting to represent a fetal tissue procurement company are described as “buyers” in a transcript provided by the Center for Medical Progress) that affiliates wouldn’t make decisions about whether to work with a tissue research organization based on money. “You could call them up and say, ‘I’ll pay you double the money,’ and they’re almost more inclined to say no, because it’s going to look bad. … To them, this is not a service they should be making money from, it’s something they should be able to offer this to their patients, in a way that doesn’t impact them.”
http://www.factcheck.org/2015/07/unspinning-the-planned-parenthood-video/

Radical conservatives don't let facts sway their opinions. Facts merely get in the way of the radical conservative minority in America.
 cotter
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Planned parenthood NOT illegally dealing in fetus parts
Posted: 9/30/2015 5:54:31 PM
Message 196 ...
Radical conservatives don't let facts sway their opinions. Facts merely get in the way of the radical conservative minority in America.

Yeah ... I just wonder when "aj" became so radically conservative ... given he voted for (or so he says) President Obama!
 474bluemoon
Msg: 181
Posted: 9/30/2015 6:26:18 PM
^^^ He will never have to make the decision whether to carry to term or abort either. Talk is cheap when you just spread your seed without the consequences of your actions.
 aj7125
Msg: 182
Posted: 9/30/2015 8:41:23 PM
^^^^^ You are kidding right? Where was her "protection"? Was the guy wanting to be responsible? Did they talk? That generic answer you give is something. But it is predictable because that is the stamped answer given every time. The problem is it isn't that easy.
 474bluemoon
Msg: 183
Posted: 9/30/2015 9:26:41 PM
AJ you're exactly right when you said "The problem is it isn't that easy." So there may have been all precautions taken and something didn't work...or no precautions were taken. So do t get rid of Planned Parenthood as they teach, they provide birth control, some health care and yes, abortions as well as births.

This is not an easy problem. Don't away an option or a choice. And let Planned Parenthood do their job, you may not need it but thousands of others do.
 daynadaze
Msg: 184
view profile
History
Posted: 9/30/2015 11:17:41 PM
I've never been to a Planed Parenthood clinic that provided abortions. Never have heard of one either. There must not be very many of them. Not that I've gone to that many, I'm just wondering how many actually provide that legal service.
 cotter
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2015 11:16:03 AM
Message 201 ...
I've never been to a Planed Parenthood clinic that provided abortions.
... I'm just wondering how many actually provide that legal service.
Here ya go! I believe these numbers are as recent as January 2014.

https://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/9313/9611/7194/Planned_Parenthood_By_The_Numbers.pdf
Planned Parenthood®
Care. No matter what.

BY THE NUMBERS
These numbers show why Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA®) is one of the nation’s leading providers of high-quality, affordable health care for women, men and young people, and the nation’s largest provider of sex education.

•Number of years Planned Parenthood has provided women, men, and young people with the education, information, and services needed to make responsible choices about sex and reproduction: 97

•Number of women, men, and young people worldwide provided with sexual and reproductive health care and education by Planned Parenthood each year: 4,665,000

•Number of these people served by Planned Parenthood affiliate health centers in the U.S.: 2,840,000

•Number of these people served by Planned Parenthood affiliate educational programs: 1,100,000

•Number of these people served by PPFA-supported partners in 10 developing countries: more than 725,000

•Number of Planned Parenthood affiliates: 68
(with a presence in all 50 states and the District of Columbia)

•Number of Planned Parenthood affiliate health centers: more than 700

•Percentage of Planned Parenthood health care patients ...
•••age 20 and older: 83%
•••with incomes at or below 150 percent of the federal poverty level: 79%
•••who receive services to prevent unintended pregnancy: 75%

•Estimated number of unintended pregnancies averted by Planned Parenthood contraceptive services each year: 515,000

•Estimated number of abortions averted by Planned Parenthood contraceptive services each year: 216,000

•Percentage of all Planned Parenthood health services that are contraceptive services: 34%

•Percentage of all Planned Parenthood health services that are abortion services: 3%

•Percentage increase in Planned Parenthood men clients from 2002 to 2012: 83%

•Visits to www.plannedparenthood.org each year: 52 million

•Number of Planned Parenthood activists, supporters, and donors: 7,000,000

•Percentage of Planned Parenthood annual expenses ($1,152,200,000) spent on client services, education, and research: 83%

© 2013 Planned Parenthood Federation of America, Inc. All rights reserved. Planned Parenthood ®, PPFA®, and the logo of “nested Ps” are registered service marks of PPFA.

Media Contact — 212-261-4433
Last updated January 2014

I found the above as I was trying to locate information on how many men actually receive services from Planned Parenthood and what kind of services they receive. Still looking for that information as I know several of my male patients/friends have used Planned Parenthood services.

It's just unbelievable how many men out there don't seem to realize how many of their fellow men benefit from services provided by Planned Parenthood. One of my friends found out about his breast cancer at Planned Parenthood - was referred to one of their affiliate providers for the actual testing and diagnosis, but it was discovered at a Planned Parenthood visit related to getting a vasectomy. He would be dead now if it weren't for Planned Parenthood. He was very poor at the time ... did not have insurance ... and knew he did not want to start any more families at his age, so he went there to get a vasectomy. (Very admirable if you ask me as many men are afraid of the procedure ... which is a mystery to me. On the other hand, men don't seem to mind that women have to have invasive surgery for sterilization purposes ... eh?)
 villabolos
Msg: 186
Posted: 10/1/2015 11:55:14 AM
I was under the impression obamacare covered all the above services now.
If all the planned parenthoods were closed down, I wonder where people go to get these services??? Hmmmm....
Hospitals and all the clinics do not deal with sickness ...that's not their line of work.
They have enough money to drive or take a bus to a planned parenthood clinic, but they don't have enough money to buy condoms.
Perhaps they should work on keeping their pants zipped up.

You'll believe anything planned parenthood puts out, but those videos on the otherhand, those were fakes!!

You can relax about your abortion mills.
They are not going anywhere. Our politicians are all one in the same. They try to act like they are outraged, but nothing will change.

Yeah for planned parenthood!! YEah for gay marriage!! Yeah for illegal immigration!! Yeah for muslims!! Yeah for diversity!!
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 187
Posted: 10/1/2015 2:04:18 PM

^^^ He will never have to make the decision whether to carry to term or abort either. Talk is cheap when you just spread your seed without the consequences of your actions.

^^^^^ You are kidding right? Where was her "protection"?

Oh yes, they are both responsible but only one of them can WALK AWAY, never look back or think about it again. Are you refuting the FACT that you will NEVER have to face a situation where you need to make that decision?

Who are you to assume the power to make the decision for every woman?? It won’t be long before you’re bi!ching about having your precious tax money go to others….ANY others. “Babies” are only “precious,” until they aren’t babies anymore; then they become liabilities.

Is there a possibility that you will become pregnant if you are raped? You hypocrites make me sick.
 daynadaze
Msg: 188
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2015 2:24:43 PM
I do not know what Obamacare covers, but you seem to think that it's like socialized medicine, which it is not. I thought Obamacare was going to supplement my Medicare, but I can't afford it.
 deetristate
Msg: 189
Posted: 10/3/2015 5:43:35 AM
Can someone explain to me ( without conceding, you know, by name calling, attempts at put-downs and other efforts to attack) just how the videos are fake and just how anything that was cut out (if anything) would have changed what was ACTUALLY said by the PP representatives?

Were the PP people just big puppets and someone else said the words that they said?

By the way, a prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich when it wants and not indict a murderer ( with forty truth telling atheists as witnesses) when he doesn't want to indict him.

---------------------

If a woman wants to kill the fetus that she is carrying, that is completely her choice.
Men who don't want babies know what to do to prevent that . . . . . . . . . . . . Don't believe her.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 190
Posted: 10/3/2015 10:18:55 AM

"According to Cecile Richards’ testimony before the Committee, Planned Parenthood serves 2.7 million individuals per
year. In 2014 their annual report states Planned Parenthood performed 327,653 abortions. This would be at least 12
percent."

PP performed 10,590,000 services in 2014. 327,653 were abortion services.

Cecile Richards made $590,928 in 2013

The last accurate report of Cecile Richards was $523,616 reported on PP's 2012 tax return. This placed her compensation exactly in the middle of charitable organizations of comparable size: http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/xx_factor/2015/10/cecile_richards_planned_parenthood_salary.jpeg

Approximately 120,000 children are adopted annually in America. Radical evangelicals seem to only care for the zygote and the live child is on their own.

Which one of you has adopted a child!!!
 deetristate
Msg: 191
Posted: 10/14/2015 4:17:48 AM
Oh. So PP announced that it will stop taking money for "reimbursement."
If it was all A-OK and above board, why stop?
 aj7125
Msg: 192
Posted: 10/14/2015 5:52:18 AM
Why stop? When something gets exposed like these horrid videos, PP has no other way to go then to do what they had to do yesterday. They will admit no guilt and spin it that way but doing what they did yesterday shows exactly their guilt.
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 193
Posted: 10/15/2015 5:26:11 PM

shows exactly their guilt.

More, I think the realization that appox 30% of the population is highly gullible, and unable to assess on their own, coupled with a desire to get back to work.
 aj7125
Msg: 194
Posted: 10/15/2015 8:51:16 PM
Sounds like congress has the full unedited version of PP and their disgusting videos. Just like Hillary, PP reiterated that the videos were "edited" and "now" they come out and say what they did. If they weren't guilty of these disgusting videos, they would have stood their ground, but they couldn't because they got caught. Funny how people deny deny deny and then "all of a sudden" the truth comes out. Hillary will be doing the same in the next year.
 cotter
Msg: 195
view profile
History
Posted: 10/16/2015 10:46:40 AM
Messages 211 & 212 ...

shows exactly their guilt.

More, I think the realization that appox 30% of the population is highly gullible, and unable to assess on their own ...

Yep Wooby ... we see that in here quite a bit ... especially the poster you were answering ...
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 196
Posted: 10/16/2015 12:28:16 PM
Ironically, a poster here ignores the fact that the Republican Committee investigating Planned Parenthood has has the complete unedited tapes for two weeks and have yet said nothing about the content. Ignoring the fact that the republicans, while obligated to do so, have yet to turn over these unedited tapes to Democrats on the investigation committee.

This same poster has cited FactCheck about comments made during the Democrat debate, yet, has completely ignored FactChecks review of the lightly edited PP tapes that show PP does not profit from reimbursement of expenses for fetal tissue.

What a moroon!
 aj7125
Msg: 197
Posted: 10/16/2015 4:45:15 PM
Ahh yes, the two posters above ^^ and the one above my previous post continue to deny what was happening. That is typical when trying to defend an organization that is changing their "tactics" because they were caught. Now that is definitely gullible in the best definition.
 villabolos
Msg: 198
Posted: 10/20/2015 6:20:44 AM
Texas has now cut off medicaid funding to Planned Parenthood.
Among the reasons they cited were the (doctored)videos and the fact there is plenty of the same kind of help out there for people at other places.

As Waylon Jennings sings in that one song...
......... makes me proud to be from Texas, where Bob Wills is still the king...

Next up - Louisiana!!
 deetristate
Msg: 199
Planned parent hood selling off fetus parts
Posted: 1/25/2016 3:46:54 PM
David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt have been indicted for Tampering with a Governmental Record, which is a felony. Daleidan was also indicted for Prohibition of the Purchase and Sale of Human Organs, meaning he illegally offered to purchase human organs in the video recording. A violation of this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

THAT is desparate
 _mungojoe_
Msg: 200
Planned parent hood selling off fetus parts
Posted: 1/25/2016 4:40:41 PM

THAT is desparate

I have to agree... going out of one's way... to deliberately break those laws... simply to spread falsehoods and deceits... risking up to 20 yrs just to be liars and nothing more... is DEFINITELY the acme of desperation...

Here's hoping the lying right-wing b@stards get every day of the 20 years... AND end up paying through the nose... for the remainder of their lives... in the PP lawsuit over their gross and slanderous lies...
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Planned parent hood selling off fetus "parts"