Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Planned parent hood selling off fetus "parts"      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 201
Planned parent hood selling off fetus partsPage 9 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)

David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt have been indicted for Tampering with a Governmental Record, which is a felony. Daleidan was also indicted for Prohibition of the Purchase and Sale of Human Organs, meaning he illegally offered to purchase human organs in the video recording. A violation of this section is a Class A misdemeanor.

THAT is desparate

Perhaps you didn't notice that it was the Harris County Texas grand jury that sent the indictment down for Daleiden and Merritt. Devon Anderson, Harris County republican District Attorney announced the surprising indictments after a two month investigation into Planned Parenthood said:

"We were called upon to investigate allegations of criminal conduct by Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast," said Anderson, a Republican. "As I stated at the outset of this investigation, we must go where the evidence leads us. All the evidence uncovered in the course of this investigation was presented to the grand jury. I respect their decision on this difficult case."
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Harris-grand-jury-indicts-pair-behind-Planned-6782865.php

ROFLMAO....these radical conservative republicans, Gov. Greg Abbott, Attorney General Ken Paxton and others, who initiated the Planned Parenthood investigation, thought they'd skewered Planned Parenthood, but they ended up screwing the pooch! Fvcking idiots!
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 202
Planned parent hood selling off fetus parts
Posted: 1/25/2016 5:25:59 PM

thought they'd skewered Planned Parenthood, but they ended up screwing the pooch!

But even in light of this; the GOP committee previously established to investigate PP (led by Masha Blackburn, R-Tenn) pledges to continue the investigation! Doing so would make Don Quixote look highly intelligent and discerning in his epic quests!

If this isn't proof that the GOP wantonly wastes tax payer money with impunity then nothing does!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/creator-of-planned-parenthood-videos-indicted-in-texas/ar-BBoGuwi?li=BBnb7Kz
 cotter
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2016 5:38:29 PM
It's their 2nd Benghazi. They need something to keep beating the drum with ... and this their best chance.

They must be just frying over the most recent Supreme Court decisions ...
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/supreme-court-turns-down-north-dakota-abortion-law-appeal/
Supreme Court turns down N.D.'s abortion law appeal

WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court will not allow North Dakota to enforce a law banning abortions when a fetal heartbeat is detected as early as six weeks into a pregnancy.

The justices on Monday turned away the state's appeal of lower court rulings that struck down the 2013 fetal heartbeat law as unconstitutional. The law never took effect, and abortion rights supporters said it was the strictest anti-abortion measure in the country.

The high court last week rejected Arkansas' bid to enforce its own fetal heartbeat law, banning some abortions at 12 weeks. Both measures were struck down by a unanimous panel of three judges appointed by President George W. Bush to the St. Louis-based 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.

The judges said the laws were inconsistent with the standard set by the Supreme Court that generally ties abortion restrictions to the viability of the fetus. But the judges urged the Supreme Court to re-evaluate its abortion cases to take account of changes in medicine and science, and the wishes of elected state lawmakers. The current framework "discounts the legislative branch's recognized interest in protecting unborn children," Judge Bobby Shepherd wrote for the panel, which also included Judges William Benton and Lavenski Smith.

North Dakota's Republican-dominated legislature approved the law in 2013, though it was quickly put on hold after the state's lone abortion clinic, in Fargo, filed a lawsuit that July.

The Fargo clinic performs about 1,250 abortions a year and is served by out-of-state physicians licensed to practice in North Dakota. The nearest out-of-state abortion clinics are in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and Minneapolis.
WOW ... hooray for that abortion clinic in Fargo ...
 deetristate
Msg: 204
Planned parenthood NOT illegally dealing in fetus parts
Posted: 1/25/2016 6:23:07 PM
I know, all that money that Houston spent to create martyrs for the pro-life movement.

During an election year. Just when everyone was starting to forget the whole PP issue.

Sort of like they helped Bush win a second term with all of the gay marriage issues they pushed, at the time anathema.

They won't say what "government document" was altered by Dalieden and Merritt. Hmmmmm.

That will be interesting information

If women want to kill their babies, let them. They shouldn't have any limits before birth.
 BlackOnyx48
Msg: 205
Posted: 1/25/2016 6:39:16 PM
No....the time to decide you don't want to be pregnant is before you get pregnant....
There are women that have had as many as 4 abortions, and it's not even the teenage girls
the average woman getting an abortion is over 25, and many are in their 30's and marriage...but don't want another child...sick....
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 206
Republican investigation into Planned Parenthood fails miserably
Posted: 1/25/2016 6:57:53 PM

Abortion should not only be safe and legal, it should be rare.
Bill Clinton

So, let's defund Planned Parenthood (the largest single provider of birth control), outlaw school sex education, teach abstinence only, and absolve ourselves of our duties as parents to appropriately talk to our children about sex and pregnancy. And pray our children don't have sex.
 daynadaze
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Republican investigation into Planned Parenthood fails miserably
Posted: 1/25/2016 7:08:00 PM
That would be the Cruz/Palin vote, right?
 flaneur001
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2016 7:16:37 PM
Mungojoe:
Here's hoping the lying right-wing b@stards get every day of the 20 years... AND end up paying through the nose... for the remainder of their lives... in the PP lawsuit over their gross and slanderous lies...

+1111
 villabolos
Msg: 209
Posted: 1/26/2016 7:02:03 AM
Devon Anderson is one of those "right wing bast_ _ _ _".
If this is what her office found, then I believe her.

IT still doesn't take away from the fact that thosee abortion mills should not be receiving federal or state funding.
Everything that you get in those places you can get in other places around town. For instance, here in Harris County, if you are needy or have a pre-existing condition that you cannot afford to pay your medical bills on, you can get a "Gold Card". Long before Obamacare, this was in place and can take care of all your std, abortion, and other vagina related issues. ...you can get dental work done there...for people who have say congestive heart failure, they can go there for all their checkups.. THis isn't just one hospital in the middle of town. They have clinics all around town.
Everything is already in place.

Planned parenthood is a colossal waste of taxpayer dollars.
 deetristate
Msg: 210
Posted: 1/26/2016 11:39:48 AM
Anyone have information to the contrary?

""" Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant. Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?""""" Black genocide.org

Thanks for any info.

If that is true, the while selling parts scandal reminds me of Lacks and HELA cells.
 michelinman2
Msg: 211
Posted: 1/26/2016 11:55:57 AM
^^^ eugenics happened in Canada to Indians and whites alike, especially if you were deemed mentally or physically imperfect. Both our countries have a history of not doing some very nice things to our minorities, our frail and our sickly.

I know you want to make a big deal out of the Margaret Sanger thing, I've read about her and she was a sick friggin woman even in her time. And she wasn't the only one. But you want to bring her up, fly a friggin flag, call out the Jerome whatever and be a twit about it all because that's your M.O. Hell, I'm surprised you cited a source.

But, I'm glad places like Planned Parenthood exist. I'm glad that people can get information, birth control, medical help and yes, an abortion when needed for the poor and needy. The rich just go to fancy clinics. pay medium to big bucks for their abortion for their nice little republican, catholic daughters and no one is the wiser....but these same people sure do a bunch a bytchin when 5 bucks from their yearly tax dollars goes to help the poor at Planned Parenthood.

Back to your question - our history sucks and we should be ashamed of what our ancestors did back then. But I'm thinking you're part of the problem today and will continue to be.
 call_me_tater
Msg: 212
Posted: 1/26/2016 12:17:25 PM
Abortion and Women of Color: The Bigger Picture
By Susan A. Cohen

https://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/gpr/11/3/gpr110302.html
 villabolos
Msg: 213
Posted: 1/26/2016 12:20:10 PM
It's hard to argue with what Dee is saying.

The more this country moves away from God, the more the family breaks down, and the more accessible the abortion mills are, the more it is going to happen.

Federal and state funding should be cut off for the abortion mills. Let the abortion lovers put up their own private money to support these places.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 214
Texas indicts Planned Parenthood accusers
Posted: 1/26/2016 12:32:27 PM

Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted?

Is there anyone forcing black women to abort?

78% of their clinics are in minority communities.

You're complaining about services provided for poverty stricken communities?

Isn't that genocide?

Let me educate you on what genocide is because you clearly don't know:

The term "genocide" did not exist before 1944. It is a very specific term, referring to violent crimes committed against groups with the intent to destroy the existence of the group.
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007043

Does this describe what happens when a black woman decides to abort her unborn fetus?

Is her vision being fulfilled today?""""" Black genocide.org

While genocide has and may still be occurring in Africa today, when a black American woman makes the choice to abort her unborn fetus it is her choice-no one holds a gun to her head.

Lacks and HELA cells

I had to google this to figure out what the heck Dee was talking about...while I still haven't a clue (though I'm sure Dee does)-it seems whatever point Dee was trying to make she didn't actually write it correctly...because it's "HeLa cells that are lacking" in something.

Should children raise children they cannot care for and don't want. Should a single woman be forced to conceive a child without the support of the father? Should abortion only be available to white women in order to avoid the claims of Dee that Planned Parenthood is a racist organization heII bent on genocide.

The truth is that behind virtually every abortion is an unintended pregnancy. This applies to all women—black, white, Hispanic, Asian and Native American alike. Not surprisingly, the variation in abortion rates across racial and ethnic groups relates directly to the variation in the unintended pregnancy rates across those same groups. Perhaps, the black community would be better serving itself with better sex education and parental guidance.
 deetristate
Msg: 215
Posted: 1/26/2016 1:16:52 PM
So there is nothing to the contrary. Thanks. If that changes,would like to know.

For people who want to look it up, it is Henrietta "Lacks." That is her name.

Wow. He got me on the capitalization. Thanks.
 Lasthookbringsme
Msg: 216
Posted: 1/26/2016 1:52:19 PM

No....the time to decide you don't want to be pregnant is before you get pregnant....

That decision can be made whilst one is pregnant.

There are women that have had as many as 4 abortions, and it's not even the teenage girls
the average woman getting an abortion is over 25, and many are in their 30's and marriage...but don't want another child...sick....

It's none of your business.

When you can get pregnant, then you can make the decision.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 217
Posted: 1/26/2016 2:06:54 PM
^^^^^ Agree. SMH at the imaginary stats men use to judge women.

I am SO SICK of men who think they have the right to control what women do with their own bodies.
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 218
Posted: 1/26/2016 2:12:17 PM

For people who want to look it up, it is Henrietta "Lacks." That is her name.

Interesting. Thanks for taking that huge effort to clarify. It's become normal for you to write 3 lines of what looks like nonsense and expect us to know what you've meant. So, now that I actually know what you've referenced, I see that you're making the analogy to a "selling parts scandal," that has only resulted in the accuser being indicted, with a woman who had cells taken from her without her consent (which wasn't required at the time. At that time, permission was neither required nor customarily sought.)

Wow. He got me on the capitalization. Thanks.

I'm sure Henrietta Lacks is a common household name and known by all (please note the dripping sarcasm.)

So there is nothing to the contrary.

Clearly, you didn't read the link supplied by call_me_tater-https://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/gpr/11/3/gpr110302.html-which was an articulate counter point to Black genocide.org.

One of the significant points made by "Abortion and Women of Color: The Bigger Picture, By Susan A. Cohen" was that:
The truth is that behind virtually every abortion is an unintended pregnancy.
Further:
Because black women experience so many more unintended pregnancies than any other group—sharply disproportionate to their numbers in the general population—they are more likely to seek out and obtain abortion services than any other group.
Succinctly put:
Black and Hispanic women have much higher abortion rates than white women—because they have much higher rates of unintended pregnancy.

So, why do black women have more unwanted pregnancy than their white counterparts?
Factoring together the method choices and the real-life challenges to effective use over long periods of time, women of color as well as those who are young, unmarried or poor have a lower level of contraceptive protection than their counterparts.

What additional consequences do black women bear for not using contraception?
For example, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention presented data in March 2008 indicating that black teens were more than twice as likely as their white or Mexican-American counterparts to have one or more of the four STIs studied (chlamydia, trichomoniasis, genital herpes and human papillomavirus), independent of income and number of sexual partners.
which pales in comparison to the consequences born by black men:
According to the Department of Health and Human Services Office of Minority Health, the AIDS case rate for African-American men is more than eight times that for whites...

Perhaps it is because they are more acutely aware of the larger societal issues surrounding health disparities, members of the Black, Hispanic and Asian Pacific American caucuses in Congress, overwhelmingly, are strong and reliable advocates of reproductive heath and rights, including abortion rights. So, too, is an array of organizations representing women of color, including African American Women Evolving (AAWE), the National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum, the National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health and Sistersong, among others.

The fact that AAWE and other minority-focused groups argue as passionately for alleviating poverty, promoting access to health care more broadly and advancing women’s equality more generally as they do for family planning or abortion rights in no way diminishes their commitment to those rights.To the contrary. In stark contrast to the antiabortion pastors who appear intent on trying to protect minority women from themselves, it is these groups and their advocates in Congress who are working to advance the real interest of women of color, by advocating for all women’s meaningful access to the range of health information, services and rights they need to live and improve their own lives.

But, yanno Dee, you can summarily dismiss something that it is clear you didn't even read as being "nothing to the contrary" but when you do you just perpetuate the notion that you've not the education you pretend to possess.

Thanks for the link call_me_tater...and Dee I would have read your article if you'd actually provided the link, and I might add laziness isn't an excuse.
 Lasthookbringsme
Msg: 219
Posted: 1/26/2016 2:14:45 PM

The more this country moves away from God, the more the family breaks down,

What a load of shite.

I was born Jewish.

I've raised two children very successfully without so much as incorporating the notion of God in their upbringing. They're moral, loving, compassionate, and caring human beings. Their lives; their choices.

Feel free to raise your kids the way in which you see fit. But don't presume to know what's best for mine.

and the more accessible the abortion mills are, the more it is going to happen.

What about those crisis pregnancies that are fronts for adoption mills?

How many Anti-Choicers are putting their cash where their mouths are? How many of those unwanted babes have they raced to adopt? How willing are they to give up your comforts, toys, effort, time, resources cash, to care for unwanted babies they expect to be born? How about their bodies and organs in them used as survival units for sick people, yes?

Federal and state funding should be cut off for the abortion mills.

You mean the churches, yes?

Federal and state funding should be cut off for the abortion mills. Let the abortion lovers put up their own private money to support these places.
 Yule_liquor
Msg: 220
Posted: 1/26/2016 2:20:04 PM

Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted?

Yep, you got it!
All those unsuspecting pregnant black females, merrily walking down the street when they are all of a sudden lured into a PP clinic by devilish white pple, and forcing them to have abortions at gun point; then selling the fetal organs for a profit!

It's hard to argue with what Dee is saying.

Wow, you got that right!
Man, them white devils...what will they be thinking of next!
 deetristate
Msg: 221
Posted: 1/26/2016 2:31:22 PM
Again, if anyone has any information contrary to the quote in #229, let me know.

That sure brought out the illiberal in liberals.

Not inly do they demand certain thoughts and words, they know what I read and what words I didn't actually say.

My, All those pent ups " how they really feel." Ha!
 BigBadNIrish
Msg: 222
Posted: 1/26/2016 2:44:26 PM

You people are sure taking this personally. Ha! Again, if anyone has any infoemation contrary to the quote, let me know.

That sure brought out the illiberal in liberals.

Let me see...Dee gets personal, calls whites racists who are engaged in genocide, and then wonders why a white person might take it personal...Dee, you are a flame baiter.

Shyte Dee, you can't even write two lines without a typo and proving you're too lazy to actually read. Because, if you'd have read, then you'd have some sort of counterpoint. But you didn't. And this is why you are officially another conservative "dumb fvck" who really should be ignored for your lack of personal insight into anything. All your posts are are 2-3 lines of flamebait jibberish. I'm done....you can officially go "fvck yourself"

So, let me use Dee's style of debate:

"Dee, you've said nothing to prove your point"
 call_me_tater
Msg: 223
Posted: 1/26/2016 3:05:20 PM

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America.
True.
It is the largest organization dedicated to women's health. Why wouldn't it be #1 in many things regarding anything having to do with women's health?

78% of their clinics are in minority communities.
True.
Why would they set up in affluent upper class neighborhoods where all the women have private health insurance, private doctors, and private transportation?

Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.
True.
When they have dramatically more unwanted pregnancies than any other race, this is going to happen.

Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide?
Already answered by others above...see definition of genocide.
Show how black women are being lured into PP and having their unborn yanked out of them against their will.
Show how the media pressures them into abortion.

We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population.
All races in America are having fewer babies.

If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant.
I need references from you that prove this "fact" and not just a quote from Black genocide.org.

Did you know that the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margaret Sanger, was a devout racist who created the Negro Project designed to sterilize unknowing black women and others she deemed as undesirables of society? The founder of Planned Parenthood said, "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated." Is her vision being fulfilled today?

That quote is a falsehood and cannot be attributed to Sanger. Do your own research.
I've read a lot about her, and she was an oddball, but nothing points to extermination.
What does any of this even have to do with PP and how it operates in the 21st century?

Did I miss anything?
 flaneur001
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2016 3:14:43 PM
deetristate :
We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population.

hmm...what about non-hispanic whites?

http://www.prb.org/Publications/Articles/2012/us-population-growth-decline.aspx

....The decline in U.S. population growth is likely due to a confluence of factors: lower levels of immigration, population aging, and declining fertility rates.

A drop in net immigration to the United States is a key factor in the country's declining population growth rate. Around the turn of the millennium, the Census Bureau was estimating net international migration at about 1.4 million per year. By late in the decade, that annual number had been adjusted downward to less than 900,000. Between 2010 and 2011, net migration was estimated at around 700,000. ....

Population growth for Latinos averaged 3.6 percent per year during the previous decade, but fell to just 2.5 percent between 2010 and 2011 (see Figure 1). There was a similar drop for Asian Americans during the same period, from 3.6 percent to 2.2 percent.4 Although the rate of change fell for both groups, the number of Asians and Latinos is still increasing. And both groups are still growing faster than African Americans (1 percent) and non-Hispanic whites (0.1 percent).
 cotter
Msg: 225
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2016 4:12:13 PM
Message 219 ...
Here's hoping the lying right-wing b@stards get every day of the 20 years... AND end up paying through the nose... for the remainder of their lives... in the PP lawsuit over their gross and slanderous lies...

They need to rot in prison and it still will not undo the damage they have done.

Because of them, we have a head-bobbing" woman running for president readily spewing her poisonous lies on a national stage being watched by millions ... many who are so ignorant and gullible that they are further spreading her poison just as some select posters are doing in here.

It's pathetic and pitiful and the poor and needy will be the ones to suffer as the teabaggers and republicans will just continue (based on the lies of those people) to close more and more clinics down. As previously pointed out in this thread, the rich and well-off can fly to any point in the world to get their unwanted pregnancies disposed of. The teabaggers and republicans would have us believe that not a single one of them has ever aborted an unwanted pregnancy, or perhaps aborted a deformed and/or sick child or perhaps even saved the life of a mother by having an abortion ... elsewhere, at a place somewhere in the world where it's apparently legal ... or illegal but only if you get caught?

These same people will not raise a finger (or a dime) to support the unwanted babies being born and no holds barred will (if possible)ridicule and humiliate the women being forced to bear unwanted babies. They have nothing but praise for Bristol Palin since she elects to screw around and keep her babies. That's important to them ... no birth control and keep the babies. That's all fine and dandy when your mother makes millions of dollars every year for showing up at fund raisers for her fellow teabaggers.

Yep ... I hope they rot in prison.

Message 232 ...
The more this country moves away from God, the more the family breaks down ...
God has nothing to do with women getting pregnant. On the other hand, men could us a little more self-control or even take birth control into their own hands ... or even just keep their d1cks in their pants. Until men can get pregnant, the fate of the pregnancy will remain with the woman.

You don't want to put a woman in the position of having to make such a decision ... don't get her pregnant. (I suppose next you'll say that the women seeking abortions for unwanted pregnancies are purposely steeling your sperm and impregnating themselves just so they can get an abortion to bug you. Yeah ... that's it. That's what they're doing.)

... and the more accessible the abortion mills are, the more it is going to happen.
We might not need access to abortions if unbelievably rich guys like yourself would just cover the expenses of raising each unwanted child that is aborted, each malformed or diseased child that is aborted, etc. (you get the picture) and then you also have to take on the expense of replacing a mother who died giving birth to a baby that could have been aborted to save her life (a mother's work is never done so that will definitely cost you a fortune) ... if anyone can think of anything else this guy is gonna need to pay for ... feel free to pipe up and let him know.

Actually, no Planned Parenthood uses state or federal money to fund abortions. know that for a fact. I know because I know several young ladies who have had their abortions performed at Planned Parenthood and they had to pay every damn penny it cost. Abortions at Planned Parenthood are not free.

If there is any discount to the very needy or indigent, they dip into funds that are donated by private donations ... donations such that my mother very generously made as long as she was alive. If I have any money left over when all is said and done, I will also donate it to such causes.

No woman should have to have anyone of your ilk telling her what she can or cannot do with her body.

Got that? NO?

Well put it on your "to do" list!

WE will prevail in spite of your ilk.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Planned parent hood selling off fetus "parts"