Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > MEN IN ST.LOUIS      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 originalambie97
Msg: 51
MEN IN ST.LOUISPage 3 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
I think that suba is cute ... too bad he's in rolla.
 alpinebryon
Msg: 52
view profile
History
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/7/2007 5:39:19 AM
I have had a gotee ever since I could grow one.And I all ways keep it trimed and neat.But since I work out side throwing everyones luggage around during the winter to help keep my face warm I grow a full beard and I keep it short and trimed you will not find me with a ZZ top beard Ha ha.
 kenharleyride
Msg: 53
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/9/2007 2:33:50 PM
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG how did i miss this forum and its not only the men
yes i know they are bad but jesus the women are the worseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i am very honest and up front i am just a ugly dude having a good time

but i do keep the gotee trimmed lol
 retiredblueyes
Msg: 54
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/9/2007 4:07:22 PM
Sweet,

Normally, I read all this dribble amoung all you click members and just let it go....but your remark requires some truth and an intelligent comment....something I find lacking on all these dating web sites....

........remember the only difference between a man and a woman is one chromosome....and don't forget....we men have learned everything we know...suckling at our mothers breast.....so what ever you say about a man ...YOU MUST include woman...

Now if you want to hear about untruths and lies......how about every woman on here stating that her weight is AVERAGE ...average to what....I'd say none of them have ever looked at an insurance actuarial table to see what they should weigh... if you are not within 15% of your ideal weight your a liar....if you are 5'2" according to the Insurance actuarial you should weigh....110lbs..... add 15% and we're looking at 126 lbs....

I have communicated with several woman on POP.....one ...I ...WAS communicating with until I gave up....she gave me every excuse to not meet that you could come up with......from bad experiences of a man putting her hand on his thing.....to projected snow storms that never developed. I even suggested meeting at the Deli at Schnucks.....she had to consult her girl pack 1st...men don't make woman run the gauntlet of 5-7 woman just to say hi and say," Tell me something about you that is not in your profile"....

If you girls want to meet a good guy.....don't make us jump through hoops, don't give us BS height and weight....don't tell us about holding hands on moon light walks , trips to sunny beachs....long romantic kisses....don't tell us that you're about to quit smoking and then look like a smoking train coming out of a tunnel...be real...be honest...be available...

TELL US THE TRUTH AND WE'LL DO THE SAME.....DON'T PLAY GAMES AND WE WON'T...!

JEZAMALE
 retiredblueyes
Msg: 55
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/9/2007 5:48:18 PM
Susie,

The topic is about truth and honesty in men.... versus women....

I know about muscle and fat......but if it is the case ....that all you woman that say you are average....and claim it to be muscle...then why say average.........why not say athletic or height and weight proportional...instead of ....average....because average can cover anything FROM average to obese.... remember if we lie to ourselves about our weight how can we be truthful about other things in life....

Look ,I'm just trying to say....we are all old enough on here.....to be honest...think for ourselves....and to not play games.....like I said earlier...it is only one chromosome that seperates us.....so if men are liars so are women.....

What about the rest of my message..........about making us guys jump through hoops....and you girls traveling in packs......and getting the packs approval.... why not just state...."I can't think for myself so I'll let the girls tell me what I should do....!"

I would love to meet an HONEST, OPEN , INTELLIGENT, SELF THINKING woman on here that is REAL, AFFECTIONATE and a TEAM PLAYER a "WE' person...not an "I" person...

Jezamale
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 56
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/10/2007 9:28:03 AM
Um ah... yeah! What Kat said! Cause she pretty much said it all. *evil giggle*

PS: I'm a good DooBee!
(For those that are to young to remember that's a Romper Room reference)

TheKidof72
Msg: 57
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/10/2007 5:11:57 PM
OK, that was posted by my previous screenname, so Steve, if you go to check out the profile, ignore the 25 year old dude, I am sure that since he is in Ireland, he won't mind me posting here in a Missouri forum under his name, besides, he did take my screenname from me.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 58
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/10/2007 8:59:17 PM
I have found where I have replied back to guys to let them know that I didn't feel that we would be a good fit only to have them keep emailing me back. Ok, so how many times do I have respond to a guy before I am allowed to ignore him and not be classified as someone who doesn't return emails. If someone says sorry, I don't feel we are a good fit, then let it go, don't keep going from there because all that is cause them to click that ignore button.
 originalambie97
Msg: 59
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/11/2007 6:35:35 PM
Whoa ... he's yummy .... licious!!!!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 60
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/11/2007 7:23:01 PM
calm down Ambie, he's still in California and hasn't gotten here to MO yet, just wait till he gets here, we don't want to scare the cute ones away.
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 61
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/12/2007 11:40:27 AM

Oh and how come when us guys make a remark like that Ambie we are classified as perverts,but all the good looking gals get by with it. Not complaining just curious.

We gals are perverts too. You guys just enjoy it enough not to call us on it.

originalambie97
Msg: 62
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/12/2007 1:09:16 PM
Because amber~licious and yummy-licious is my sayings and what I say when I seen hawties!!
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 63
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/12/2007 4:57:59 PM
You can call me Girlie or you can call me FBG or you can call me Shellie - just don't call me late for happy hour!

alpinebryon
Msg: 64
view profile
History
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/13/2007 6:35:59 AM
Is a pervert and damn proud of it too what can I say I'm a guy LOL.And I'm not dead yet
 alpinebryon
Msg: 65
view profile
History
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/13/2007 6:51:20 AM
happy hour???????as thise scooby ears raised up ha ha.I'll go as long as there will be real beer there not this major brand stuff that call s its self beer
 originalambie97
Msg: 66
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/16/2007 10:20:14 AM
No the ones that I find are funny is when they say in their profiles : I can get along w/ most everyone I meet; I'm looking to meet new and interesting people; and I'm old fashioned.

Then for whatever reason you respond to the profile and they read it and delete it w/out responding back. I mean hello, you aren't that attractive at least from your profile and the girl liked what you were saying but yet you are going to blow her off. Well I guess that your profile is lying about what you are looking for and stuff then, oh well, you will end up missing a chance to meet a girl that could be someone that would just blow your mind away.
 TheKidof72
Msg: 67
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/16/2007 12:23:25 PM
Especially Bad, I believe that we were introduced last night and I must say, your pic doesn't do you any justice. You are a really sweet guy and glad I got the chance to meet you. Hope to see you at more events.
 kenharleyride
Msg: 68
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/21/2007 4:49:58 PM
hell i dont evn get messages so dont feel bad well i got one today lady asked i kissed as good as i looked but she was from north carlolina lol

guess them fake pics on my profile are working a little
 kenharleyride
Msg: 69
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/22/2007 11:47:02 PM
well id have to agree with you on that one lol
 kenharleyride
Msg: 70
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/22/2007 11:48:22 PM
wow myra ive know you for ages and i thought you like the ladies (jk)
 originalambie97
Msg: 71
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/23/2007 1:58:31 AM
Supposedly b/c I have a bad attitude and act immature on the forums ... I get a bad rap for it ... omg, it's the internet people.
 Mr Gummischuh
Msg: 72
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/23/2007 11:46:16 AM
man we got a lot of snow yesterday... and it's damn cold outside.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 73
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/24/2007 2:09:28 PM
men only here too, unless one of my great gal pals would like to chat with me once and a while on here, then yes that would a reason to change the mail settings; hey Myra, we have a GNO (girls night out) thread on here, go check it out sometime...but yea you might need to change your mail settings, slstack, same to you as well, we welcome all women to come join us a night or two, if you like to get out with the gals some time!

oh yea, thread on the men of st louis...hm...must be few and far between, i keep getting/picking from the wrong crop..finding it easier to stay single and quit looking?
 originalambie97
Msg: 74
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/24/2007 5:50:54 PM
I have guys pm me and such and tell me about themselves, then the next thing that I know I'm getting a message stating that I'm immature because of the bullshit that I post on these forums and shit. Oh well, it's the internet and things are taken to seriously on here rather than in real life. I've done alot of growing up in the last year than I've done before when I lived in the small country town that I grew up in.
 SirSilver918
Msg: 75
MEN IN ST.LOUIS
Posted: 12/25/2007 9:24:19 AM
GOOD MEN..UMM..WELL SORRY TO DISAPPOINT BUT HE AINT HERE...BECAUSE I'M THE "COOLEST" MAN..LOL AND HEY COME FIND OUT
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > MEN IN ST.LOUIS