Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > The board was much better with moderators      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kj521
Msg: 388
The board was much better with moderatorsPage 16 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
"When Eric Summit was removed I wept ."

Just a little forum shout out....I received a message from Eric today.

He asked me to convey....his regards and best wishes to everyone in the forums. :)
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 389
view profile
History
The board was much better with moderators
Posted: 9/13/2016 3:32:39 AM
Are we really talking about this again? I'm still not sure that you ain't all just making this up...the secret profile deletion stuff. And why was eric summit sometimes called by some woman's name in quotes? Who are you people really? Where am I, the matrix? It's madness, I tell you.
Msg: 390
Posted: 9/13/2016 8:51:46 AM

I'm still not sure that you ain't all just making this up...the secret profile deletion stuff.

Not sure if you are being facetious, but yes it goes on . . . over and over and over. You simply have not been a victim of either incompetent, loser MODS who are definitely here reviewing the boards, or of a female gang of "haters" (I am borrowing from Trump here) who have no qualms about quashing the thoughts of those they don't like, just like they have quashed their children . . . sending them into therapy for the remainder of their lives.
Msg: 391
Posted: 9/13/2016 1:21:43 PM
^^^^ Do these incompetent Moderators know how easy it is to create Profiles? I see we feel the same about those losers. :-) But try to see it from their point of view . . . dug up from the bottom of a swamp . . . no skills....no talent....no education.... and they get paid. .. albeit minimally to be here. Can you really blame them for being so angry and taking it out on people here?
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 392
Posted: 9/13/2016 3:36:48 PM
msgs 397 and 398

The people you are referring to are either crying themselves to sleep at night because of your cruel , insulting words OR....

...they're laughing at you , laughing at how you just...can't...get over it already

Suggestion :

Let it go

With your next profile just stay away from this topic once and for all and maybe you might survive a bit longer ?

" Holding a grudge is like swallowing poison and expecting it to hurt the person you hold the grudge against "
 helterskelter33
Msg: 393
Posted: 9/13/2016 8:58:27 PM
"With your next profile just stay away from this topic once and for all and maybe you might survive a bit longer."

Maybe tell that to Halftimedad as his new profile Heffelump was gone today and I'm sure he didn't self delete, he didn't last time. Nor did 2ufo and many more.. And that's just two names that pop in my head right now, it's late. Why was Heffelump removed and that idiot Nataly remains? I makes no sense.

It just doesn't matter. Some just can't come back, at least not for long. I don't know if it's a system thing, a browser thing, an IP thing, a computer trail of popcorn, a bunch of twits reporting or a person contacting POF to remove or what. I don't think it's a staffer per se as Match doesn't give a shit about the forums, Markus didn't give a shit about the forums after awhile.

Tell Halftimedad to "let it go" if he comes back, if. Many can't come back and many can't be bothered. Too bad. It used to be fun.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 394
Posted: 9/13/2016 9:25:09 PM

and that idiot Nataly remains?

Do you need to insult people to make a point? Does it make you feel superior? More entitled? More gifted?

It used to be fun.

What part? The insulting? Or the freedom of expression without the deleting, insulting or banning?
 helterskelter33
Msg: 395
Posted: 9/13/2016 9:42:21 PM
IG, if you tell me why Halftimedad was removed and 2ufo...just those two, I'm not asking why dozens have been removed, just those two and I'll retract my "insulting" comment (if you read her threads, my comment was tame compared to many). Why were you removed IG? Who removed Eric? Who removed half the political,posters in Off Topic. Who keeps removing AJ? Who keeps reporting Love2Laughs photos? Petty shit.

Actually, I'll retract the Nataly comment now as I was a little angry at seeing another poster gone. The question remains, politely, why can't people ignore someone, why remove them? They ignore Nataly (is that better?) why can't you leave the rest alone.
 Seki1949
Msg: 396
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2016 9:45:54 PM
Also MIA Literate Hiker and many others.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 397
Posted: 9/13/2016 11:05:53 PM
I've heard from Halftimedad! He asked me to pass on the following: That he can't wait to resume sending dirty messages to all the women on here, and some of the men. But that more importantly, he said he's having a sexual awakening regarding his intrusive thoughts of Donald Trump. He says that his negative attitude toward him stemmed from a sort of homo-erotic defense mechanism.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 398
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2016 11:17:57 PM

Actually, I'll retract the Nataly comment now as I was a little angry at seeing another poster gone. The question remains, politely, why can't people ignore someone, why remove them? They ignore Nataly (is that better?) why can't you leave the rest alone.

Well, you can't be too nice but very popular, you will get removed by those that are jealous. This would be Eric.

You can't be a total jerk, then the nice people will remove you. We know who they are, they don't last but a few days.

If you are a bit pathetic, or so cryptic that few get it, this works for everyone and makes everyone else feel superior, congrats, you will last forever. (who are they? Well, who never gets deleted?)

If you have multiple profiles, you risk getting blacklisted by Admin, then you will not last long no matter how often you come back.

If you are a little bit of a jerk to some but not to many, that works to protect you most of the time, popular but not too popular, a little offense to the conservative group, but not to liberal either, I think IG and I fall into that group. Not often deleted, not worth the bullet, but not 100% protected either.

Does this help explain the rules, as least as I see it, do most agree?
 memtoo
Msg: 399
Posted: 9/14/2016 7:08:19 AM
Dragon, you may be accurate, but really it comes down to not only the highly judgmental women here...usually older women, it also comes down to who the mods like or do not. I have said repeatedly they are misfits and losers, because they are...otherwise they would not act like they do. The worst womwn offenders were motown and her posse of f'd up women, including that whining woman from la....poor her..volkano, No guys available in one of the largest cities in the world.

Under losers like Talliq, this board has been wrecked, and yes it was once one of the best on the net. Diverse threads, diverse opinions. But sailinges learned over a year ago of the level of intolerance here. Not surprisingly, most of the good and decent people who used to post here are now gone. Why put up with the mean and inoletantm?

And personally, although I don't date, boards like this are wonderful tools to get to know people. Why they let this board disintegrate like it has, and use such pitiful people as moderators is beyond me.
 memtoo
Msg: 400
Posted: 9/14/2016 7:22:11 AM
No butter, I will continue creating throw away ids and posting a photo about the loser mods. It's just my nature to fight against the.pathetic, the tyrants, the intolerant. The mods are losers. Fuk them. I will continue saying so in all future posts. They can't do anything about it.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > The board was much better with moderators