Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > The board was much better with moderators      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 memtoo
Msg: 401
The board was much better with moderatorsPage 17 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
And let me not leave out to low rotten women who report other profiles. Their rotten dispositions cannot be hidden. They will continue to remain single because in the end, most guys will see what they are and will not engage with them. These women...perpetually alone, are their own worst enemies...but they will never see it.
 blackbeauty744
Msg: 402
view profile
History
The board was much better with moderators
Posted: 9/14/2016 8:40:24 AM
I miss bamagrl068.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 403
Posted: 9/14/2016 8:46:16 AM

If you are a little bit of a jerk to some but not to many, that works to protect you most of the time, popular but not too popular, a little offense to the conservative group, but not to liberal either, I think IG and I fall into that group. Not often deleted, not worth the bullet, but not 100% protected either.

I agree with Dragonbytes here 100 percent.

I am not exactly the nicest of persons. I try not to insult anyone personally, even when I rip them apart for some behavior, or something that they allow the world to do to them and play victim.

I have no idea why Eric was deleted. I do know that one time he and I were deleted because in the middle of a thread the conversation gravitated about some point that also relates to cycling and we talked about that. Low and behold, it offended someone and we got deleted. It was not a Mod, but some of these people who use the automated system to delete. I was deleted again when making some comments on the political area. I could almost be sure of WHO deleted me. But I am not going to go there.

Even when I made a ton of very graphically sexual comments and the ladies complained and b i t ched at me, no one deleted me. Soo.... it was the political thread that did it.
 memtoo
Msg: 404
Posted: 9/14/2016 9:32:37 AM
^^^^ its impossible to really know if you were reported or if the mods took matters into their own hands. Some Mods simply may not have liked you or liked the topic. When it comes to Eric, perhaps a Mod did not like how steady and popular he was, or perhaps some of the women here detested him because he was a winner. Women can be like that after all. . . .some of them simply do not like people who seem to have everything going for themselves.
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 405
Posted: 9/14/2016 1:50:47 PM

perhaps some of the women here detested him because he was a winner. Women can be like that after all. . . .some of them simply do not like people who seem to have everything going for themselves.

I think you're into something. Positive people in the forum are seen as lairs. Nobody according to many people can possibly be happy, or be doing well and be coming to the forums for any reason. However, that is not an exclusive of "women." We've had our share of super negative guys.
 yetagainst
Msg: 406
Posted: 9/14/2016 4:10:43 PM
^^^^ don't disagree that guys can be like this also . . . but this is more a female trait. For example, women will resent other women who they perceive to be much more attractive then themselves. Can you imagine guys resenting another guy because of how he looks?

Ask a trial lawyer if he wants women on a jury where is client is a good looking women. That lawyer would much rather have men on that jury judging his client . . . . as Trump would say . . . "believe me".
 6k7g3rh63g5y
Msg: 407
Posted: 9/26/2016 7:50:02 AM
Has anybody noticed what the piece of shat azz wipe moderators have done to these boards? The activity level on many threads is virtually to a crawl. Off topics is almost a ghost town relative to the past. So sad.
 6k7g3rh63g5y
Msg: 408
Posted: 9/26/2016 8:02:00 AM
Same few posters over and over. Sad. Sad. Sad.
 gjfeyh22
Msg: 409
Posted: 9/26/2016 8:15:57 AM
Gosh do I agree with you 6k7. Lol.
 45325azz7wipe533mods2244
Msg: 410
Posted: 9/27/2016 2:09:15 PM
agreed we have a problem here.
 mdgrymodsjtarefgjazzhol22
Msg: 411
Posted: 9/30/2016 11:18:02 AM
Did I say "fuk" the mods today?
 Whisky_River
Msg: 412
Posted: 10/3/2016 7:48:42 AM
^^^^Nutjob....

To below....yeah, I am the epitome of a woman you despise....too bad!!
NUTJOB!!!!!!
 675htdoazzybgfmodsajhc22
Msg: 413
Posted: 10/3/2016 7:56:09 AM
^^^^^ speaking of crabby woman . . . another exemplar of one .....LOL
 deetristate
Msg: 414
Posted: 10/6/2016 1:24:31 PM
I think that people are just getting bored with the prattle and the same people posting prattle under multiple names. I know that I am. But I keep checking to see whether there is a turnaround because things were interesting when I first started posting here.

The UK boards are getting interesting to read in airports.
 memtoosaysmodssuck
Msg: 415
Posted: 10/10/2016 7:13:24 AM
Some people are tired of you Dee. I know I am..so guess what, I rarely read your posts anymore. Simple really
 memtoosaysmodssuck
Msg: 416
Posted: 10/10/2016 7:14:59 AM
Things will never turn here. The mods destoyed these boards terminating the best and most interesting posters. There are only a few left worth reading.
 gotahubcapdiamondstarhalo
Msg: 417
Posted: 10/10/2016 7:51:41 AM
Is that you Oldmanhome?

Pretty disingenuous to blame "mods" for deleting users, when you bragged about deleting motowncowgirl and volkanoking, among others.

Then you accuse people on these boards of having super powers and deleting you.

P.S. Why are you reading Dee's post, then posting a message to her saying you rarely read her posts?

I doubt she will see your message, since I'm guessing she is one of many who can't be arsed to read YOUR posts.

75686336mods
Msg: 418
Posted: 10/10/2016 7:57:25 AM
Yes . . Oldmanhome . . . that was me. But that was ages ago. How do you remember? by the way, unless you are still a Mod, I never had any issues with you. You simply, quietly, would give timeouts. That was not nearly as bad as what they do now . . the termination of profiles. The people who moderate now are Children compared to the way you operated, although you were at times pretty harsh.

I started this thread . . on the assumption that the moderators were gone because I heard about how it was self moderated and people were deleted only through reporting. I have learned otherwise. The reporting function of course is one way to terminate. . . but the moderators are in the background right now. And they have in fact decimated the boards.

Now of course if you are still a moderator . . . you are much worse than you use to be :-)
 75686336mods
Msg: 419
Posted: 10/10/2016 7:58:52 AM
By the way gotahub, I am assuming you are Allison, or so I have been told by those in the know :-)
 75686336mods
Msg: 420
Posted: 10/10/2016 8:04:30 AM
Allison... some people have asked me why I just don't create a normal profile ... normal photo (even if a fake), a normal history pretending I am looking to date (as you probably know, I have been out of the dating loop for three decades now) . . . and the truth is I enjoy mocking the moderators . . . because they are such azzes. And I enjoy the fact that they can do nothing to stop me from posting.

The thing is, I would create a normal profile . . but why go to the bother when there are other mods around, like I suspect Witchja is, to terminate. All that effort . . too little to gain.. so I will just keep posting with these throw away profiles and saying exactly what I want, when I want, to whom I want.
Msg: 421
Posted: 10/10/2016 8:08:58 AM
Ooh ...

Listen, former professor from Texas Hill country, I believe I know you.
I went to UofA.

However, I have NEVER been a "mod."

You really need to get over your obsession with mods.

They are GONE (except for the event mod).
I can't explain how you get deleted over and over, but I am guessing it is the report function on your profile.

You should know, since you participated in getting members deleted.
Why is it o.k. for YOU to "cull the herd," but you b1tch when those you favor get deleted?

Didn't you delete Literate_Hiker too? She was a rather sanctimonious little prig, I'll agree.

Anyway, I have been here, off and on, for almost 10 years. I am not seeing evidence of forum mods.
Msg: 422
Posted: 10/10/2016 8:12:34 AM

By the way gotahub, I am assuming you are Allison,

Wrong.

or so I have been told by those in the know :-)

I guess they aren't as "in the know" as they think.
 halforhalfnot
Msg: 423
Posted: 10/10/2016 8:17:53 AM
His life is clearly so small he has to imagine that he has a horde of enemies.

For the record, as I discovered when I got deleted, the site targets the browser you use when you get deleted. As long as you download as new browser and don't get sloppy, you can keep a profile up after deletion.
 9775577534mods
Msg: 424
Posted: 10/10/2016 8:26:34 AM
Halftime, I realized early on with your defense of Literate Hiker that your opinions sometimes are nonsensical. I have had far more experience than you about being deleted. No it is not always automatically the IP address, and no it is not alwats automatically the browser. Yes, if they are bright enough . . . and that means an intelligent mod, which is not so easy to come by on these boards, they can tarket a particular IP or even a Browser. Yes, there are moderators here. And yes, I have a pretty good techinical understanding of the way this all works . . but thanks for your input.
Msg: 425
Posted: 10/10/2016 8:40:44 AM
You've trotted out 3 different profiles in the last 10 posts. No wonder you keep getting deleted.

vvv That's profile number 4.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > The board was much better with moderators