Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Favorite POF forum posters?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 castlehillsmile
Msg: 226
Which POF posters would you sleep with? Page 10 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Eric... My darling.
You know you are on that list with flashing lights.

Sadly all a fantasy.
Sigh....
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 227
Which POF posters would you sleep with?
Posted: 11/25/2015 2:46:48 PM
Ooh-la-la! Thanksgiving Day arrived one day early for me this year!

Rapunzel2016
Msg: 228
Which POF posters would you sleep with?
Posted: 11/25/2015 2:52:20 PM
There was a guy on here a few years ago CJ in PA who was as nice, smart & kind as he was cute...
Favorite POF forum posters?
Posted: 4/23/2018 12:07:24 PM

My favorite poster of all time was Capitano Blaugh, he use to crack me up with his posts. Its Margo, was also a favorite along with Lady4C
 KPOL52
Msg: 230
Posted: 4/23/2018 1:31:07 PM
One of my favorites from many many moons ago was Herdingcats. SOME of the female regulars ran around in packs back then when there were 5X as many Forum peeps of both genders posting. In fact in some threads, one lady or another would chime in something to the effect of "just wait till Herding cats gets here" Often the Mods would come in later and clean up. We exchanged a couple of emails as I was curious about her posting style. Acerbic always but_____________________.

Another couple of Forum ladies, who shall remain nameless, I did fly several thousands of miles to meet. One is still active on the site but almost never posts in this "brave New Forum world". The other had a thread that ran for almost 100 pages concerning her own particular quest. This was back when both socializing and bashing were NOT allowed within threads. Had to be at least 100 different guys who posted real actual "input" to her question.

I currently only follow 2 Forum ladies who would match up well with me. Both are NOT completely jaded about OLD. They are able to grasp the big picture and utilize the obvious strengths of OLD and recognize and avoid the weaknesses of OLD.

Of course, both are over 1000 miles away.
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 231
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2018 2:21:57 PM
Cowboy
Walts
Firefly
Cotter
Nataly
GCDeb

Walts is the main poster I would view the last page of a thread if I saw he was the most recent poster. This is despite my ability to guess the contents of his post, typically something about whiskey.

About the only time I view a poster's history is seeing if they made a duplicate post in profile reviews or to see more about their situation if they posted in Ask A. Occasionally a new poster if a post is outrageous and I'm curious whether their other posts are too.

Never met a forumite in person unless you count the host of the one event I attended. A polite, gregarious gentleman who made attendees feel welcome.
 ChorusAurora
Msg: 232
Posted: 4/23/2018 3:25:20 PM
^^^
Walts
Firefly
Cotter
Nataly
GCDeb

It's a shame they've all passed away.
Funny how people become more interesting when they are no longer with us.
 Braylen99
Msg: 233
Posted: 4/23/2018 3:53:48 PM
Walts dead? He wasnt even 60 yet

And I remember Cotters buxom

Yum!
 ChorusAurora
Msg: 234
Posted: 4/23/2018 4:07:23 PM
^^^

Might have been the whiskey, IDK.
 prettybrwneyedone
Msg: 235
Posted: 4/23/2018 4:13:40 PM
This is my 2nd time on here, but I've come through the forums somewhat and only engaged with a few regularly. Pig, Dog, NewYorker, Henry, and a few others.
 Whisky_River
Msg: 236
Posted: 4/23/2018 4:19:45 PM

I heard he found that special lady and bought a cabin by that lake....and he's happily fishing.
She cleans the fish and has his crocs and a drink ready for him...after a quiet blissful day.
I miss his no nonsense humour and smarts.

And I remember Cotters buxom

Whaaaaat? Cotter had boobs? Never noticed...
 ohenryx
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2018 4:57:53 PM

Cowboy
Walts
Firefly
Cotter
Nataly
GCDeb

It's a shame they've all passed away.
Funny how people become more interesting when they are no longer with us.

I don’t think she meant literally “passed away”, just no longer with us here in the forums.

To the best of my knowledge, the only one in that list who is actually gone from this earth would be Cowboy. And I too hope that Walts returns, even if he did prefer scotch to bourbon (poor misguided man).

But I did want to ask, “Nataly? Seriously?”
 Braylen99
Msg: 238
Posted: 4/23/2018 5:02:50 PM
What happened to Eternity?

She used to rant about not wanting to subsidize a guys child support

She referred to men on PoF as broken glass yet was receiving welfare.
Posted: 4/23/2018 5:06:02 PM

I don't remember this poster but that was funny. Classic pof
 Llove2LaughToo
Msg: 240
Posted: 4/23/2018 8:03:05 PM

She probably got tired of getting deleted by the forum disgruntled posse.
 TheEvolutionOfJessi
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2018 12:52:30 AM

But I did want to ask, “Nataly? Seriously?”

Ditto....
when I read this I had to ask if there was perhaps another Nataly before the 2015 [timeframe] Nataly....

As for my personal favorites... hmmmmm, that's something I'll have to keep to myself, although there has been a European gent that certainly influenced a daydream of me cashing in my British by Descent ticket - Just so that I could entertain the idea of catching up over a beverage and shooting the breeze... (as I'm well aware I'm way out of his league but I did admire him)
 spot4username
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2018 4:26:20 AM
Why miss Nataly? There are a handful of trolls posting daily and the same people are feeding them. Trolls are like puppies - gluttonous.

As far as Eternity didn't she hand over her login info to another poster who used her profile for a while until outed? I seem to have a vague memory of this but it was around the time that I left for a couple years. Someone else can probably debunk or clarify that.
 ChorusAurora
Msg: 243
Posted: 4/24/2018 4:45:05 AM

Actually her favorite buzz words were 'broken bottles' and 'low hanging fruit'<<<

;-)
 Braylen99
Msg: 244
Posted: 4/24/2018 4:47:54 AM
LiterateHiker is back and so is Hskies

Her ban by pig was not fair.

reverendswine
Msg: 245
Posted: 4/24/2018 10:05:02 AM
You fùcking idiot. If I were one to report people, shitbags like you and several others wouldn't be here anymore.
 allforu_jc
Msg: 246
Posted: 4/24/2018 4:46:28 PM
My favorite helpful posters were Bobby Z Man and Otto.

I never see either one on here any more. Miss them both.
 I_Am_Con_S_Tip_ated
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2018 4:47:53 PM
How can a person choose?

This message board is crammed with GORGEOUS WOMEN, smart as a whip.
 Ladyinred0407
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2018 5:45:54 PM

She probably got tired of getting deleted by the forum disgruntled posse

Author
Thread: Lost time on epic threads...

eternityboresme

Msg: 108 (view)

Lost time on epic threads...
Posted: 3/12/2015 613 AM
Anyway, it's been real -- I'm deleting my profile (my only profile) to concentrate on my life apart from here
 Cynderella
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2018 12:59:05 AM
I miss the forum Regs that use to hang in the "Poems and Quotes" Damn those were the good old days.
 MeramecRiverRat
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Posted: 4/25/2018 5:39:15 AM
Eternity returned almost immediately with a new account after the "boresme" account was deleted in March 2015. She immediately resumed attacking Demidar and various other people, and she accused them of being cowards for posting about her after her other account was removed.

I'm deleting my profile (my only profile) to concentrate on my life apart from here

An obvious lie by her, as she returned seemingly the next day. So much for concentrating on issues away from the forums. The defensive "my only profile" claim makes it more likely she posted under multiple accounts.

When people say, "That's it, I'm outta here, f*** all you mother f***ers", they're almost guaranteed to return soon.

In addition, she made a post (don't remember from which account) saying she knew she was about to get deleted. So much for leaving voluntarily.

One slur she often used against forumites was "ableist". Typical protected-class mentality of "I should be able to attack you all I want, but you can't defend yourself because I'm ..." In this case it was her alleged "disability".

I remember Cotter as having a nice facial expression and nice legs, and wearing conservative tops that gave zero clue to what her shape may be like, a total mystery. The previous poster must have been using his imagination about her possible shape. She posted about being careful to keep herself covered, not revealing anything. I like the way she was conservative / ladylike about dressing, and liberal (the obsolete original positive definition of the word) about being concerned for downtrodden people.

Most of the left wingers on the forums seemed to be limousine liberals: richest 1% snobs who regularly tried to put down anyone who was less well off, for example "eternity" regularly tried to bash men for being "broke", and "literate" regularly spewed venom about anyone with a working class job, low income, or who didn't have at least a master's degree. Their posts are consistent with the left: Hillary's attacks on the "deplorables" and saying everyone in the interior of the USA is bad, and Meryl Streep's remarks about the masses in the USA watching MMA and NFL.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Favorite POF forum posters?