Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Favorite POF forum posters?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 NicolaSeven
Msg: 295
view profile
History
Favorite POF forum posters?Page 13 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Abelian.
Mchurch.
 sun_water
Msg: 296
Favorite POF forum posters?
Posted: 9/22/2018 8:20:46 AM

You're my favorite poster July.

I don't dislike her. But it does seem like a lot of threads turn into discussions about her weight and dating life. Overall I like most posters here although there are some (won't mention names) that I think are rude and nasty.
 julystorm22
Msg: 297
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2018 1:15:06 PM
Lol, sorry, I do talk about my weight and dating life but I get so bored, these threads sometimes are so dead or someone says something really offtrack and a thread basically ends in a comment that no one can respond to so I revert back to my personal life and it gets someone talking again. For the record, I like hearing about other peoples' dating lives and struggles too.
 oldwxman
Msg: 298
view profile
History
Posted: 9/22/2018 2:47:55 PM
*I like hearing about other peoples' dating lives and struggles too.

Challenge accepted.

For the last six years I have been in a very comfortable relationship. She is more than an FWB because I care about her and what is going on in her life. She is less than a gf because we have never been exclusive and we don't care to take things further. It's all over come Tuesday because, like I said in another thread, I am moving. I don't have to start over from scratch because there are a couple of girls that I have known for over 40 years that I can start up with again.

I don't always get the best looking women nor the thinnest nor the smartest. I take whoever is on scene and inserts themselves into my life, just so long as they are loyal and kind. Loyal doesn't mean exclusive. It means that I can count on her as a friend.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Favorite POF forum posters?