Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Favorite POF forum posters?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Whatsamatterbaby
Msg: 26
Favorite POF forum posters?Page 2 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Of course it's like grade school. Throw a bunch of people together from all different walks of life, and what does everyone have in common? That we used to be children. That, and we're capable of regressing ;)
 Peas_
Msg: 27
Favorite POF forum posters?
Posted: 7/26/2015 9:29:02 AM
Oooooh, an honor thread. I likes ya'll.
 south_city
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/26/2015 9:31:00 AM
Some posters may stand out more due to being blunt, having unique viewpoints, or an unique way of expressing their views. But I don't have any favorites.
 Peas_
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/26/2015 10:40:10 AM
my bluntness stems from my need to use as few as words as possible, clear and concise. lol.
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/26/2015 11:33:28 AM

I think a better question is, "who are your favorite Posters, who are not here anymore...

Now, if we're going with just *past* posters, I would have to say...

Effervescent. She and I were pretty tight. I have her on Facebook, but haven't heard from her in about a year. Then, there's Shakti, but I haven't lost contact with her. I adore them both.

As for the dudes, Capn America was a cool kid, another one named Confident Realist. He always seemed to be in tune with logic. Then there was a total smart ass Italian looking kid, but his name escapes me at the moment. He reminded me of myself, actually.
 HalftimeDad
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/26/2015 12:25:58 PM
This goes way back, but the all time best poster in my opinion was MontrealGuy. Always decent; always well informed and researched. And there was one I had a crush on. Can't remember her screen name now though.
 CharminC
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/26/2015 12:28:47 PM

Charmin is a tough SOB. Wouldn't want to spill a drink on her!

Ha ha! Really???? Awww..... but I'm a pussycat.
...and when in the "right mood" I might make you lick it off.
Wait..wait..... I'll be nice and ASK you rather than make you

Oh who am I kidding.. .......yes, I'd make you do it.

Charmin is freaking hilarious

Baby, the more you talk, the more I wish I swung the other way. Still lovin' that bob *winks

I've met a few in person, won't say who

Well I will
I am SO grateful for having an opportunity to meet Walts. He is one hunky mofo with brains and humor to match. *whistles And Blue.... words can not express the sheer joy of our get together and my adoration of you. I look forward to many more girl times with you dear. I also am looking forward to seeing Ouija. Fingers crossed that nothing screws my travel plans.
So many names come to mind it who I like, its all aflutter. You are ALL awesome. I meant it! Even the ones that make me grit my teeth. (you're lucky, I'm in a good mood today :P)
If you reading this, you are it. Every single one of you bring something to the forums.
It would not be the way it is without you all and it is you that keeps me coming back for more. I.......humbly .. .humbly...thank you for being you and participating. :)
K... that's enough sappiness of me
Bucket list, I plan to meet more of you so you can squeeze this Charmin. Buahahahhaaaaaaa!!!

Even the Trolls are a hoot sometimes.

This!!!!
 spot4username
Msg: 33
Posted: 7/26/2015 12:32:22 PM
Well I am old and have been around these parts for a long time - I just don't post so much these days

<< check that date

For just straight up bullsh!t that would ensure a thread went nuts you couldn't beat Rogue Vampire. Of course he was finally booted when someone *whistles* let everyone know how to find him on some other forums. That was some good stuff.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/26/2015 12:40:38 PM
I think it would be easier to list the posters I dislike, than to list the ones I do, so here is my list of forum celebrities:

Motown, I get a kick out of anything she writes

Whatsamatterbaby, the memes, her sense of humor, her honesty is crisp, fun, and refreshing

Charmin, she keeps it real, and when I read, I can hear her voice exactly as she would say it

Ouija, I very much enjoy reading her post though sometimes I don't understand it.

Cyclist99, he's a New Yorker, enough said.

Gto, uncanny ability succinctly explain anything I write, plus we like car shows

AdventureJoe, You're like a free history channel, I learn with every post, you understand what I post to perfection, and you're a local, and I like the men in blue *muttley laugh*

CroockCatcher, another man in blue, and transparent posting

InnerGorilla (IG): he looks exactly like my uncle, and writes just like him.

LadyinRed, my Auntie Red, what's there not to love about her? Bad a$$ babe riding Harley's with a best friend who is just like me.

LeChat, no nonsense attitude, very positive and intuitive

Eric_Summit, he loves it when I talk about height, lmao. I look forward to anything he writes, no matter where. Because of seeing his name, I've gone into threads I had no business being in, lol.

NDTFan, lives a similar life to mine, tells it like it is

Bebedeleau, very spiritually inclined, and has a different take on common nuances

Oluben, always a gentleman, and differing perspectives

Pig, his postings always crack me up and usually stop me from posting anything further. Reading what he writes and seeing him in action, are one and the same.

KJ, positively refreshing, a ton of fun, we have very interesting text conversations, and her charm made me behave in person *muttley laugh*

ComaWhite, I enjoy reading his post, they are very informative and have a "cool" tone to it

Volkano, she keeps it real no matter the topic, sometimes it's a little too real, lol.

There are tons other I'm missing but you'll have to excuse me, I'm typing on my iPad and a box of pastries is calling my name.
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/26/2015 12:52:21 PM

Well I am old and have been around these parts for a long time - I just don't post so much these days

Whoa, damn. Where did YOU come from? Please stay.

Pig, his postings always crack me up and usually stop me from posting anything further. Reading what he writes and seeing him in action, are one and the same.

Aw, shucks. Thanks. What stuck me about you immediately was you do not look anywhere near 30 in person. If your profile stated you were 21, I wouldn't have doubted it at all.

and her charm made me behave in person *muttley laugh*

Bah. I am no proponent of behaving.
 SunshineGirl__
Msg: 36
Posted: 7/26/2015 2:04:59 PM

Capn America

Really funny, fun guy, and very handsome, too.

Spitfireee, CurlyGrl, Pinky….too many to remember. I know Cdn_Iceman turned out to be a con artist, but his posts here were hilarious.

Really emphasizes how empty and vapid the forums are now.

another one named Confident Realist.

May be closer than you realize.
 CharminC
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/26/2015 2:08:05 PM

Really emphasizes how empty and vapid the forums are now.

Regardless of the disappearance/departure of former members, it's still good imo.

May be closer than you realize.

^^^^^
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

*giggles
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 38
Posted: 7/26/2015 2:49:46 PM

Aw, shucks. Thanks. What stuck me about you immediately was you do not look anywhere near 30 in person. If your profile stated you were 21, I wouldn't have doubted it at all.

I didn't appreciate you making me apologize for something I didn't do (lobby incident) :-P

Thanks for the compliment, it works to my advantage, I sneak into my classrooms on the first day of class, sit on the front row and mingle with the students, till its time to start. Naturally as the time gets close to start, they start wondering where is the professor and if they are off the hook for the day. Then when I stand up and go to the front of the classroom, they all make that "WTF" face.

A couple of years ago, I was stopped by police officers at Port Authority because I was wearing PJ's and waiting for my bus to come. They thought I had run away from home, lmao. It made my day. I had to show My driver's license and college ID, they couldn't believe it.

Bah. I am no proponent of behaving.

I had a cold anyways and was avoiding a coughing fit, otherwise, one of the dancers at The Castle would have made a lovely snack, their attire was impeccable. I may have needed your help in dismounting her from the stage though :-P

I also didn't want to miss my flight, which I almost did, but they had to wait for me because I bought flight insurance, lmao. I got there about 20 minutes before take off. Someone fell out of their seat on the bus on my way to airport, and the driver had to stop, and go through the protocol of responding to the incident. Then something magical happened, a few people started shouting to the driver "F*ck him, he gets drunk everyday and then gets on the bus, f*ck him, let's go, we won't report it or you, but let's keep this moving". I had to smile because it felt like I was in NYC already *muttley laugh*
 carolann0308
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2015 3:13:31 PM

I know Cdn_Iceman turned out to be a con artist, but his posts here were hilarious

How on earth did I miss that?
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/26/2015 4:00:40 PM

I didn't appreciate you making me apologize for something I didn't do (lobby incident) :-P

hahaha, you mean when I pretended I was *wasn't* me, but a random stranger named "Dave"?

I had a cold anyways and was avoiding a coughing fit, otherwise, one of the dancers at The Castle would have made a lovely snack, their attire was impeccable. I may have needed your help in dismounting her from the stage though :-P

hahaha, and the staff would have been all over us like white on rice. They are very protective of the dancers. Most of the time, they will get in your face just for trying to take a picture or record them, and tell you that you must get the dancers' permission first.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2015 4:14:23 PM
You have me at "un mounting from female dancers" (hope this isn't the 7 ft trans type though)
 ThePigIsHereForEternity
Msg: 42
Posted: 7/26/2015 4:22:41 PM

You have me at "un mounting from female dancers" (hope this isn't the 7 ft trans type though)

bahahaha. No, although we did see that.

She's talking about the female goth podium dancers, which are dressed in elaborate costumes.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 43
Posted: 7/26/2015 4:34:08 PM

hahaha, you mean when I pretended I was *wasn't* me, but a random stranger named "Dave"?

Yes :-(

That was not nice, that was embarrassing, lol

hahaha, and the staff would have been all over us like white on rice. They are very protective of the dancers. Most of the time, they will get in your face just for trying to take a picture or record them, and tell you that you must get the dancers' permission first.

Oh no no, I didn't mean take her off the podium by force. More like talk to her and help her get off the podium when she was done. Then the real action starts, I was looking forward to helping her out of her um......chains. Don't tell The Castle but not only did I take a picture, I also recorded her dancing. I pretended I was taking a selfie, lol.

I will be back for her!!! Muahahaha
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2015 4:41:01 PM
Incidentally, all this talk of scantly clad female dancers and chains has played with my imagination, and given me a splendid idea! Perhaps this will be an interesting week, indeed!
 kj521
Msg: 45
Posted: 7/26/2015 5:29:49 PM
"(hope this isn't the 7 ft trans type though)"

Bite your tongue Joey! The 7 ft Living Doll was all mine!

Y'all keep your paws and your drawers (said with a southern drawl) to yourselves! Sheesh!

vvvvv Lmao Eric! You know me so well! :D
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 46
Posted: 7/26/2015 5:33:20 PM
...and knickers, too.
 sigungq
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 7/26/2015 6:20:37 PM

NJgirl116 wrote:

Thank you Sigungq... you know we share the same second language...

Да, как дела? NJдевушка
 11qq
Msg: 48
Posted: 7/26/2015 8:06:50 PM
I'll bribe my way to popularity.

any woman saying i'm handsome and debonair, witty and sexy gets TWO pairs of Christian Louboutin shoes.

any guy who says they would like to be my wingman at the dance club gets a 20 V DeWalt Cordless Drill with 2 batteries, 15 minute charger and carry case plus a full set of Bosch titanium drill bits.

Tom Da Bomb
 JoeBnD
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/26/2015 8:12:32 PM
I am surprised that I even got one honorable mention. Time to put my son's clothes into the dryer so he will be ready to go back to Oregon tomorrow.
 gtomustang
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/26/2015 8:36:53 PM
thank you to those who complimented me. If I started a list, I might miss someone who deserves to be mentioned...and likely flirt w/ too many of the ladies. so i'll wimp out. and obviously, just b/c I might favor one over another, doesn't mean i'm right.

People here, last here, b/c of their brains. all their experience is valuable to share. as someone else said, even those I disagree with, put me on my toes. of course, its nice to come here and listen to myself talk, but...more important, EVERYONE here makes me think, on a daily basis.

here's an occasion to say...thank you.

as for you spot...I got a signup date for you to check out--booya! :) lol
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Favorite POF forum posters?